Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.
Comments
59,421 - 59,440 of 115,251 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#63556 Dec 6, 2012
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold up on that car wash,....abio could be how God did it? If God did do it ,it would be a supernatural use of his power ,don't you dare! after 2,000 of your idiotic posts ridiculing any and everyone with your favorite phrase, sooo God diddit with magic, you now say he could have ? You are the most illogical, duped defender of the puddlegooist faith , now all stand and raise your voices in a joyous sound to our creator:
All hail the goo,
the goo that we came through,
if it wasn't for the goo,
there be no me and you!
so all hail the goo!
the giver of life to you!
The church of the puddlegooists will be holding a pot luck next Monday so be sure to bring a covered dish, as our featured speaker will be the high priest Richard Dawkins who will describe how our goo ancestors came from rain falling upon cooling lava rock.
All donations may be made to the :
Church of the puddlegooists
PO Box 0I812
High preist lane, on the frontage road.
... and your delusion is so deep you can't even consider just admitting something other than your nonsense book of myths is correct, or your head will go splody. You should pick up a different book once in a while, and one that written about that one book does not count as a different book, nor does picking up one of the dozen different "translations" count as different books. A different book would be something like First Grade Biology, and that would be a serious improvement in your knowledge base. You'd still be an idiot, but you'd be one tiny step closer to actually being ... educated. A whole 0.0000000000000153% percent.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#63557 Dec 6, 2012
Knightmare wrote:
Lets see...
I choose 2+2=4.5 today...
Can I build your house Kitten?
With my CHOICE of math...should come out interesting...
Isn't that the creationist way?(shrug)

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#63558 Dec 6, 2012
Bat Foy wrote:
<quoted text>
I was told that I would have to ask a biogenesis this question.
How did life come from non- living matter?
"The theory of evolution does not rely on abiogenesis"
There you go, wash, rinse, repeat, just like a trained monkey.

So, what does your mythology say your god made life from? Here's a hint: It's not alive.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#63559 Dec 6, 2012
Bat Foy wrote:
I can now see why Christian are so rude to you people. The thought my ideas are stupid because they aren't yours is an immature way to see things.
A crime many creationists are guilty of...
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#63560 Dec 6, 2012
liygc wrote:
evolution theory that man came from a mud puddle so to speak = pure laughable crap
Sorry, the theory of evolution does not rely on abiogenesis. And unlucky for you, evolution works.
liygc wrote:
creation= logical
While Jewmagic DOESN'T work. You were saying something about "logic"?

Since: Sep 12

United States

#63561 Dec 6, 2012
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, you're thinking of the Bible. The First Amendment explicitly guarantees religious freedom. However Government promoting any one religion over another would therefore (by definition) restrict the rights of all other religions. Hence the quicker way of saying things - separation of church and state.

Some Christians prefer to read it as: "Religious freedom - Christians only! p.s. this country was founded by Christians and anyone who don't like it can F-off outta America, Godless Commie heathen B*ST*RDS!!!:-( "
So if you believe in the constitution offering freedom to believe as you wish or not to what would you say to this quote.
"What must the United States do to rid ourselves of this blight (creationism) on humanity?"

Which is the post that I replied to begin with.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#63562 Dec 6, 2012
Bat Foy wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha she acts like a computer likes think she processes information like a computer but she still gets mad when you talk about God.
Do you speak, or type, English?
Como esta?
Spreche sie Englische?
Anything resembling a language? Please? So at least some of us can read it?
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#63563 Dec 6, 2012
bohart wrote:
Hold up on that car wash,....abio could be how God did it? If God did do it ,it would be a supernatural use of his power ,don't you dare!
Or it could be a natural use of His power. God created the trees, right? They reproduce naturally. Now if you wanna say that it's the "Will of God" or whatever, then be my guest. But there's no great mystery behind it. Ya know, seeds, water, sunlight, yadda yadda. Once there was a time we did not know that and "Godmagic" was enough. Hence, abio, like plant reproduction, would merely be a *natural* extension of His power.

It's just a shame that whether a God did anything at all (or even exists for that matter) can't ever be determined because it's a non-scientific concept.

There. I dared. Whaddya gonna do about it?

Jack. That's what.

Oh, maybe you'll make a few lame puddle goo jokes before running away again. That'll sure up your credibility.
bohart wrote:
after 2,000 of your idiotic posts ridiculing any and everyone with your favorite phrase, sooo God diddit with magic, you now say he could have?
Bub, I've said that from the beginning. I know you prefer to paint me as a fundamentalist atheist who is "close-minded" on the possibility of a God, but that's simply not the case. 2,000 posts later and you're finally realizing I don't fall under the category of the typical fundie-caricature atheist?

Well you never were very observant.(shrug)
bohart wrote:
You are the most illogical, duped defender of the puddlegooist faith
Yeah, you keep saying that but always resort to ad-hom instead of addressing the content of my posts. So you'll excuse me if you're not taken very seriously. Except maybe by your fellow dumb people.
bohart wrote:
now all stand and raise your voices in a joyous sound to our creator:
All hail the goo blah blah
(yawn)

Yeah, you have nothing of substance to say, but you just gotta get it off your chest that you don't like "puddle-goo atheists!" Big whoop. Have fun with your lame limericks.

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Dubai, UAE

#63564 Dec 6, 2012
The Dude wrote:
While Jewmagic DOESN'T work. You were saying something about "logic"?
You mean "Greekmagic"? Works for me Dude!

