Evolution vs. Creation

Jan 6, 2011 Read more: Best of New Orleans 159,769
High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Read more

Since: Sep 12

Fort Worth, TX

#63163 Dec 4, 2012
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>http://www.youtube.com /watch?v=1w0FiwfyUMMXX
OH!!!! They have live footage?

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#63164 Dec 4, 2012
Bat Foy wrote:
How could random mutations create a male and female of the same species? Than if random mutation did create 2 of the same species how long would that take? Would be in the life time of the first one?
It didn't at first:

Level 9

Everett, WA

#63165 Dec 4, 2012
Bat Foy wrote:
<quoted text>
OH!!!! They have live footage?
Were you born stupid or did your Mama drop you on your head?

“That's just MY opinion...”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#63166 Dec 4, 2012
Bat Foy wrote:
With what did the first cell capable of sexual reproduction reproduce?
Cells don't reproduce sexually.

“what we think we become”

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

above and beyond

#63167 Dec 4, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm. Not a good analogy. Alternate food sources and inherited immunity to antibiotics isn't the same as evading a predator.
Not a good analogy but I'm thinking of what happens in the cells of organims such as in chamelions when they contract the cells in their skin and changes color. The E Coli bacteria most likely developed enzymes called citrate permease that transports citrate from outside the cell through cell membrane and into its interior. Think of the cell action going on here, it's basically the same idea even if it's for different purpose.

Level 5

above and beyond

#63168 Dec 4, 2012
Bat Foy wrote:
With what did the first cell capable of sexual reproduction reproduce?
cell fawn. lol

Level 5

above and beyond

#63169 Dec 4, 2012
MADRONE wrote:
<quoted text>
Cells don't reproduce sexually.
assexually?

Fort Worth, TX

#63170 Dec 4, 2012
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>Were you born stupid or did your Mama drop you on your head?
Oh my a well placed mama joke. Is the need to insult others a learned behavior or did your mother not love you enough to keep your stepdad out of your pants? How old were you when he lost interest?

“That's just MY opinion...”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#63171 Dec 4, 2012
Cybele wrote:
assexually?
Yep.

“Live Each Day and Have Fun !”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Where I am at .

#63172 Dec 4, 2012
To much hair , why like George Carlin has stated all the hair ? It was in a poem , so do we come from ape's?

Level 9

Everett, WA

#63173 Dec 4, 2012
Bat Foy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my a well placed mama joke. Is the need to insult others a learned behavior or did your mother not love you enough to keep your stepdad out of your pants? How old were you when he lost interest?
Hey jerk, I was trying to help you and answer your questions.

It seems like you would rather try to enter the contest for thread idiot. All you have contributed to this thread so far is a bucketful of stupid along with about 200 pounds of attitude. Not a very wise mixture.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#63174 Dec 4, 2012
oldsugar wrote:
To much hair , why like George Carlin has stated all the hair ? It was in a poem , so do we come from ape's?
We are apes.

Level 5

above and beyond

#63175 Dec 4, 2012
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
The mutations that matter are those in the reproductive system
is that why you have ED?

Fort Worth, TX

#63176 Dec 4, 2012
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>Hey jerk, I was trying to help you and answer your questions.

It seems like you would rather try to enter the contest for thread idiot. All you have contributed to this thread so far is a bucketful of stupid along with about 200 pounds of attitude. Not a very wise mixture.
So I see you don't like answering those questions either. If all you're going to do is call people stupid because you don't know the answer or just can't answer maybe you should move on. Just know if you really just want to trash talk I can too.

“Live Each Day and Have Fun !”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Where I am at .

#63177 Dec 4, 2012
But we look alot better, still like banana's and scratch thought it was the deodarant. Still learning about those vines , trees.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#63178 Dec 4, 2012
Bat Foy wrote:
<quoted text>
So I see you don't like answering those questions either. If all you're going to do is call people stupid because you don't know the answer or just can't answer maybe you should move on. Just know if you really just want to trash talk I can too.
Why must you lie? You know it is against the Bible you supposedly believe in? Lying makes the Baby Jebus Cwy.

I call people stupid when they claim to want to learn and then do everything they can to avoid learning. It looks like you are just another dishonest Christian. And no, the Bible does not say it is okay to lie when you attack evolution.

