Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Comments (Page 2,843)

Showing posts 56,841 - 56,860 of111,958
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh is that so? It is too bad that bipedalism is not a human trait. If you would ever bother to open the links I provide you would know that.
Indeed you have no idea if apes evolved from a biped, after all knuckle walking is now suggested to have evolved independently twice. There is no point my posting links because I don't believe any of you ever read them. You prefer to remain ignorant because then you can chase your tails all day.
Such a simplistic answer is yet again a demonstration that you have no idea.
Don't forget the Gonna pelvis has thrown the entire wofflely scenario to the rubbish bin again on the back of another single fossil find.
Before erectus supposedly had small brained babes that grew into small brained adults. That supports TOE. Now they have large brained babes grow into small brained adults. There is also another woffly scenraio to speculate as to how that MAY have occured. If this does not demonstrate they actually have no idea what they are saying nothing ever will.
Lucy is not evidence for mankinds evolution from an ape. Lucy has all the hallmarks of a non human ape regardless of bipedalism. Long curved fingers, small brained, 3.5ft tall, no speech, Are you evos now trying to suggest Lucy was an obligate biped with curved fingers or not?
It also means that over 700,000 thousand years Ardi's bipedal ape feet poofed into perfectly human feet with a human gait? Is that what you are suggesting?

You don't even seem to understand the basics of evolution. For example homo sapiens is an ape. For another example Lucy was early after the split from the lineage that led up to chimps SO... You would EXPECT them to have much more classic ape features. So your entire "argument" is in describing EXACTLY what evolution would predict at that stage of our lineage.

Get your head out of the creotard antiscience sites and learn real science. If nothing else you will be able to argue creotardism better and actually sound like you know what you are talking about.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes this is not from a creationist site you dorkweek.
http://carta.anthropogeny.org/moca/topics/tel...

Your "argument" is entirely from creationist sites. Your misuse of real research (actually only the abstract so you really have no clue as to what the full paper says) only reinforces that.

You seem to think you are making good arguments, but you come off as angry and pseudo-intellectual.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
So I take it you two are having a love affair. Sorry to butt in but you idiots cannot refute the the work about at all.
Instead you are going to play games of evasion and think you look smart because of it.
Creos have their own algorithmic magic to present. So suck it up evotard!

You have offered little to refute. You quote articles that you clearly don't understand. When you have to post your own words you just sound like an ignorant little bioch.

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Marrickville, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but you are just spouting creotard/IDotard nonsense.
http://www.nature.com/scitable/blog/student-v...
http://sandwalk.blogspot.com/2012/09/encodeju...
That is real information against your unsupported assertions.
<quoted text>
Really? Can you name a successful scientific theory that has not been improved over time? Big Bang theory? Atomic theory? Germ theory? Gravitation theory? Nope. All of them undergo revisions based on new information. That is not the same as saying they are not falsifiable. Any one with an understanding of science understands the difference.
Further, nothing has changed vis-a-vis between evolution and non-coding DNA.
<quoted text>
Wrong. Period
http://tinyurl.com/cpdlk2x
[extended nonsense deleted from this point]
You lot always like to pretend great replies
You are such a dork!.
Either you can refute Sanfords work with more of your algorithmic magic or shut the heck up.

To simply say wrong without suportive evidence puts you in the same fool basket as the other loosers here.

All this algorithmic crap is assumptive and Sanfords work is not any more assumptive than yours.

So basically, all your sprooking around junk dna has turned to crap, your fossil line ups are a mess, you chase ghosts and call them ervs, and now you have all your hopes pinned to a ch2 fusion event.

The telomeres are SHORTER in humans except for sperm. How do these idiots even get close to 'they are similar' at the fusion site from here? I tell you how, with as much twoddle as they need to dream up.

What is found is that indeed the telomeres in mankind are not the same as any other non human ape. Ours are shorter. One would think that would be the end of the story, but no. Evos will continue to keep clutching at straws and building straw men on weak foundations. That is why your theory is so unstable.

Level 3

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
So I take it you two are having a love affair. Sorry to butt in but you idiots cannot refute the the work about at all.
Instead you are going to play games of evasion and think you look smart because of it.
Creos have their own algorithmic magic to present. So suck it up evotard!
I've decided that you truly cannot see evidence that contradicts you. I think your visual cortex shuts off or something. So, it's not your fault.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>"Take" what on? NO ONE CARES about junk dna. God you are obstinate. Dunning Krueger effect.

Ah yes, the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Actually I think she is more of a brain washed creotard, but she certainly evidences some D-K symptoms.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes this is not from a creationist site you dorkweek.
http://carta.anthropogeny.org/moca/topics/tel...
And you think that our having shorter telomeres means anything? WTF? You truly don't have a clue what you're talking about.

From your link:

The source of subtelomeric duplication sequences is primarily from other subtelomeric regions, and in contrast to telomere shortening, subtelomeric sequences have undergone human-specific large-scale duplication events since the Homo-Pan split.

