Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#59726 Nov 19, 2012
Portal wrote:
One God? Power= brainwashing ability beyond human comprehension. Allah.....the same God? Budda...the same God? No......Yes....maybe? Look, humans are nothing more than earthbound animals riding thru space on this petridish.......the makers or engineers are real....humans will never understand.
All we ask for is some evidence for the existence of any god. It does not make sense to worship anything that there is no evidence of existing.

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#59727 Nov 19, 2012
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
All we ask for is some evidence for the existence of any god. It does not make sense to worship anything that there is no evidence of existing.
Are you stupid or just insane? Where does air come from? Water, our most important ingredient? The more you learn about our home...the dumber you become. Move to Mars and see what you are missing. We are on the only planet suitable for living on (in our known solar system). I must say that this site is dedicated to stupid people. Reading your posts indicates that you are just a ignorant Freakshow.
cant we just get along

Butler, PA

#59728 Nov 19, 2012
Noah following an elephant around with a pooper scooper... what an image

Level 2

Location hidden

#59729 Nov 19, 2012
cant we just get along wrote:
Noah following an elephant around with a pooper scooper... what an image
Try a dinosaur TOOL..

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#59730 Nov 19, 2012
TJ Monk wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you stupid or just insane? Where does air come from? Water, our most important ingredient? The more you learn about our home...the dumber you become. Move to Mars and see what you are missing. We are on the only planet suitable for living on (in our known solar system). I must say that this site is dedicated to stupid people. Reading your posts indicates that you are just a ignorant Freakshow.

This site is dedicated to stupid people as long as you are around. Don't you see your argument is perfectly circular?

Do you realize that this planet is ONLY suitable for the life living on it!?!?!?!?

Yep, if there any Jupitarians and they came to earth they would die instantly due to the extreme heat and the near perfect vacuum of our atmosphere.

If there are any Mercurians and they come to earth they would die instantly due to the planet being far to near absolute zero and the crushing atmosphere.

At least I know my post is a joke, but you do not realize the same about yours.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#59731 Nov 19, 2012
TJ Monk wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, you are just an idiot who has no idea what science is.

Do you need to know where air came from? I do. It is not that hard of a question do answer.

Level 2

Location hidden

#59732 Nov 19, 2012
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
This site is dedicated to stupid people as long as you are around. Don't you see your argument is perfectly circular?
Do you realize that this planet is ONLY suitable for the life living on it!?!?!?!?
Yep, if there any Jupitarians and they came to earth they would die instantly due to the extreme heat and the near perfect vacuum of our atmosphere.
If there are any Mercurians and they come to earth they would die instantly due to the planet being far to near absolute zero and the crushing atmosphere.
At least I know my post is a joke, but you do not realize the same about yours.
Go back to STAR TREK....FREAKSHOW. I knew you were uneducated.
heh

Saint Louis, MO

#59733 Nov 19, 2012
TJ Monk wrote:
<quoted text>
Try a dinosaur TOOL..
I thought dinosaurs were too big to fit onto the ark.

Level 2

Location hidden

#59734 Nov 19, 2012
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you need to know where air came from? I do. It is not that hard of a question do answer.
Well, you are at level 7 of idiots. SUCK air HARD.....it might not be there tomorrow FREAKSHOW.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#59735 Nov 19, 2012
TJ Monk wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you are at level 7 of idiots. SUCK air HARD.....it might not be there tomorrow FREAKSHOW.
TJ, you have no idea what science is or how it is done. All you have is pathetic insults and arguments from ignorance. Worse yet when someone offers to help you all you can do is to insult them. You must have a really pathetic life. I am almost sorry for you.

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#59736 Nov 19, 2012
TJ Monk wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to STAR TREK....FREAKSHOW. I knew you were uneducated.

More importantly, did you see the error of your "logic"?

The world is not tailored to us but it is we who are tailored (via evolution) by the world.

So simple even a creotard can understand it.
Bad case of Romnesia

Butler, PA

#59737 Nov 19, 2012
What type of Dinosaur ?

“Eleanor, Where is your heart?!”

