Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.
Comments
57,521 - 57,540 of 113,237 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Level 3

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Constitution-lover wrote:
<quoted text>
No Jesus was a Nazarene....MEANING WHITE.... Sorry only White people are TRUE humans. Rest are just somewhat smart apes..
Also, nazarene absolutely does not mean white. It refers to a town in israel, and more specifically to a so called biblical prophecy about christ.

Level 3

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I call Poe on Constitution-Lover.
I truly hope so.

Since: Sep 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>Wow.

Slap-happy racist AND stupid.

Jesus must be soooooo proud of you.
Please do not associate that racist crap with all Christians we do NOT all feel that way.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

<quoted text>No Jesus was a Nazarene....MEANING WHITE.... Sorry only White people are TRUE humans. Rest are just somewhat smart apes..
He was from the line of David which is Jewish. You need help. Their is no white race of people no black race of people only the HUMAN RACE one species. You are the reason people have a hard time coming to know Christ your message of hate is anti god.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

<quoted text>And the original jewish people were WHITE. Not until they mixed with sub-humans did they get dark skin.
Sir I'm going to pray for you. I prefer atheists to bigots.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
And the original jewish people were WHITE. Not until they mixed with sub-humans did they get dark skin.
Yes, we already know that you know nothing of genetics or human history, you don't need to remind us of this fact.

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Bat Foy wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do not associate that racist crap with all Christians we do NOT all feel that way.
Don't worry, I do not associate (all) bigots with Christianity.

I know too many fine, respectable, INTELLIGENT AND TOLERANT Christians to make that leap of logic.

But "Constitution" is making the case for those on the fence, seeking a way OUT of your camp.

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

<quoted text>
Evolution cant be proven and your billions of years old earth cant be proven yet you believe that THEORY..........

Neither the age of the earth nor evolution ARE theories. They are facts.

HOWEVER, facts are EXPLAINED by theories. This confuses a lot of people so don't feel to bad that you missed this distinction in 7th grade science class.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

<quoted text>
THERE IS NO MISTAKES IN THE BIBLE LIAR..........It is flawless. And yes evolution science goes againt Gods word and truth,...You might have come from a monkey but I am made in GODS IMAGE...
... then God is an ape.

By the way, it was a creationist who pointed it out.

AND he asked fellow creationists to give a good scientific reason not to put humans under that category.

Three centuries after his death he's still waiting.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

FREE SERVANT wrote:
According to
We still don't care Mikey.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

<quoted text>
There is none. Try to prove your lie if you can. REMEMBER IN GOD ALL THINSG ARE POSSIBLE....GOD DID THINGS OUTSIDE OF WHAT WE CAN UNDERSTAND..
In God all things are possible?

Then a 4.5 billion year old Earth is possible.

A 13.71 billion year old universe is also possible.

And evolution is also possible.

And magic is also possible.

It's just we have evidence for the others, just not for Godmagic.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

The great Egyptian pyramids may have stones that were brought to the building place desolved and then blocks were cast. The technique to dissolve or soften stone may have came from morter experimentation earlier in the land of Shinar. The astonishing size of the stones and the degree of perfect fit is either advanced machining or a mold cast in my view. Thats a theory, and I'm sticken to it!
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

<quoted text>
What does plastic have to do with evolution. Neither does petro..Please try to stick to facts.
This is the problem. When you reject one branch of reality for religious reasons it tends to have an unfortunate cascade effect on your entire belief system.

Maz found this out the hard way.

“America -God's Favorite Cuntry”

Since: Aug 12

Real America, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

<quoted text>
I am not a bigot. I treat all humans equal.
And by humans you mean white people. How thoughtful.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

<quoted text>
And the original jewish people were WHITE. Not until they mixed with sub-humans did they get dark skin.

NAZI!!!!

So, Mr. Constitution "lover", how do you feel about the 13th and 15th Amendments?
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yes and petro si one of Gods gifts to us and fine to use....STILL HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SATANIC EVOLUTION..........I am highly educated. I have two Masters
God and Jesus...
and have made myself a millionaire....MUCH SMARTER THEN YOU ...You have posted no facts...THEORY.....That is what you have a guess.....I HAVE THE BIBLE FOR FACTS..
And God and Jesus want you to give your millions away. You won't need it where you're going anyway.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

<quoted text>
What is funny is the THEORY of evolution is being forced on us as fact. Yet when faced with the FACT of the Bible these same people say the facts lie and there THEORY should be law...SAD. Satan is smart....and people are dumb.
Oh no no no no no no no... evolution is a THEORY, not a law. They already learned this mistake with gravity.

:-/
Anonymous

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Bat Foy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok and that racist crap doesn't fly because Jesus was a Jew NOT WHITE YES GOD CHOSE THE JEWS NOT WHITES. You sir are an idiot and I feel sorry for you. Just in case you were wondering I'm a very white guy. This is a discussion on faith vs evolution I'm sure you can find a nice neo nazi thread around here some where.
You certainly convey the Christian message in a much better and more accurate way that the racist moron constitute lover, allthoe I personaly don't believe in any of the established religeons, you represent their beliefs in a far better light, I can't say and don't believe in all certainty that there is no god, but I can't say in certainty that there is, existence and the fact that our universe exists is inexplainable to us at present, how something can come from nothing, but science is how we will eventually learn to understand, and evolution is how our brains will adapt to greater functionality and improved ability to understand concepts that are currently beyond our capacity to comprehend.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

<quoted text>
I am not a bigot. I treat all humans equal.
What part of "sub-humans" are you unclear about. Bigotry is not just behavior, it goes all the way to the core.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

<quoted text>
Again how is the science behind finding oil come from the SATANIC EVOLUTION JUNK SCIENCE...
Since you've changed the age of the Earth you've just completely revamped the configuration of oil deposits worldwide.

That is why no-one has ever had a car that ever used oil.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

150 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
"Poetry in Motion" (Sep '13) 6 min wichita-rick 112
I Come To Topix Especially To Read Posts By (Jan '11) 6 min Roxie Darling 4,237
topix.com describe in one word (Apr '13) 7 min Chilli J 109
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 8 min Sublime1 15,824
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 10 min Parden Pard 2,997
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 10 min 75 Scorpio 6,820
A six word game (Dec '08) 17 min Parden Pard 17,294
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 30 min innocent_bystander 141,675
Message to Obama 42 min Bill 765
Thousands of Blue Sea Creatures Wash Up on Cali... 1 hr -Lea- 20
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr TALLYHO 8541 35,100
•••
•••