Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 223013 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#61882 Nov 30, 2012
Let me just say this I value your belief and Your God enough not to argue with it but if the world was run alone by nothing but Good hearted Christians the world would be a total mass place of Chaos and frantic people having been taken in by good hearted Christians...

Stay strong at times is all we can do strong not to give in to other people's feel to stick to our own senses...

Good Night...
brush lee

Sonora, CA

#61883 Nov 30, 2012
faith;is like a fish that can float on a plate with a lemon.

Since: Sep 12

United States

#61884 Nov 30, 2012
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>Ok well see I wouldn't have it that one Being would have to take on all of that what man has done to other man to please one's own senses...Why would Satan want all the souls so he's jealous and if God is so almighty than why does he allow it? Allow it that the so called fallen takes em' all one by one does God not love all of his children or is he then selective and how does Satan harm what has not been done by man and man of Church on top of that...

Does Satan attack little Kids?>

I think the whole Theory of Sin for one thing is a put down made up to oppress that which is so seeked after by man as well...

It all sounds pretty the way you bring it across, but fact is winged creatures if so they exist would have extreme power and they would in no way be lessor than...

They indeed would be that pretty and surely they would have evolved by now and what may seem of a more pure to what Spirit and Evangelical Beings truly are Soul they have fight in em sure but what really destroys and seeks after flesh that of Spiritual Creature is man if you ask me...

Than man to what some are capable of are that in Flesh and Human Form Satanic to what a Lucifer to Bible stands for....

Makes one wonder that in LIFE who could take someone's head pull the plug on vile disturbance that of man who so has harmed little ones?

Is or ARE THE *JUST* of Satanic Nature then and why would that be?
Is Christ not of a Living creature once he was then to spirit alone he went if the troubles were so great then what would they have to sent these days?
How much more are the burdens to this day?

I don't like bursting people's bubbles however, so God is what he is to many and to know is to have a Faith a belief, believing...
The reason God allows satan to do what he does goes back to free will for us. God wants us to deny satan and choose him.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#61885 Nov 30, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Nothing strange. There is an assurance for life and death, yes or no?
For? Not sure but *in* In it to be assured that both exist I would say yes...
Life is, until something happens...that which transcends death would be an un-known unless we can agree on that it is not God but of other form which brings life back (God to have had Jesus the main man of Saving sent forth to bring back all that which gets taken daily...It's all in how we experience things and maybe Life itself to begin with?

I am positive that a female form to what an experience a light is within...a warmth to one's own knowledge...

To have been saved maybe for many that happens differently I hope we are not going to bite each others's heads of for having been saved? I mean that would be like the real end of the world to people's existing...

One must question to what some have experienced.. their death to have been, why and how and have many come through?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#61886 Nov 30, 2012
brush lee wrote:
faith;is like a fish that can float on a plate with a lemon.
He keeps swimming?:)

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#61887 Nov 30, 2012
Bat Foy wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason God allows satan to do what he does goes back to free will for us. God wants us to deny satan and choose him.
Free will wouldn't have had to be-made to choose, see?
A Will of freedom is to be free without having to...

It's alright I hope you have a really good steady road ahead of you and Surely to believe in good things no matter what the source may be can't be bad...for some some they just have seen maybe different views and know some of the darker side to what Godly beings Christians can do...

Man is not perfect nope so then the war still would lie between the Gods above us man would should stand set aside from it, so to BE...

What is and what is not...

Is that what people have experienced plain as that to share and to speak will to be free

of it all, maybe to just do what's right Goodnight I am feeling beat tired...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#61888 Nov 30, 2012
NikkiShae wrote:
<quoted text>
Even my dog dreams.
Hahaha what does a dog dream mostly it must be running they always chase something it seems...

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#61889 Nov 30, 2012
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
He keeps swimming?:)
Not for long...

“First it steals your mind..”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#61890 Nov 30, 2012
Bat Foy wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why he infects newly born babies with leukaemia?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#61891 Nov 30, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Not for long...
Yeah he will he loves lemon..

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#61892 Nov 30, 2012
I get a feeling thinking of the east...

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Australia

#61893 Nov 30, 2012
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean the one with all of the links to various creation sites? Sites that openly admit that they will not follow the scientific method and are openly dishonest?
You need to do better than that. Oh. Wait. You can't.
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>With this one you will have to wait forever to get her to admit her maztakes. I still haven't heard a credible response to any point I have refuted.
Subby, these below are all evolutionist sites. Every one of them. Would you care to point out which one is a creo site you evotard?
So Subbys big refute to me is to demonstrate he is a quacker and can't tell a creo site from an evo site.

Dan never has a point and has never posted a link to cover that big mouth of his.

