Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#61386 Nov 28, 2012
UIdiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Science can be ssed for good and bad ans so is Religions.
Erm, religion is almost always used for bad, especially organized theistic ones, those are just pure bad.

Science can only be used to learn, it's what we learn that can be used for "good" or "bad," to use your inaccurate terminology.

“I be me, and you are...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#61387 Nov 28, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a few religions that mock scientific study by using the label, yes, that does not make them based on science at all. Scientology is based entirely on a science fiction book, the author started the religion on a dare/bet.
That is what I heard but then what's in a belief to believe, I suppose for many that is the drive to see what a *will if could be thing* may be happens especially amongst da man...

Hubbard was the guy right L. Ron from what I had read he actually though thought of a lot of the things more in depth to real thought of a what if again to men? That maybe some ordeal really major to the all righteous world view of things? Prior though to having put it out there to become something such as a Religion...I mean who knows maybe at one point it will faulter all ...we will all hold either claim to our own in some way to become either a GOD a KING well Queens Lords etc. to what one would think one would could have been at one time...Or we could all become zilch nothing seems though as far as we have come there is something out there that is on top of things behind a backing that which seems to just have rights to be part of existing...Plain as that and simple to the complications and what's confronting merely the views that many have keep and hold onto?

All I know I think I would be satisfied with a Baron:)...Tired...nighty night sleep well see you later..

But the true fun in Freedom that no one has to go insane trying to convince anyone of anything it's in our believe to some peace is welcomed and war to a warrior...We don't fight in such way no more not any longer anyway....

“I be me, and you are...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#61388 Nov 28, 2012
Religion really it has it's ways to stand for the creep vile pervert in men sad to say but I agree with that all the way...

They need that a Son and a Mother and they are the one's mostly to blame???

To daughters as well and the other son was Satan he was bad major mess-up and a loser>? I guess the Mother the royal Biatch and the other known for the saving till they busted in so deep and then he will be the all time charger for the right so menkind doesn't have to do a thing Jesus then he will mend the things don't turn in anything...That's the word amongst the peeps of Religion...
anonymous

Franklin, PA

#61389 Nov 28, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>I repeat as usual, read the book of Cyril Babaev titled, Old English Grammar. That book is on the internet. Just type his name, and every needed information will be opened to you. Until then, keep dancing, loser.
Yes, you repeat as usual.

Thanks for sharing. Bless His noodley love of us all. rAMEN!
anonymous

Franklin, PA

#61390 Nov 28, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but how about the rings of debris around Uranus?
They do prove alot.
Well, without proper testing, those rings only suggest that the Lagrangain points were produced by massive bodies in motion. You'll have to consider the extended mechanics and ignore shape and internal structure in order to to work out a solution.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#61391 Nov 28, 2012
facts 101 wrote:
to have a creation of anything you must have a creator. think about it.
Perhaps. But that need not necessarily mean it's intelligent.

Also quantum physics has already demonstrated the creation of particle/anti-particle pairs in a vacuum, no creator needed.

Back to the drawing board then eh?
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#61392 Nov 28, 2012
Subduction Zone wrote:
I had to run be away from my computer for quite a bit of today, but did Maz ever apologize for her posting of that nonsense about Sanford? His work was not peer reviewed. He wrote a book for Bog's sake. It has been debunked many times over and never taken seriously. And she has yet to explain why a trip cannot occur at a rate of 5 mph.
NOT SO FAR!

Distance still equals rate, right?

:-/
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#61393 Nov 28, 2012
Bat Foy wrote:
<quoted text>
I see what you are saying and I'm not say evolution in it entirety would be the oops however I have tried just in the last 3 days to read all these links to different ideas and while the base idea has been close most try to prove the last one false. I understand this is part of the process. However the science behind evolution will most likely not come up with evidence that completely removes the possibility of God.
Nothing in science will. That's because the God concept is non-falsifiable. If it's not falsifiable then it's not scientific and has nothing to do with science. It's not science's job to remove the possibility of God. It doesn't even need to consider it at all.

Same goes for any other scientific theory. Weather prediction and gravity theories don't make any use of "God" in their scientific hypotheses. That's because it's doesn't do anything for science.
Bat Foy wrote:
Even if all evidence pointed to the existence of intelligent design science would still deny it is there. This is because the idea could not be reproduced by testing.
If it cannot be reproduced by testing, then there is no evidence. If there is evidence then it can be tested. Science WOULD accept the existence of intelligent design.

It's just that no-one can provide any scientific evidence yet.
anonymous

Franklin, PA

#61394 Nov 28, 2012
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT SO FAR!
Distance still equals rate, right?
:-/
That might be over-analyzing.:D
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#61395 Nov 28, 2012
Bat Foy wrote:
If evolution held all the answers we would not be having this talk on 4 or 5 threads through thousands of posts.
It doesn't have all the answers, and never claimed to. However even when it does have answers they are often ignored by reality-denying liars for Jesus like Maz who have been indoctrinated with Dark Age thinking. The Flat Earth society still exists despite the fact that Earth's shape has been known not to be flat for quite a long time.