Looks like they don't think it means anything about whether we evolved from primates either.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. That is quite clear now. She's basically a sentient spam bot. She has one agenda, and no matter what, she cherry picks data she doesn't understand, spams it over and over again, and makes unfounded, ridiculous claims about it. She has so little clue she often times posts things that damage her argument without realizing it, even after it's pointed out to her. She's either stubborn or really, really stupid.

I vote for both.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes, the Dunning-Kruger effect.
Actually I think she is more of a brain washed creotard, but she certainly evidences some D-K symptoms.
Yeah. She has this inexplicable confidence in the strength of her arguments (which are always bad), along with a total disrespect of anyone who doesn't agree with her. She thinks she is a genius among idiots, somehow.

Level 1

Marrickville, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even seem to understand the basics of evolution. For example homo sapiens is an ape. For another example Lucy was early after the split from the lineage that led up to chimps SO... You would EXPECT them to have much more classic ape features. So your entire "argument" is in describing EXACTLY what evolution would predict at that stage of our lineage.
Get your head out of the creotard antiscience sites and learn real science. If nothing else you will be able to argue creotardism better and actually sound like you know what you are talking about.
You ae a fuckwit dog on. I suppose you think I have never heard of man classed as an ape before.

Mankind is only an ape because you lot have poofed us into one.

In actual fact a child can pick the human out of a bunch of apes yet adult evolutionists have great difficulty.

Mankind is a furless primate that is also an obligate biped capable of making meaning of the world. No other organism fits this criteria, which demonstrates that evos are totally blind as well as desperate.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>

The telomeres are SHORTER in humans except for sperm. How do these idiots even get close to 'they are similar' at the fusion site from here? I tell you how, with as much twoddle as they need to dream up.
What is found is that indeed the telomeres in mankind are not the same as any other non human ape. Ours are shorter. One would think that would be the end of the story, but no. Evos will continue to keep clutching at straws and building straw men on weak foundations. That is why your theory is so unstable.
Wow. You keep proving how little you understand about this. Their length does not matter. Their arrangement on the chromosome matters. Where there should be two telomeres and one centromere, we have four vestigal telomeres, two vestigal centromeres, two normal telomeres, and one normal centromere.

Stop being stupid. I did tell you to read up on the subject.
Anonymous

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You are still standing there with your huge mouth open on the back of just learning that all our dna is likely functional effectively meaning that for the past decade evolutionists have pratted on about shit. Yu are the fu.kwits.
Why do you creos feel the need to try and oppose a the most successfull and complete theory ever made by man, its as if you think that evolution is anti god, which makes no sence, Christianity and evolution are totally compatible, only someone who believes in the literal words of the bible would object to evolution, but in all honesty, if you believe in the literal word of the bible, you are allready to stupid to argue with

Level 1

Marrickville, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>And you think that our having shorter telomeres means anything? WTF? You truly don't have a clue what you're talking about.
From your link:
The source of subtelomeric duplication sequences is primarily from other subtelomeric regions, and in contrast to telomere shortening, subtelomeric sequences have undergone human-specific large-scale duplication events since the Homo-Pan split.
Looks like they don't think it means anything about whether we evolved from primates either.
Look are you capable of addressing Sanford work or are you just up for nit picking gobble today.

Shortening, large scale duplication, what do you suppose those are fancy words for?

DIFFERENCE! Like I said evolutionists have no idea what the same means at all. You invent these term that imply an evolutionary event when really you should be saying the comparison demonstrates huge differences that we evos can address with gobble.

Level 1

Marrickville, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Come on you have failed every challenge so far you evos with your huge rubbish bin of evolutionary delusions past that you have shoved down creos throats for decades.

Try hanging on at least to your ch2 evidence as pitiful as it is.

Refute this work with your own algorithmic magic.

http://creation.com/chromosome-2-fusion-2

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah. She has this inexplicable confidence in the strength of her arguments (which are always bad), along with a total disrespect of anyone who doesn't agree with her. She thinks she is a genius among idiots, somehow.
Just like Answersingenesis, conseverapedia, william dembski, venomfangx, kent hovind, ken ham and quite a few others.

Too bad their arguments don't withstand scrutiny of more than 5 minutes.
Anonymous

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You ae a fuckwit dog on. I suppose you think I have never heard of man classed as an ape before.
Mankind is only an ape because you lot have poofed us into one.
In actual fact a child can pick the human out of a bunch of apes yet adult evolutionists have great difficulty.
Mankind is a furless primate that is also an obligate biped capable of making meaning of the world. No other organism fits this criteria, which demonstrates that evos are totally blind as well as desperate.
Wrong, there is nothing special about humans at all, I know you creotards have difficulty excepting that, because of your ego, first it was said that the earth is flat, then that the sun revolves around us, because we are so special, surely god would have everything revolve round us, right,, then when that was proven incorrect, you moved to we must be the only life with consiousness, and now that's not true, you creotards are saying earth is the only planet with life, and when that is disproven, what will you say then, you always have to think that you are special, that everything revolves around you, it is the thought process of a delusional mind with egomania, and an afflication all creotards suffer from it seems, they don't like the fact that we are just one species out of millions of others, and not special in any way, we are just a very small planet in a galaxy of trillions of planets, and that is just one galaxy of trillions of galaxies in the universe, which itself is just one of an infinite number of universes in the multiverse. Get this, there is nothing special about the human race, the fact that many other mammals, in particular, and certainly primates are proof enough of the non uniqueness of humans or conciousness, let your ego go, and embrace the truth, enlightenment will set you free

