Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

Level 3

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#61557 Nov 28, 2012
Constitution-lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Just think though in your mind. If I am right and you dont believe you will burn in hell....How can you take that chance?
Ah. Stupid then.
Elohim

Branford, CT

#61558 Nov 28, 2012
<quoted text>
I posted all fact.
You've posted nothing but opinionated pathetic bullschitt.

Level 3

Location hidden

#61559 Nov 28, 2012
Indy_Pendent wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Evolution is a satan lie. Incidentally that lie is also supoorted by ALL the physical evidence, is observable, is testable, concurs with everything that is currently understood, is falsifiable, is universally excepted by the scientifically literate, and can be easily understood by anyone even remotely interested in wanting to educate themselves about the topic.
Instead of this overwhelming evidence persuading me, I chose to sink into an evershrinking bubble in which I have to continually ignore more and more of the world around me in order to maintain my views. Some say this is a sad, pathetic waste of a brain, but I think it is virtuous.
I recommend you tone it down a bit. Might have some fun that way.

Level 3

Location hidden

#61560 Nov 28, 2012
<quoted text>
No Jesus was a Nazarene....MEANING WHITE.... Sorry only White people are TRUE humans. Rest are just somewhat smart apes..
Oh god please tell me you're trolling. I can't accept that people like you really exist.

Level 3

Location hidden

#61561 Nov 28, 2012
<quoted text>
No Jesus was a Nazarene....MEANING WHITE.... Sorry only White people are TRUE humans. Rest are just somewhat smart apes..
Also, nazarene absolutely does not mean white. It refers to a town in israel, and more specifically to a so called biblical prophecy about christ.

Level 3

Location hidden

#61562 Nov 28, 2012
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I call Poe on Constitution-Lover.
I truly hope so.

Since: Sep 12

United States

#61564 Nov 28, 2012
Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>Wow.

Slap-happy racist AND stupid.

Jesus must be soooooo proud of you.
Please do not associate that racist crap with all Christians we do NOT all feel that way.

United States

#61566 Nov 28, 2012
<quoted text>No Jesus was a Nazarene....MEANING WHITE.... Sorry only White people are TRUE humans. Rest are just somewhat smart apes..
He was from the line of David which is Jewish. You need help. Their is no white race of people no black race of people only the HUMAN RACE one species. You are the reason people have a hard time coming to know Christ your message of hate is anti god.

United States

#61568 Nov 28, 2012
<quoted text>And the original jewish people were WHITE. Not until they mixed with sub-humans did they get dark skin.
Sir I'm going to pray for you. I prefer atheists to bigots.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#61569 Nov 28, 2012
<quoted text>
And the original jewish people were WHITE. Not until they mixed with sub-humans did they get dark skin.
Yes, we already know that you know nothing of genetics or human history, you don't need to remind us of this fact.

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#61570 Nov 28, 2012
Bat Foy wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do not associate that racist crap with all Christians we do NOT all feel that way.
Don't worry, I do not associate (all) bigots with Christianity.

I know too many fine, respectable, INTELLIGENT AND TOLERANT Christians to make that leap of logic.

But "Constitution" is making the case for those on the fence, seeking a way OUT of your camp.

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#61571 Nov 28, 2012
<quoted text>
Evolution cant be proven and your billions of years old earth cant be proven yet you believe that THEORY..........

Neither the age of the earth nor evolution ARE theories. They are facts.

HOWEVER, facts are EXPLAINED by theories. This confuses a lot of people so don't feel to bad that you missed this distinction in 7th grade science class.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#61572 Nov 28, 2012
<quoted text>
THERE IS NO MISTAKES IN THE BIBLE LIAR..........It is flawless. And yes evolution science goes againt Gods word and truth,...You might have come from a monkey but I am made in GODS IMAGE...
... then God is an ape.

By the way, it was a creationist who pointed it out.

AND he asked fellow creationists to give a good scientific reason not to put humans under that category.

Three centuries after his death he's still waiting.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#61574 Nov 28, 2012
FREE SERVANT wrote:
According to
We still don't care Mikey.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#61575 Nov 28, 2012
<quoted text>
There is none. Try to prove your lie if you can. REMEMBER IN GOD ALL THINSG ARE POSSIBLE....GOD DID THINGS OUTSIDE OF WHAT WE CAN UNDERSTAND..
In God all things are possible?

Then a 4.5 billion year old Earth is possible.

A 13.71 billion year old universe is also possible.

And evolution is also possible.

And magic is also possible.

It's just we have evidence for the others, just not for Godmagic.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#61576 Nov 28, 2012
The great Egyptian pyramids may have stones that were brought to the building place desolved and then blocks were cast. The technique to dissolve or soften stone may have came from morter experimentation earlier in the land of Shinar. The astonishing size of the stones and the degree of perfect fit is either advanced machining or a mold cast in my view. Thats a theory, and I'm sticken to it!
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#61577 Nov 28, 2012
<quoted text>
What does plastic have to do with evolution. Neither does petro..Please try to stick to facts.
This is the problem. When you reject one branch of reality for religious reasons it tends to have an unfortunate cascade effect on your entire belief system.

Maz found this out the hard way.

“America -God's Favorite Cuntry”

Since: Aug 12

Real America, USA

#61578 Nov 28, 2012
<quoted text>
I am not a bigot. I treat all humans equal.
And by humans you mean white people. How thoughtful.

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#61579 Nov 28, 2012
<quoted text>
And the original jewish people were WHITE. Not until they mixed with sub-humans did they get dark skin.

NAZI!!!!

So, Mr. Constitution "lover", how do you feel about the 13th and 15th Amendments?
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#61580 Nov 28, 2012
<quoted text>
Yes and petro si one of Gods gifts to us and fine to use....STILL HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SATANIC EVOLUTION..........I am highly educated. I have two Masters
God and Jesus...
and have made myself a millionaire....MUCH SMARTER THEN YOU ...You have posted no facts...THEORY.....That is what you have a guess.....I HAVE THE BIBLE FOR FACTS..
And God and Jesus want you to give your millions away. You won't need it where you're going anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 13 min NoSmoke-NoMirrors 77,420
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 14 min wichita-rick 147,096
Topix is boring (Jun '13) 31 min David0407 33
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 50 min mrbill3 40,280
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 59 min over 3,654
Police deliver pie after Pizza Hut driver hurt 1 hr Xstain Fumblement... 2
Have you ever said anything good to someone on ... (Oct '12) 1 hr mr goodwrench 93
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 1 hr Nattitude 5,706
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 hr -Lea- 20,695
Woman Adds 3rd Breast to Make Herself 'Unattrac... 2 hr Xstain Fumblement... 20
What's your tip for the day? 3 hr Sublime1 1,093
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••