Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Comments (Page 2,881)

Showing posts 57,601 - 57,620 of105,890
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Constitution-lover wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a bigot. I treat all humans equal.
What part of "sub-humans" are you unclear about. Bigotry is not just behavior, it goes all the way to the core.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

<quoted text>
Again how is the science behind finding oil come from the SATANIC EVOLUTION JUNK SCIENCE...
Since you've changed the age of the Earth you've just completely revamped the configuration of oil deposits worldwide.

That is why no-one has ever had a car that ever used oil.

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

<quoted text>
I am not a bigot. I treat all humans equal.
But, since you consider only WHITE PEOPLE to be "human", you're free to be a bigot, right?
<quoted text>
No Jesus was a Nazarene....MEANING WHITE.... Sorry only White people are TRUE humans. Rest are just somewhat smart apes..
(BTW, MY ancestry is Dutch/German....Blonde hair/blue eyes, etc. I'm so friggin white, I'd make a you look like a bottle of root beer).
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

FREE SERVANT wrote:
Noah built an altar (an elevated structure) and his sons must have seen how he built it, and Nimrod may have fashioned towers after its design. The towers may have been pyramid structures that were made of stones that were made from morter that was desolved in water with acid plant extracts or slime as the Bible calls it in GEN 11:3. Pyramids have been found in South America and a white pyramid is also in China. Of course the most famous are those in Egypt and it is interesting that some of the Egyptian mummies had traces of cocain and nicotine which is found in native plants in America and not in Africa.
The pyramids are unrelated. Watching AVP then claiming Goddidit instead of aliens is silly.

Everyone knows it was aliens.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

<quoted text>
That million billion stuff is satans lies. 20,000 years old is the very very oldest the earth is. FACT.
Then why are your young Earth buddies not finding oil?

Correction - they WERE - but by using an old Earth paradigm. Eventually they came to their senses and realised that maybe the Earth is old after all.
Anonymous

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Bat Foy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir I'm going to pray for you. I prefer atheists to bigots.
I think constitute lover is not a Christian, he seems to be trying to make Christians look bad, I think he is a phony and not a christian
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Indy_Pendent wrote:
<quoted text>
Call me crazy for asking, but do you have evidence for this 20000 year idea? Certainly it doesn't come from science.
Doesn't come from the Bible either.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

<quoted text>
They calle that town that because the Humans the Nazarenes lived there...

That is not correct. That is neo-nazi propaganda.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
We still don't care Mikey.
It's kinda too simple like SCP then I guess?

Since: Sep 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>NAZI!!!!

So, Mr. Constitution "lover", how do you feel about the 13th and 15th Amendments?
I bet he loves Mr Obama.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

<quoted text>
No Christian would back up evolution or the billion year old earth lies...
Funny, I know of evolutionary biologists who are Christian.

God is not limited by your petty lack of knowledge. With God ALL things are possible.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

<quoted text>
I am telling the truth. You can deny it doesnt change fact,.
'

Either a POE or a COMPLETE moron, and complete morons are actually rather rare,....... humm....
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. Any point?
Graham Hancock but with more Godmagic in it.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

<quoted text>
I posted fact..THE BIBLE IS THE TRUTH...Not your satan science.
Genetics do not point to all humanity leading to Adam and Eve.

It does not point to Noah and crew either.

There was no global flood.

The city of Tyre still exists.

Plants did not exist before the sun.

Bushes do not talk.

Donkeys do not talk.

Lizards do not talk.

The Earth is not flat.

Ergo the Bible is in error.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Billy Graham a Christian?
Is the Pope a Christian?
The MAJORITY of Christians around the world accept evolution.
Apparently you have never heard of Theistic Evolution.
No Christian would get on line and lie about what other Christians believe, now would they?
Billy Graham an evolutionist? Me thought he was a fundie nut.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Bat Foy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ill have a proof for number 4 and can you super size that.
I never claimed to have evidence for any.

Remember, I do not have to falsify God. We've been through this before.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Bat Foy wrote:
<quoted text>
Science is not satan. Science just like the bible can be used by satan as a tool. When evil is in your heart satan uses men as tools. Science has done a lot of good healed a lot of sick people and saved lives. Science discovers things about the world around us. I only doubt evolution how ever I do not doubt adaptation. I do not believe one species becomes another. I do believe a species will change so it can better survive its environment.
Ring species are an example of speciation in action. You have three populations, A, B and C. B can breed with both. But A can't breed with C. The reason is genetic divergence to a point where some can no longer breed with each other. This is called speciation. If we have speciation we have evolution.

But now we have a problem. Do we call population B the same as species C or species A? Toughie that one. But other than our simplistic naming conventions, it's not a problem for evolution. In fact it's precisely what evolution predicted.

Hence evolution happens.

Since: Sep 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

straa wrote:
<quoted text>You certainly convey the Christian message in a much better and more accurate way that the racist moron constitute lover, allthoe I personaly don't believe in any of the established religeons, you represent their beliefs in a far better light, I can't say and don't believe in all certainty that there is no god, but I can't say in certainty that there is, existence and the fact that our universe exists is inexplainable to us at present, how something can come from nothing, but science is how we will eventually learn to understand, and evolution is how our brains will adapt to greater functionality and improved ability to understand concepts that are currently beyond our capacity to comprehend.
Thank you. If we all treat each other with respect we can have a discussion with out you insulting me and me banishing you to hell. I do not teach religion as it is connected to the church I try to teach the bible. More specifically what Jesus taught. I do hope and pray that some day the science of origins will mesh with the faith in God but if you science guys keep going to hell I don't see how it's ever going to happen....lol
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Indy_Pendent wrote:
<quoted text>
So what happens when you have many years of adaptation? In other words adaptation + adaptation + adaptation + adaptation + adaptation + adaptation + adaptation + adaptation + adaptation + adaptation + adaptation + adaptation + adaptation + adaptation + adaptation + adaptation + adaptation + adaptation + adaptation + adaptation + adaptation + adaptation + adaptation + adaptation + adaptation + adaptation + adaptation + adaptation + adaptation + adaptation + adaptation + adaptation + adaptation + adaptation + adaptation + adaptation and so on...
Could it be the original species would look much different evetually?
Well uh... eventually we reach the MAGIC BARRIER!

If only the Earth really WAS just thousands of years old, then the creo's would have something...

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>It's kinda too simple like SCP then I guess?

Ah yes. The good ole Secure Copy Protocol. I knew it well.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 57,601 - 57,620 of105,890
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••