Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“what we think we become”

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

above and beyond

#69101 Dec 30, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Your gay marriage vlog belies your claim of disinterest in marriage.
I knew it! Dominatrix syndrome

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#69102 Dec 30, 2012
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever heard of anovulation? Some women don't ovulate or just don't produce mature eggs
That's more common than people realize, however it's not connected to the sex drive, two different and virtually unrelated traits. Asexual humans simply have no desires or attractions based on sexual activity. We simply lack the drive to breed. We only represent about 100th of a percent of the population, there are a lot who choose to suppress their sexual urges and they tend to be counted as well, mostly because no one sees a need for a test of the claim and most breeders, gay or straight, are simply too arrogant to even consider that we exist. Psychologists and biologists have recently taken a huge interest in this phenomenon, it's something of a puzzle to them both considering the drive to breed is a genetically driven trait of almost all living species with gender systems, so they once thought it was an inherent trait connected to the actual gender genes.

But alas, we are such a minority that it's difficult for them to get any solid data on the subject. It's rather interesting though, being such a small minority I thought something was wrong with me for not wanting, or enjoying, or even thinking about sexual activity while everyone else around me seemed so focused on it. Those were ... strange ... days.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#69103 Dec 30, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Your gay marriage vlog belies your claim of disinterest in marriage.
So, you equate fighting for equality for everyone as that person being what they are fighting for. So that means you must be a satanist since you are fighting against your imaginary Satan person.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#69104 Dec 30, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>No amount of estrogen is ever gonna cause you to grow a pair of ovaries. Get over it.
Still making the blind assertion without any evidence. The actual term for that is lying, thus you are a liar. Until you can present any evidence of your assertion, you will continue to be a liar.

Level 5

above and beyond

#69105 Dec 30, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>No amount of estrogen is ever gonna cause you to grow a pair of ovaries. Get over it.
S/He really needs to experiment. like using the scientific method. lol

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#69106 Dec 30, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, you still have no evidence, your life must be sad if you enjoy making assertions without any evidence at all. Kind of like your bible there, huh? You just get so comfortable with believing anything that has zero evidence, you have to even make things up yourself to believe.
Real women move their upper lip while speaking in a way that men, including you, find it nearly impossible to imitate.

" http://www.justjared.com/2012/12/03/angelina-... ;

Watch both of these womens' lips and you may learn something about female impersonation. Monkey see; monkey do may be impossible considering that gaping maw your working with.

BTW, your video voice modulator sucks at male-to-female translating.

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#69107 Dec 30, 2012
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
How about from the 'Golden Rule' of Confucius.
The same Golden Rule that shows up quite a number of religions?

Now point me to the scientific method that incorporates that so that we can denounce Dr. Mengele's experiments on human subjects.

There are ethical limits in pursuing science because we put them there.

I'm just pointing out that the pursuit of truth via science does have an ethical boundary that the foundation of scientific endeavor does not establish. That boundary comes from somewhere else.

Level 5

above and beyond

#69108 Dec 30, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
That's more common than people realize, however it's not connected to the sex drive, two different and virtually unrelated traits. Asexual humans simply have no desires or attractions based on sexual activity. We simply lack the drive to breed. We only represent about 100th of a percent of the population, there are a lot who choose to suppress their sexual urges and they tend to be counted as well, mostly because no one sees a need for a test of the claim and most breeders, gay or straight, are simply too arrogant to even consider that we exist. Psychologists and biologists have recently taken a huge interest in this phenomenon, it's something of a puzzle to them both considering the drive to breed is a genetically driven trait of almost all living species with gender systems, so they once thought it was an inherent trait connected to the actual gender genes.
But alas, we are such a minority that it's difficult for them to get any solid data on the subject. It's rather interesting though, being such a small minority I thought something was wrong with me for not wanting, or enjoying, or even thinking about sexual activity while everyone else around me seemed so focused on it. Those were ... strange ... days.
The FORCE yourself, are you a whimp? Start with reading erotica novels if you don't like visual. You really need some sort of imagination.