“There's a feeling I get...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#61396 Nov 28, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, without proper testing, those rings only suggest that the Lagrangain points were produced by massive bodies in motion. You'll have to consider the extended mechanics and ignore shape and internal structure in order to to work out a solution.
I hear you, but your theory was refuted by Klingons
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#61398 Nov 28, 2012
UIdiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Science can be ssed for good and bad ans so is Religions.
Yup.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#61399 Nov 28, 2012
Constitution-lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know who created science and how all things work??? YEP GOD DID IT. God is the geatest scientist ever. Think of how the Universe works and how all life works. God is amazing isnt he.
How could that be? So no one has shown that any god exists, much less your particular god. What is your evidence? Why should anyone else believe you?

“I started out with nothing”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#61401 Nov 28, 2012
<quoted text>
Do you know who created science and how all things work??? YEP GOD DID IT. God is the geatest scientist ever. Think of how the Universe works and how all life works. God is amazing isnt he.
Science requires falsifiable evidence

If you cannot show falsifiable evidence it is NOT science

You are however entitled to you own personal beliefs. That however does not mean that you beliefs are in any way scientific, it just means that you have an imagination a limited one its true but an imagination all the same

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#61402 Nov 28, 2012
<quoted text>
The Bible tells us all we nee to know. If you opened your heart and mind you would see Gods hand on all things.
Now you dont have to believe me and I only pitty fools who dont put there faith in God. I will go to heaven to worship and sing Gods praise for eternity. If you dont follow God you will burn in agony for all eternity....WHY WOULD YOU WANT THAT?
Every religion has the equivalent of your Bible. It is not a valid reason to believe your faith, especially since it has been shown to be loaded with flaws. Yes, it is sometimes correct historically, but it also has bad science, bag geography, unfufilled prophecies, prophecies with very strong evidence they were "fulfilled" by the writers, extremely bad morals. The list goes on and on. So why should we believe your holy book over the Arabs holy book? Or the Indian's holy book? Or the countless extinct religions for that matter.

I could tell you how if you don't believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster you will never be able to enjoy his beer volcanoes and stripper factories after you did.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#61403 Nov 28, 2012
<quoted text>
Perhaps. But unfortunately for you you can't demonstrate that scientifically. Ergo it is just as possible that your god doesn't exist at all.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#61405 Nov 28, 2012
<quoted text>
The Bible tells us all we nee to know.
Like the Earth is a flat square circle and that lizards, donkeys and bushes can talk.
If you opened your heart and mind you would see Gods hand on all things.
Now you dont have to believe me and I only pitty fools who dont put there faith in God. I will go to heaven to worship and sing Gods praise for eternity. If you dont follow God you will burn in agony for all eternity....WHY WOULD YOU WANT THAT?
If you opened your heart and mind you would see Zeus's hand on all things.

Now you dont have to believe me and I only pity fools who dont put their faith in Zeus. I will go to heaven to worship and sing Zeus's praise for eternity. If you don't follow Zeus you will be zapped by lightning bolts in agony for all eternity. WHY WOULD YOU WANT THAT?
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#61406 Nov 28, 2012
I respect everyones choice to not follow God.
No you don't. That's why you're telling us we'll burn in hell for simply disagreeing with YOU, YOU of all people.

Who are you again?
You can all have your Satanic science.
Then reality is Satanic.
As for me and my family we will follow God. The God of the Holy Bible is the one and only true God and power in the universe.
How sad for you to look forward to death so.
Fact is fact.
Yes, and you have none. If you had facts you would have objective evidence. Since you don't have evidence you don't have facts. That's just how it is. You'll just have to deal with the fact that people don't take you at face value. Sorry if you don't like it.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#61408 Nov 28, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you repeat as usual.
Thanks for sharing. Bless His noodley love of us all. rAMEN!
Do your research and see for your self.
Just type Cyril Babaev, and press the search engine using google.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#61409 Nov 28, 2012
Just think though in your mind. If I am right and you dont believe you will burn in hell....How can you take that chance?
Just think though in your mind. If I am right and you dont believe, you will suffer lightning bolts forever. How can you take that chance?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's your tip for the day? 2 min SLY WEST 1,028
What Can Be Tapped,...? 3 min Petal Power 45
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min Princess Hey 146,683
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 14 min curiouslu 3,576
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 15 min Tender Mercies 6,955
Describe how you are feeling in just ONE word... (Feb '09) 15 min Times are a Changing 6,854
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 21 min Times are a Changing 13,289
WEIRD! Women Cyclists Model In Romantic Kits 28 min Rev Don Wildmoan 2
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 41 min ---Word Woman--- 20,009
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 42 min reebie 5,426
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••