Evolution vs. Creation

There are 20 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

anonymous

Franklin, PA

#60591 Nov 24, 2012
FREE SERVANT wrote:
When the Bible says "In the beginning" I think it is speaking of the beginning of all heaven and earth which includes all things.
And some of us really don't like the discussion being shanghaied by comments that attempt to start a dialog on biblical verse, thus creating the illusion of scientific legitimacy where none exists.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#60592 Nov 24, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
Jim...I have asked who created the creator for years...The religous freaks always side step and BS about him being alpha and omega and crap like that. They have no facts or prrof or truth..JUST CULT MYTH BASED ON A BOOK OF FICTION...
Really, can the alpha and omega be created? No.
He is the source, beginning and the end.
anonymous

Franklin, PA

#60593 Nov 24, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Cuckoo.
Empathy my foot. What do you mean?
It doesn't matter because you won't get any. You can always try to drag others into your private fantasy. We can always dismiss you as the liar you are.
anonymous

Franklin, PA

#60594 Nov 24, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Really, can the alpha and omega be created? No.
He is the source, beginning and the end.
Liar.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#60595 Nov 24, 2012
The Bible tells us that God shows patterns as how to build or make things. We are told that all creatures are made after their own kind. In regard to DNA it is a template or instructional patterned compound which controls the inheritance of characteristics of kinds. The templates provide production paths. Humans have a quicker and more refined unbroken path which gives us refinements in our brain hand capabilities.
anonymous

Franklin, PA

#60596 Nov 24, 2012
FREE SERVANT wrote:
The Bible tells us that God shows patterns as how to build or make things. We are told that all creatures are made after their own kind. In regard to DNA it is a template or instructional patterned compound which controls the inheritance of characteristics of kinds. The templates provide production paths. Humans have a quicker and more refined unbroken path which gives us refinements in our brain hand capabilities.
And if we eventually discover life on other planets, and see that the DNA of those other worlds has nothing in common with our own DNA, will you forget your useless Bible?

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#60597 Nov 24, 2012
FREE SERVANT wrote:
The Bible tells us that God shows patterns as how to build or make things. We are told that all creatures are made after their own kind. In regard to DNA it is a template or instructional patterned compound which controls the inheritance of characteristics of kinds. The templates provide production paths. Humans have a quicker and more refined unbroken path which gives us refinements in our brain hand capabilities.
And santa give toys to kids on christmas. GOOD GAWD MYTH CULT STORIES.....Please join us in 2012. Your stoneage religion is old tired lies.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#60598 Nov 24, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Really, can the alpha and omega be created? No.
He is the source, beginning and the end.
LOL ok so stick with myth cult lies...Lets us sane normal people live in mdoern world of facts....Oh you got any prrof of your cult beliefs??? WHAT NO YOU DONT......Oh ok NUT JOB.

Level 1

Since: May 08

EVERYWHERE

#60599 Nov 24, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ok so stick with myth cult lies...Lets us sane normal people live in mdoern world of facts....Oh you got any prrof of your cult beliefs??? WHAT NO YOU DONT......Oh ok NUT JOB.
The only myth is Darwinism.

The Evolutionist's Hobbit of Lying
http://youtu.be/_0Nx4Yod5wA

The main defenders of Darwinism continue to be lost in their make-believe world of fantasy books and movies of Science-Fiction. Today, even more of the Evolutionists and Atheists mythical Ape Men creatures have gone the way of the leprechaun and mermaid into the modern day folklore of the simple-minded and self-absorbed.

The Evolutionists are lost in space with their science-fiction and Fantasy stories, desperately hoping that make-believe Ape Men will callous their conscience enough to avoid that sense of accountability to God the Creator & His Word (Jesus Christ). All their attempts are marked with futility as even the science they purport to esteem is riddled with contradictions dissipating their godless evolutionary pipe-dreams. Changing the nickname&#65279; Hobbit to Homo Floresiensis so it appears more scientific is a mere illusion.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#60600 Nov 24, 2012
Evolutionist can't seem to see the forest for the trees. If we could see humans as having been given dominion over all other creatures on earth just like the Bible tells us, we could understand the whole organizational range of kinds (WORK theory) in a better light. WIth DNA, why does the nucleic acid carry genetic information which organizes the functions of living cells to work and exert energy toward a given task? Why is there variety throughout the range and why have kinds always been here? SCPID/SEED/WORK theory was made up here on forum topix to answer some of these questions.
anonymous

Franklin, PA

#60601 Nov 24, 2012
PROFESSOR X wrote:
<quoted text>
The only myth is Darwinism.
The Evolutionist's Hobbit of Lying
http://youtu.be/_0Nx4Yod5wA
The main defenders of Darwinism continue to be lost in their make-believe world of fantasy books and movies of Science-Fiction. Today, even more of the Evolutionists and Atheists mythical Ape Men creatures have gone the way of the leprechaun and mermaid into the modern day folklore of the simple-minded and self-absorbed.
The Evolutionists are lost in space with their science-fiction and Fantasy stories, desperately hoping that make-believe Ape Men will callous their conscience enough to avoid that sense of accountability to God the Creator & His Word (Jesus Christ). All their attempts are marked with futility as even the science they purport to esteem is riddled with contradictions dissipating their godless evolutionary pipe-dreams. Changing the nickname&#65279; Hobbit to Homo Floresiensis so it appears more scientific is a mere illusion.
The "Hobbit" isn't in the main branch of human evolution.
Homo Floresiensis is considered a unique specimen which appears to have been an offshoot of the homo erectus line, which they suspect became unusually small as a part of living in an island system. Also unique is the likelihood that they may have survived as recently as the the middle ages.

