Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story
Bobby

Maisons-laffitte, France

#60948 Nov 25, 2012
I am fed up with evolutionists who must accept evolution for it is the only theory which is compatible with their materialist worldview.

I made a quick youtube video

I just love these excerpts of a hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy. If the world was really built this way, what signs would there be?
Apparent age is built from the beginning. Even sitting in a bar would start with the memory of a fulfilled life.
Here all is held outside the laws of nature until the "commencement of life cycle" (at 2:36).

Evolutionists have no choice. Evolution is a bad theory but the best they have.

Whilst we can sit back and enjoy (even if we have no idea how it really is all here).
anonymous

Franklin, PA

#60949 Nov 25, 2012
Bobby wrote:
I am fed up with evolutionists who must accept evolution for it is the only theory which is compatible with their materialist worldview.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BTBze6a5vQAXX
I just love these excerpts of a hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy. If the world was really built this way, what signs would there be?
Apparent age is built from the beginning. Even sitting in a bar would start with the memory of a fulfilled life.
Here all is held outside the laws of nature until the "commencement of life cycle" (at 2:36).
Whilst we can sit back and enjoy (even if we have no idea how it really is all here).
Ah! The new batch of loonies has arrived!

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#60950 Nov 25, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry for your son. But mind your language.

I am not sorry for him. He is a great human being.

Still you are pretty dense about a lot of things. Probably the language barrier.

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#60951 Nov 25, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Whatever. But i know he was a christian, like Copernicus, Galileo, etc.

Really? You know he did not believe in the trinity, nor did he believe that Jesus was god?

Did you know he was a demonologist and practiced the occult?

You still think he was a Christian? I got more!

“That's just MY opinion...”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#60952 Nov 25, 2012
MazHere wrote:
1. Creationist predictions that if the creation was made by the hand of God there would be no need for junk dna are currently being validiated.
Yet more than 80% Of the genome does not contribute to the development of the phenotype. Much of this material is recognizable as bits and pieces of nonfunctioning genes and retroviral inserts.

Your contention is equivalent to looking at the remains of an old car that hasn't run in decades and claiming that it isn't junk because it might have some usable parts.

Does the failure of your "Creationist predictions" mean that you'll abandon your God?
MazHere wrote:
2. Evolutionists that shoved junk dna down creationists throats over the past decade, were actually presenting flawed and incomplete data and now have to suck eggs.
See above.
MazHere wrote:
3. Evolutionists asserted that this non functional dna was the left overs from evolution. Now this great evidence has been falsified. TOE has either a failed prediction or never could make a prediction around non coding dna.
In your DNA are the remains of three genes that code for egg yolk. They no longer function, but by synteny and sequence similarity, they are recognizable as the same three that are still functional in birds. They are left from our common ancestor with birds.(I won't waste time explaining how we know that unless you ask.)

Is this the sort of thing you claim to have falsified?
MazHere wrote:
4. Creationist predictions around all organs having function and not being left overs from some deep evolutionary event are also being validiated.
Most structures have function. A few (like hind limbs on whales, eyes on blind creatures) have degenerated beyond that point and will eventually be lost.
MazHere wrote:
5. Evolutionists predicted and thought they'd found left over non functional organs and called them vestigial.
Blind Cave Fish.
MazHere wrote:
6. Evolutionists have had to redefine the definition of vestigial because what has been found is that vestigial organs do have function. Not only do they have function they also have a different function.
They had a function in ancestral forms and now they have a different function. They've evolved.
MazHere wrote:
7. Evolutionists have great hand waving abilities and poof mythical theropods into existence to save their bird paradigm from total falsification. This is an example of evo handwaving.
This one's too esoteric for me.
MazHere wrote:
8. Handwaving has been evoked in relation to all fossil and genomic evidence in support of TOE, including mankinds ancestry with chimps.
Again, you seem not to have a point.
MazHere wrote:
9. TOE has predictive ability akin to a crystal ball.
The only prediction is that any discoveries concerning species diversity will conform to the model described by the theory. So far, so good. You haven't found anything that contradicts that, have you?
MazHere wrote:
10. The support I can provide for creationism could not be worse than the 150 years of instability and falsifications evos have to offer.
You've provided no support for Creationism nor any substantive contradictions to ToE.
MazHere wrote:
That kinda sums up what I have demonstrated that you no longer want to talk about because none of these above have been successfully refuted.
Whatever you say.