Level 5

above and beyond

#69109 Dec 30, 2012
*then

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#69110 Dec 30, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Real women move their upper lip while speaking in a way that men, including you, find it nearly impossible to imitate.
" http://www.justjared.com/2012/12/03/angelina-... ;
Watch both of these womens' lips and you may learn something about female impersonation. Monkey see; monkey do may be impossible considering that gaping maw your working with.
BTW, your video voice modulator sucks at male-to-female translating.
Interesting assertion, where is your scientific evidence of this? Anything?

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#69111 Dec 30, 2012
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
The FORCE yourself, are you a whimp? Start with reading erotica novels if you don't like visual. You really need some sort of imagination.
You think imagination comes from sexuality? You just became a fascinating subject, so please answer that honestly.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#69112 Dec 30, 2012
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
The same Golden Rule that shows up quite a number of religions?
Now point me to the scientific method that incorporates that so that we can denounce Dr. Mengele's experiments on human subjects.
There are ethical limits in pursuing science because we put them there.
I'm just pointing out that the pursuit of truth via science does have an ethical boundary that the foundation of scientific endeavor does not establish. That boundary comes from somewhere else.
1. Does it cause human suffering.

2. It does cause human suffering.

3. We don't want human suffering therefore it is unethical.

There, scientific enough for you?

Level 5

above and beyond

#69113 Dec 30, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting assertion, where is your scientific evidence of this? Anything?
got T I T S?

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#69114 Dec 30, 2012
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
got T I T S?
Seems a rather ignorant completely off topic question.

Level 5

above and beyond

#69115 Dec 30, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You think imagination comes from sexuality? You just became a fascinating subject, so please answer that honestly.
You need to experiment and find out what turns you on. Find out what type of learner you are and then go from there. Some people don't like adult films, that's common to bookworms. But you have to act it out. lol

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#69116 Dec 30, 2012
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to experiment and find out what turns you on. Find out what type of learner you are and then go from there. Some people don't like adult films, that's common to bookworms. But you have to act it out. lol
You actually think I haven't? This grows more interesting. What other assumptions are you making about me based on your own personality?

Level 5

above and beyond

#69117 Dec 30, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems a rather ignorant completely off topic question.
simple answer would be evidence enough for me ;-)

Level 5

above and beyond

#69118 Dec 30, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually think I haven't? This grows more interesting. What other assumptions are you making about me based on your own personality?
I can tell you my hypothesis if you tell me what turns you on.

I think you want to be a REAL woman.

“The Beast Within”

Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Paradise, Calif

#69119 Dec 30, 2012
NEANDERTHAL MAN

http://youtu.be/qcEEcPzcOys

10cc
Pierre Vermeiren Production

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#69120 Dec 30, 2012
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
simple answer would be evidence enough for me ;-)
Actually no it would provide evidence of only what type of species I am, and nothing more. Mammals, regardless of gender, have mammary glands. estrogen tends to make them fill with milk, while testosterone tends to counter the effect, however genetically it is possible that the inverse will occur depending on the DNA code. Other kingdoms lack the mammary glands, and therefore none of them can get what we call "breasts" or the slang term "tits." At least, that's what I think you were referring to, or attempting to hint had. Using capital letters and spaces between them confuses what you were asking as a whole.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 9 min Roxie Darling 25,963
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 17 min stray-cat 152,840
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 19 min Independent1 3,020
Woman Switches Seats on Plane, Spends 3 Days in... 24 min Newt G s Next Wife 27
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 28 min TALLYHO 8541 37,777
Is it possible to....... 46 min Crazy Beautiful 584
Police: Baby Jesus taken, replaced with pig's head 46 min Newt G s Next Wife 7
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 2 hr Enzo49 339
More from around the web