There's nothing fantasy about it. They're just small like a "hobbit" (The Peter Jackson movie will be out this winter, for fans!) and got the name as a popular culture whim.

"Lucy" got her name because the discovery was accompanied by the Beatles song, "Lucy in the Sky" which many of us know is considered suggestive of the word "LSD". Lucy had nothing to do with hallucinogenic drugs.

Why don't you people ever post anything even slightly legitimate? Are you just looking for page hits?
anonymous

Franklin, PA

#60602 Nov 24, 2012
FREE SERVANT wrote:
Evolutionist can't seem to see the forest for the trees. If we could see humans as having been given dominion over all other creatures on earth just like the Bible tells us, we could understand the whole organizational range of kinds (WORK theory) in a better light. WIth DNA, why does the nucleic acid carry genetic information which organizes the functions of living cells to work and exert energy toward a given task? Why is there variety throughout the range and why have kinds always been here? SCPID/SEED/WORK theory was made up here on forum topix to answer some of these questions.
Are you playing with the water in the tub again?
Orangelion

Rhyl, UK

#60603 Nov 24, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
Jim...I have asked who created the creator for years...The religous freaks always side step and BS about him being alpha and omega and crap like that. They have no facts or prrof or truth..JUST CULT MYTH BASED ON A BOOK OF FICTION...
Likewise, what created the matter that occured during the big bang?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#60604 Nov 24, 2012
ARGUING with IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just an FYI, they hate an informed opponent.
We do?

That's news to me.

O'course, I've yet to encounter one...

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#60605 Nov 24, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter because you won't get any. You can always try to drag others into your private fantasy. We can always dismiss you as the liar you are.
Point of correction:
Dismiss your self...

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#60607 Nov 24, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
Oh, you mean the Zen order does not believe in God too?

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#60608 Nov 24, 2012
PROFESSOR X wrote:
<quoted text>
The only myth is Darwinism.
The Evolutionist's Hobbit of Lying
http://youtu.be/_0Nx4Yod5wA
The main defenders of Darwinism continue to be lost in their make-believe world of fantasy books and movies of Science-Fiction. Today, even more of the Evolutionists and Atheists mythical Ape Men creatures have gone the way of the leprechaun and mermaid into the modern day folklore of the simple-minded and self-absorbed.
The Evolutionists are lost in space with their science-fiction and Fantasy stories, desperately hoping that make-believe Ape Men will callous their conscience enough to avoid that sense of accountability to God the Creator & His Word (Jesus Christ). All their attempts are marked with futility as even the science they purport to esteem is riddled with contradictions dissipating their godless evolutionary pipe-dreams. Changing the nickname&#65279; Hobbit to Homo Floresiensis so it appears more scientific is a mere illusion.
Keep your hitler loving religion to yourself moron. I will deal in fact and truth and science. YOUR MYTH CULT IS DONE OVER.....YOUR LIES HAVE BEEN FOUND OUT.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#60609 Nov 24, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Likewise, what created the matter that occured during the big bang?
Surly not a cults mythical buybull god.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#60611 Nov 24, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ok so stick with myth cult lies...Lets us sane normal people live in mdoern world of facts....Oh you got any prrof of your cult beliefs??? WHAT NO YOU DONT......Oh ok NUT JOB.
Do you know what will happen to you in the next two months, or even in a week time?
If you know, then God does not exist.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#60612 Nov 24, 2012
PROFESSOR X wrote:
<quoted text>
The only myth is Darwinism.
The Evolutionist's Hobbit of Lying
http://youtu.be/_0Nx4Yod5wA
The main defenders of Darwinism continue to be lost in their make-believe world of fantasy books and movies of Science-Fiction. Today, even more of the Evolutionists and Atheists mythical Ape Men creatures have gone the way of the leprechaun and mermaid into the modern day folklore of the simple-minded and self-absorbed.
The Evolutionists are lost in space with their science-fiction and Fantasy stories, desperately hoping that make-believe Ape Men will callous their conscience enough to avoid that sense of accountability to God the Creator & His Word (Jesus Christ). All their attempts are marked with futility as even the science they purport to esteem is riddled with contradictions dissipating their godless evolutionary pipe-dreams. Changing the nickname&#65279; Hobbit to Homo Floresiensis so it appears more scientific is a mere illusion.
Exactly. Quite some time, Prof.
Nice hearing from you. Top of the day to you and your family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 min wichita-rick 161,848
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... 29 min wichita-rick 823
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 34 min Princess Hey 8,270
Word Association (Jun '10) 44 min wichita-rick 27,426
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 58 min Princess Hey 8,132
News $800 LEGO Super Star Destroyer Smashed For May 4th 59 min Cath League of Du... 1
What's your tip for the day? (Jul '14) 1 hr wichita-rick 2,021
Things that make life eaiser... 1 hr wichita-rick 283
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 3 hr Brandiiiiiiii 202
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 4 hr Nobody 2 Special 10,925
More from around the web