Dream cat chair

Castroville, TX

#3614 Apr 5, 2014
This isn't Cody... and yes Casey said Colten is the Treasure that's why she protects him with her life. however she also said... "mom make sure cody is alright." that means make sure Cody gets what he needs.
Dream cat chair

Castroville, TX

#3615 Apr 5, 2014
You just thought i couldn't ... I am an artist... I know what to read... It's just humiliating... she looks like a loonatick talking to herself... all you did was trash her ! you ruined her reputation! she showed her rear for you so that you wouldn't think she was that idiot that stole her car and id ! and it's not funny ! you people owe her everything she should ever want ! and crosby girl your mean, ugly, and rude just like that Amber girl... just obnoxious and rude ! You all owe Casey everything... You humiliated her since middle school... now you did it world wide. you even made her think that her father told her to kill herself and yes he got so fed up with it he did tell her he doesn't really care. Casey really does try to kill herself because of all of you ! now this mother is through, I have horses to feed.
Dream cat chair

Castroville, TX

#3616 Apr 5, 2014
NO! I never had a sister! i never " murdered" any one ! and Casey doesn't love every person either... she chooses who she wants. and honestly I don't like any of them but Frederick from shell. To bad Casey thinks that's her twin. You all really ruined her... she is insane... She will be suing.... and I will find a place to take her.
Dream cat chair

Castroville, TX

#3617 Apr 5, 2014
What is wrong with you ! NO! her father is William Roy ! and NO! NO! NO! you are worse than colten asking millions of questions.! what else can I answer for you just to save my own daughter from more HUMILIATION? I am sending her away after this conversation we have had today!
Dream cat chair

Castroville, TX

#3618 Apr 5, 2014
Cody... do you want me to say Gwen again, if you do you are going to marry her. and Frederick she thinks you are her twin brother... Casey really Loves Glenn... why i don't know. now good bye !
Dream cat chair

Castroville, TX

#3619 Apr 5, 2014
I Hope that one wasn't her "Love" ... was he 6 ft tall hispanic boy? or was he 6 ft with green eyes? both of them are very handsome and fit.
Dream cat chair

Castroville, TX

#3620 Apr 5, 2014
One is her brother... and if Casey finds out that any of those original people are missing she could kill every one... she goes balistic when her friends are gone... and her family... if she finds out one of them is gone she might kill me. and Cody.
Dream cat chair

Castroville, TX

#3621 Apr 5, 2014
Well.. I really must go feed my horses... and go I guess I am going to have to go find something to do and get out of her before Casey wakes up.

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#3622 Apr 5, 2014
h - herons

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3623 Apr 5, 2014
I - Indian Corn....
Flowers mad

Castroville, TX

#3624 Apr 5, 2014
joe just killed katt...

i cant do this anymore... i will see you on the other side. glenn ross i love you

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#3625 Apr 7, 2014
J -jokes

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#3626 Apr 7, 2014
K~ Kipper snacks

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3627 Apr 7, 2014
L- life

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#3628 Apr 7, 2014
M ~ ME!

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#3629 Apr 8, 2014
n - nightshade

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3630 Apr 8, 2014
O - Oysters.....

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#3631 Apr 8, 2014
P - periwinkle
wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#3632 Apr 9, 2014
i got chicken pox.... there are bumps all over my back and stomach.... i am too old for that ! dang it ... wtf

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3633 Apr 9, 2014
wild flowers wrote:
i got chicken pox.... there are bumps all over my back and stomach.... i am too old for that ! dang it ... wtf
quinine lotion
...not something to love

...try ...qualudes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coffee with Pie! (Sep '08) 3 min Aka - Alias 34,991
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 7 min Hoosier Hillbilly 6,958
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 9 min Hoosier Hillbilly 40,228
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min Tuco Blondie 116,439
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 13 min Hoosier Hillbilly 54,547
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 18 min Hoosier Hillbilly 29,334
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 22 min Aka - Alias 5,454
Hoosier Hey!!! 22 min Hoosier Hillbilly 24
WEIRD! Women Cyclists Model In Romantic Kits 2 hr Mister_ E 4
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr curiouslu 146,731
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 6 hr Sublime1 20,012
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••