Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“There's a feeling I get...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#63008 Dec 4, 2012
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go Double Fine. Is this above so hard for you to negotiate that idiocy is your strategy of choice?
Maz let me tell you something about myself.

I have seen an uncle's brother get sent to the looney bin. He was a grade-A nutcase. Split personalities, massive delusions and psychopathic.

He would try and convince everybody in the looney bin that he was God, while blabbering incoherent things. No jokes, this really happened.

Just want to say, you remind me of that uncle

“I started out with nothing”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#63009 Dec 4, 2012
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't waste my time Christine. You are a goose. You do not even have any idea of evolutionary theory if you are unaware that reptiles and dinos are cold blooded and birds warm.
I have a hard enough time squeezing some sense of Subby.
Go back to play school.
Sloping shoulders does not win a debate

I certainly have more than your guesswork, wet dreams and outright lies employ

Your credibility is not worth a toss, goddidit godbots like you have come to topix, failed and gone to a better place where no one argues with their BS.

Read the scientific FACTS rather than ranting in a daze, you never know you may actually learn something

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/06/...
http://www.upi.com/Science_News/2012/06/28/Bo...
http://arstechnica.com/science/2012/06/dinosa...

P.S. Still waiting for what you said you would provide, i.e. peer reviewed evidence

PPS Still waiting for your apology for calling me a liar when you were shown to be LYING yourself because you had nothing else to offer

STILL WAITING

“I started out with nothing”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#63010 Dec 4, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Until then, keep dreaming. Faith embodies all areas of human's life.
You are ofcourse the liar.
Fact is not dreams, faith is dreams, as I have proven by offering definitions of the words

Where as you have NOTHING but dreams live with it, but do not accuse me of lying when I have provided truthful and corroborated facts, it just makes you look even more stupid

You may have the faith that you are not going to p|ss your pants but that growing wet patch is fact.

FYI, I have no god to lie for therefore I see no need to lie, I do not lie, it is not in my nature to lie and I dislike liars with the same detestation as the deliberately ignorant
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#63011 Dec 4, 2012
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to make some point?
Oh, and if God is creating new viruses, why couldn't He complete the jobs in 7 days, like all the other stuff He created?

Please answer! This is a serious question.

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#63012 Dec 4, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Just try that another time. Faith embodies fact.
Your long prose is just a subset of faith.

Your doing it again. You see a long post, you ignore it, post a few unrelated words and trot on to the next one.

This is lazy as well as dishonest, as I have demonstrated before.

“There's a feeling I get...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#63013 Dec 4, 2012
Makes sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and if God is creating new viruses, why couldn't He complete the jobs in 7 days, like all the other stuff He created?
Please answer! This is a serious question.
Because on the seventh day, his bum itched.

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#63014 Dec 4, 2012
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Me knows I can and have supported my opinion.
Me also knows you have posted zilch to support yours.
Why do you keep going on and on about what everybody knows?
I have posted a link to pictures that demonstrate that indeed theropods and archaeopteryx had so called wish bones that actually look nothing like a birds wishbone. Is this just something you would like to ignore?
I have invalidiated many of the so called 'bird' traits as being bird traits, meaning; IF Theropods had these features, then arch simply had theropod features, including a wish bone like a theropod and NOT a bird, teeth like a theropod and NOT like a bird, three digits with no reversed hallux like a theropod and NOT like a bird, arch had a fixed femur like a theropod and NOT like a bird.
Hence Arch is not intermediate at all. It is simply a theropod dinosaur and has all the features that connect it to theropods and none of the traits that define a modern bird, at all.
So you evos like to quack alot. What intermediate features are you now claiming demonstrate intermediacy? What are these strong links you are talking about? or,Are you one of the 'they said so' crowd?
I prefer an appropriate reply and not the usual hubris and unsupported opinion.

Actually, archaeopteryx is almost a nice 60%/40% split between dinosaurs and birds.

As usual you type a lot of words and say nearly nothing.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#63015 Dec 4, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Albeit for a very short span of time
*Looks around*
I somehow don't imagine our creationist threadsters following our line of conversation here...
One suspects you're right.

*morally reprehensible snicker*

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#63016 Dec 4, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact is not dreams, faith is dreams, as I have proven by offering definitions of the words
Where as you have NOTHING but dreams live with it, but do not accuse me of lying when I have provided truthful and corroborated facts, it just makes you look even more stupid
You may have the faith that you are not going to p|ss your pants but that growing wet patch is fact.
FYI, I have no god to lie for therefore I see no need to lie, I do not lie, it is not in my nature to lie and I dislike liars with the same detestation as the deliberately ignorant
Ofcourse, faith is a dream. In order for that dream to come true, one must work for it, in order for it to become a fact.
Faith without works is death.

Level 2

Location hidden

#63017 Dec 4, 2012
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Your doing it again. You see a long post, you ignore it, post a few unrelated words and trot on to the next one.
This is lazy as well as dishonest, as I have demonstrated before.
I care less about some thing that detest the truth.
Yours are one of them, the door please.
anonymous

Franklin, PA

#63018 Dec 4, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> You don't know what you are talking about.
Faith is a belief that goes with work. You must work for it, to earn it.
Charles, when I work, it's for myself or for cash. I don't do jack for you or your mumbo-jumbo. I don't need faith.

