Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Everton, Australia

#60785 Nov 24, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>And you think that our having shorter telomeres means anything? WTF? You truly don't have a clue what you're talking about.
From your link:
The source of subtelomeric duplication sequences is primarily from other subtelomeric regions, and in contrast to telomere shortening, subtelomeric sequences have undergone human-specific large-scale duplication events since the Homo-Pan split.
Looks like they don't think it means anything about whether we evolved from primates either.
Look are you capable of addressing Sanford work or are you just up for nit picking gobble today.

Shortening, large scale duplication, what do you suppose those are fancy words for?

DIFFERENCE! Like I said evolutionists have no idea what the same means at all. You invent these term that imply an evolutionary event when really you should be saying the comparison demonstrates huge differences that we evos can address with gobble.

Level 1

Everton, Australia

#60786 Nov 24, 2012
Come on you have failed every challenge so far you evos with your huge rubbish bin of evolutionary delusions past that you have shoved down creos throats for decades.

Try hanging on at least to your ch2 evidence as pitiful as it is.

Refute this work with your own algorithmic magic.

http://creation.com/chromosome-2-fusion-2

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#60787 Nov 24, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah. She has this inexplicable confidence in the strength of her arguments (which are always bad), along with a total disrespect of anyone who doesn't agree with her. She thinks she is a genius among idiots, somehow.
Just like Answersingenesis, conseverapedia, william dembski, venomfangx, kent hovind, ken ham and quite a few others.

Too bad their arguments don't withstand scrutiny of more than 5 minutes.
Anonymous

UK

#60788 Nov 24, 2012
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You ae a fuckwit dog on. I suppose you think I have never heard of man classed as an ape before.
Mankind is only an ape because you lot have poofed us into one.
In actual fact a child can pick the human out of a bunch of apes yet adult evolutionists have great difficulty.
Mankind is a furless primate that is also an obligate biped capable of making meaning of the world. No other organism fits this criteria, which demonstrates that evos are totally blind as well as desperate.
Wrong, there is nothing special about humans at all, I know you creotards have difficulty excepting that, because of your ego, first it was said that the earth is flat, then that the sun revolves around us, because we are so special, surely god would have everything revolve round us, right,, then when that was proven incorrect, you moved to we must be the only life with consiousness, and now that's not true, you creotards are saying earth is the only planet with life, and when that is disproven, what will you say then, you always have to think that you are special, that everything revolves around you, it is the thought process of a delusional mind with egomania, and an afflication all creotards suffer from it seems, they don't like the fact that we are just one species out of millions of others, and not special in any way, we are just a very small planet in a galaxy of trillions of planets, and that is just one galaxy of trillions of galaxies in the universe, which itself is just one of an infinite number of universes in the multiverse. Get this, there is nothing special about the human race, the fact that many other mammals, in particular, and certainly primates are proof enough of the non uniqueness of humans or conciousness, let your ego go, and embrace the truth, enlightenment will set you free

Level 1

Everton, Australia

#60789 Nov 24, 2012
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, there is nothing special about humans at all, I know you creotards have difficulty excepting that, because of your ego, first it was said that the earth is flat, then that the sun revolves around us, because we are so special, surely god would have everything revolve round us, right,, then when that was proven incorrect, you moved to we must be the only life with consiousness, and now that's not true, you creotards are saying earth is the only planet with life, and when that is disproven, what will you say then, you always have to think that you are special, that everything revolves around you, it is the thought process of a delusional mind with egomania, and an afflication all creotards suffer from it seems, they don't like the fact that we are just one species out of millions of others, and not special in any way, we are just a very small planet in a galaxy of trillions of planets, and that is just one galaxy of trillions of galaxies in the universe, which itself is just one of an infinite number of universes in the multiverse. Get this, there is nothing special about the human race, the fact that many other mammals, in particular, and certainly primates are proof enough of the non uniqueness of humans or conciousness, let your ego go, and embrace the truth, enlightenment will set you free
Well lovey, you can either pick the odd one out, with man in with a bunch of apes or you are too stupid too. I guess you fit the latter category. We creos already know this.

