Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story
Elohim

Deep River, CT

#61684 Nov 29, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Who are you and why are you bringing in racist crap in here?
How do you see your fellow black neighbours over there?
Please erase that thoughts from you, it is un-christian of you.
Charlie, we finally agree on something. Google "Christian Identity Movement". There are entire churches devoted to this garbage.

“I started out with nothing”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#61685 Nov 29, 2012
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
So far I have seen little more than rhetoric from evolutionists so far.
Lyingbitch I and several others have explained and posted links to peer reviewed evidence from renowned sites belonging to educational establishments (universities etc), the worlds leading scientific establishments, governments and religious organisations and you have done sweet foockall but ignore those evidences

What have you done to bolster you own opinion? Lied, misdirected, mistakenly posted to links that contradict and disprove your view and posted links to creation com who openly admit that they are not a scientific establishment and facts in no way temper their opinion as well as other similar non scientific mumbo jumbo.
anonymous

Franklin, PA

#61686 Nov 29, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Damn!
Tell me the brand of alchohol you normally take, freak?
A somewhat normal response but Charles, you're the kind of person who nurtures that kind of mentality with your literal and improvisational interpretations of the Bible.

The established churches have dealt with mob mentality FAR longer than you and your personal god have. If you can't go to the source for your inspiration, it might be good to use the establishment, although you'll always be trapped in the status-quo. Sooner or later, you need to make some tough choices and you won't find anything in the Bible to address them.....such as accepting evolutionary science without trying to perfect eugenics!

The trap created by Judeo/Christian dogma is that the Church promises miracles but can't deliver. There is no easy way to a better life.

Level 6

#61687 Nov 29, 2012
Elohim wrote:
<quoted text>Charlie, we finally agree on something. Google "Christian Identity Movement". There are entire churches devoted to this garbage.
The abrahamic religions are in general sexist, bigoted and racist movements. It stems from the teaching of the OT that god made man in his image and that (in one verse at least, although this is contradicted in the babble) he made man before woman

So crustard look in a mirror and see god, they look at a woman or someone of a different race and see not god.

Believe me I have been on the receiving end of this attitude on more than one occasion and it is the main reason I am no longer christian and the only reason I dislike fundamentalism (of any flavour) so intently

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#61688 Nov 29, 2012
Elohim wrote:
<quoted text>Charlie, we finally agree on something. Google "Christian Identity Movement". There are entire churches devoted to this garbage.
Likewise. Too bad.

“There's a feeling I get...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#61689 Nov 29, 2012
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you evos are full of political posturing and nothing more.
You have done nothing. You have posted a refute from some idiot that I replied to and then I get this kind of vague nonsense in reply. The you think you are done do you?
Ridicule and links to outdated woffle and rubbish like the above is what you delusionally believe is a heros reply.
Here's the news. If you seriously had any ability past that of posting links and posting outdated links you would speak to my post above.
My above post cuts through all the evo meanderings and assumptive refutational blunders, and cuts to the chase of the results,(as biased as they are, suggest deterioration of the genome. My ability to source research that clearly supports my view demonstrates that I can defend my position with what evolutionists call empirical evidence and you can defend youself with empirical woffle.
What about the rings of debris around Uranus?

You still haven't addressed the problem

Level 2

Location hidden

#61690 Nov 29, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
A somewhat normal response but Charles, you're the kind of person who nurtures that kind of mentality with your literal and improvisational interpretations of the Bible.
The established churches have dealt with mob mentality FAR longer than you and your personal god have. If you can't go to the source for your inspiration, it might be good to use the establishment, although you'll always be trapped in the status-quo. Sooner or later, you need to make some tough choices and you won't find anything in the Bible to address them.....such as accepting evolutionary science without trying to perfect eugenics!
The trap created by Judeo/Christian dogma is that the Church promises miracles but can't deliver. There is no easy way to a better life.
Your opinion.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#61691 Nov 29, 2012
FREE SERVANT wrote:
Anyone who calls themselves Christians should believe Noah existed because Jesus mentioned him.
... unless Jesus was speaking in parable, as he often did.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#61692 Nov 29, 2012
JUST ASK wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree on the part where you say "Why would scientists support Evolution with no evidence"
And as it happens, evolution has evidence.(shrug)
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#61693 Nov 29, 2012
Kong_ wrote:
Just for fun, here's a 4-pack of "Constitution-lover" 's posts from other Topix forums. Quite telling of the humanity this individual exhibits:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<<end cut/paste>> Real princess, eh?
I'm still leaning toward Poe.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#61694 Nov 29, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> I am not judging him but saying the truth. He is not a christian, but a racist.
Funny though that you claim anyone who disagrees with you is not Christian. And he claims that anyone who disagrees with him is not Christian.

