Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.
Comments
57,501 - 57,520 of 113,285 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Constitution-lover wrote:
<quoted text>
No all science...Just any science that lies about age of the Earth and stupid evolution....

Okay, the age of the earth is determined by physics, chemistry, geology, astronomy.
Evolution is determined by biology (genetics, evolution), anthropology, paleontology, chemistry and physics.

So, isn't that pretty much ALL of science?

Oh, and your doctor is probably well versed in biology, some genetics, chemistry, evolution, and some of those other satanic sciences.

AND you are still using tools of satan (technology developed by applying the above sciences) in the form of computers, the internet, cell phones, tv, gps, microwave ovens,........

Sounds like satan has the wool pulled over your eyes.

“I started out with nothing”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

<quoted text>
I posted fact..THE BIBLE IS THE TRUTH...Not your satan science.
Nope you posted what you believe, there is a MAJOR difference between that and FACT.

Fact can be verified, what you think can’t

Some small fragments of the babble can be verified, such as particular geography or people in the sidelines. The mains points and mains characters however cannot be verified, in fact some are known to be outright falsifications – I.e, lies

However as I have said you are welcome to you own beliefs.
Elohim

Branford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

<quoted text>
No all science...Just any science that lies about age of the Earth and stupid evolution....
Translation: "Not the science I use, just the science I don't understand and won't bother to learn about".
Anonymous

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

<quoted text>
That million billion stuff is satans lies. 20,000 years old is the very very oldest the earth is. FACT.
The only fact here is that you obviously don't understand the definition of the word fact, a real fact would is that the earth is billions of years old

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

<quoted text>
The Earth is less then 20,000 years old and man has not evolved from an ape....ANYTHING THAT SAYS DIFFERENT IS A LIE AND SATANS WORK.
"It is not necessarily impossible for human beings to fly, but it so happens that God did not give them the knowledge of how to do it. It follows, therefore, that anyone who claims that he can fly must have sought the aid of the devil. To attempt to fly is therefore sinful."

— Roger Bacon, thirteenth century Franciscan friar.

“America -God's Favorite Cuntry”

Since: Aug 12

Real America, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

<quoted text>
The Earth is less then 20,000 years old and man has not evolved from an ape....ANYTHING THAT SAYS DIFFERENT IS A LIE AND SATANS WORK.
Did you not grasp the obvious contradictions is your thought processes that Dogen pointed out or are you simply ignoring them?

You've been quite convincing about one thing; you've demonstrated how unreasonable faithful folks can be. How then can you convince those of us who value reason? Likewise, how can those of us who value reason, logic, skepticism, and free inquiry ever expect to have an intelligent conversation with someone who demonizes those values?

Orlando

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Oh, NOES!

KWIK!!! KILL YOUR COMPUTER BEFORE IT"S TOO LATE!!!

http://wulfweard.blog.co.uk/2007/03/10/one_ve...
Anonymous

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

<quoted text>
LOL>.....No not at all.....Earth at very very most is 20,000 years old....STOP THE LIES. Satan has ahold of your mind. He is telling you to spread his junk lies.
Yesterday you seemed like one of the less extreme and more sensible Christians, but today you are ranting nonsense like a crazy man, what's up with that man

Since: Sep 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

<quoted text>The Earth is less then 20,000 years old and man has not evolved from an ape....ANYTHING THAT SAYS DIFFERENT IS A LIE AND SATANS WORK.
The bible doesn't say how old the earth is. They added the generations from Adam and Eve to Noah from Noah to Jesus and added 2000 years. That is wrong it doesn't take into account things like how long the "void" earth sat here before God started creating or how long Adam and Eve lived in the garden before they sinned and were cast out. It also does not take into account the years between the time they were cast out and the birth of Cain
and Abel. When you read the story of Cain and Abel you will see that God sent Cain away after he killed Abel and Cain was afraid that the people in the land God was sending him would kill him. So God places a mark on his head so that no man would kill him. This indicates Adam and Eve had been around long enough have a lot of babies.

