Good Night Thread...
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#917 May 14, 2014
Good Night y'all!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

.

#918 May 15, 2014
Time to tune in the sandman, peace!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#919 May 21, 2014
Good night everyone...got to go the storm is heading here.I can hea the thunder...
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#920 May 22, 2014
Good Night y'all...I'm pooped from the game and the Hydro whatever pill for my itching!

May you all dream of me!
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#921 May 24, 2014
Good Night to all and I'm looking forward to the rest of my weekend!

Have a blessed evening!

“Alive to live life”

Since: Nov 13

NYC Bronx

#922 May 24, 2014
Catch ya all early in the small hours off out so night for now
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#923 May 26, 2014
Good Night all, it was fun playing, but I'm pooped for today!

“Big Sur”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#924 May 28, 2014
Dr Dirty, your thread awaits you!
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#925 May 30, 2014
I hope everyone rest's in peace tonight!

Bezeer don't come knocking in the middle of the night because I'm not getting up....use your key!

I hope everyone has a beautiful sandman night!

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#926 May 31, 2014
Nite Nite ROCKERS!!

Now..I can PARTY DOWN w/ Princess Hey and The Night Owlers till the WEE WEE Hours!!!

Sweet Dreams Babe ( YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE ..xxxooo!!!)

;)

“Alive to live life”

Since: Nov 13

NYC Bronx

#927 May 31, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
I hope everyone rest's in peace tonight!

Bezeer don't come knocking in the middle of the night because I'm not getting up....use your key!

I hope everyone has a beautiful sandman night!
Only knocking on your door or Basement where u bread from would be the Guys with White Coats and stray jacket you Dumb Dumb mind brush your gums
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#928 May 31, 2014
Bezeer wrote:
<quoted text>
Only knocking on your door or Basement where u bread from would be the Guys with White Coats and stray jacket you Dumb Dumb mind brush your gums
I don't live in a basement you blind bat; you've darkened my door step plenty of times, just like last night and I hope you know, you almost broke my bed with your dern rocking!
Now sweetie, stop going off 'half cocked' you know your Dr. said that's bad; you can have my rump again tonight, just calm down! Go eat a sugar cube!

“Alive to live life”

Since: Nov 13

NYC Bronx

#929 May 31, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>I don't live in a basement you blind bat; you've darkened my door step plenty of times, just like last night and I hope you know, you almost broke my bed with your dern rocking!
Now sweetie, stop going off 'half cocked' you know your Dr. said that's bad; you can have my rump again tonight, just calm down! Go eat a sugar cube!
No thanks you sure are mixed up BIGTIME go and find some dead carcass that's all u would get Dumb Dumb you sure are not liked on this site a lot of bad feelings towards u from others sad old decrepit Man You are go fool someone els
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#930 May 31, 2014
Bezeer wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks you sure are mixed up BIGTIME go and find some dead carcass that's all u would get Dumb Dumb you sure are not liked on this site a lot of bad feelings towards u from others sad old decrepit Man You are go fool someone els
Another 'dern' hissy fit! Why don't you buy yourself a pair of drawers and try to get happy!
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#931 Jun 1, 2014
Good Night everyone and may you all 'dream' of me!

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#932 Jun 1, 2014
Nite Nite ROCKERS!!!

another MANIC MONDAY...start of the week.. coming .Aaaagghhh!!!

Smooooooch... >

ADRIAN..Where are ya..DUDE??

(((HUGS)))

;)

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#933 Jun 1, 2014
Good Night PP and everyone else....((HUGS))
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#934 Jun 2, 2014
I hope everyone had beautiful dreams of me!

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#935 Jun 2, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
I hope everyone had beautiful dreams of me!
CONCEIT MUCH Chick??

Ooooohhh Pleeease!!!

Nite Nite ROCKERS!!

(((HUGS)))

;)

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#936 Jun 7, 2014
Nite Nite ROCKERS!!

Me and the Hubby need to SHOWER off the BOD Paints .

FUN-FUN!!!

xoxo

(((HUGS)))

;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two words only please! (Aug '08) 9 min Mr_FX 40,838
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. 11 min Mr_FX 1,574
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 22 min Sam 67,105
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 24 min scientia potentia... 216,634
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 32 min SweLL GirL 15,210
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 33 min SweLL GirL 5,317
Tell me a TRUTH (Dec '12) 36 min liam cul8r 1,187
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 1 hr Lucy the First 10,569
All Christmas Carols/Songs and Quotes.. 1 hr Emerald 49
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Lucy the First 206,934
News Trump's bizarre claim that the Clinton email co... 3 hr freedom2016 984
More from around the web