Goerge W Bush what do you think (one word)

Posted in the Weird Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Level 1

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#2 Dec 23, 2012
Liar

“Never summon "Anything" ....”

Level 7

Since: Feb 11

..... you can't banish, lol

#4 Dec 23, 2012
President

<lol>

“....winter time is....”

Since: Jun 08

....."numba TEN!!!".....

#5 Dec 23, 2012
...consistent.....

Every business/company/organization he ever ran went broke. Up to and including the USA.....

The baseball team didn't 'cause he didn't own enough of it.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

New York, NY

#6 Dec 23, 2012
Inept

“What did you expect? ”

Level 4

Since: Oct 10

Didn't even notice, did you?

#8 Dec 23, 2012
luvmypain wrote:
Please describe this jerk in one word
i will start
Terrorist
Better than in "one word" (Meaning Obama)":

- clueless
- racist
- inept
- incompetent
- liar (in chief)
- opportunist
- luvmypain
- idiot
- manipulator
- divisive
- unimportant
- egomaniac
- suffocating
- bigot

I have more "One Word"(s) when your done looking up the rest of the definitions of words that described Barrack, or Berry as he was known in Mass.

The uptake on Berry, he didn't fake a virus and bump his head to not testify, cheat on his taxes (like the rest of his Whitehouse Staff), have a waitress sandwich with Dodd, or wheel in a former KKK member (Senator - hint Strom) in a hospital bed to pass a "TAX" for Affordable Heath Care.(Betting you don't even know what that meant).(That TAX thing is coming right back to bite you).

How stupid are you?

Read a book, stop listening to folks who think like you and move out of your parents basement.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

New York, NY

#9 Dec 23, 2012
Some Nutjob wrote:
<quoted text>
Better than in "one word" (Meaning Obama)":
- clueless
- racist
- inept
- incompetent
- liar (in chief)
- opportunist
- luvmypain
- idiot
- manipulator
- divisive
- unimportant
- egomaniac
- suffocating
- bigot
I have more "One Word"(s) when your done looking up the rest of the definitions of words that described Barrack, or Berry as he was known in Mass.
The uptake on Berry, he didn't fake a virus and bump his head to not testify, cheat on his taxes (like the rest of his Whitehouse Staff), have a waitress sandwich with Dodd, or wheel in a former KKK member (Senator - hint Strom) in a hospital bed to pass a "TAX" for Affordable Heath Care.(Betting you don't even know what that meant).(That TAX thing is coming right back to bite you).
How stupid are you?
Read a book, stop listening to folks who think like you and move out of your parents basement.
I agree. Your one word list pretty much covers all who are currently elected to office...

“What did you expect? ”

Level 4

Since: Oct 10

Didn't even notice, did you?

#10 Dec 23, 2012
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Your one word list pretty much covers all who are currently elected to office...
Enzo - What can I say that won't offend you?

My next set of phrases aren't directed toward you, by any means. Just peolple in general. Here goes.

"Fool me once shame on me. Fool me twice shame on me." (I wasn't the first time).

"Stupid is as stupid does." Just a movie I know, but so true.

SNJ - ;D (That's my meds are here face) BTW - I pay for them in one way or the other.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

New York, NY

#11 Dec 23, 2012
Some Nutjob wrote:
<quoted text>
Enzo - What can I say that won't offend you?
My next set of phrases aren't directed toward you, by any means. Just peolple in general. Here goes.
"Fool me once shame on me. Fool me twice shame on me." (I wasn't the first time).
"Stupid is as stupid does." Just a movie I know, but so true.
SNJ - ;D (That's my meds are here face) BTW - I pay for them in one way or the other.
No offence taken.

“What did you expect? ”

Level 4

Since: Oct 10

Didn't even notice, did you?

#12 Dec 23, 2012
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
No offence taken.
Great. Thank you.

Oh.

Merry Christmas Enzo!
Word

Walton, KY

#13 Dec 24, 2012
Better (than the communist dictator wannabe POS that's in the oval orifice now)

Word

“Elvis Has Left the Building”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#14 Dec 24, 2012
WWWWorst
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#15 Dec 24, 2012
Costly

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#16 Dec 24, 2012
misrepresented

“Elvis Has Left the Building”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#17 Dec 24, 2012
reebie wrote:
Costly
We gonna pay for years on that one.
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#18 Dec 24, 2012
Random Hiker wrote:
<quoted text>
We gonna pay for years on that one.
afraid so :(

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#19 Dec 24, 2012
strategery

“Are We Having Fun Yet???”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

If Not, Why Not!!!

#20 Dec 24, 2012
George(not Goerge)

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#21 Dec 24, 2012
The big thing that I didn't like abut him was he spent too much. However he has now been dramatically outspent.

He was a fighter pilot and more than fulfilled his military obligation. He is very proud to be an American.
beatlesinthebog

Christchurch, New Zealand

#22 Dec 24, 2012
Comedian

“....winter time is....”

Since: Jun 08

....."numba TEN!!!".....

#23 Dec 24, 2012
...misunderestimated......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 3 min Red_Forman 2,512
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min messianic114 149,502
Rest in Peace, Spock 4 min -Lea- 206
20,000th Post Wins - 2d Edition (Jan '13) 5 min Truths 2,114
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 5 min Red_Forman 56,109
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 17 min Doug77 30,898
Some day, I would love to_______________? (Sep '12) 18 min Camilla 392
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 30 min SLY WEST 798
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 46 min harleyhoney8 17,911
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 59 min racist alert 39,320
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Sublime1 157,943
More from around the web