Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 216598 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#60521 Nov 23, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>He was never a muslim, a pagan, or a budhist. He was ofcourse a christian, in his own right.
Christian in his own right? So the individual can conclude himself a Christian outside of the establishment? Interesting. You just ripped down the principle foundation of the faith.

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Australia

#60522 Nov 24, 2012
NikkiShae wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok... What's left for me to say. When I turn on CNN tomorrow ill expect a rewrite of known science by your side that's excepted by everyone. Cheers.
Maybe you can help these others that keep saying they have all this evidendce but can never ever articlate any of it.

No CNN will have none of it, they are all inculcated to TOE and are fulled by such things as junk dna evo arguments for decades also.

Maybe you can mention some fossils that support ape to man.

I certainly can't think of any. Oh boy have I got some nice stuff from evos that suggest Ardi and Lucy are not human ancestors and huma ancestors are hiding in the human line up.

I am dying to share it with you all.

But there is no use refuting fossils of my choosing. You evos choose some that you suggest are convincing from the volumes you suggest you have, and we'll go fromn there.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#60523 Nov 24, 2012
NikkiShae wrote:
<quoted text>
How is he not different? He had the audacity to question.
To me, that is a personal thing of him.
That however does not change his status as a christian.

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#60524 Nov 24, 2012
NikkiShae wrote:
<quoted text>
Christian in his own right? So the individual can conclude himself a Christian outside of the establishment? Interesting. You just ripped down the principle foundation of the faith.
Charles is a quaint little bugbear about anything intellectual. When his posts are inteligible they often refute themselves. He is so out of his own loop he doesn't recognize his self defeating nature.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#60525 Nov 24, 2012
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh pull your head in.
They have found pieces of Mark dated to the first century. That refutes a stack of all the woffle the intelligencia have to offer, who are no more than a bunch of chooks that have no idea what they are talking about anyway.
Moses, the composer of Genesis was the first to propose that the universe had a beginning, the water in the universe, plant life first, then the creatures of the sea, then land ending in mankind.
Do you really think evos were the first to think of that? They stole it fromn the bible and twisted it a little it to suit TOE. They have been having problems with the nested heirarchies of whales and birds ever since, including the fossil misrepresentation offered in support.
Genesis was the first to note that the moon was created after the earth.
There have been many biblical scriptures and sites discovered.
Quite frankly you have absolutley no idea what you are talking about.
They found pieces of Mark? Really? And how do they know that this is the Mark who wrote the gospel with his name. And even if this was true how do we know that anything he wrote was true?

So why did you bring this Mark nonsense up at all?

Moses probably did not write the penteteuch, and even if he did there are even older writings by other cultures.

Genesis got all sorts of facts wrong, and even got how the Moon was made wrong. So what if it got that the Moon was made after the Earth, the much huger mistake it makes is to claim that the Sun was made after the Earth. You cannot claim the Bible's victories if you are not willing to claim its mistakes.

It seems that Maz is quickly descending to the level of pure creatard.

Level 2

Location hidden

#60526 Nov 24, 2012
NikkiShae wrote:
<quoted text>
Penalty? My life nourishes the next as previous life nourished mine. Your view on terminus has no value in reality.
The truth is that, you will die like every other person. It is an inevitable end.

Location hidden

#60527 Nov 24, 2012
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you can help these others that keep saying they have all this evidendce but can never ever articlate any of it.

No CNN will have none of it, they are all inculcated to TOE and are fulled by such things as junk dna evo arguments for decades also.

I certainly can't think of any. Oh boy have I got some nice stuff from evos that suggest Ardi and Lucy are not human ancestors and huma ancestors are hiding in the human line up.

But there is no use refuting fossils of my choosing. You evos choose some that you suggest are convincing from the volumes you suggest you have, and we'll go fromn there.
Ok. Refute Homo Heidelbergensis as an ancestor. Make me believe!

Level 9

Everett, WA

#60528 Nov 24, 2012
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are too lazy to post links then name these supoosed fossil that are meant to demonstrate the evolution of ape to man.
I don't use Gish. How many times do I have to tell you to stop being pathetic and puting words in my mouth you looser.
You certainly do not have any that support common ancestor to chimp!
I am simply asking you to name some of these so called 20 fossils. Is that too difficult for you.
I actually don't think you know what you are talking about and that is why you cannot name any of these great fossils.
I am not too lazy. I gave you simple conditions to meet.