Level 1

Marrickville, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

straa wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, there is nothing special about humans at all, I know you creotards have difficulty excepting that, because of your ego, first it was said that the earth is flat, then that the sun revolves around us, because we are so special, surely god would have everything revolve round us, right,, then when that was proven incorrect, you moved to we must be the only life with consiousness, and now that's not true, you creotards are saying earth is the only planet with life, and when that is disproven, what will you say then, you always have to think that you are special, that everything revolves around you, it is the thought process of a delusional mind with egomania, and an afflication all creotards suffer from it seems, they don't like the fact that we are just one species out of millions of others, and not special in any way, we are just a very small planet in a galaxy of trillions of planets, and that is just one galaxy of trillions of galaxies in the universe, which itself is just one of an infinite number of universes in the multiverse. Get this, there is nothing special about the human race, the fact that many other mammals, in particular, and certainly primates are proof enough of the non uniqueness of humans or conciousness, let your ego go, and embrace the truth, enlightenment will set you free
Well lovey, you can either pick the odd one out, with man in with a bunch of apes or you are too stupid too. I guess you fit the latter category. We creos already know this.

I am not stupid because I can easily separate mankind out from a bunch of apes. We are the non furry primates ones that are obligate bipeds and can make meaning of the world and discuss concepts like creation/evolution.

You enjoy your conversation with a signing ape and good luck to you. May you live happily ever after.

Oh stop with your enlightenment dribble. You lot of evos are still waiting for the light to be turned on. Theist evos are the very ones that suggest this God that can save them is not powerful enough to create an organism just because mankind cannot explain it, like just about everything else. Well done you followers of the miracle performing Lord. These are an embarassment.

Go back to your junk dna and vestigial organ dribble. At least that used to be a convincing argument until that also got chucked into the great rubbish bin of evolutionary delusions past with the rest of the past 150 years of falsifications.

Level 1

Marrickville, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

MazHere wrote:
Come on you have failed every challenge so far you evos with your huge rubbish bin of evolutionary delusions past that you have shoved down creos throats for decades.
Try hanging on at least to your ch2 evidence as pitiful as it is.
Refute this work with your own algorithmic magic.
http://creation.com/chromosome-2-fusion-2
greymouser you are also a troll. You have contributed nothing to this discussion. What happened did some of these wormy evos mesage you to geet on here to form soem sort of goose army or something.

You have shoved junk dna down creos throats ad nauseum for over a decade as well our knucklewalking ancestry and now you think your ridicule of creos will wash it all away.

You lot have already been exposed for the quackers you are. Now I just want to see if you can save your sorry asses on the chromosome 2 deal.

But it seems you cannot.

What do you think duplications and shortening, insertions and recombinations means dummy? I suppose to you it means 'the same'.

It is only a fool that would have stood on his pedastal sprooking to such claims with all the boldness of the blazing evo, only to fall time and time again, flat on your faces.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Look are you capable of addressing Sanford work or are you just up for nit picking gobble today.
Shortening, large scale duplication, what do you suppose those are fancy words for?
DIFFERENCE! Like I said evolutionists have no idea what the same means at all. You invent these term that imply an evolutionary event when really you should be saying the comparison demonstrates huge differences that we evos can address with gobble.
Of course there's a difference you dolt. That's what evolution does, it creates differences. Again, you do not understand the issue if you think that telomere length means a thing about chromosome 2. You are beyond hope. Why do you think everyone keeps telling you that you don't understand the issue?

And why would I address creationist "science?" He has an agenda. He is not impartial. Therefore, he is not a scientist. Scientists follow the data, he follows his beliefs.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
greymouser you are also a troll. You have contributed nothing to this discussion. What happened did some of these wormy evos mesage you to geet on here to form soem sort of goose army or something.
You have shoved junk dna down creos throats ad nauseum for over a decade as well our knucklewalking ancestry and now you think your ridicule of creos will wash it all away.
You lot have already been exposed for the quackers you are. Now I just want to see if you can save your sorry asses on the chromosome 2 deal.
But it seems you cannot.
What do you think duplications and shortening, insertions and recombinations means dummy? I suppose to you it means 'the same'.
It is only a fool that would have stood on his pedastal sprooking to such claims with all the boldness of the blazing evo, only to fall time and time again, flat on your faces.
Hilarious. The funny thing is, I actually think that you truly believe that you have offered a compelling argument. You don't have a clue what we are talking about, and you keep proclaiming "victory." This isn't a competition, but if it was, you would be losing badly. You already demonstrated how ignorant you are on the subject when you posted evidence for me without realizing it, and then when it was pointed out to you you inexplicably defended your original post - claiming that your quote was evidence for your assertion. Hilarious.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 56,841 - 56,860 of111,958
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••