Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.
Comments
56,661 - 56,680 of 115,105 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Everton, Australia

#60642 Nov 24, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Normally, I would be a bit taken aback at something like this, but with you, I'm not surprised. Did you just copy paste all that stuff and then skip over my responses to it? Did you miss the part where you posted one thing from a creationist site (garbage), one thing irrelevant to the point at hand, and one thing that supported *my* argument?
That really shows how little you understand what you're talking about. That's why I recommended you did a little reading first, I had to do a little reading about it in the past too, there's no shame in it. But you make yourself look stupid by jumping in feet first, spamming every piece of text you can find - that's how you ended up accidentally posting support for me. You just don't understand the issue.
The point being of course that I can supply links that you can ridicule without any more than your woffly opinion.

I understand perfectly well what I am talking about.

After our discussions in relation to junk dna I would say that absolutely none of you evos here know what you are talking about. That point has been well established.

You lot of idiots also whine when support is not supplied and then whine when research is supplied under the guise of quote mining.

The whole lot of you are nothing more than confused morons that have absolutely no idea what a considered debate should look like.

If you challenge what I say, then articulate an appropriate response with research that states otherwise, as opposed to the above vague woffle that means nothing other than in your opinion you disagree.

This is not hard in the evolutionary world because one can find conflicting and contradictory findings on the same thing, such is the beauty of evolutionary science. eg junk dna or no junk dna, Lucy is an obligate biped or no she isn't, bipedalism is solely a human trait or it isn't, Neanderthsal interbred with homo sapiens and no they didn't, erectus could talk or no they couldn't. You lot certianly know how to keep your eggs in more than one basket!
anonymous

Franklin, PA

#60643 Nov 24, 2012
1 - anonymous
1 - ToManyLaws
2 - KittenKoder (Charles assumes he is a spokesperson for Christian scientists AND provokes a personal attack from Orangelion.

No, I don't endorse experimenting with one's biology but I've got to give her(?) credit for a kind of verbal pathos akin to the conservation of kinetic energy used in the martial arts.

Kind of reminds of the fight scenes in the new Sherlock Holmes movies. Remember kids, don't embrace drug users as role models!
anonymous

Franklin, PA

#60644 Nov 24, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> The gap. Noted.
Is that anything like your vacuum?
Orangelion

Rhyl, UK

#60645 Nov 24, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting choice of words, considering that I cannot argue with them. The transgendered people can rightfully claim to be the most courageous and bravest people of our time, that does make me wish I was one.
However, that is aside from the point, do you care to try to find something to support the other's assertion or will you concede that they were wrong?
Transgender people aren't couragious, but only deluded and mentally challenged.

Level 1

Everton, Australia

#60646 Nov 24, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this topic have anything to do with the evolution/creation debate?

Level 1

Everton, Australia

#60647 Nov 24, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect that evolutionists that have no ide what they are on about like to discuss philosophies in place of science because their evo science always lets them down.

So far they havce failed the Professors challenge and have absolutely nothing intelligent to say about non coding dna and how that informs TOE, they have changed the meaning of vestigial organs to align with the falsification of the initial definition of no function, they have fraudulently misrepresented the fusion site of human ch2, ervs are nothing more than mythical ghosts.

Now some want to have a shot at supporting the fossil record, which is the topic I like most.

It appears being wrapped up in transgenderr talk demonstrates that most evolutionists have got nothing intelligent to say on the evolution/creation debate. I am not surprised!

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#60648 Nov 24, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't preach. I made a comment that wasn't about the bible, you narrow-minded and intolerant liar!
Comment?
Your qualities again, outlined.

“I have upset the hand of god”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

#60649 Nov 24, 2012
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
The point being of course that I can supply links that you can ridicule without any more than your woffly opinion.
I understand perfectly well what I am talking about.
After our discussions in relation to junk dna I would say that absolutely none of you evos here know what you are talking about. That point has been well established.
You lot of idiots also whine when support is not supplied and then whine when research is supplied under the guise of quote mining.
The whole lot of you are nothing more than confused morons that have absolutely no idea what a considered debate should look like.
If you challenge what I say, then articulate an appropriate response with research that states otherwise, as opposed to the above vague woffle that means nothing other than in your opinion you disagree.
This is not hard in the evolutionary world because one can find conflicting and contradictory findings on the same thing, such is the beauty of evolutionary science. eg junk dna or no junk dna, Lucy is an obligate biped or no she isn't, bipedalism is solely a human trait or it isn't, Neanderthsal interbred with homo sapiens and no they didn't, erectus could talk or no they couldn't. You lot certianly know how to keep your eggs in more than one basket!
I have read what you post. You don't understand anything about science. Just because you say it, does not make it so and in this case that is a very fair and accurate statement. The fact that you post what you do with such assurety is testament to how little you understand.

Because rubbish has links that you can provide here does not change the condition of that rubbish.

I have looked at several of the links you have provided in the past and they no more support your claims than if you would have provided links to Disney Land. You misinterpret scientific findings and clearly for the purpose of supporting you own beliefs. If your beliefs are so strong, I can imagine how they need to be supported on pillars of lies and misinterpretation.

Level 2

Location hidden

#60650 Nov 24, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Definitely NOT you though!
Check the list of students graduating from each universities, also do a research in their faiths, or practically engage in questionaires, and see their responses.

Level 1

Everton, Australia

#60651 Nov 24, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Comment?
Your qualities again, outlined.
What is it about you that you absolutely refuse to discuss the topic and have wasted pages and pages going on about this woffle of yours.

Why don't you start a philosophy thread, because it apears you have no intention on speaking to the evolution/creation debate and have never gone anywhere near science.