You may not use Gish, but you use just about every other creatard argument that there is out there.

But I will name some of the fossils found: Homo erectus and Australopithecus afarensis come to mind. There are many others. Do a Google search on them.

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#60529 Nov 24, 2012
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you can help these others that keep saying they have all this evidendce but can never ever articlate any of it.
Maybe they aren't providing links because they are talking about references from books. Not everything is linked to the web. Duh.

You sound like a lunatic. Here are some links for you.

www.health.gov.au/mentalhealth
www.mhca.org.au/
www.mentalhealth.org.au/

Level 2

Location hidden

#60530 Nov 24, 2012
NikkiShae wrote:
<quoted text>
No. What i meant was that, God almighty, is the final judge not man.

Location hidden

#60531 Nov 24, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>To me, that is a personal thing of him.
That however does not change his status as a christian.
Well that's very nice that you bestow such a status on him. Tell me, do you do the same for all heretics?

Location hidden

#60532 Nov 24, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>The truth is that, you will die like every other person. It is an inevitable end.
And I will pay taxes. Tell me something I don't know.

Level 2

Location hidden

#60533 Nov 24, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Charles is a quaint little bugbear about anything intellectual. When his posts are inteligible they often refute themselves. He is so out of his own loop he doesn't recognize his self defeating nature.
Poor thinking and thoughts.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#60534 Nov 24, 2012
ARGUING with IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you make claims of evidence that supports your view but still do not provide any. It is clear that you are just repeating what you have heard and do not posses an understanding of subjects.
Yes, I did. You ignored it. Once again, all fossils to date fit the evolutionary model of the fossil record. That by definition supports the theory of evolution making all fossils evidence for evolution.

Is there some part of that concept that you do not understand?
ARGUING with IDIOTS

Chico, CA

#60535 Nov 24, 2012
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>I am not too lazy. I gave you simple conditions to meet.

You may not use Gish, but you use just about every other creatard argument that there is out there.

But I will name some of the fossils found: Homo erectus and Australopithecus afarensis come to mind. There are many others. Do a Google search on them.
Wow, you can post names. Impressive.

You think that proves evolution?

You're an idiot, here's your sign!

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

The Borderland of Sol

#60536 Nov 24, 2012
NikkiShae wrote:
<quoted text>
Boom!

And likewise "Kaboonngg!"

You nailed 'im.

Location hidden

#60537 Nov 24, 2012
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>No. What i meant was that, God almighty, is the final judge not man.
How does one judge his very creation. At best he can only critique himself. Ever have an ant farm? Did it piss you off when the ants didn't build an alter to praise you? Did you burn them to quell your dissatisfaction in yourself. Did you fight with SZ'S spaghetti monster in some morbid display of good and evil?

Level 9

Everett, WA

#60538 Nov 24, 2012
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you can post names. Impressive.
You think that proves evolution?
You're an idiot, here's your sign!
No IDIOT, can't you follow along. I told Mav I would not give her links. She continued to challenge me and said I could not even name two of the 24 some hominid species, I compromised and gave her two names. I could give more, or I could give a link to an article that lists many of them.
ARGUING with IDIOTS

Chico, CA

#60539 Nov 24, 2012
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I did. You ignored it. Once again, all fossils to date fit the evolutionary model of the fossil record. That by definition supports the theory of evolution making all fossils evidence for evolution.

Is there some part of that concept that you do not understand?
Just making the claim, proves nothing. What are you afraid of?

Location hidden

#60540 Nov 24, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Boom!

And likewise "Kaboonngg!"

You nailed 'im.
;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 2 min UnderstandPeople 33,971
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 6 min Old Sam 22,125
News Trump's bizarre claim that the Clinton email co... 8 min WasteWater 940
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 8 min Old Sam 5,259
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 9 min Old Sam 5,753
2words into 2new words (May '12) 9 min Old Sam 6,723
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 11 min Old Sam 15,189
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 24 min ALways wrong 66,963
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 36 min Suezanne 10,553
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Crazy Beautiful 206,685
Poll Do You Have A Topix Crush? (2014 Version) (Oct '14) 3 hr Princess Hey 98
More from around the web