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#60953 Nov 25, 2012
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the Romans did not speak of Jesus.
Do you know what will happen to your spiders genome in 10 million years...or 100 million years?
Oh, by the way, tarantula is the proper spelling for your pet.
Her name is spider.
Yes they did,they also spoke of the apostle pual and the first century Christians

I studied the history of civilizations,they've have so many writtings about him..
They mention him as a great teacher.

They also found pontius Pilates grave.. Jesus from nazarus was real.

Radioactive carbon dating must flawed if they found humanoids older than Lucy.

The scientist do not have the answers for everything
the Bible was written to warn humans of the future.

The Bible mentions the Roman currency denaruis

Myth is something that's not true, the Bible the civilizations and some of the rulers.
That's a fact.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#60954 Nov 25, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Charles, there's a whole world of language going on around you that you are missing and people know it.
I'm a bit nerdy. I think that generally most people are far more willing to lie selfishly than comes natural to me. There's an empathic gap there, I guess because I respect peoples intelligence a bit more than they deserve. If I behaved the way they do, I'd be inclined to slug people constantly, which wouldn't be socially acceptable and a bit dangerous as I'm not that big.
You on the other hand, function like an autistic savant. You seem to be importing left brain functions over to your right brain for some reason. You're just not getting it. Mentally, you count what you should be taking pictures of and/or vice-versa. Whatever you think is funny, nobody else here does.
You're either going to have to explain your feelings better or stop commanding others to fly right. It's not funny for any of us to just keep on abusing you because you aren't learning! OK?
Pride! and that is it.
Pride goes before destruction or a fall. You think you know or understand everything, but on the contrary you don't and you will never. As for me, i am learning, because i know that learning stops when one is dead.

Level 2

Location hidden

#60955 Nov 25, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
A VERY bad choice of words.
Oh, you hate that!
Stop comparing me with an autistic person. And also stop insulting me un-necessarily, in the disguised name of fun?

Level 2

Location hidden

#60956 Nov 25, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I still fail to see your point? Lots of great minds have some pretty crazy beliefs. It doesn't make those great minds less great nor does it give validity to their crazy beliefs.
To me, beliefs are personal to the concerned. No mortal can rightfully judge a mortal, except God, the immortal. He was a christian. That is what i know. Period.

Level 2

Location hidden

#60957 Nov 25, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You really do like speaking for other people, a lot.
No. But every true scientist that accepts religion as a source of truth, will definitely disagree with your use of, " yes ".

Level 2

Location hidden

#60958 Nov 25, 2012
Bobby wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BTBze6a5vQAXX
Hmmmm.

Level 2

Location hidden

#60959 Nov 25, 2012
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not sorry for him. He is a great human being.
Still you are pretty dense about a lot of things. Probably the language barrier.
Autism is a bad sickness( disorder). What type of a person are you. You boast of a language that will never be yours. This was what led to our initial disagreement on English language. There is nothing like language barrier here, if there is any, you are. Stop the pride.

Since: Sep 12

United States

#60960 Nov 25, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>Pride! and that is it.
Pride goes before destruction or a fall. You think you know or understand everything, but on the contrary you don't and you will never. As for me, i am learning, because i know that learning stops when one is dead.
I wouldn't try learning anything from most of these people. The story goes as follows. One day God or none we will all die if the all science no faith guys are right we will spend eternity as dirt. However if they're wrong they can explain evolution to the creator and see if he is as ignorant as they claim we are.

Level 2

Location hidden

#60962 Nov 25, 2012
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You know he did not believe in the trinity, nor did he believe that Jesus was god?
Did you know he was a demonologist and practiced the occult?
You still think he was a Christian? I got more!
Judge not you mortal!
Even though he engages in any thing evil, it is between him and God. He was a christian who believed in God unlike you guys. Despite he does not believed in the trinity, he believed in the works and deeds of Christ, unlike you guys.

Level 2

Location hidden

#60963 Nov 25, 2012
spidersandsnakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Her name is spider.
Yes they did,they also spoke of the apostle pual and the first century Christians
I studied the history of civilizations,they've have so many writtings about him..
They mention him as a great teacher.
They also found pontius Pilates grave.. Jesus from nazarus was real.
Radioactive carbon dating must flawed if they found humanoids older than Lucy.
The scientist do not have the answers for everything
the Bible was written to warn humans of the future.
The Bible mentions the Roman currency denaruis
Myth is something that's not true, the Bible the civilizations and some of the rulers.
That's a fact.
Thanks.