I am not stupid because I can easily separate mankind out from a bunch of apes. We are the non furry primates ones that are obligate bipeds and can make meaning of the world and discuss concepts like creation/evolution.

You enjoy your conversation with a signing ape and good luck to you. May you live happily ever after.

Oh stop with your enlightenment dribble. You lot of evos are still waiting for the light to be turned on. Theist evos are the very ones that suggest this God that can save them is not powerful enough to create an organism just because mankind cannot explain it, like just about everything else. Well done you followers of the miracle performing Lord. These are an embarassment.

Go back to your junk dna and vestigial organ dribble. At least that used to be a convincing argument until that also got chucked into the great rubbish bin of evolutionary delusions past with the rest of the past 150 years of falsifications.

Level 1

Everton, Australia

#60790 Nov 24, 2012
MazHere wrote:
Come on you have failed every challenge so far you evos with your huge rubbish bin of evolutionary delusions past that you have shoved down creos throats for decades.
greymouser you are also a troll. You have contributed nothing to this discussion. What happened did some of these wormy evos mesage you to geet on here to form soem sort of goose army or something.

You have shoved junk dna down creos throats ad nauseum for over a decade as well our knucklewalking ancestry and now you think your ridicule of creos will wash it all away.

You lot have already been exposed for the quackers you are. Now I just want to see if you can save your sorry asses on the chromosome 2 deal.

But it seems you cannot.

What do you think duplications and shortening, insertions and recombinations means dummy? I suppose to you it means 'the same'.

It is only a fool that would have stood on his pedastal sprooking to such claims with all the boldness of the blazing evo, only to fall time and time again, flat on your faces.

Level 3

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#60791 Nov 24, 2012
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Look are you capable of addressing Sanford work or are you just up for nit picking gobble today.
Shortening, large scale duplication, what do you suppose those are fancy words for?
DIFFERENCE! Like I said evolutionists have no idea what the same means at all. You invent these term that imply an evolutionary event when really you should be saying the comparison demonstrates huge differences that we evos can address with gobble.
Of course there's a difference you dolt. That's what evolution does, it creates differences. Again, you do not understand the issue if you think that telomere length means a thing about chromosome 2. You are beyond hope. Why do you think everyone keeps telling you that you don't understand the issue?

And why would I address creationist "science?" He has an agenda. He is not impartial. Therefore, he is not a scientist. Scientists follow the data, he follows his beliefs.

Level 3

Location hidden

#60792 Nov 24, 2012
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
greymouser you are also a troll. You have contributed nothing to this discussion. What happened did some of these wormy evos mesage you to geet on here to form soem sort of goose army or something.
You have shoved junk dna down creos throats ad nauseum for over a decade as well our knucklewalking ancestry and now you think your ridicule of creos will wash it all away.
You lot have already been exposed for the quackers you are. Now I just want to see if you can save your sorry asses on the chromosome 2 deal.
But it seems you cannot.
What do you think duplications and shortening, insertions and recombinations means dummy? I suppose to you it means 'the same'.
It is only a fool that would have stood on his pedastal sprooking to such claims with all the boldness of the blazing evo, only to fall time and time again, flat on your faces.
Hilarious. The funny thing is, I actually think that you truly believe that you have offered a compelling argument. You don't have a clue what we are talking about, and you keep proclaiming "victory." This isn't a competition, but if it was, you would be losing badly. You already demonstrated how ignorant you are on the subject when you posted evidence for me without realizing it, and then when it was pointed out to you you inexplicably defended your original post - claiming that your quote was evidence for your assertion. Hilarious.

Level 1

Everton, Australia

#60793 Nov 24, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Hilarious. The funny thing is, I actually think that you truly believe that you have offered a compelling argument. You don't have a clue what we are talking about, and you keep proclaiming "victory." This isn't a competition, but if it was, you would be losing badly. You already demonstrated how ignorant you are on the subject when you posted evidence for me without realizing it, and then when it was pointed out to you you inexplicably defended your original post - claiming that your quote was evidence for your assertion. Hilarious.
I kno I am not loosing the points I have made because so far you lot have tried to talk junk dna, vestigial organs, ervs, fossil evidence, and now the supposed human chromosome 2 fusion.

