Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“America -God's Favorite Cuntry”

Since: Aug 12

Real America, USA

#61435 Nov 28, 2012
Constitution-lover wrote:
<quoted text>
THERE IS NO MISTAKES IN THE BIBLE LIAR..........It is flawless. And yes evolution science goes againt Gods word and truth,...You might have come from a monkey but I am made in GODS IMAGE...
Likewise, there IS no mistakes in your post. And there certainly IS no mistakes in your logic.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#61436 Nov 28, 2012
Indy_Pendent wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't written by just any men... ancient, superstitious goat herders. Clearly they are a far superior breed of intelligent, insightful men even by today's standards.
Well that goes without saying. Of course we don't want to say what they did with those goats. A man does get lonely though.

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#61437 Nov 28, 2012
Bat Foy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a Christian I believe in God because of several points in my life where I had problems and beyond all logical reasoning God was there. As far as other Gods I only believe in one true God. I neither force my beliefs on other nor hold a grudge so to speak against evos such as yourself. I have seen God work in ways you can't explain away as coincidence. I believe God created all life because I have no reason to doubt it. If you care to dance please make it a waltz I'm not much of a dancer.
How did you know god was there? What happened to cause you to believe this, if I may ask?

Also, my questions were direct to Mazhere, who denies evolution.

It is possible for a person such as you to believe in god and still acknowledge evolution exists due to the will of god.

Simply because one believes in god, I fail to see why one should ignore observable facts and deny evolution.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#61438 Nov 28, 2012
Indy_Pendent wrote:
<quoted text>
I drink Budweiser every evening while on my recliner while watching Fox News... Why?
Patience, patience. And strippers?(think vestal virgins if strippers makes you uneasy).
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#61439 Nov 28, 2012
According to the BIble as in GEN6:4 men before the flood were giants and they became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. Noah built things and his son Ham had a son Cush who begat Nimrod. Nimrod built cities and the Assyrian capital of NImrud (ancient Kalhu) near Mosul (Iraq) may have been one of them. The people of that day had knowledge of how to make morter which may have been a technique to dissolve or soften the stone by the use of acid plant extracts. When the city and tower of Babel were built they may have made the soft stone from desolved material then cast the blocks at the building place. The cast stone may have looked like machined fit in the buildings for this reason. Anyway to make a long theory short; Nimrod may have taken this bulding technique through out the world and it may have came to the coast of westen Mexico from people of that day who followed ocean currents. The Puma Punky complex at Tia huanaco Boliva has examples of the cast stone and its apparent advanced machining.
Elohim

Branford, CT

#61441 Nov 28, 2012
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me tempt you with an even better god.
What is your position on beer?
Sitting on an Adirondack chair watching the sunset behind the mountain with a nice pint in my hand.
Elohim

Branford, CT

#61443 Nov 28, 2012
Indy_Pendent wrote:
<quoted text>
I drink Budweiser every evening while on my recliner while watching Fox News... Why?
Not Pabst Blue Ribbon?

“happy to be horny”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#61444 Nov 28, 2012
Bat Foy wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not spout to much of the modern church tag line. Their is a ton of crap the church has done and said over the last few hundred years. Jesus taught about love, forgiveness, not just for the elect groupies of church goers but for all man kind. Just because a person sins doesn't mean God votes you off the island. The churches message of our way or you'll burn is chasing people from God and it makes me mad. Ok I'm off my soap box now. How is everyone tonight?
I give you credit for letting your beliefs rise above dogma and doctrine, I'vE never had a problem with an individuals right to believe in whatever they so choose, the danger lies wherein they form a community to demand everyone adheres to those self same beliefs, american history likes to say that the puritans came to the new world to escape religious persecution, when experience shows that they in fact came to "impose" religious persecution, my way or the high way alas!! most evolutionists don't oppose an individuals right to spiritual beliefs only the mandated imposition of said beliefs on the community at large.........

Real America, USA

#61445 Nov 28, 2012
FREE SERVANT wrote:
According to the BIble as in GEN6:4 men before the flood were giants and they became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. Noah built things and his son Ham had a son Cush who begat Nimrod. Nimrod built cities and the Assyrian capital of NImrud (ancient Kalhu) near Mosul (Iraq) may have been one of them. The people of that day had knowledge of how to make morter which may have been a technique to dissolve or soften the stone by the use of acid plant extracts. When the city and tower of Babel were built they may have made the soft stone from desolved material then cast the blocks at the building place. The cast stone may have looked like machined fit in the buildings for this reason. Anyway to make a long theory short; Nimrod may have taken this bulding technique through out the world and it may have came to the coast of westen Mexico from people of that day who followed ocean currents. The Puma Punky complex at Tia huanaco Boliva has examples of the cast stone and its apparent advanced machining.
oh. We're rewriting history now? And of course we're going to use phrases like "may have". It makes this nonsense sound more official. I may have graduated with a PHD in History from Oxford, but even a fool can see through "may have" statements that aren't supported by any evidence.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#61446 Nov 28, 2012
Well we have a couple of people who can appreciate liquid bread here. So I am going to give a pitch for Pastafarianism:
http://www.venganza.org/images/spreadword/sk_...
Under "Why Should You Convert?"
Our heaven is WAY better. We've got a Stripper Factory and a Beer Volcano.
Nuff said.
And to put it very simply:
http://www.venganza.org/wp-content/uploads/20...
I bet Constitution Lover has no answer to that.
Elohim

