Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.
Comments
65,981 - 66,000 of 114,872 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“what we think we become”

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

AnElectronField wrote:
<quoted text>
Primordial goo certainly didn't arise itself...that's why the most current studies are looking at electron fields.
Energy.
As in E=mc2, as in Physics. Quantumn even...as in "In the beginning, there WAS light"..as in, electron fields, at very least.:-).
Do you know about acceleration of electrons caused by synchrotron radiation? Do you know why electrons are capable of photon emissions through a magnetic field? Scientists know about electrons but what about the NUCLEUS? Where does Force come from?

Level 5

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

FabGionatti wrote:
<quoted text>
Sandra FlukeHo...is that you?
You nothing but suck in comparison lol.
What is your political agenda? You're role-playing now?

Level 5

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
No spin to it.
Fiscally deceitful and illicitely unaccountable people suck.
Fiscally deceitful, who me? You are wrong on so many levels, deer.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know about acceleration of electrons caused by synchrotron radiation? Do you know why electrons are capable of photon emissions through a magnetic field? Scientists know about electrons but what about the NUCLEUS? Where does Force come from?
How many times do ones like you need to be TOLD-

ASK the "REAL" PHYSICISTS on the REAL Physics pages if you have questions, and let go of OTHER peoples shirt tails of actual independent thoughts for a change!!

Here's a keyword or two to help you, just because I am actually REAL, and nice sometimes even, like that.

ELECTRONS, and the (UNknown) "GOD Particle" (or Higgs-Boson, as has been REPEATEDLY stated, time and time and time again.)
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
Fiscally deceitful, who me? You are wrong on so many levels, deer.
I have my wrong moments, but not usually at others expenses.

Only low life scum do that.

Demand they let grade schoolers use a dictionary too-it makes for a much better society.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your political agenda? You're role-playing now?
and..low level MENTALities of politics are often just for parasite TICS...which are good for nothing, but burning on the edge of tweezers.

Level 5

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

<quoted text>
How many times do ones like you need to be TOLD-
ASK the "REAL" PHYSICISTS on the REAL Physics pages if you have questions, and let go of OTHER peoples shirt tails of actual independent thoughts for a change!!
Here's a keyword or two to help you, just because I am actually REAL, and nice sometimes even, like that.
ELECTRONS, and the (UNknown) "GOD Particle" (or Higgs-Boson, as has been REPEATEDLY stated, time and time and time again.)
No you need to tell us about your obsession for goddamn particle.

And, you are NOT real.

Level 5

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

<quoted text>
I have my wrong moments, but not usually at others expenses.
Only low life scum do that.
Demand they let grade schoolers use a dictionary too-it makes for a much better society.
Everyone must carry a DICTIONARY including yourself. You know they have dictionary 'apps' now.

Low life scum? You are a classic example of a PEST and you are used to kill what is actually good.

Level 5

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

For the less educated ones:

PEST analysis stands for "P olitical, E conomic, S ocial, and T echnological analysis"

Learn your 'own' Business!

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone must carry a DICTIONARY including yourself. You know they have dictionary 'apps' now.
Low life scum? You are a classic example of a PEST and you are used to kill what is actually good.
Very inaccurate, there are many people who never need a dictionary. There are learning mechanisms and logic types that you have never even ones considered viable because they all differ from you.

Did you know that sociopaths actually just think differently than you? They lack the chemical reactions that produce the erratic and often detrimental emotions in their brains. Due to this all resources are utilized for learning, and they rarely need a dictionary because they become natural sponges for information. If we utilized these people more we could be on Mars already, instead of fearing them, another often irrational emotional response.

Many autistic people rarely need dictionaries either, they often become masters of using words and using even the least known definitions of words. Often twisting the meaning of what people say to suit their own ends, by utilizing obscure and lesser known meanings of the words to make what you say mean something completely different. They are also literalists, it's part of their logic method, everything is as it is, slang often escapes them, memes are a complete mystery to them.

Those are just the two of the top of my head. Two examples of people who don't need dictionaries.

Level 5

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Very inaccurate, there are many people who never need a dictionary. There are learning mechanisms and logic types that you have never even ones considered viable because they all differ from you.
Did you know that sociopaths actually just think differently than you? They lack the chemical reactions that produce the erratic and often detrimental emotions in their brains. Due to this all resources are utilized for learning, and they rarely need a dictionary because they become natural sponges for information. If we utilized these people more we could be on Mars already, instead of fearing them, another often irrational emotional response.
Many autistic people rarely need dictionaries either, they often become masters of using words and using even the least known definitions of words. Often twisting the meaning of what people say to suit their own ends, by utilizing obscure and lesser known meanings of the words to make what you say mean something completely different. They are also literalists, it's part of their logic method, everything is as it is, slang often escapes them, memes are a complete mystery to them.
Those are just the two of the top of my head. Two examples of people who don't need dictionaries.
She's talking about "grade schoolers" They need to carry dictionaries!