If you are as smart as you would like to think you are you can then address the refute I posted previously and perhaps offer an explanation as to why shortening and duplications demonstrate 'sameness'.

I'll concede when you evos finally admit that the research you are presenting is not empirical evidence for anything or if it is then creationist magic based on different assumptions can also be just as compelling. This is the truth.

Evos would rather remain egotistical liars then to fess up to the truth.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#60794 Nov 24, 2012
Mav, have I gone through scientific evidence with you on this thread?

Since: Sep 12

United States

#60795 Nov 24, 2012
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>I kno I am not loosing the points I have made because so far you lot have tried to talk junk dna, vestigial organs, ervs, fossil evidence, and now the supposed human chromosome 2 fusion.

If you are as smart as you would like to think you are you can then address the refute I posted previously and perhaps offer an explanation as to why shortening and duplications demonstrate 'sameness'.

I'll concede when you evos finally admit that the research you are presenting is not empirical evidence for anything or if it is then creationist magic based on different assumptions can also be just as compelling. This is the truth.

I think rather than evos being liars I see it more as an unwillingness to see the other side. Theory is nothing more than a smart person guess. The trouble with evolution is the beginning. What I call adaptation evos call proof and they use it to laugh in the face of the cros. Evos will not ever be able to "convert" or convince the truly faithful because faith is believing without knowing all the facts. Most of the time science won't be able to reproduce, prove, or explain the "miracles" of the bible to evos its just a story to the faithful it is truth. However my faith hurts no one. I find it funny that my faith sends evos into a type or nerd rage where they compete for several thousand posts to prove that God isn't real. I wonder now that Christmas is coming up if they will spend as much time trying to prove their is no Santa.

Level 1

Everton, Australia

#60796 Nov 24, 2012
MazHere wrote:
Your one point Tim, does not refute the basis of my argument against the ch2 fusion.

There are heaps of points in the article above. Pick one and defend it with your own algorithmic magic and then with a straight face infer your woffle is better than the above.

You have already demonstrated you are fools with all your woffle around dna, clutching at the last 20% only to have that ripped out of your quivering hands.

I doubt there is any research from 10 years ago that remains valid today from this mess of yours.

What is hilarious is that you have failed on a multitude of supposed evo supports that have been unpacked into the speculative woffle they are.

Now you have ch2 fusion on the table and you are still unable to address anything I put to you.

Here is a bit,,

"The most startling outcome of this analysis is that the fusion site did not align with chimp chromosome 2A, one of the supposed pre-fusion precursors. Furthermore, the alignment at two locations on chromosome 2B, an internal euchromatic site and the telomere region of its long arm, did not match predicted fusion-based locations based on the fusion model. If the fusion model was credible, this should have produced an alignment with the telomeric region on chimpanzee 2B on the short arm."

How does this below gel with being the same?..

These regions are therefore major sites housing genes that have undergone human lineage-specific copy number increases and contain sequences that have dispersed in a human-specific fashion to novel regions of the genome, an example being the sequence f7501 that has a single copy in non-human primates and 7-11 copies in humans at subtelomeric locations on multiple chromosomes.

http://carta.anthropogeny.org/moca/topics/tel...

Indeed I suggest the fusion site is not the same as 2a and 2b fused at all. There are genes on the human fusion site that chimps do not have, there are copy number increases, duplications and sequences that have 'dispersed' and f7501 that has a single copy in non-human primates and 7-11 copies in humans at subtelomeric locations on multiple chromosomes.

Depending on where you look, one chromosome section may be longer or shorter than the match of the other species, because one species or another lost or gained some genetic code relative to the other. In this example, the human chromosome 2 is longer than chimp 2A+2B. In other chromosomes and locations, the chimp DNA&#65279; grew from repeated patterns and new genes, compared to humans, and vice versa also occurs.

In other words the site is not the same at all as chimp 2a and 2b fused. In fact evos suggest the genome has evolved in both lines since the common ancestor so nor should much of it be like chimps today. Evos have just found some algorithmic magic to wave away the difference in chromosome number and that is all. Without that surely TOE would be shot to pieces. Is that not the truth?

The other concern is that there aren't 2 populations of humans with 2 different chromosme counts around. If ch2 fused in the human line this becomes even a more ridiculous and non plausible arguement.

