Woman Drives Into Lake While Texting

Woman Drives Into Lake While Texting

There are 132 comments on the 100.3 The Buzzard story from Sep 11, 2013, titled Woman Drives Into Lake While Texting. In it, 100.3 The Buzzard reports that:

A 25-year-old woman in Maryland has delivered unto the nation the latest public-service announcement about texting and driving in dramatic fashion: Police say she lost control of her Hyundai while looking at her phone, smacked a tree, then drove 60 feet into a lake in Waldorf, reports .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 100.3 The Buzzard.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Level 1

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#131 Sep 16, 2013
SLACK wrote:
<quoted text>here's a better one for ya
bless your little heart
Why so defensive? Your reactions are yours to with what you choose. Letting other people's comments have such an impact on you disturbs only you, no one else.
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Ludington, MI

#132 Sep 16, 2013
BITE ME

Level 1

Atrisco Village

#133 Sep 16, 2013
SLACK wrote:
<quoted text>favor or not is not the issue
tolerance or lack thereof is
We all have to pick our own battles and our own ways of serving our community. I really do respect your opinion on police corruption and I do agree that it needs to be dealt with. It's not my personal focus, however. You can't expect everyone to share your personal passion for your particular interest. I do my share, rest assured.

Btw, I also find humor in everything, even when it seems inappropriate. I'm a medical worker. We tend to have a dark sense of humor. Don't mean to offend, but I don't feel I should have to apologize for it.

Peace to you, and that's a sincere wish.
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Ludington, MI

#134 Sep 16, 2013
blah blah blah

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#135 Sep 17, 2013
SLACK wrote:
<quoted text>they all turn a blind eye to internal problems, makes them all guilty, accessory
they never go after their own
and to be fair - ALL groups of people protect each other. whether its cops, doctors, even priest.
u know..
its a human nature thing.
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Ludington, MI

#136 Sep 17, 2013
PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
and to be fair - ALL groups of people protect each other. whether its cops, doctors, even priest.
u know..
its a human nature thing.
two words

guns and badges

abuse of this authority should not be so tolerated

Level 1

Atrisco Village

#137 Sep 17, 2013
A TROLL NAMED SLACK wrote:
blah blah blah
I'm sorry that courtesy and kindness makes you uncomfortable. That's a shame :-\

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#138 Sep 17, 2013
I sue hope the lake did not have those little fish that swim up your vagina/penis! Especially if she had both.
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#139 Sep 17, 2013
PaulOuth wrote:
<quoted text>I once was driving passed a highway weaver. I could not believe what he was doing behind the whell...he was playing his violin!!!
Maybe he was on his way to funeral?

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#140 Sep 17, 2013
A TROLL NAMED SLACK wrote:
<quoted text>two words
guns and badges
abuse of this authority should not be so tolerated
abuse of Any authority shouldn't be tolerated, and yet u see it every day and in all kinds of ways.
lets face it, there are always gonna be stronger willed people in this world. some will be considered good and some will be evil, but both have their own personal reason as to the why of who or what they are. each acts in a way that will get what they personally desire. this is their personality, they would be that way even if they weren't in a position of authority. u just notice them more when they are...
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Ludington, MI

#141 Sep 17, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry that courtesy and kindness makes you uncomfortable. That's a shame :-\
http://www.topix.com/forum/new s/weird/T9IR101AU44SQ7S2G/post 132

A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Ludington, MI

#142 Sep 17, 2013
PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
abuse of Any authority shouldn't be tolerated, and yet u see it every day and in all kinds of ways.
lets face it, there are always gonna be stronger willed people in this world. some will be considered good and some will be evil, but both have their own personal reason as to the why of who or what they are. each acts in a way that will get what they personally desire. this is their personality, they would be that way even if they weren't in a position of authority. u just notice them more when they are...
what I notice is the people that laugh and shrug since the people with serious problems from abuse aren't their own, "it's not my dog in the fight"

so when it is their dog the community just turns that blind eye again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 4 min Old Sam 4,036
Poll Men lie ... (Oct '07) 6 min honeymylove 292
kiss of the century 6 min TheJerseyDevil 31
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min In Six Days 171,557
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 7 min Old Sam 9,101
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 9 min Old Sam 6,111
Answer a question with a question 9 min TheJerseyDevil 436
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 20 min TheJerseyDevil 1,863
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) 38 min Trunketeer 93
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 50 min Observer 166,968