Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Comments (Page 2,791)

Showing posts 55,801 - 55,820 of111,672
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is another example of a great woffler with a hide as thick as a cow.
This creature above appears to think that many words are better that providing support for ones opinion and not a sniff of current research in refute behind it.
Evos are great at calling for peer reviewed and published research. Too bad they can't find any of it too support their big words.
Then of course we get the fruit loops here with dinosaur quals that have no clue about recent research and then ask me to prove every word I say, like as if they were morons hiding in some cave the past 10 years and remain clueless to the theory they hope to support.
Would you like me to 'prove' again that your famous single celled LUCA is dead and a failed prediction swept under the carpet with many others.
Would you like me to demonstrate again how evos shoved junk DNA down creos throats ad nauseum only to now find out that at least 80% of the genome is now known to be functional.
http://www.biotechniques.com/news/biotechniqu...
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/notrocketsc...
I as a creationist I do not change my predictions in knee jerk fashion as evos do.
Would you evos like to make another prediction around non coding dna? Let's see what predictive ability TOE actually has. Do you lot of evos predict some junk or no junk in the genome, or are you unable to make a prediction unless it is in hindsight.
I'll make a creo prediction: Over time and with credible long term research all dna will be found to have some function. This is because if we were created there would be no need for junk.
Come on...!! You lot bombed out on vestigial organs, having to change the definition of vestigial from "no" function at all to "different" function because that prediction also failed and these bright sparks did not want to loose face.
Now let's see if I get more than a humble opinion back in response. Let's hope it is not from last century.

I refuted this junk yesterday.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
What MazHere is using is called supporting ones opinion with twoddle from your own evolutionary researchers.
Does everyone notice that this evoretard appears to think his opinion outweighs my ability to support my castration of TOE and highlight its many warts.
Sorry champ. You need to mature to the point where you understand what supporting ones opinion actually looks like.
No, but his understand, education, and comprehension are vastly superior to yours.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

I fish wrote:
<quoted text>
How was that 'Generation' described??? It was a rebellious one... what else???

It was described as THIS generation.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
What MazHere is using is called supporting ones opinion with twoddle from your own evolutionary researchers.
Does everyone notice that this evoretard appears to think his opinion outweighs my ability to support my castration of TOE and highlight its many warts.
Sorry champ. You need to mature to the point where you understand what supporting ones opinion actually looks like.

Yea, MazHere is just another creotard posting crap from creationist web sites. It is clear she does not understand a thing she is talking about. Might as well just ignore her.

Since: Feb 08

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

You didn't provide any evidence. The fact that Old English was closer grammatically to German and Icelandic than to Modern English is not evidence that modern Germans can understand Old English.
Where is your evidence that modern Germans can understand Old English? We're still waiting.
Charles Idemi wrote:
This is what we call, " hasty conclusion or generalisation ", or simply, " fallacy".
No, that is what we call "an accurate assessment of your fallacious argument".
Charles Idemi wrote:
You are wrong, modern German speakers, do have an idea on old English than modern English. Many people do know this.
So we've gone from "Modern Germans understand Old English" to "Modern Germans have an idea on Old English". I do love to watch you backpedal when you get caught in a lie.

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Charles Idemi wrote:
From your premise, you are saying that, old English is similar to modern English.
Really? When exactly did I say that? Please identify the posting.

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Whether you like it or not, the Angles and Saxons spoke the same language on their boats that they spoke right after they got off their boats.
Now, provide the evidence to support your claim that modern Germans can understand Old English.
We're *still* waiting.
Charles Idemi wrote:
The Saxons, Jutes and Angles, are all English people. When they were in Germany and Frisian, Denmark, etc. They were not regarded as the English, until they finally get to England.
Gee, maybe that has something to do with the idea that "English people" means "people from England".(It doesn't say whether or not such people speak the English language.)

