Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.
Comments
60,201 - 60,220 of 115,343 Comments Last updated 12 min ago
Warren J

United States

#64353 Dec 10, 2012
PROFESSOR X wrote:
<quoted text>
I know ... but someones got to help him get back to reality. It's not an accident that Darwin's theory is defended more by books and movies of science-FICTION than the scientific evidence. Too bad many of these scientist hide behind their degrees and unproven press releases in order to create the illusion of being authoritative, meanwhile they are busy behind the scenes censoring any and all scientific evidence that challenges Darwin's theory from reaching the public. They are also censoring professors in universities from exposing any information to the public that threatens their little monkey fairy-tale.
The roles have been reversed. The atheist and evolutionist is today - what the Catholic Church was in the past. They hate scientific advance and would rather shut down public discussion before confronting evidence that proves that all life did not arise from one common ancestor.
That doesn't mean that the earth has to be 6000 year old. But isn't it amazing how humans were suppose to have evolved from Apes 3 million years ago, but there are organisms that are in rock strata dated over 300 million years old that are still ALIVE TODAY and they are unchanged? What's so special about us that it's necessary for evolutionists invent pseudo-science stories only fit for the Sci-Fi Channel?
Darwinism Destroyed by Geological Evidence & Anomalies
http://cross.tv/64437
Hey PX, why believe every Tom, Dick and Hairy with a fantasy or a theory.....think PX! Look at human history...The Bible story is a cover for the truth....What truth you ask? Advanced Alien Beings control and munipulate the human animal.......to many galaxies to count...there is your proof PX. Maybe human comprehension begins at the Bible and stops at ETs.
Anonymous

UK

#64354 Dec 10, 2012
There are two or three creos that are nice and sensible people, but unfortunately moat are horrible and nasty people who spew hate, maz here is the worst, she shows the very worst of the creos society, I like bat foy and also Charles iwedemi even if others don't, but I can't stand the constant crazy ranting from creos that have no evidence and make no sense at all, thay question scientists and science itself, even thoe it is humanities greatest success and has given us everything else, creos talk crap about evolution while sitting at a computer and using the web, all of which comes from science, that's because science works, and myth fairytails of god are a joke, a very very bad joke
EvolutionRules

Oakdale, PA

#64355 Dec 10, 2012
I'm a Christian and I agree with you.

I don't think everything in the bible is to be taken literally.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#64356 Dec 10, 2012
EvolutionRules wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a Christian and I can assure you, that isn't a scientific theory.
It's a scientific hypothesis, of UNKNOWN, INcomplete origin.

Finally, the abundance of the "light elements" Hydrogen and Helium found in the observable universe are thought to support the Big Bang model of origins.

It's also the FIRST stanzas in Genesis..

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

3 And God said,“Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness.

But either way anyone looks at it-

In the beginning... there was probably LIGHT!!!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#64357 Dec 10, 2012
EvolutionRules wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a Christian and I can assure you, that isn't a scientific theory.
and PHYSICS is a classification of SCIENCE.

And Eistien was Jewish...and many other scientists have been of all different religious backgrounds. So, What's your point? Did you even have one?
Anonymous

UK

#64358 Dec 10, 2012
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
think outside the box, where else could life on earth have come from?
All that does is push the question back, if life on earth came from another planet, where did that life come from and so on and so on, untill you get right back to the orifinal lifeform, where did tgat cone from, so the panspermia theory is a meaningless idea, it just pushes the question of how life came about, further back
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#64359 Dec 10, 2012
EvolutionRules wrote:
I'm a Christian and I agree with you.
I don't think everything in the bible is to be taken literally.
I cannot imagine reading all of the Bible "literally"

That would border on insanity.

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#64360 Dec 10, 2012
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have an attitude problem..:-)
I am highly intelligent.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#64361 Dec 10, 2012
EvolutionRules wrote:
How can someone say the earth is just 6000 years old?
Radiometric dating proves the earth is more than this age.
No timexs' or radiometers back then.

