Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Comments (Page 2,835)

Showing posts 56,681 - 56,700 of106,055
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
anonymous

Franklin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Heretics?
You are not God to judge.
You're a liar.
anonymous

Franklin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Your opinion...
Your lie.
anonymous

Franklin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

....To date.
anonymous

Franklin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
They found pieces of Mark? Really? And how do they know that this is the Mark who wrote the gospel with his name. And even if this was true how do we know that anything he wrote was true?
So why did you bring this Mark nonsense up at all?
Moses probably did not write the penteteuch, and even if he did there are even older writings by other cultures.
Genesis got all sorts of facts wrong, and even got how the Moon was made wrong. So what if it got that the Moon was made after the Earth, the much huger mistake it makes is to claim that the Sun was made after the Earth. You cannot claim the Bible's victories if you are not willing to claim its mistakes.
It seems that Maz is quickly descending to the level of pure creatard.
Isn't the current preferred theory the one where a planetoid collided with the Earth and the debris that was scattered coalesced to form the Moon? It's kind of hard to decide which was made first based on that. The primordial Earth and Moon were blended together.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, yes he did and I know you are standing for his word the Bible. As always may God bless you my brother in Christ.
Amen, and also with you.
anonymous

Franklin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Poor thinking and thoughts.
Judgmental liar.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a liar.
Liar!

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lie.
That is your attributes.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Judgmental liar.
Likewise.
anonymous

Franklin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Amen, and also with you.
Xenophobic liar and bigot.
anonymous

Franklin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Likewise.
I admit it. There's a qualitative difference, that Zen quality of knowing that you cannot participate in the world without generating both good and bad consequences.
Orangelion

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I already won. Many weeks ago.
How long are weeks to you?

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

MazHere wrote:
Oh BTW Dan from smithville you are an incompetent evolutionist as well.
The reason these evos don't post links is most likely because they don't know how to or really have no idea what they are talking about.

Using your mastery of the scientific method, can you tell us who the burden of proof is on, the creotards (with no evidence) or established science which has collected more material evidence in support of evolution than any for any other scientific theory in the history of science?

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
The is no fossil evidence to support evolution.

There is also no evidence that we really exist. Obviously we are just gods imagination.
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text> The fact that you can quack about it does not make it so.

Likewise. Empty assertions are just that. I say the universe is made entirely of invisible purple ping-pong balls. I simply hand wave the idiots that suggest it is made of matter, energy or strings.
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text> Which misrepresentation would you like to discuss first.
Shrinking erectus and Turkana Boy,or the single bones and skulls given an entire life story on the back of nothing, perhaps.

Now you are just making stuff up.
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe the new sediba with her long thumb. Maybe Ardi or Lucy that nmany evos suggest are chimp or gorilla ancestors.

No scientists claims they are chimp or gorilla ancestor. That is just a lie.
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe you would like to present the erectus that are really apes and bear no resemblance to humanity at all in reality.

H.E. is the same genes we are. Not at all similar to other lineages of apes other than humans.
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text> Perhaps rudolfensis that the Leakeys stuffed up and had to be redated.

You mean science is self correcting! HORRORS. How DARE they continue to improve!

[QUOTE who="MazHere"]<qu oted text> "Don't get me wrong, these are all important finds," ...

Correct.
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text> You choose, which line of fossil evidence suggests an ape evolved into a man.

The ones that do. It is not surprising that our tree has many branches. That is typical for evolution. Straight line evolution is what does not happen. Of course anyone who had taken a single college biology class would know all this and know why. But you enjoy your ignorance.

http://humanorigins.si.edu/

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Xenophobic liar and bigot.
That is really kind and generous of you. Keep posting your qualities or attributes.
More?

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Liar!

Now, now. He has a point. While you may not intentionally lie, you do not check your information and do not listen to information when you are corrected. So you may not lie intentionally, but I understand where the accusations come from and so should you.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I admit it. There's a qualitative difference, that Zen quality of knowing that you cannot participate in the world without generating both good and bad consequences.
Oh, you belong to the zen order or confraternity. No wonder the gap.
Poof!
anonymous

Franklin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> That is really kind and generous of you. Keep posting your qualities or attributes.
More?
Bombastic, know-nothing who insults everyone with one or two-word judgements, then tries to play martyr..... and a liar.
anonymous

Franklin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now. He has a point. While you may not intentionally lie, you do not check your information and do not listen to information when you are corrected. So you may not lie intentionally, but I understand where the accusations come from and so should you.
I tried that approach. All Charles does then is start preaching his dirty-diaper religion. He doesn't deserve empathy.
anonymous

Franklin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, you belong to the zen order or confraternity. No wonder the gap.
Poof!
I'd have a response but I don't know what you just said. Fix your own zany comments,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 56,681 - 56,700 of106,055
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••