The reality of it is that both claims are equally as valid.

I.e: they're both full of shite.(shrug)
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#61695 Nov 29, 2012
MazHere wrote:
So far I have seen little more than rhetoric from evolutionists so far.
That's because you ignore anything theologically inconvenient.(shrug)
MazHere wrote:
I suggest we will progress the discussion further
Once you start addressing problems and not ignoring them in favour of another spam-fest.
MazHere wrote:
I can present a plethora of such papers from published articles that speak to the deteriorating genome and overwhelmingly negative effects.
... but only while ignoring the fact they use data that contradicts your position and any solutions presented.

I also provided you with literally hundreds of thousands of papers that demonstrated evolution, but those were also ignored in favour of taking any old evolution paper with the word "delete" (or some derivative) in them and misrepresenting their findings.
MazHere wrote:
Evolutionists can argue and nit pick just as creationists can with evolutionary theory.
Difference is we address your BS. You cannot do the same. Hence why there's still a whole load of stuff you still haven't been able to deal with, not the least of which being the hypocrisy of your own position.
MazHere wrote:
However, I suggest that the overwhelming majority of research results from your evolutionary researchers supports Sanfords general theme, mutations lead to degradation/entropy/deteriorat ion.
Which contradicts reality, and many of your own "predictions". Hence your conclusions are still erroneous and unsupported.
MazHere wrote:
I suggest there is ample data to suggest the genome is deteriorating as Sanford suggesdted and evolutionists have merely hand waved their own data away.
No, we leave the handwaving to creationists. That's why Sanford's apologetics is not peer-reviewed, conflicts with the data and conflicts with reality.

You can't use old-Earth data to claim evolution is wrong therefore the Earth is young cuz Goddidit with a magic poof. That's dumb.

And very dishonest of you.

Remember, God is watching...
anonymous

Franklin, PA

#61696 Nov 29, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Your opinion.
And Constitution-lover has an opinion, it would seem. We've all got opinions, and they all stink, right? Are you just here to drone on and on about yourself? We've got enough do-as-I-say-not-as-I-do Christians. We don't have too many of the other kind.

You test your faith as you sit behind a computer screen, hidden in a room somewhere. That's not going to get you anywhere. You're just reenforcing your autistic rituals and trying to put everyone into a nice orderly system for you to manage while you further zone out from reality.

Anyone who indulges you is just slowly dying a rewardless death.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#61697 Nov 29, 2012
MazHere wrote:
I suggest you evos are full of political posturing and nothing more.
You have done nothing. You have posted a refute from some idiot that I replied to and then I get this kind of vague nonsense in reply. The you think you are done do you?
Me? No, I think you were done. Before you even came here. And again after you came here.