There are evolutionists in these articles here with more qualifications than you 2 put together. Of 7 links Science Daily, not a creo site, is the only one that is not a published peer reviewed paper, you quackers. Their raw data all suggests the genome is deteriorating and that is NOT a misrepresentation.

Genome Degradation in Brucella ovis Corresponds with Narrowing of Its Host Range and Tissue Tropism
http://www.plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.13 ...
Genomic degradation of a young Y chromosome in Drosophila miranda
http://genomebiology.com/2008/9/2/R30
Comparison of genome degradation in Paratyphi A and Typhi, human-restricted serovars of Salmonella enterica that cause typhoid
http://www.nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n12/abs/ ...
Evidence for Widespread Degradation of Gene Control Regions in Hominid Genomes
http://www.plosbiology.org/article/info:doi/1 ...
Male Sex Chromosome Losing Genes By Rapid Evolution, Study Reveals
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/07/ ...
Genetic code of human race is deteriorating due to environmental factors
http://www.naturalnews.com/021220_genetic_mod ...
Insights into the evolutionary process of genome degradation
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/ ...

These all attest that the genome is deteriorating. I can find plenty more. Your researchers come up with loads of unsubstantiated twoddle to explain why we still could have evolved for billions of years.

You are an ignorant fool and a desperate liar if you are suggesting I support myself via creationist sites, alone.

“When you treat people as they ”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#61894 Nov 30, 2012
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You have suplied nothing you face saving little weed.
The idea is that you look at the links, read and learn and address some of that ignorance. The heading reflect the work withina nd if you weren't such a fool you'd be able to easily paste up the misrepresentation.
I have never even seen younpost a link.
Why are all crustards so blind to FACT, is it deliberate ignorance or is it accidental ignorance – either way you are ignorant

I see you are getting flustered and having to resort to “attempted” character assassination on the grounds that you have fook all else. Your typical losers ploy is just that, a ploy and it’s failed

I have supplied links that you have ignored (and of course you just admitted ignoring them you hypocritical moron). Here are a couple of links to my posts that were addressed to you that contain links to valid data as mentioned above – in other words here are some links that prove you to be a bloody liar
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution/T9Q...
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution/T9Q...

You have supplied links that I have read and shown you to be a liar

I have supplied peer reviewed scientific data from the world leading, cosmological, astronomical, geological, anthropological and university sources

You have supplied guesswork, un peer reviewed links to creation com who openly admit that there site is not scientific and holes no relation to actual fact.

At least they are bordering on truthful even if the morons who quote them are not.

Me, personally I prefer being right, I have no truck with lies and guesswork and I truly believe people who LIE for their believe to be beneath contempt and that hypocrisy is the only way creationists like can operate

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Australia

#61895 Nov 30, 2012
Ignorance is not a good look Subby and Dan.

Here!!! I'll spoon feed you 2 a bed time story seeing as you can't find any evo evidence to support yourself with, Oh intelligencia!

Your evo researchers are suggesting that the Y chromosome will rot. It is deteriorating and is going to disappear. All the data suggest this.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/07/...

Here is bright spark that thinks he has found the answer to save you blokes.

Listen to this...

"Before they became specialized sex chromosomes, the X and Y were once an ordinary, identical pair of autosomes like the other 22 pairs of chromosomes humans carry. To maintain genetic diversity and eliminate potentially harmful mutations, autosome pairs swap genes with each other in a process referred to as "crossing over."

Roughly 300 million years ago, a segment of the X stopped crossing over with the Y, causing rapid genetic decay on the Y. Over the next hundreds of millions of years, four more segments, or strata, of the X ceased crossing over with the Y. The resulting gene loss on the Y was so extensive that today, the human Y retains only 19 of the more than 600 genes it once shared with its ancestral autosomal partner."

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/02/...

None of the above sites are creationist in case some fool can't tell the difference.

Above is an example of an evo scratching around, ad nauseum, trying his darndest to keep his grant money by inventing some ridiculous scenario, he could not possibly know. He has saved you with twoddle about what he reckons happened 300 million years ago. He suggests that twoddle falsifies the many research articles that say the Y chromosome will one day disappear.

What do you lot reckon? Let me guess, you have to look your opinion up!

All the research suggests the genome is deteriorating. This again supports Sanford and creationism by suggesting life could not have been evolving for billions of years. Then evos have to run off with this data and rescussitate their theory by basically refuting their own initial data with any ridiculous bed time story any imaginative researcher can think up.

You evos handed us evidence in a silver platter to validate our predictions after all your quacking about junk dna and vestigial organs. You still like to quack about how great you all are. You're still wiping the egg off your faces from over 150 years of human knuckle walking ancestry, and now negative epistasis and genome deterioration.

