Topix get with the program

Topix get with the program

Posted in the Weird Forum

Blue_Eye_Gemini
Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1 Sep 4, 2013
I have posted five times and have yet to see my points of 20 per post....and not to mention my 1 point for visiting threads.

“"Living The Dream"”

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

It Is What It Is

#2 Sep 4, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
I have posted five times and have yet to see my points of 20 per post....and not to mention my 1 point for visiting threads.
I thought maybe it was my computer at first, maybe a bug, I couldn't finish the game last night!!Mine is working fine today!!

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#3 Sep 4, 2013
get a better proxie to troll with,...

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#4 Sep 4, 2013
Topix, cut the crap... of having to wait 5 to 15 seconds to get a point for viewing threads. Is a waste of time and takes away from the actual enjoyment of posting and playing the game.

Blue_Eye_Gemini
Level 6

Location hidden

#5 Sep 4, 2013
Amen DC!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#6 Sep 4, 2013
THE NUMBER THINGY.. is On my LAST NERVE.. UPGRADE!!
-Kevin-

New York, NY

#7 Sep 4, 2013
I'm afraid to post with an account

Blue_Eye_Gemini
Level 6

Location hidden

#8 Sep 4, 2013
Come on Kevin sign in! Topix wants me to hold a Psychiatric thread for you people to come to, so I can help y'all out with whatever problem you are having!

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#9 Sep 4, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
Come on Kevin sign in! Topix wants me to hold a Psychiatric thread for you people to come to, so I can help y'all out with whatever problem you are having!
I hadn't really gone out of my way to play the points, but I did one day realize they weren't adding up when I posted in a Post for Points thread. 20, 40 ... TADA!!! There is just no way I could win a crown because I'm not going to visit 100 threads anymore and all the rest of the requirements. It sure does make sense now when we see those with very high counts on their accounts.

That's not Kevin and if you knew him you would know he doesn't need any lessons out here.

Hahaha, a Psychiatric thread? That's funny.
Wonder if my favorite fan will come in and evaluate me some more and we'll see if I should consider posting my problems for you to suggested a magic pill for. They also like to come out and announce our post counts and God forbid, our bannings. HAHAHA

;~)

Blue_Eye_Gemini
Level 6

Location hidden

#10 Sep 4, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
I hadn't really gone out of my way to play the points, but I did one day realize they weren't adding up when I posted in a Post for Points thread. 20, 40 ... TADA!!! There is just no way I could win a crown because I'm not going to visit 100 threads anymore and all the rest of the requirements. It sure does make sense now when we see those with very high counts on their accounts.
That's not Kevin and if you knew him you would know he doesn't need any lessons out here.
Hahaha, a Psychiatric thread? That's funny.
Wonder if my favorite fan will come in and evaluate me some more and we'll see if I should consider posting my problems for you to suggested a magic pill for. They also like to come out and announce our post counts and God forbid, our bannings. HAHAHA
;~)
Hi Alias, I'll never win a crown, because it's hard to get my single little one points when I do visit a thread. Sometimes they'll give me a point and sometimes not!
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#11 Sep 5, 2013
The points thing seems to get messed up quite often
Other glitches I had recently were I was on this board 'and' another one too; another was I couldn't get to the last page of a lot of threads so just had to post and discover; then yesterday I was reverted back to level one... fingers crossed so far OK today; but the best one was, only happened the onetime mind, I had an extra prop to give because it didn't register but the poster still got it
Gotta love the Topix game spontaneity ;D

Blue_Eye_Gemini
Level 6

Location hidden

#12 Sep 5, 2013
It's been fast and great today! Thank you topix!
Leave my paycheck at the window!

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#13 Sep 5, 2013
Don't care/use my points, you can have them! LOL

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#14 Sep 7, 2013
Things in the news media must really be slow, look at Topix's 3 news points!
They could talk about the weather there's a serious threat coming out of Africa I saw this morning on a news cast, first one since Obama got here. Looking for it to stay out in the ocean, wish Obama had.

Blue_Eye_Gemini
Level 6

Location hidden

#15 Sep 8, 2013
Everything has been working fine all week!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 4 min Phaerae 17,370
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 5 min Out of KANSAS 24,073
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 6 min Parden Pard 5,720
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. (Oct '16) 9 min Parden Pard 3,554
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 12 min MyLittleSecret 4,671
What Turns You Off? (Jan '17) 13 min DaveMC 986
News The weird 'crimes' you did not know you were co... 15 min Parden Pard 4
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr Mister_ E 220,928
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 4 hr Mister_ E 2,161
More from around the web