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#63565 Dec 6, 2012
Bat Foy wrote:
<quoted text>
So if you believe in the constitution offering freedom to believe as you wish or not to what would you say to this quote.
"What must the United States do to rid ourselves of this blight (creationism) on humanity?"
It's an apt an succinct quote, if it is about the school system where religious practices do not belong, and having the student sit there repeating "god dun it" a million times is both religious and sadistic, as well as one of your many forms of indoctrination.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#63566 Dec 6, 2012
Bat Foy wrote:
<quoted text>
I was told that I would have to ask a biogenesis this question.
I think you mean biochemist.
Bat Foy wrote:
How did life come from non- living matter?
"The theory of evolution does not rely on abiogenesis"
And it doesn't. All evolution needs is for life to be here. Life IS here. Life evolves. Facts. In order to demonstrate otherwise you need to demonstrate that life is in fact NOT here.

That is why the theory is not dependent upon abiogenesis. It's the same reason why the theory of gravity is not dependent on the origin of mass and the germ theory of disease is not dependent on the origin of germs. All three theories work because they all deal with currently observable phenomena and make valid scientific predictions from them.

Abiogenesis is not a fully-fledged theory at the moment so is only at the stage of being a scientific hypothesis. But it's currently under research by numerous scientific institutions across the world, such as Harvard for example.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#63567 Dec 6, 2012
Of course all their work can be debunked just by singing one of Bo's lame puddle-goo songs.

:-)
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#63568 Dec 6, 2012
Bat Foy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want to burn the constitution read the whole post!!!
I did.

I didn't say you were one of those Christians.

United States

#63569 Dec 6, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>There you go, wash, rinse, repeat, just like a trained monkey.

So, what does your mythology say your god made life from? Here's a hint: It's not alive.
Here you go singing the same bs you all do "I don't know so ill call you stupid" just answer the question if you don't know don't reply I wasn't asking you. If I need a stupid answer ill ask you.

United States

#63570 Dec 6, 2012
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>A crime many creationists are guilty of...
I wasn't until recently. I'm sick of asking a question and the goo clucks clan here calls me stupid because I don't know but if they're so smart why not just give the answer.

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Dubai, UAE

#63571 Dec 6, 2012
Bat Foy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing, of course. Cre(a)ti(o)nists should be free. But how about this:

"What must the United States do to rid ourselves of this blight (creationism) on teaching of science in the classrooms"

Easy. No Cults allowed, especially Idiot Cults like Christian Fundamentalism.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#63572 Dec 6, 2012
Bat Foy wrote:
<quoted text>
That us right the problem with your argument is the letter explaining it isn't in the constitution nor is the phrase separation of church and state.
Nope. But this is:
First Amendment of the US Constitution wrote:
<quoted text>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof...
And like I said, promoting or establishing any one religion over another *by definition* restricts the rights and free exercise of *every* other religion (or those of none) that do not receive the same benefits.

Hence "separation of church and state".
Bat Foy wrote:
<quoted text>The constitution protects the rights of those to not believe and those who wish to.
That it does.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#63573 Dec 6, 2012
PROFESSOR X wrote:
<quoted text>
I know ... but someones got to help him get back to reality. It's not an accident that Darwin's theory is defended more by books and movies of science-FICTION than the scientific evidence. Too bad many of these scientist hide behind their degrees and unproven press releases in order to create the illusion of being authoritative, meanwhile they are busy behind the scenes censoring any and all scientific evidence that challenges Darwin's theory from reaching the public. They are also censoring professors in universities from exposing any information to the public that threatens their little monkey fairy-tale.
The roles have been reversed. The atheist and evolutionist is today - what the Catholic Church was in the past. They hate scientific advance and would rather shut down public discussion before confronting evidence that proves that all life did not arise from one common ancestor.
That doesn't mean that the earth has to be 6000 year old. But isn't it amazing how humans were suppose to have evolved from Apes 3 million years ago, but there are organisms that are in rock strata dated over 300 million years old that are still ALIVE TODAY and they are unchanged? What's so special about us that it's necessary for evolutionists invent pseudo-science stories only fit for the Sci-Fi Channel?
Darwinism Destroyed by Geological Evidence & Anomalies
http://cross.tv/64437
Huh, what about thaaaaaaaaaaaaaa tuh.

:-)
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#63574 Dec 6, 2012
Bat Foy wrote:
<quoted text>
And it's really all so simply theoretical. Like old tyme rock candy.

Merry CHRISTMAS :-).
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#63575 Dec 6, 2012
Bat Foy wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say education is the answer.

Keep in mind that unlike fundie atheists like Skippy the "Skeptic" (the type of person who Bohart thinks he can see everywhere) I do not consider Christians in general as automatic creationists. I also, despite my better judgement, still support the individual's right to believe in whatever cockameemee nonsense they like, such as YECism, UFO's, conspiracy theories, even Scientology. The First Amendment protects all, as long as none are forcing their beliefs onto others.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min ms_Sweeter 145,298
In honor of ms Sweeter 4 min night machine 167
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 11 min SLY WEST 25,837
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 11 min mrbill3 40,150
what are you wearing? (Mar '12) 12 min Princess Hey 219
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 15 min Princess Hey 6,533
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 16 min Princess Hey 25,346
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 37 min Princess Hey 28,512
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 42 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 35,981
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 55 min CrunchyBacon 18,602
Fergson Police Dept. 2 hr Parden Pard 358
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••