I probably don't need dictionaries as often times, words will just pop in my head even if I'm totally unfamiliar with them. But I use the dictionary to verify that word is appropriate to use. It's intuition. It's something I learned to deal with writer's block.

Level 5

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>

I always thought sociopaths were deeply emotional but less empathic. Which is why it's a pathology.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
She's talking about "grade schoolers" They need to carry dictionaries!
I probably don't need dictionaries as often times, words will just pop in my head even if I'm totally unfamiliar with them. But I use the dictionary to verify that word is appropriate to use. It's intuition. It's something I learned to deal with writer's block.
Actually, not all, and they really don't now. If they have a cellphone they have Google and a slew of other resources which eliminate the need for a dictionary. ;)

Level 5

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

denigrate. look it up.

deni-great. analyze that.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
I always thought sociopaths were deeply emotional but less empathic. Which is why it's a pathology.
They lack the chemical reactions of specific emotional responses, not all emotions. I did clarify that point. However they are not "deeply" emotional, really. Due to the social definitions of emotion, which are completely biased and more often wrong, the sociopath will attempt to blend in better by exhibiting, manufacturing, the responses to stimuli based on these social constructs. Often going "over board" as an attempt to convince everyone that they are "normal," but since normal cannot actually exist in any living organism they inevitably fail to produce the correct responses.

The frustration will also cause them to often become manipulators, using the emotional responses that others are lacking control of to get what they want from that person, but there is no emotional tie or empathy. However this is far less common than most people realize, and sociopathy is far more common than most people want to know. There are also a lot of degrees of sociopathy. It's a pretty interesting subject of study, because knowing how a human without emotions behaves allows us insight of how an artificial intelligence would also behave. Thus we are capable of predicting flaws in the logic centers and overcoming them before we actually figure out how to make the machines more intelligent than rodents.

Level 5

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, not all, and they really don't now. If they have a cellphone they have Google and a slew of other resources which eliminate the need for a dictionary. ;)
Is there a subtle meaning to your resistance for a dictionary?

I actually use the thesaurus 'dinos' more often. lol

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there a subtle meaning to your resistance for a dictionary?
I actually use the thesaurus 'dinos' more often. lol
No, I'm just making small talk avoiding work on my project right now.

Level 5

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
They lack the chemical reactions of specific emotional responses, not all emotions. I did clarify that point. However they are not "deeply" emotional, really. Due to the social definitions of emotion, which are completely biased and more often wrong, the sociopath will attempt to blend in better by exhibiting, manufacturing, the responses to stimuli based on these social constructs. Often going "over board" as an attempt to convince everyone that they are "normal," but since normal cannot actually exist in any living organism they inevitably fail to produce the correct responses.
The frustration will also cause them to often become manipulators, using the emotional responses that others are lacking control of to get what they want from that person, but there is no emotional tie or empathy. However this is far less common than most people realize, and sociopathy is far more common than most people want to know. There are also a lot of degrees of sociopathy. It's a pretty interesting subject of study, because knowing how a human without emotions behaves allows us insight of how an artificial intelligence would also behave. Thus we are capable of predicting flaws in the logic centers and overcoming them before we actually figure out how to make the machines more intelligent than rodents.
So what does one sociopath think about other sociopaths?

Level 5

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a pretty interesting subject of study, because knowing how a human without emotions behaves allows us insight of how an artificial intelligence would also behave. Thus we are capable of predicting flaws in the logic centers and overcoming them before we actually figure out how to make the machines more intelligent than rodents.
Simple. If you get rid of emotions, one can use talent or other abilities to hide those emotions. Acting is one of them. Something that sociopaths need to learn and artificial intelligence can always use animations for a more human-like behavior.

“I have upset the hand of god”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I already said, our legal system isn't really about rules. But since you bring them up, you do know that there is an insanity plea in a court of law, and the consequences are different than with premeditated crimes, right?
You crossed a line. This was over before it began.
You like to lie and then lie and then repeat. Even in the face of evidence to the contrary. Good luck with that

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fergson Police Dept. 10 min Grace Nerissa 260
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 13 min -Lea- 18,251
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 16 min eleanorigby 35,935
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 19 min Free Thinking 23,982
What's your tip for the day? 26 min look 763
when humanity learns that all are one family at... (Dec '12) 27 min Free Thinking 6
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 30 min Father McKenzie 144,966
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••