So do you want to learn or do you want to be an idiot?

Level 9

Everett, WA

#63179 Dec 4, 2012
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
is that why you have ED?
Projection by a frigid bitch.

Why don't you want serious answers to your questions? I know, it must suck to get all of those lies you have learned from lying creationist sites dashed to pieces. We live in the real world here. If you want to "feel good about yourself" go to a Christian site.

Fort Worth, TX

#63180 Dec 4, 2012
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>Why must you lie? You know it is against the Bible you supposedly believe in? Lying makes the Baby Jebus Cwy.

I call people stupid when they claim to want to learn and then do everything they can to avoid learning. It looks like you are just another dishonest Christian. And no, the Bible does not say it is okay to lie when you attack evolution.

So do you want to learn or do you want to be an idiot?
How can you understand anything you don't even understand what a lie is. This is why I never argue with an idiot they drag me down to their level and beat me with experience.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#63181 Dec 4, 2012
Knightmare wrote:
http://theofficialillphil.com/ blog/evolution_exposed/
If you were told to identify a scientific theory that dispels belief in the existence of God, the theory of evolution would probably be your first choice. Not only is this theory supported by some of the most educated and well known scientists in the world, but with the collaboration of so many great minds upholding it, how could they all possibly be wrong? Suprisingly, they are wrong! Do you doubt the possibility of this happening? If so, here are some examples of past scientific theories proven to be wrong. Did you know that until the late sixteenth century scientists thought that the earth was in the center of the universe and that the planets and the sun revolved around it (Geocentrism)? Did you know that not long ago scientist thought that heat was produced by a fluid called caloric (Caloric Theory)? Did you know that until as late as the nineteenth century scientists thought that children could inherit the characteristics of their mother's previous lover (Telegony Theory)? As you can see, although science has made fascinating discoveries and produced extraordinary technology, even with its many brilliant minds, they can still can be dead wrong!
None of that crap makes the slightest bit of difference. Of course mistakes are made...everyone makes them. But think of the differences there are from those scientists who lived in another era.

We have grown tremendously in our abilities to collect,analyze, understand, interpret and handle data, and we have now a system of peer review that is pretty darn good (although like everything else can fail at times).

The problem with you creationists is you are trying to put out a forest fire with a napkin. The real evidence of what the sciences are saying is simply overwhelming and you guys don't have enough smarts to understand that you are trumped by honest-logical- reality...and that you are the losers in the evolution vs. creationism wars...we won because we have actual truth on our side.
You do understand that don't you?? We have the TRUTH on our side.

Every argument I've ever read from creotards is wrong and is nothing but apologetics in disguise.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#63182 Dec 4, 2012
Bat Foy wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you understand anything you don't even understand what a lie is. This is why I never argue with an idiot they drag me down to their level and beat me with experience.
I pointed out how you lied. Now you are pretending that it never happened.

You would really have to dig to find an idiot Bat Foy, you better go to an all Christian forum.

I would be more than happy to help you, but you have failed the honesty test too many times.

If you really want to learn about evolution I am more than happy to help. To deny evolution you have to be either a religious zealot who will rather lie than face the truth or a very rare person who is ignorant of almost all branches of science. When it comes to religions there are countless people who are more than willing to delude themselves. You can even convince most theist of this by using believers of other religions than they believe in as an example.

So before I go to far off on a tangent are you hear to learn or are you hear to try to cause trouble? It is clear you have no clue on how to debunk evolution.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 4 min Red_Forman 8,292
What happened last week? 7 min Enzo49 4
Does Big Money 'run' Governemnt or do "WE"? 8 min one who pays atte... 8
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 10 min Doug77 5,150
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 12 min Krypteia 28,816
News Woman Shot By Robbinsdale Officer Charged With ... 15 min Tar Zan of the Congo 28
Things that make life eaiser... 16 min Enzo49 4
motorcycle traveling stories 1 hr Alias -_- 373
News SC deputies: 11 cyclists victims in strange rev... 2 hr Mega Monster 3
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 5 hr Denny CranesPlace 18,127
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 6 hr TALLYHO 8541 40,143
More from around the web