Level 2

Location hidden

#60965 Nov 25, 2012
Bat Foy wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't try learning anything from most of these people. The story goes as follows. One day God or none we will all die if the all science no faith guys are right we will spend eternity as dirt. However if they're wrong they can explain evolution to the creator and see if he is as ignorant as they claim we are.
That is true. Thanks for your contribution, and may God almighty continue to empower you, amen.

Level 3

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#60966 Nov 25, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Autism is a bad sickness( disorder). What type of a person are you. You boast of a language that will never be yours. This was what led to our initial disagreement on English language. There is nothing like language barrier here, if there is any, you are. Stop the pride.
LOL

“I started out with nothing”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#60967 Nov 26, 2012
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
A post based on opinion will never provide more credibility than the supported view I can present with research in support of my views and assertions. eg my last post. Evos here appear to be too stupid to even understand what research and support looks like.
I'd say peer reviewed research from your own researchers is support for my view as opposed to these woffly replies I get from the likes of idiots like you.
As I said you evos here on this forum are hopelessly ignorant and uneducated in the science they are trying to defend and doing a bad job of I may add!
Posts based on bronze age guesswork will never provide more credibility than the supported view

Let us SEE you provide research in support of your views and assertions. Donít just talk about it, you could be lying (most crustards do lie), let us SEE it

eg my last post. Evos here appear to be too stupid to even understand what research and support looks like.
endquote

That my dear is guesswork, so common in godbot hate merchants like you. You have NO IDEA who you are talking about or what research actually involves. All you have is a bronze age book of goddidit myth and proven lies and an iron age book of deceit about a murderer and terrorist which was compiled by committee some 300 years after events on which to build your religion

As yet you have ranted abundantly about peer-reviewed research you CAN present and NOT EVER presented any evidence that such peer reviewed research actually exists

FYI, I have researched the babble in university, As a student I was involved in compiling and correlating evidence for my professor that PROVES the late jc was a criminal, murdering terrorist upon which several academic books have now been written.

Your delusion and denial of facts simply highlight your own deliberate ignorance and your inability to produce ANY peer reviewed research simply indicates you are lying for your god.
ARGUING with IDIOTS

Chico, CA

#60968 Nov 26, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>Posts based on bronze age guesswork will never provide more credibility than the supported view

Let us SEE you provide research in support of your views and assertions. Don’t just talk about it, you could be lying (most crustards do lie), let us SEE it

eg my last post. Evos here appear to be too stupid to even understand what research and support looks like.
endquote

That my dear is guesswork, so common in godbot hate merchants like you. You have NO IDEA who you are talking about or what research actually involves. All you have is a bronze age book of goddidit myth and proven lies and an iron age book of deceit about a murderer and terrorist which was compiled by committee some 300 years after events on which to build your religion

As yet you have ranted abundantly about peer-reviewed research you CAN present and NOT EVER presented any evidence that such peer reviewed research actually exists

FYI, I have researched the babble in university, As a student I was involved in compiling and correlating evidence for my professor that PROVES the late jc was a criminal, murdering terrorist upon which several academic books have now been written.

Your delusion and denial of facts simply highlight your own deliberate ignorance and your inability to produce ANY peer reviewed research simply indicates you are lying for your god.
Does this apply to you as well?

“I started out with nothing”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#60969 Nov 26, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> You commented about me. Do you know me before?
Go on with your gibberish.
You accused a christian minister of child murder with no facts other than your belief in a child murdering god , that is all I need to know about you and your god

It boils down to one think and one thing only, you have a disturbed personality and you hide behind you god to tell lies and irrelevancies, make threats and issue accusations, basically the second worst type of christian imaginable,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 22 min Wolftracks 147,215
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 32 min -Lea- 20,523
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr My Location Show 36,496
Favorite lines from a song (Mar '08) 1 hr liam cul8r 3,614
Words "with more than one meaning" (Sep '12) 1 hr -patricia- 254
The long list of thing I'll never do (Jul '13) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 295
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 2 hr Roxie Darling 25,963
the good old days ..... 3 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 26
What Could Be Sweet,...? 6 hr SLY WEST 39
•••