I love it.

If this is what you evos are so proud of, you are welcome to it.

The fact is that these silly evo researchers keep on supporting creationism with their initial data at almost every turn and then have to scurry off and invent a silly story to offer up to save TOE from flopping.

Creationism is supported by data.

TOE is supported by hypothetical woffle.

I rest my case!

“When you treat people as they ”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#61896 Nov 30, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Read the bible and see what faith did in the lives of those believers that applied it.
That faith is still applicable (tenable) to date.
Faith is reality...
I have read it, several times cover to cover – It’s not a particularly good book, the film is better.

That faith is still faith, it is not fact – to claim that faith is fact is nothing more than lying to yourself

Level 5

#61897 Nov 30, 2012
MazHere wrote:
Ignorance is not a good look Subby and Dan.
Here!!! I'll spoon feed you 2 a bed time story seeing as you can't find any evo evidence to support yourself with, Oh intelligencia!
Your evo researchers are suggesting that the Y chromosome will rot. It is deteriorating and is going to disappear. All the data suggest this.
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/07/...
Here is bright spark that thinks he has found the answer to save you blokes.
Listen to this...
"Before they became specialized sex chromosomes, the X and Y were once an ordinary, identical pair of autosomes like the other 22 pairs of chromosomes humans carry. To maintain genetic diversity and eliminate potentially harmful mutations, autosome pairs swap genes with each other in a process referred to as "crossing over."
Roughly 300 million years ago, a segment of the X stopped crossing over with the Y, causing rapid genetic decay on the Y. Over the next hundreds of millions of years, four more segments, or strata, of the X ceased crossing over with the Y. The resulting gene loss on the Y was so extensive that today, the human Y retains only 19 of the more than 600 genes it once shared with its ancestral autosomal partner."
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/02/...
None of the above sites are creationist in case some fool can't tell the difference.
Above is an example of an evo scratching around, ad nauseum, trying his darndest to keep his grant money by inventing some ridiculous scenario, he could not possibly know. He has saved you with twoddle about what he reckons happened 300 million years ago. He suggests that twoddle falsifies the many research articles that say the Y chromosome will one day disappear.
What do you lot reckon? Let me guess, you have to look your opinion up!
All the research suggests the genome is deteriorating. This again supports Sanford and creationism by suggesting life could not have been evolving for billions of years. Then evos have to run off with this data and rescussitate their theory by basically refuting their own initial data with any ridiculous bed time story any imaginative researcher can think up.
You evos handed us evidence in a silver platter to validate our predictions after all your quacking about junk dna and vestigial organs. You still like to quack about how great you all are. You're still wiping the egg off your faces from over 150 years of human knuckle walking ancestry, and now negative epistasis and genome deterioration.
I love it.
If this is what you evos are so proud of, you are welcome to it.
The fact is that these silly evo researchers keep on supporting creationism with their initial data at almost every turn and then have to scurry off and invent a silly story to offer up to save TOE from flopping.
Creationism is supported by data.
TOE is supported by hypothetical woffle.
I rest my case!
Correction: Waffle

Level 5

#61898 Nov 30, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read it, several times cover to cover – It’s not a particularly good book, the film is better.
That faith is still faith, it is not fact – to claim that faith is fact is nothing more than lying to yourself
You actually read it?

I never finished it cover to cover. A borefest

Level 5

#61899 Nov 30, 2012
Tinka wrote:
I get a feeling thinking of the east...
There's a feeling I get when I look to the West and my spirit is crying for leaving - Led Zeppelin
anonymous

Chagrin Falls, OH

#61900 Nov 30, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> They all died as a result of their faith they had in their selves.
This is how Christianity works. Faith.
So what you're saying is that Christianity doesn't work because all two thousand years of Christians have died without fail.

Charles, you might as well be preaching with your pants down around your ankles. You don't have a scrap of credibility.
anonymous

Chagrin Falls, OH

#61901 Nov 30, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Again, many professional scientist way back had died as a result of the faith they had in their selves concerning their inventions. Charles Babbage, Michael Faraday and many others are some good examples. Faith is real.
Faith is Charles with his pants pulled down around his ankles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 min Denny CranesPlace 30,980
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 1 min andet1987 62,370
A Five Letter Word (Jan '12) 5 min andet1987 3,171
Anonymous - Message to Hillary Clinton 7 min Focus on THIS 17
'Double Letter S' (Dec '12) 8 min andet1987 1,107
The Next Person Game (Mar '11) 15 min andet1987 10,635
Words "with more than one meaning" (Sep '12) 19 min andet1987 1,378
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr Sublime1 6,567
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Dave 225,377
Any single,weird,eccentric women? 3 hr LIMnologist 22