I fear for the future generations :(

Posted in the Weird Forum

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#1 Dec 8, 2012
With present Toxic Gas emissions from factories, current deforestation practices, dwindling natural resources and a rapidly growing world population. I pity them.

“All things considered”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3 Dec 8, 2012
In The Year 2525 - Zager And Evans

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#5 Dec 9, 2012
In the year 2525 there will be over 10 billion people on earth!
60s chic

Bethlehem, PA

#6 Dec 9, 2012
We won't be around a hundred years from now. I'm concerned about the present. What will happen if the world becomes globally bankrupt? Can and will our environment/planet still be able to sustain us in the coming years.

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#7 Dec 9, 2012
60s chic wrote:
We won't be around a hundred years from now. I'm concerned about the present. What will happen if the world becomes globally bankrupt? Can and will our environment/planet still be able to sustain us in the coming years.
What is more serious? Economical or Environmental problems? Present or future problems?
60s chic

Bethlehem, PA

#8 Dec 9, 2012
African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text> What is more serious? Economical or Environmental problems? Present or future problems?
Obviously both are serious. You can fix an economy. As for the environment, time could be running out. We all need clean air and water to sustain us and to survive. Many species of animals are becoming extinct or in danger of becoming extinct - on land and sea. Are we next? It all depends on us.

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#9 Dec 9, 2012
True. The next generations will be hard hit by present developments and occurrences
60s chic wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously both are serious. You can fix an economy. As for the environment, time could be running out. We all need clean air and water to sustain us and to survive. Many species of animals are becoming extinct or in danger of becoming extinct - on land and sea. Are we next? It all depends on us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Dogen 132,228
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 10 min dragoon70056 4,102
"OLD SAYINGS" - - - Feel free to post them here... 17 min Mona Leeza 82
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 35 min Mona Leeza 7,528
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 36 min dragoon70056 124
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 77,647
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 1 hr Princess Hey 1,948
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 hr -Lea- 25,564
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 2 hr Princess Hey 173
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr _hellbilly_ 152,433