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#59738 Nov 19, 2012
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
TJ, you have no idea what science is or how it is done. All you have is pathetic insults and arguments from ignorance. Worse yet when someone offers to help you all you can do is to insult them. You must have a really pathetic life. I am almost sorry for you.
To further the discussion that has nothing to do with creation or evolution...I was just wondering what could be a more pathetic insult than to literally say "you must have a pathetic life" that, by defintion and description would appear to be a 'pathetic' insult. It includes the 'pathetic' as an adjective. here are some more "pathetic" insults.
"You must have a pathetic dog with a pathetic bone that lives in a pathetic dog house and sleeps in the pathetic pm and wakes up in the pathetic am and then runs at a pathetic pace while you try to catch up with him at an even patheticker pace. so yeah...pathetic."

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#59739 Nov 19, 2012
heh wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought dinosaurs were too big to fit onto the ark.
Noah had to wash them in hot water first , so they would all shrink
to fit.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#59740 Nov 19, 2012
I fish wrote:
<quoted text>
To further the discussion that has nothing to do with creation or evolution...I was just wondering what could be a more pathetic insult than to literally say "you must have a pathetic life" that, by defintion and description would appear to be a 'pathetic' insult. It includes the 'pathetic' as an adjective. here are some more "pathetic" insults.
"You must have a pathetic dog with a pathetic bone that lives in a pathetic dog house and sleeps in the pathetic pm and wakes up in the pathetic am and then runs at a pathetic pace while you try to catch up with him at an even patheticker pace. so yeah...pathetic."
Creatards are not worth the work of a good insult.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#59742 Nov 19, 2012
Drew Smith wrote:
You didn't provide any evidence. The fact that Old English was closer grammatically to German and Icelandic than to Modern English is not evidence that modern Germans can understand Old English.
Where is your evidence that modern Germans can understand Old English? We're still waiting.
<quoted text>
No, that is what we call "an accurate assessment of your fallacious argument".
<quoted text>
So we've gone from "Modern Germans understand Old English" to "Modern Germans have an idea on Old English". I do love to watch you backpedal when you get caught in a lie.
The on set of the argument, were on the origin of the English language. You said it was the Angles and Saxons, and i am telling you that, it was when they are arrived at England, they finally became the English. So, English is more of England than any where is.

Level 2

Location hidden

#59743 Nov 19, 2012
Drew Smith wrote:
You didn't provide any evidence. The fact that Old English was closer grammatically to German and Icelandic than to Modern English is not evidence that modern Germans can understand Old English.
Where is your evidence that modern Germans can understand Old English? We're still waiting.
<quoted text>
No, that is what we call "an accurate assessment of your fallacious argument".
<quoted text>
So we've gone from "Modern Germans understand Old English" to "Modern Germans have an idea on Old English". I do love to watch you backpedal when you get caught in a lie.
I am still saying the same thing. My stand is that, modern German understand or have an idea of old English than modern English, which is true.
You are wrong in every aspect.

Level 2

Location hidden

#59744 Nov 19, 2012
Drew Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? When exactly did I say that? Please identify the posting.
So, if they are not similar. They are similar to what?

Level 2

Location hidden

#59745 Nov 19, 2012
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
FREAKSHOW.....don't you know ass--hole....science comes from creation?????????? Freakshows like you spring up from city refuse dumps.....Just su-ck a hard one to relax....I win FREAK

Level 2

Location hidden

#59746 Nov 19, 2012
Drew Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? When exactly did I say that? Please identify the posting.
Again, if they are not related, according to sources, they are related to old Frisian, German and Icelandic, etc, than modern English.
So, old English is more of German than modern English. Period.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
30,000 post wins (May '13) 5 min Nobody 2 Special 1,773
What are the most memorable sayings your parent... (Sep '12) 6 min Mechanic 304
Police: Video shows man used banana to rob store 10 min JailBroke 10
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 12 min Sublime1 20,177
last word - first (Jun '12) 15 min Nobody 2 Special 6,956
Alphabetical ways to die (Jul '11) 19 min Nobody 2 Special 10,462
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 25 min Mechanic 2,394
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr ms_Sweeter 147,090
I Like..... (Mar '14) 2 hr The Paisan 317
It Takes 7 Police Agencies to Break Up Wedding ... 2 hr MAYOR DYSASTER 9