That's why you don't address rebuttals, you copy-paste yourself with the same shite over and over and pretend that nobody's addressed it.
MazHere wrote:
Ridicule and links to outdated woffle and rubbish like the above is what you delusionally believe is a heros reply.
Here's the news. If you seriously had any ability past that of posting links and posting outdated links you would speak to my post above.
Sure, maybe after you get around to all ours first.(shrug) It's been about six weeks you've been ignoring them so you've got a lot of work to do.
MazHere wrote:
My above post cuts through all the evo meanderings and assumptive refutational blunders, and cuts to the chase of the results,(as biased as they are, suggest deterioration of the genome. My ability to source research that clearly supports my view demonstrates that I can defend my position with what evolutionists call empirical evidence and you can defend youself with empirical woffle.
If you have deterioration of the genome you will end up with junk DNA. However you claim the genome has 100% function (not yet demonstrated though). This is a contradiction. If you use evolution papers discussing DNA the genetics takes you back longer than your position claims the Earth and the universe has existed. This is a contradiction. Your scientific alternative is Goddidit with magic, which in fact is not amenable to empiricism, not testable, not falsifiable and hence not science. This is a contradiction. You earier claimed evolution was not falsifiable. In your post above you claimed evolution was falsifiable. This is a contracdiction. Your ability to google evolution papers and quote-mine and/or misrepresent them demonstrates you cannot defend your position. This is a contradiction. Your insistence that evolution is incorrect then invoking not one but two scenarios (Noah and Genesis) that specifically REQUIRE evolution to work is a contradiction. Your reliance on the "If not A then B wins by default" is a logical fallacy and in fact does not support creationism in any way shape or form whatsoever. This is a contradiction. Your inability to deal with rebuttals and merely re-spam previously rebutted nonsense does not solve any of your numerous problems. This is a contradiction. Your claim to be on a fact-finding mission to show the "truth" about science is hampered due to your dishonest hypocritical approach, religious apologetics and positing of a non-scientific alternative. This is a contradiction.

All contradictions, made by you, constantly ignored, that you've been unable to deal with. Even if we PRETEND that you'd made a major scientific breakthrough and finally falsified evolution it STILL wouldn't help since your alternative "explanation" is GODDIDIT WITH MAGIC. At which point we can claim magic saves evolution and it would be every bit as valid.

This is why due to your own stupidity you've already dismantled your case before you even got here.

So what's the "scientific theory" of creationism again?

Uhuh, thought so.

You make Jesus cry...
anonymous

Franklin, PA

#61698 Nov 29, 2012
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still leaning toward Poe.
As in "Pinnacle of Evil" troller?

Most of the Creationists here seem to either be mentally challenged nutcakes or artificial creations. ProfessorX sounds like a turd that won't flush, but certainly never a rational person. Maybe we are the clowns who keep tilting at windmills.

After some time, I tend to think that the world really is bonkers.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#61699 Nov 29, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the rings of debris around Uranus?
You still haven't addressed the problem
Goddidit with magic.

“There's a feeling I get...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#61700 Nov 29, 2012
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Goddidit with magic.
The Klingon gods?

Level 2

Location hidden

#61701 Nov 29, 2012
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny though that you claim anyone who disagrees with you is not Christian. And he claims that anyone who disagrees with him is not Christian.
The reality of it is that both claims are equally as valid.
I.e: they're both full of shite.(shrug)
Are you a racist?

Level 2

Location hidden

#61702 Nov 29, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
And Constitution-lover has an opinion, it would seem. We've all got opinions, and they all stink, right? Are you just here to drone on and on about yourself? We've got enough do-as-I-say-not-as-I-do Christians. We don't have too many of the other kind.
You test your faith as you sit behind a computer screen, hidden in a room somewhere. That's not going to get you anywhere. You're just reenforcing your autistic rituals and trying to put everyone into a nice orderly system for you to manage while you further zone out from reality.
Anyone who indulges you is just slowly dying a rewardless death.
Despite our various differences and disagreement, i think no one with sound mind, will agree to Constitutional lover's racist statements.

Level 6

#61703 Nov 29, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Are you a racist?
What has race got to do with telling truth and saying you are full of shite

Please explain your reasoning here, I would be fascinated how someone as religious as you who has been indoctrinated with sexism, bigotry and racism since you could first hole a babble can justify calling someone racist

Is it because youz black (Ali G parody)

Or is it because you have realise you cant hide behind your god any longer, you cant hide behind you babble so you have now decided ti hide behind ethnicity

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 5 min -CatCiao- 75
Goodwill workers find cremated remains in donation 6 min Latter Day Taints 5
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 6 min beatlesinafog 29,976
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) 7 min Princess Hey 186
Weird museums: Travel off the beaten path 8 min Latter Day Taints 7
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 9 min DILF 7,493
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 9 min Princess Hey 6,842
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 12 min Princess Hey 129
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 28 min Sublime1 25,555
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 39 min lightbeamrider 152,365
Family Feud Contestant Knows Women Have To Be '... 2 hr DILF 10
More from around the web