Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 199164 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#61984 Nov 30, 2012
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
No links and only opinionated woffle as opposed to a substatial post. You're reply demonstrates what a pitiful goose you and your cohorts are.
You loose. I win.
End of discussion with you.

Run away, Coward. Run away.

I think I hear your mommy calling you.

BTW, 29 TRILLION years.

[I can do the math for you, but what would be the point? You would not understand it anyway]
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#61985 Nov 30, 2012
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you want to digress. The fake that you are.
My post above does address the burden of proof that the genome could not possibly have evolved over billions of years.
Creation is supported. TOE is falsified.
The burden is now on you to supply some shred of evidence to the contrary instead of chasing your tail.
We creos already know you can't support your view. Prove me wrong.
Already done. You ignored it. Why is that?

I notice you're still using the "If not A then B" fallacy. Keep shooting your own feet Maz.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#61986 Nov 30, 2012
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on evos, admit the best you can do is scurry off down the garden path to evasion.

Creationism believes that tits are necessary on a man.
Creationism believes the wisdom teeth are necessary.

Creationists don't even know what an appendix is for! They "think" is is for replenishing the gut with bacteria.

Creationists are morons.

The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#61987 Nov 30, 2012
MazHere wrote:
Calling evotard Subduction Zone, that is too simple to even get himself out of his own way...
7.^ Sanford, J.C., Baumgardner, J., Brewer, W., Gibson, P., ReMine, W.(2007). Mendel's Accountant: a biologically realistic forward-time population genetics program. SCPE 8(2): 147-165. http://www.scpe.org .
8.^ Sanford, J.C., Baumgardner, J., Brewer, W., Gibson, P., ReMine, W.(2007). Using computer simulation to understand mutation accumulation dynamics and genetic load. In Shi et al.(Eds.),
ICCS 2007, Part II, LNCS 4488 (pp.386-392), Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Heidelberg.
The above are Sanfords published papers.
If you weren't such a quacker you would have see that in the Wiki link.
Funny, I THOUGHT we already addressed this a few days ago.

Oh wait - we did. Oh well. Better luck next time Maz.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#61988 Nov 30, 2012
Elohim wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for a great laugh on a shitty Friday!
Yes, Maz is an intellectual masochist. She comes here to get her daily ass whipping. A little kinky, but boring and tiresome after a while.
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#61989 Nov 30, 2012
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on you evos put some research where those attitudes are!
Oh that's right, you can't!
Done it already. You only respond by saying "woffle", and then repeating your argument as if it hasn't already been debunked. It has.

Any time you feel like joining in debate do let us know, yes?
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#61990 Nov 30, 2012
NikkiShae wrote:
<quoted text>
I followed five of these links. All broken.
Don't worry, Maz is broken.(shrug)

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#61991 Nov 30, 2012
MazHere wrote:
I just love watching evos prattle on about philosophy and hubris on an evolution/creation debating thread and avoiding any discussing science.
I'l make sure to repost those posts to remind them all how hopeless they all are.
That also adds weights, Kong, to these evos, and your cohorts actually being empty vessels of hubris.
BTW, I like earth at the centre of the universe better than the mysteries of dark matter and a universe filled with 96% of something imagined to make their physics less problematic.
http://wallacegsmith.wordpress.com/2010/10/22...

Have I failed to mention (at least half a dozen times) that GP.B. data refutes this notion. We now have observed evidence for dark energy (not that dark energy has anything to do with evolution, because it doesn't).

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Australia

#61992 Nov 30, 2012
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
No, this is an outright lie as anyone who look at those links knows. They fully support evolution to the extent that is even an issue for them.
Explain how a genome that has been shown to be getting stronger is actually getting weaker.
Lets just look at the YEC myth for a second.
If the genome is getting weaker
An average bacteria goes through 65,700 generations per year. That is 394,200,000 generations in 6,000 years. Oh when are they going to start deteriorating? Evidence is that modern bacteria are more robust that ever and more resistant to more things.
If humans do the same we will still be thriving after 29,565,000,000 years. So I guess genetic entropy is not something we have to worry about for awhile. Like 29,564,994,000 years!!!!
Oh, and of course if bacteria are OLDER than 6,000 years.... well that is even worse for your case.
Oh and if you don't do numbers that big (I think anything over 10 would be a challenge for you) that is 29 BILLION, 564 MILLION, 994 THOUSAND years!
So universal entropy is a MUCH bigger worry than genetic entropy.
hat is it with evotards. Justwhat do you suppose all the hubris above is got from.

Do you reckon these idiots actually see this crap with their eyes.

I do not need to evoke Sanfords genetic entropy. I have provided a plethora of examples of the deteriorating genome and you have got sqaut more than wishful thinking to suport yourself.

"If humans do the same", your words, is the operative fantasy. Indeed you lot have no clue and my link is just one demonstration of it. Would you like to see more?

