Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story
anonymous

Franklin, PA

#60578 Nov 24, 2012
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now. He has a point. While you may not intentionally lie, you do not check your information and do not listen to information when you are corrected. So you may not lie intentionally, but I understand where the accusations come from and so should you.
I tried that approach. All Charles does then is start preaching his dirty-diaper religion. He doesn't deserve empathy.
anonymous

Franklin, PA

#60579 Nov 24, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, you belong to the zen order or confraternity. No wonder the gap.
Poof!
I'd have a response but I don't know what you just said. Fix your own zany comments,

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#60581 Nov 24, 2012
Jim...I have asked who created the creator for years...The religous freaks always side step and BS about him being alpha and omega and crap like that. They have no facts or prrof or truth..JUST CULT MYTH BASED ON A BOOK OF FICTION...
anonymous

Franklin, PA

#60582 Nov 24, 2012
That's when you look for very creative ways to make fun of Creationist logic. Eventually, they get reduced to making two-word comments, like someone we all know! Then you tempt them again with your altruistic-pagan smile and it's cat and mouse all over.

You have to be a bit of a sadist to engage in this discussion for a long time.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#60583 Nov 24, 2012
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now. He has a point. While you may not intentionally lie, you do not check your information and do not listen to information when you are corrected. So you may not lie intentionally, but I understand where the accusations come from and so should you.
You are indeed a perfect judge?
Though there is a puntuation marking connoting something...
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#60584 Nov 24, 2012
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
I have absolutely no idea...what are you getting at??
I believe all things were created by the divine hand of our Creator. I believe God is a Spirit and some have seen his great white cloudlike hand. You can deny God because of your trust in science, but science can change but God is the same.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#60585 Nov 24, 2012
Jim wrote:
Creation is full of holes first of all who created God. Ah that is a simple one Man.
Can you understand that God is THE Creator and he is one?

Level 2

Location hidden

#60586 Nov 24, 2012
Typo:
Punctuation mark.
Not marking.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#60587 Nov 24, 2012
When the Bible says "In the beginning" I think it is speaking of the beginning of all heaven and earth which includes all things.

Level 2

Location hidden

#60588 Nov 24, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Bombastic, know-nothing who insults everyone with one or two-word judgements, then tries to play martyr..... and a liar.
More of your qualities outlined. That is indeed generous of you.
Next?
anonymous

Franklin, PA

#60589 Nov 24, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> You are indeed a perfect judge?
Though there is a puntuation marking connoting something...
No, Dogan is pointing out that your sloppy comments and continued persistence may reflect on your inability to use the English language, and he is probably convinced that you're a victim of Asperger's Syndrome in need of pity.

There's no hidden message in the punctuation.

Level 2

Location hidden

#60590 Nov 24, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>I tried that approach. All Charles does then is start preaching his dirty-diaper religion. He doesn't deserve empathy.
Cuckoo.
Empathy my foot. What do you mean?

anonymous

Franklin, PA

#60591 Nov 24, 2012
FREE SERVANT wrote:
When the Bible says "In the beginning" I think it is speaking of the beginning of all heaven and earth which includes all things.
And some of us really don't like the discussion being shanghaied by comments that attempt to start a dialog on biblical verse, thus creating the illusion of scientific legitimacy where none exists.

Level 2

Location hidden

#60592 Nov 24, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
Jim...I have asked who created the creator for years...The religous freaks always side step and BS about him being alpha and omega and crap like that. They have no facts or prrof or truth..JUST CULT MYTH BASED ON A BOOK OF FICTION...
Really, can the alpha and omega be created? No.
He is the source, beginning and the end.
anonymous

Franklin, PA

#60593 Nov 24, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Cuckoo.
Empathy my foot. What do you mean?
It doesn't matter because you won't get any. You can always try to drag others into your private fantasy. We can always dismiss you as the liar you are.
anonymous

Franklin, PA

#60594 Nov 24, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Really, can the alpha and omega be created? No.
Liar.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#60595 Nov 24, 2012
The Bible tells us that God shows patterns as how to build or make things. We are told that all creatures are made after their own kind. In regard to DNA it is a template or instructional patterned compound which controls the inheritance of characteristics of kinds. The templates provide production paths. Humans have a quicker and more refined unbroken path which gives us refinements in our brain hand capabilities.
anonymous

Franklin, PA

#60596 Nov 24, 2012
FREE SERVANT wrote:
The Bible tells us that God shows patterns as how to build or make things. We are told that all creatures are made after their own kind. In regard to DNA it is a template or instructional patterned compound which controls the inheritance of characteristics of kinds. The templates provide production paths. Humans have a quicker and more refined unbroken path which gives us refinements in our brain hand capabilities.
And if we eventually discover life on other planets, and see that the DNA of those other worlds has nothing in common with our own DNA, will you forget your useless Bible?

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#60597 Nov 24, 2012
FREE SERVANT wrote:
And santa give toys to kids on christmas. GOOD GAWD MYTH CULT STORIES.....Please join us in 2012. Your stoneage religion is old tired lies.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#60598 Nov 24, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Really, can the alpha and omega be created? No.
LOL ok so stick with myth cult lies...Lets us sane normal people live in mdoern world of facts....Oh you got any prrof of your cult beliefs??? WHAT NO YOU DONT......Oh ok NUT JOB.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 3 min SUG here 3,384
Big dawg 4 min Princess Hey 556
What Could Be Sweet,...? 5 min Sweetness 12
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 min Princess Hey 147,060
How Many Times A Day Do You Post Or Change Names? 10 min Just Another Wann... 0
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 14 min SUG here 40,266
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 14 min -Kevin- 20,172
I Like..... (Mar '14) 38 min SLY WEST 312
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 1 hr Fred Bear 5,607
What's your tip for the day? 1 hr honeymylove 1,042