Level 9

Threats pending

#60652 Nov 24, 2012
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect that evolutionists that have no ide what they are on about like to discuss philosophies in place of science because their evo science always lets them down.
So far they havce failed the Professors challenge and have absolutely nothing intelligent to say about non coding dna and how that informs TOE, they have changed the meaning of vestigial organs to align with the falsification of the initial definition of no function, they have fraudulently misrepresented the fusion site of human ch2, ervs are nothing more than mythical ghosts.
Now some want to have a shot at supporting the fossil record, which is the topic I like most.
It appears being wrapped up in transgenderr talk demonstrates that most evolutionists have got nothing intelligent to say on the evolution/creation debate. I am not surprised!
The theory of evolution and the ongoing research is the basis for the biological sciences. It only lets you down, because you really don't get it.

I have seen your shots at the fossil record. I can't understand how you like it the most, you seem so poorly informed on it.

To date, I have seen nothing you have posted that seriously challenges biological evolution. Again, this goes back to your complete and utter lack of understanding of science, the scientific method, experimentation and evolution.

If you wanted to surprise us you would read some actual works in the field and try to formulate reasonable questions rather than this blather you spout. I feel sorry for people this passionate about dishonesty and stupidity. If only you really understood, you wouldn't feel so threatened by the world around you and the people that devote themselves to understanding it.

Level 2

Location hidden

#60653 Nov 24, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
The quest continues.

Level 2

Location hidden

#60654 Nov 24, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
True.

Level 9

Threats pending

#60655 Nov 24, 2012
Organic or Darwinian evolution is the study of how life has evolved on this planet. Creationism is the belief in the creation of life by the deity of your choice.

Seems to me the real debate should be abiogeneis versus religious creationism. Those two topics are counter to each other, while evolution doesn't say anything about the creation of life. This would make the most sense, but knowing the opposing side in this argument, sense is not a prerequisite for them.

Level 1

Everton, Australia

#60656 Nov 24, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I have read what you post. You don't understand anything about science. Just because you say it, does not make it so and in this case that is a very fair and accurate statement. The fact that you post what you do with such assurety is testament to how little you understand.
Because rubbish has links that you can provide here does not change the condition of that rubbish.
I have looked at several of the links you have provided in the past and they no more support your claims than if you would have provided links to Disney Land. You misinterpret scientific findings and clearly for the purpose of supporting you own beliefs. If your beliefs are so strong, I can imagine how they need to be supported on pillars of lies and misinterpretation.
Listen you fool, to say that you have read and bla bla bla means absolutely nothing to me or anyone else. That is opinion.

Opinion is suported by adding such things as research and considered responses.

So far none of you get this at all. Not one single evo here gets this in the slightest.

The entire freaken lot of you think that all you have to say is bla and that is that,\.

On what planet of morons did you learn to debate?

If you disagree with anything I have said or suggest misrepresentation then articulate an appropriate response to the area of concern and stop wasting both my time and thread space with your generalities, woffle and unsupported opinion.

For now anything that I have ever said stands. That is because I have supported it with more than my opinion at least, Get it????? You lot generally aren't even educated sufficiently to find your own material. I have to supply it for you.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#60657 Nov 24, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
You described religious people, not transgendered people. They are themselves, they become who they should be in spite of all odds and morons like you who fear anything different than you. So no, they are not deluded, and certainly not mentally challenged, many of them work in the software industry, and some of them can code circles around the best straight person on a bad day.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#60658 Nov 24, 2012
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen you fool, to say that you have read and bla bla bla means absolutely nothing to me or anyone else. That is opinion.
Opinion is suported by adding such things as research and considered responses.
So far none of you get this at all. Not one single evo here gets this in the slightest.
The entire freaken lot of you think that all you have to say is bla and that is that,\.
On what planet of morons did you learn to debate?
If you disagree with anything I have said or suggest misrepresentation then articulate an appropriate response to the area of concern and stop wasting both my time and thread space with your generalities, woffle and unsupported opinion.
For now anything that I have ever said stands. That is because I have supported it with more than my opinion at least, Get it????? You lot generally aren't even educated sufficiently to find your own material. I have to supply it for you.
Everything you post contradicts what you state, end of story. Deny that all you want, it won't change that fact.

Level 2

Location hidden

#60659 Nov 24, 2012
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it about you that you absolutely refuse to discuss the topic and have wasted pages and pages going on about this woffle of yours.
Why don't you start a philosophy thread, because it apears you have no intention on speaking to the evolution/creation debate and have never gone anywhere near science.
Ofcourse, you are in a way right.
Question will bring about questions, and so, it goes on and on, some times on the topic, while some time, off-topic...
anonymous

Franklin, PA

#60660 Nov 24, 2012
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this topic have anything to do with the evolution/creation debate?
Well, that's kind of what I was asking, wasn't it?
Orangelion

Rhyl, UK

#60661 Nov 24, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You described religious people, not transgendered people. They are themselves, they become who they should be in spite of all odds and morons like you who fear anything different than you. So no, they are not deluded, and certainly not mentally challenged, many of them work in the software industry, and some of them can code circles around the best straight person on a bad day.
Whether or not many transgenders worked in the software industry does not mean they aren't challenged. What about David Cameron? He's the prime minister, it still doesn't change the fact that they are fools. And you have no proof to back up evolution and the big bang, while christians have proof to back themselves up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 7 min Mike Allen 5,889
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 7 min Blue Corduroy 6,526
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 9 min Princess Hey 145,033
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 9 min Mike Allen 40,137
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 13 min Mike Allen 6,861
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 18 min Mike Allen 1,256
favorite poets, authurs, ect. 19 min Mike Allen 6
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted 36 min Bill 219
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 58 min -Lea- 18,456
What's your tip for the day? 1 hr greymouser 790