Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Comments (Page 3,231)

Showing posts 64,601 - 64,620 of111,637
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 5

Since: Apr 12

Taizhou, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Cybele wrote:
So how do explain hair loss? Why did early humans lose their hair and then hunt for fur to keep warm?
It was the humans in Africa who lost their hair.
It was the humans who immigrated to Europe who hunted for fur to keep warm.

If the population in Europe were unable to hunt for fur, one of two things would have happened.
Either they would have grown their fur back, or they would have frozen to death.

Level 5

Taizhou, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Cybele wrote:
And so we can assume the first early humans were darker,
Yup.
what changed the color of their skin and hair and facial features?
Different climates favor different skin colors.
We see evidence of that even today.
Black people in the United States suffer from vitamin deficiency more often than White people.

As for the hair and facial features, I admit that I don't know.

“Somewhere in time...”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Pft, you answer my questions first, I asked for evidence, present it. Then I will address one of yours.... and with this post you just compounded my request for evidence. Now you have more to provide evidence for. You are making the assertions, I am just asking for evidence. Requesting evidence cannot, by definition, be an assertion, that would be circular logic, or as we call it, division by zero error.
in other words...Does not compute...does not compute...lol

apparently the government believed in it enough to use it in the cold war...(remote seeing etc.)

“what we think we become”

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Interbreeding with neanderthal.
What were the neanderthals doing in what is now called Belgium? How did they get there if all great apes originated in Africa? Can you fill in the gaps in your theory?

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Thomas Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
I started to say "350,000," since that is the estimate of the number killed in Hiroshima.
But what did President Truman say afterward? He said, "We may be grateful to Providence."
The Japanese thought they were under the protection of the magical emperor when they went to war in 1941.

The Germans, Brits, and Americans thought they were under the protection of God.

50,000,000 people killed in that war.

Where was prayer?? Where was God??

Don't forget Nagasaki...near 200,000 I think.

“Somewhere in time...”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Not to mention NASA's ESP experiments from space.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Interbreeding with neanderthal.
I don't think we know for sure...yet..:-)

“Never give up”

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Avon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Pft, you answer my questions first, I asked for evidence, present it. Then I will address one of yours.... and with this post you just compounded my request for evidence. Now you have more to provide evidence for. You are making the assertions, I am just asking for evidence. Requesting evidence cannot, by definition, be an assertion, that would be circular logic, or as we call it, division by zero error.
Well, many people who died then were brought back to life by paramedics claim that they went to Heaven and met one of their ancestors. Their bodies were still on Earth, but their soul traveled to Heaven for a short time.

I would say one way to prove that souls exist and hat they can depart from their bodies and then return to it, is to be put to death and then brought back to life by paramedics. Then when you experience the after-life, you'll have the evidence that soul exist which you're looking for.

I believe in the existance of souls, so I don't need to go through this process.

“Somewhere in time...”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
The Japanese thought they were under the protection of the magical emperor when they went to war in 1941.
The Germans, Brits, and Americans thought they were under the protection of God.
50,000,000 people killed in that war.
Where was prayer?? Where was God??
Don't forget Nagasaki...near 200,000 I think.
Give the devil his due.

Level 5

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
apparently the government believed in it enough to use it in the cold war...(remote seeing etc.)
do you mean remote viewing?

Level 5

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think we know for sure...yet..:-)
oh but she thinks that's objective reality!

Level 5

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Give the devil his due.
necessary evil

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

xxxooxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's a conspiracy nut's "theory," they looked into it, it was never used because there was no solid evidence to support it and it had demonstrated to be inaccurate. The projects were scrapped because they produced zero results beyond that of wildly guessing.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

BraveCon wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, many people who died then were brought back to life by paramedics claim that they went to Heaven and met one of their ancestors. Their bodies were still on Earth, but their soul traveled to Heaven for a short time.
I would say one way to prove that souls exist and hat they can depart from their bodies and then return to it, is to be put to death and then brought back to life by paramedics. Then when you experience the after-life, you'll have the evidence that soul exist which you're looking for.
I believe in the existance of souls, so I don't need to go through this process.
so now you believe in any claim made by anyone without requiring any evidence at all. We know what causes the hallucinations often called NDEs, it's all very basic neurology actually, very basic, as in high school level.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
What were the neanderthals doing in what is now called Belgium? How did they get there if all great apes originated in Africa? Can you fill in the gaps in your theory?
Divergent evolutionary branch. It's not "my" theory, it's the only theory that explains why organisms evolve, and it's the only theory that explains how this evolving effects the populations. The only gaps are in your comprehension and study.

“Somewhere in time...”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
do you mean remote viewing?
yes I do..

(you might not believe this, but I have been pondering for Quite a while now( a year or more ) the idea of...

"No such thing as coincidence" and it's absolutely opened up a new world for me. Sorry had to tell you that... you keep reminding me every time I see your avatar...)

think of me what you will...lol

Level 5

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's a conspiracy nut's "theory," they looked into it, it was never used because there was no solid evidence to support it and it had demonstrated to be inaccurate. The projects were scrapped because they produced zero results beyond that of wildly guessing.
You don't think "interbreeding with Neanderthals" is not wild guessing? No one has directly observed them.

“Pancakes and eggs...”

Level 4

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Just wondering...

If man could evolve from nothing...who's to say 'god' or a 'divine being' could not also have evolved from nothing?

“Somewhere in time...”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
well of course they told the public that...top secret ya know.:)

Level 5

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
The only gaps are in your comprehension and study.
The only valid science are the ones we can do direct observation with such as the evolution of E. Coli unless you are some sort of bacteria that kills people

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 64,601 - 64,620 of111,637
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••