If one only ever sees the The world from a limited perspective, that's all they'll ever know.
EvolutionRules

Oakdale, PA

#64362 Dec 10, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
and PHYSICS is a classification of SCIENCE.
And Eistien was Jewish...and many other scientists have been of all different religious backgrounds. So, What's your point? Did you even have one?
A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world, based on a body of facts that have been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experiment. There is no scientific theory of Creationism.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#64363 Dec 10, 2012
AustinHook wrote:
<quoted text>
Why were many of those rocks created to look like they were accreted to look like they were laid down millions of years earlier in sedimentary basins?
MY answer is that it was a miracle just like the grapes that were in the process of making wine from water.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#64364 Dec 10, 2012
There is one creationist theory that predicted the cure for ALL cancer a few years ago and it claimed that our own immune system could do it. Does anybody remember SCPID?
Anonymous

UK

#64365 Dec 10, 2012
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>MY answer is that it was a miracle just like the grapes that were in the process of making wine from water.
In other words, a load of christian nonsensical drivel, untill you creos come up with any evidence at all, I will continue to not believe a word of it, I mean come on, how did he not leave any evidence at all, not even one little shred, absolutely nothing, nada, non, biente
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#64366 Dec 10, 2012
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, a load of christian nonsensical drivel, untill you creos come up with any evidence at all, I will continue to not believe a word of it, I mean come on, how did he not leave any evidence at all, not even one little shred, absolutely nothing, nada, non, biente
Things are the same today. The powers that be can destroy records and keep moving goal post for their agendas.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#64367 Dec 10, 2012
straa wrote:
There are two or three creos that are nice and sensible people, but unfortunately moat are horrible and nasty people who spew hate, maz here is the worst, she shows the very worst of the creos society, I like bat foy and also Charles iwedemi even if others don't, but I can't stand the constant crazy ranting from creos that have no evidence and make no sense at all, thay question scientists and science itself, even thoe it is humanities greatest success and has given us everything else, creos talk crap about evolution while sitting at a computer and using the web, all of which comes from science, that's because science works, and myth fairytails of god are a joke, a very very bad joke
Thanks for that bit of information, Straa. We don't hate science but we don't seem to understand the theory of evolution from non human to human, it really has no concrete base or evidence.

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#64368 Dec 10, 2012
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
Freakshow.....you have no faith and will suffer because of it.

Level 2

Location hidden

#64369 Dec 10, 2012
EvolutionRules wrote:
<quoted text>
A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world, based on a body of facts that have been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experiment. There is no scientific theory of Creationism.
That is how far your understanding can take you to. The process of giving birth is called, what, creation or evolution?
Don't be a daft.

Since: Feb 08

Tampa, FL

#64370 Dec 10, 2012
FREE SERVANT wrote:
This does not tell us of the deriviation of the first stage of rocks or if they originated with suddenness or not.
It tells us when they originated.

Wasn't your claim that they all originated at the same time?

Radiometric dating says otherwise.

Level 2

Location hidden

#64371 Dec 10, 2012
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>MY answer is that it was a miracle just like the grapes that were in the process of making wine from water.
God bless you. The world itself, is a miracle. How can one find water inside a rock, how does it get in there?
This and many others will tell us that the world itself is a miracle.

“what we think we become”

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

above and beyond

#64372 Dec 10, 2012
Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
SETI is a non-profit corporation that is funded purely on donations. It does not receive tax dollars.
That's right except the funds also come from NASA and US Air Force Space

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*=* Hoosier Hillbilly *=* 6 min Hoosier Hillbilly 53
Women Hid Stolen Watches in Their Vaginas in Bi... 17 min photo shoot 29
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 21 min eleanorigby 36,059
Fergson Police Dept. 26 min Go Blue Forever 369
What ?? are you thinking about NOW? 2014 43 min Krypteia 356
The "POT" is about to "BOIL"! 43 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 52 min Krypteia 28,526
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr the wandering girl 145,550
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 5 hr Nobody 2 Special 18,711
Body bizarre: Meet the man born with his head U... 8 hr Husker D 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••