Someday, everyone will get fed up with working for robber barons and those tyrants will be disposed of. Until the people are willing to do so, I work a little harder than I should have to, but I have faith that the people, tremendous idiots that they are, will see that they get NOTHING by serving the ambitious, breeding as if there's no tomorrow and consuming fossil fuels as if they will never run out.

When that day comes, your shaman and your robber barons WILL know Hell. For now, it's just one of those unpleasant complications that one has to deal with when one has lived for many years. For you, I think you will know misery today and also tomorrow as you are a complete fool. You might as well put your faith in lottery tickets. You have no other options.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#63019 Dec 4, 2012
So has Maz even begun to understand how Archaeopteryx is almost a perfect transitional species yet? Earlier this morning she was complaining that it was not birdlike enough. Or is she still the clueless dolt she has always been?

Actually it is nice to see Maz here, and some of the women on our side. It used to be that arguing about evolution was just a passion of us nerdy geeky guys. Now I see that women can be just as idiotic and just as bright as men can be. Hooray for equality. Who likes a sausage fest anyway, except for very lonely women and certain men.

Level 2

Location hidden

#63020 Dec 4, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Charles, when I work, it's for myself or for cash. I don't do jack for you or your mumbo-jumbo. I don't need faith.
Someday, everyone will get fed up with working for robber barons and those tyrants will be disposed of. Until the people are willing to do so, I work a little harder than I should have to, but I have faith that the people, tremendous idiots that they are, will see that they get NOTHING by serving the ambitious, breeding as if there's no tomorrow and consuming fossil fuels as if they will never run out.
When that day comes, your shaman and your robber barons WILL know Hell. For now, it's just one of those unpleasant complications that one has to deal with when one has lived for many years. For you, I think you will know misery today and also tomorrow as you are a complete fool. You might as well put your faith in lottery tickets. You have no other options.
Your ignorance will not allow you think straight.
Your work according to you may not require faith, because you don't believe that you are using faith daily. This is ignorance.
anonymous

Franklin, PA

#63021 Dec 4, 2012
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
Me verbally abusive? to who? YOU? boo-hoo.
How do you know I'm not a science supporter? Is evolution the only science there is?
There is only one scientific method, and you don't support that. The rest of your claims are suspect.

Sorry, you aren't debating your way out of a paper bag. You're just playing word games. The world is full of people like you who fight simple discipline and accountability. Probably have issues with their parents that they've projected to all authority figures, but not my problem. I may not get everything that I want, but I don't close the door to opportunity by constantly taking anything that is place within my reach.(Another advantage to anonymous Internet identities!)

Some people like to perfect their debating form. I don't chase junk that you don't even believe in. You're just fishing for something, but you're not even sure what it is. If you HAD the discipline, you might be able to find that something, but you won't. You don't ask useful questions because you won't isolate order from disorder.

Let me know if you find out anything by playing a Na'vi biker chick! Toodles, again!
anonymous

Franklin, PA

#63022 Dec 4, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Your ignorance will not allow you think straight.
Your work according to you may not require faith, because you don't believe that you are using faith daily. This is ignorance.
I use faith all the time. I have faith that the gravity machine won't just shut down leaving me to float away with my existentialist pet cat!

For all snake-oil concepts, I have the flying spaghetti monster. He reminds me to always reject jack@22es who think I exist to work for them. rAMEN!

I live in the blessed grace of His love.
anonymous

Franklin, PA

#63023 Dec 4, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> I care less about some thing that detest the truth.
Yours are one of them, the door please.
Don't let the door hit you from behind.
anonymous

Franklin, PA

#63024 Dec 4, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Ofcourse, faith is a dream. In order for that dream to come true, one must work for it, in order for it to become a fact.
Faith without works is death.
You need to work on your scientific discipline. Stop lying!
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#63025 Dec 4, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, he screwed up on purpouse?
He seems to have a penchant for that. I mean, how many times is he gonna destroy everything and start over before he realizes that he's just not very good at this?
I choose to believe and worship the Creator of the Bible, you can freely choose who you will serve.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#63026 Dec 4, 2012
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>I choose to believe and worship the Creator of the Bible, you can freely choose who you will serve.
As long as you dont try to teach your myth cults BS in schools or make it into laws and rules and bans it is all good.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#63027 Dec 4, 2012
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>I choose to believe and worship the Creator of the Bible, you can freely choose who you will serve.
You choose to worship a bunch of bronze age sheep herders who had to be told not to jump the sheep when they got lonely?

A strange group to worship, but for each his own. I would think that you would at least worship some sort of deity, not a group of rather uneducated shepherds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 9 min 1st Warning 3,373
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 12 min Vector aka Victor... 29,395
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 14 min Chatty catty_Spit... 29,300
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 20 min Liqueur Tax 3,615
Goodbye Princess Hey 21 min PRINCESS HAYSTACKS 51
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 29 min All Get NO Give 2,401
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 33 min Typical Females 25,954
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 52 min Wolftracks 147,133
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr Ashleigh 20,378
What's your tip for the day? 5 hr ms_Sweeter 1,051
I Like..... (Mar '14) 7 hr ms_Sweeter 317
What Could Be Sweet,...? 7 hr ms_Sweeter 33
•••

Weird People Search