Real America, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Bat Foy wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible doesn't say how old the earth is. They added the generations from Adam and Eve to Noah from Noah to Jesus and added 2000 years. That is wrong it doesn't take into account things like how long the "void" earth sat here before God started creating or how long Adam and Eve lived in the garden before they sinned and were cast out. It also does not take into account the years between the time they were cast out and the birth of Cain
and Abel. When you read the story of Cain and Abel you will see that God sent Cain away after he killed Abel and Cain was afraid that the people in the land God was sending him would kill him. So God places a mark on his head so that no man would kill him. This indicates Adam and Eve had been around long enough have a lot of babies.
You're going to ridicule someone else for accepting shotty mathematics on the basis of faith whilst in the same breath you show your acceptance of an ancient fairy tale's account of early humans and impossibly long life spans? Nice.

Real America, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

<quoted text>
6 total days it took God from start of universe to all living things done. What God did with Cain was painted him black so he look like the savage subhuman blacks. Only White people are Gods chosen or human as it were.
Oh boy.

At least your being consistent in your ignorance. Hats off to you.

Since: Sep 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

<quoted text>6 total days it took God from start of universe to all living things done. What God did with Cain was painted him black so he look like the savage subhuman blacks. Only White people are Gods chosen or human as it were.
Ok and that racist crap doesn't fly because Jesus was a Jew NOT WHITE YES GOD CHOSE THE JEWS NOT WHITES. You sir are an idiot and I feel sorry for you. Just in case you were wondering I'm a very white guy. This is a discussion on faith vs evolution I'm sure you can find a nice neo nazi thread around here some where.

Orlando

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

<quoted text>
6 total days it took God from start of universe to all living things done. What God did with Cain was painted him black so he look like the savage subhuman blacks. Only White people are Gods chosen or human as it were.
Wow.

Slap-happy racist AND stupid.

Jesus must be soooooo proud of you.

Level 3

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

<quoted text>
The Bible tells us all we nee to know. If you opened your heart and mind you would see Gods hand on all things.
Now you dont have to believe me and I only pitty fools who dont put there faith in God. I will go to heaven to worship and sing Gods praise for eternity. If you dont follow God you will burn in agony for all eternity....WHY WOULD YOU WANT THAT?
Can't tell if trolling or stupid.
Elohim

Branford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

<quoted text>
BOY HOWDY!! We got ourselves one of those Xian Identity freaks.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

<quoted text>
I call Poe on Constitution-Lover.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

<quoted text>
Just think though in your mind. If I am right and you dont believe you will burn in hell....How can you take that chance?
Ah. Stupid then.
Elohim

Branford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

<quoted text>
I posted all fact.
You've posted nothing but opinionated pathetic bullschitt.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Indy_Pendent wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Evolution is a satan lie. Incidentally that lie is also supoorted by ALL the physical evidence, is observable, is testable, concurs with everything that is currently understood, is falsifiable, is universally excepted by the scientifically literate, and can be easily understood by anyone even remotely interested in wanting to educate themselves about the topic.
Instead of this overwhelming evidence persuading me, I chose to sink into an evershrinking bubble in which I have to continually ignore more and more of the world around me in order to maintain my views. Some say this is a sad, pathetic waste of a brain, but I think it is virtuous.
I recommend you tone it down a bit. Might have some fun that way.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

<quoted text>
No Jesus was a Nazarene....MEANING WHITE.... Sorry only White people are TRUE humans. Rest are just somewhat smart apes..
Oh god please tell me you're trolling. I can't accept that people like you really exist.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

98 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min CJ Rocker 141,730
I love you because.............. (Mar '09) 4 min Adrian DeVine 4,403
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 4 min Yes 28,372
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 21 min Portland Pizza Roll 16,299
Grammar Blogger Fired Over 'Homo' in 'Homophones' 23 min Independent1 18
topix.com describe in one word (Apr '13) 25 min Selene 131
20,000th Post Wins - 2d Edition (Jan '13) 26 min Oscar Mayer 850
Bear Saves Drowning Crow 2 hr Phyllis Schlafly s Stain 4
•••