But now, you're trying to avoid your error, which I'll point out again: Now, provide the evidence to support your claim that modern Germans can understand Old English.
We're *still* waiting.

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Charles seems to think that speakers of *modern* German can understand Old English.
<quoted text>
No, it's false. You've provided no evidence to support its being true.
Charles Idemi wrote:
Are you refuting what wikipaedia said?
Wikipedia (learn to spell it and capitalize it correctly, Charles) doesn't say that modern Germans can understand Old English.

Why do you lie about this?

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

jujubean wrote:
What day did God create the Dinosaur ?
Must have been after a three day drinking binge ?
heheheh

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Bush was a myth wrote:
How did the other races... come about ?
Noah had two of them on the Ark too ?

You mean besides the one out the door and to the bank on Friday?
heh

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Bush was a myth wrote:
How did the other races... come about ?
Noah had two of them on the Ark too ?
I still want to know where the different breeds of cats and dogs came from, but none of the creationists have informed me yet.
Portal

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

One God? Power= brainwashing ability beyond human comprehension. Allah.....the same God? Budda...the same God? No......Yes....maybe? Look, humans are nothing more than earthbound animals riding thru space on this petridish.......the makers or engineers are real....humans will never understand.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Portal wrote:
One God? Power= brainwashing ability beyond human comprehension. Allah.....the same God? Budda...the same God? No......Yes....maybe? Look, humans are nothing more than earthbound animals riding thru space on this petridish.......the makers or engineers are real....humans will never understand.
All we ask for is some evidence for the existence of any god. It does not make sense to worship anything that there is no evidence of existing.

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
All we ask for is some evidence for the existence of any god. It does not make sense to worship anything that there is no evidence of existing.
Are you stupid or just insane? Where does air come from? Water, our most important ingredient? The more you learn about our home...the dumber you become. Move to Mars and see what you are missing. We are on the only planet suitable for living on (in our known solar system). I must say that this site is dedicated to stupid people. Reading your posts indicates that you are just a ignorant Freakshow.
cant we just get along

Butler, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Noah following an elephant around with a pooper scooper... what an image

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

cant we just get along wrote:
Noah following an elephant around with a pooper scooper... what an image
Try a dinosaur TOOL..

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

TJ Monk wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you stupid or just insane? Where does air come from? Water, our most important ingredient? The more you learn about our home...the dumber you become. Move to Mars and see what you are missing. We are on the only planet suitable for living on (in our known solar system). I must say that this site is dedicated to stupid people. Reading your posts indicates that you are just a ignorant Freakshow.

This site is dedicated to stupid people as long as you are around. Don't you see your argument is perfectly circular?

Do you realize that this planet is ONLY suitable for the life living on it!?!?!?!?

Yep, if there any Jupitarians and they came to earth they would die instantly due to the extreme heat and the near perfect vacuum of our atmosphere.

If there are any Mercurians and they come to earth they would die instantly due to the planet being far to near absolute zero and the crushing atmosphere.

At least I know my post is a joke, but you do not realize the same about yours.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

TJ Monk wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, you are just an idiot who has no idea what science is.

Do you need to know where air came from? I do. It is not that hard of a question do answer.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
This site is dedicated to stupid people as long as you are around. Don't you see your argument is perfectly circular?
Do you realize that this planet is ONLY suitable for the life living on it!?!?!?!?
Yep, if there any Jupitarians and they came to earth they would die instantly due to the extreme heat and the near perfect vacuum of our atmosphere.
If there are any Mercurians and they come to earth they would die instantly due to the planet being far to near absolute zero and the crushing atmosphere.
At least I know my post is a joke, but you do not realize the same about yours.
Go back to STAR TREK....FREAKSHOW. I knew you were uneducated.
heh

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

TJ Monk wrote:
<quoted text>
Try a dinosaur TOOL..
I thought dinosaurs were too big to fit onto the ark.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 55,801 - 55,820 of111,672
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••