Should I be ashamed of myself for this?

Should I be ashamed of myself for this?

Posted in the Weird Forum

UniversityColleg eGuy

Pierrefonds, Canada

#1 Dec 15, 2012
Hi, sorry for posting this again like a troll but here's the thing. I am a 21 year old college student who is good at math(including algebra and statistics) and macroeconomics, and subjects that contain labs done in class, but when it comes to writing 1000 word essays, I tend to struggle with great difficulty, is this wrong. Another question, if I as an individual am good at math but bad at essays, will I fail physics, chemistry and engineering(in other words, is it a guarantee that I will do fine in science and engineering or no)?

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#2 Dec 15, 2012
with the above trash ...YES

“Eleanor, Where is your heart?!”

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3 Dec 15, 2012
UniversityCollegeGuy wrote:
Hi, sorry for posting this again like a troll but here's the thing. I am a 21 year old college student who is good at math(including algebra and statistics) and macroeconomics, and subjects that contain labs done in class, but when it comes to writing 1000 word essays, I tend to struggle with great difficulty, is this wrong. Another question, if I as an individual am good at math but bad at essays, will I fail physics, chemistry and engineering(in other words, is it a guarantee that I will do fine in science and engineering or no)?
That depends did the instructer actually say there's no BSing allowed? Sometimes they do that.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#4 Dec 15, 2012
Second posting on this..

yep..you should be ashamed..

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#5 Dec 15, 2012
Yes, yes, and no.... Hope that helps.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#6 Dec 16, 2012
When I first started playing this game I fell for everything the trolls threw at us.
Now, you're pretty easy to spot.

Throw this one out.
Level 6

Since: Nov 12

manchester

#7 Jan 17, 2013
quilterqueen wrote:
When I first started playing this game I fell for everything the trolls threw at us.
Now, you're pretty easy to spot.
Throw this one out.
i totally agree no need to be nasty

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#8 Jan 17, 2013
took you a year to reveal that junk
Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#9 Jan 17, 2013
If you're genuine - not necessarily and you should have help available to improve your writing.

If you're not - doesn't matter.
Dr Fill

Medford, NY

#10 Jan 17, 2013
You should simply be ashamed of yourself, period.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#11 Jan 17, 2013
shame /shame/shame

Level 3

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#12 Jan 17, 2013
Got no help in the other forum?
LOLz

Binghamton, NY

#14 Jan 17, 2013
There is nothing wrong with being good at one things and not so good at another.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#15 Jan 17, 2013
listen , I can not resist , well really point this out

good at one thing/ not so good at others

you made a single a plural and visa versa

just informing that's all

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#16 Jan 17, 2013
Only guarantee is how bad you want what you want
Let nothing bar your path,
attack,
attack,
attack,
You're good at math
look at the problem, sometimes think
sometimes no,
but for few the answers a blink
YOU know.
Draft it, sketch, with CAD or on desk
TI infinity or what you will, risk
NO, dice NO, leave no margin for error
there's no terror
no doubt
You know what it's about!

Run to the ENGLISH DEPARTMENT!!

:)
LOLz

Binghamton, NY

#17 Jan 17, 2013
tallyho wrote:
listen , I can not resist , well really point this out
good at one thing/ not so good at others
you made a single a plural and visa versa
just informing that's all
Yeah, sometimes my fingers move faster and my brain just don't conform. I really should proof read before hitting "post comment". I caught the error after it posted but there was no way for me to edit it!

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#18 Jan 17, 2013
I'm afraid that I miss why you should be ashamed. Everyone has some things they excel at, and some things that they don't. From my perspective, you have at least identified your strengths, and are concentrating on them.

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#20 Jan 17, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>I'm afraid that I miss why you should be ashamed. Everyone has some things they excel at, and some things that they don't. From my perspective, you have at least identified your strengths, and are concentrating on them.
I think the more part of the the paragraph is what is in the parentheses although grammartically it is suppose to not emphasize. This is a contradiction. Hence the whole paragraph can be deduce to be bogus.

<shrug>JMHO... I think you know what you're doing. Astute. I've only met one person that fits that discription. I know, I wrote his papers in HS. LMTO
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#19 Jan 17, 2013
no honey , you should never be ashamed.. god made you special..
now! be a good boy and stfu!

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#21 Jan 17, 2013
LOLz wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, sometimes my fingers move faster and my brain just don't conform. I really should proof read before hitting "post comment". I caught the error after it posted but there was no way for me to edit it!
not to worry do the a lot . my self is can when I'm thinking can not ... not can't but can not

and when i do see it , too late

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's play "follow the word" (Jun '08) 3 min Cyan in CA 47,022
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 3 min Cyan in CA 79,811
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 4 min Jennifer Renee 12,777
Answer a question with a question 5 min Cyan in CA 491
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 7 min Cyan in CA 6,116
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 min Sublime1 167,339
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 9 min Parden Pard 1,947
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) 34 min Grace Nerissa 218
More from around the web