Branford, CT

#61447 Nov 28, 2012
<quoted text>
There is none. Try to prove your lie if you can. REMEMBER IN GOD ALL THINSG ARE POSSIBLE....GOD DID THINGS OUTSIDE OF WHAT WE CAN UNDERSTAND..

Level 9

Everett, WA

#61448 Nov 28, 2012
<quoted text>
There is good science. And then there is satanic science. I cant use evolution lies in my life everyday....
Really? We won't talk about where the plastic that you probably use every day comes from, but how do you think that they found the petroleum that you use to power your car every day? They did not use Bible approved science to find it, I can guarantee you that.

“There's a feeling I get...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#61449 Nov 28, 2012
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. I'm actually a genetics major. What's your cred?
Also, how about instead of telling ME to do research to prove that YOU are correct, you point me to some article that indicates such, rather than using conclusory statements, which basically amount to you saying I am are wrong, and you are right, without using any facts or data to support your position?
Yo Sublime.

A genetics major? Double Fine was unaware.

What was said argument about?

Real America, USA

#61450 Nov 28, 2012
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Patience, patience. And strippers?(think vestal virgins if strippers makes you uneasy).
If by strippers you mean the blonde gal on Fox and Friends (Gretchen), then oh yes! To finish my Fox news bit earlier, I watch Fox News from my recliner with a beer in my LEFT hand, while masturbating to Gretchen with my right hand. It's not a sin if it's Fox News. Plus I'm left handed, so using my right hand to masturbate is like someone else doing it, like Gretchen. So, even if it is a sin, it's Gretchen's, not mine.

Real America, USA

#61451 Nov 28, 2012
Elohim wrote:
<quoted text>Not Pabst Blue Ribbon?
Bud is cheaper at the local gas station.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#61453 Nov 28, 2012
Elohim wrote:
<quoted text>http://www.youtube.com /watch?v=Spk43e7jOlUXX
You might want to post this again. This post sent me to my opening page. It did not go to a specific video.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#61454 Nov 28, 2012
Indy_Pendent wrote:
<quoted text>
If by strippers you mean the blonde gal on Fox and Friends (Gretchen), then oh yes! To finish my Fox news bit earlier, I watch Fox News from my recliner with a beer in my LEFT hand, while masturbating to Gretchen with my right hand. It's not a sin if it's Fox News. Plus I'm left handed, so using my right hand to masturbate is like someone else doing it, like Gretchen. So, even if it is a sin, it's Gretchen's, not mine.
Not quite. But close. Yes Fox has some of the sexiest info babes out there. I'll take Michelle Malkin. I've got a bit of kink for girls with some Asian blood in them.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#61455 Nov 28, 2012
<quoted text>
What does plastic have to do with evolution. Neither does petro..Please try to stick to facts.
Sure it does. Plastic is made from petroleum. How do you think that they find petroleum?

You are only showing that you are uneducated. Your problem is that you ignore the facts that you don't like.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#61457 Nov 28, 2012
Indy_Pendent wrote:
<quoted text>
oh. We're rewriting history now? And of course we're going to use phrases like "may have". It makes this nonsense sound more official. I may have graduated with a PHD in History from Oxford, but even a fool can see through "may have" stateoments that aren't supported by any evidence.
A theory is proposed explanation accounting for known facts, and this is still conjectural.

Real America, USA

#61458 Nov 28, 2012
<quoted text>
What does plastic have to do with evolution. Neither does petro..Please try to stick to facts.
Everybody knows that discovering and mining of oil requires no knowledge of lithology, plate tectonics, paleontology, stratigraphy, or any other science.

All you need to find oil is faith. Of course, that would be incredibly tedious, expensive, and wouldn't yeild any results, but I can ignore that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 5 min Spirit67_ 7,416
Goats Milk with Princess (Jan '10) 8 min Denny CranesPlace 46,371
Is it possible to....... 9 min Laughing Out Loud 615
Coffee with Pie! (Sep '08) 10 min Trunketeer 35,002
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 16 min beatlesinafog 40,768
True or False Game 20 min 40ish 1,310
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 27 min beatlesinafog 138,423
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 30 min Denny CranesPlace 37,787
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Camilla 152,877
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 7 hr -Lea- 26,018