This guy had to halve the current mutation rate to gert some fossils to fit and then lost them out the other end.

You're welcome to have faith in any mutation rate and woffle you want. However if you are suggesting that the hubris you came up with above actually means anything in explaining why all data suggests the genome is deteriorating, you are sadly mistaken.
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#61993 Nov 30, 2012
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Can evos support their own view of limitless adaptability and the non deteriorating genome? The answer so far is NO!
Actually yeah. Are we still evolving? Answer - yes:

http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2012/11/rec...

Hence genomic critical mass has not yet been reached, contrary to yours and Sanford's claims that it has already happened two or even three times already.

Once would have been enough.

Oops.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#61994 Nov 30, 2012
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, I THOUGHT we already addressed this a few days ago.
Oh wait - we did. Oh well. Better luck next time Maz.

Yep. But what any creationist says is gospel for creationists for all time.

She can't even put a logical argument together. Her argument is:
evos suck.
creationists rule.
all date point our way
[lists articles that actually usually support evolution]

-repeat as needed.

Level 1

Australia

#61995 Nov 30, 2012
Woops forgot the link

For instance, the slowest proposed mutation rate puts the common ancestor of humans and orang-utans at 40 million years ago, he says: more than 20 million years before dates derived from abundant fossil evidence. This very slow clock has the common ancestor of monkeys and humans co-existing with the last dinosaurs.“It gets very complicated,” deadpans Reich

http://www.nature.com/news/studies-slow-the-h...

So now you lot can just picj whastever rate you want and call that empirical evidence. Great work, you lot!
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#61996 Nov 30, 2012
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Suck it up. You are just another moron that does not know what peer reviewed research looks like. Quacker!
Um, what's your "scientific alternative" again? Something to do with magic, right?

Level 1

Australia

#61997 Nov 30, 2012
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Have I failed to mention (at least half a dozen times) that GP.B. data refutes this notion. We now have observed evidence for dark energy (not that dark energy has anything to do with evolution, because it doesn't).
You have observed nothing of the kind and neither have your researchers.

Intergalactic shadows are missing and the singularity breaks down at the moment of the big bang. That is what you know.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/09/...

You may notice I actually provide data to support my view.

No links= opinionated woffle.That would refer to YOU.
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#61998 Nov 30, 2012
Bat Foy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets look at the disorder of our schools. The increase in drugs suicide increase of depression child abuse with the rapid demise of prayer. The moral standard of the world is at an all time low we went from a clear line of wrong and right to no wrong no right just people. Even if you deny the existence of God the lessons of Jesus love hope peace. Is that really so bad?
Of course, all bad stuff is because people don't pay enough attention to YOUR religion...

Level 1

Australia

#61999 Nov 30, 2012
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, what's your "scientific alternative" again? Something to do with magic, right?
No more like evolutionists inability to offer any credible and stable data on the how, when, where or why of evolutionary theory.

..and poofing avian feet onto mythical theropods and dead elements organising themselves into complex factories of reproduction.
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#62000 Nov 30, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
P.S
The word you are looking for is 'waffle'
Actually it should be 'honesty'. But as a garden-variety lying for Jesus creationist Maz doesn't care about honesty.

So I guess the only real question is whether he's really a Christian since he constantly violates the 9th Commandment, or is his/her ego even bigger than we thought and thinks they got a special exemption pass from God to act like an ahole?

Level 1

Australia

#62001 Nov 30, 2012
Are any evotards going to present some evidence of their own or are they going to continue to prove they are loosers with nothing more than attitudes to defend their sorry selves with?

I am just going to repost my posts every day until one of you loosers actually provides some data and links to support your big mouths.
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#62002 Nov 30, 2012
MazHere wrote:
Their raw data all suggests the genome is deteriorating and that is NOT a misrepresentation.
Using papers demonstrating evolution via evolution methods you reject and evolution data you reject because it didn't even exist back then that demonstrate evolution and so prove evolution is wrong therefore Goddidit with magic?

Yeah, I'd say that was a pretty good example of misrepresentation.(shrug)
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#62003 Nov 30, 2012
MazHere wrote:
Creationism is supported by data.
TOE is supported by hypothetical woffle.
I rest my case!
You rested your case before you got here. You certainly haven't brought it. Which is why we've seen nothing to support Goddidit with magic.

You're gonna get around to that any day now, right?

Right?

Hello?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 46 min KNIGHT DeVINE 192,703
News Groom bitten by rattlesnake during wedding day ... 52 min Enzo49 12
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 57 min Enzo49 7,397
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 1 hr Enzo49 7,130
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 1 hr KNIGHT DeVINE 3,460
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 1 hr _FLATLINE-------- 82,104
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 1 hr KNIGHT DeVINE 11,502
2words into 2new words (May '12) 1 hr Sharlene45 2,147
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 hr A Typical 56,717
More from around the web