Level 3

Location hidden

#60797 Nov 24, 2012
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I kno I am not loosing the points I have made because so far you lot have tried to talk junk dna, vestigial organs, ervs, fossil evidence, and now the supposed human chromosome 2 fusion.
"Sameness" is not the issue. You keep demonstrating how little you understand this issue.
just t
"Refute" is not a noun. Learn the language. Just thought you should know.

There's no point in talking to you. I've learned that. You spam stuff you don't understand, and then when you get called out, you spam it again and claim that no one has responded to you. You're delusional.
ARGUING with IDIOTS

Chico, CA

#60798 Nov 24, 2012
Subduction Zone wrote:
Why don't you give us an example of scientific evidence for the number 5?

Level 1

Everton, Australia

#60799 Nov 24, 2012
Subduction Zone wrote:
My name is not mav, and you keeping sprooking you have done many things on many topics, but never seem to be able to repost your wonderful replies. I think you are playing games with yourself.

I also think you have little awareness of the theory you so sadly try to defend.

What exactly did you say to suggest the past decade of shoving junk dna down creos throats as your precious evidence against creationism shouldn't leave you lot humimilated at the thought that you presented research that was in actual fact crap? Please repost I must have missed it.

Level 1

Everton, Australia

#60800 Nov 24, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>"Sameness" is not the issue. You keep demonstrating how little you understand this issue.
just t
"Refute" is not a noun. Learn the language. Just thought you should know.
There's no point in talking to you. I've learned that. You spam stuff you don't understand, and then when you get called out, you spam it again and claim that no one has responded to you. You're delusional.
No indeed it is you evos that say such thing as the fusion site is 'the same'. Some. maybe you, conceded not the same by almost the same, whatever that means.

This is your terminology so you stick with it.

So if the terminology is not meant to say the same or nearly the same, what terminology would you like to substitute instead.

The other thing is with all your rantings you have not addressed the research I post from creos. How can we tell that you actually know what you are supporting if you cannot refute that work with your own algorithmic magic.

Level 3

Location hidden

#60801 Nov 24, 2012
More crap from creationist sites, maz. There's no point in talking to you. You haven't made an argument against chromosome 2. You spam stuff you don't understand, and then claim a "win." You're an idiot.

And what have you "put to me" about chromosome 2? You have spammed creationist links, which are automatically invalid, and you have posted things that are either irrelevant or support my position. And you are too dull to see that. You can spam all you want, I'm done talking to you. You are incapable of understanding even the simplest of concepts, and you are incapable of even considering anything that conflicts with your creation hypothesis. This is pointless. It's like talking to a brick wall. Have fun talking to yourself. Learn to converse like a human being instead of constantly repeating yourself and spamming - educate yourself on the things you claim to be an authority on, and stop being an idiot in general, and maybe we'll talk.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#60802 Nov 24, 2012
ARGUING with IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just bound and determined to demonstrate that you are an idiot.

Level 3

Location hidden

#60803 Nov 24, 2012
"Your one point Tim, does not refute the basis of my argument against the ch2 fusion."

LOL. What argument? Your spam that you don't understand? Your creationist sites? Your spam that supports my argument? Fail.

Level 1

Everton, Australia

#60804 Nov 24, 2012
ARGUING with IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean this one?.

5.No evidence of synteny with chimp for the purported fusion site was found. The 798-base core fusion-site sequence does not align to its predicted orthologous telomeric regions in the chimp genome on chromsomes 2A and 2B.

They should be able to use their own magic to address that, unless of course you and I are arguing with idiots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 4 min Crystal_Clear722 7,628
For Dear FlowerChild (Dec '07) 4 min Flower-Child 24,123
Change-Six-Of-Six-Letters....Fun Game! 5 min Crystal_Clear722 418
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 6 min Harrison Freebird 264
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 6 min Mechanic 24,795
The BIZARRE reasons why men rape in India 9 min Paki_Jatt_Soorma 1,118
Dog injures Wyoming man in accidental shooting 24 min DILF 7
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 40 min BLOODY__FATALITY 25,752
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 1 hr whatimeisit 351
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 hr wichita-rick 152,551