Chat With Paula 2 Paulaville
Level 3

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#6721 Nov 18, 2013
hands touching hands.

paula..

a wonderful woman, friend.

:)

forever, a boy.

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#6723 Nov 18, 2013
A noted observer wrote:
<quoted text>She's the worst poster since Purple Gurl.
Feeling left out?
lol
assessment

Los Angeles, CA

#6724 Nov 18, 2013
Beautiful Black Molly wrote:
<quoted text>
Feeling left out?
lol
Maybe? Without you and DondoDork harassing Harley its been quiet here.

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#6725 Nov 19, 2013
assessment wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe? Without you and DondoDork harassing Harley its been quiet here.
Yeah, be sure to blame her attitude on us. Looks like "it" lost another account. Since I wasn't here, who's fault is that? HA HA HA! That's right, looks like she'll have to take responsibility for her own actions. Too funny.

<bex hands you a tissue>

“Big Sur”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6726 Nov 19, 2013
Beautiful Black Molly wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, be sure to blame her attitude on us. Looks like "it" lost another account. Since I wasn't here, who's fault is that? HA HA HA! That's right, looks like she'll have to take responsibility for her own actions. Too funny.
<bex hands you a tissue>
We need to start chasing Dr Dirty like they do. Then we'll be accepted, lmao!
Level 3

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#6727 Nov 19, 2013
i'm here. my dear friend.

always..

TB.

Level 3

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#6728 Nov 19, 2013
as much as i can.

shh.. be nice.

my friend.



you are loved.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#6729 Nov 19, 2013
PAULA 2..WHERE THE FREAK have ya been??

Glad to see ya back..!!

WOW!!

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#6730 Nov 20, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
PAULA 2..WHERE THE FREAK have ya been??
Glad to see ya back..!!
WOW!!
That is not Paula.
assessment

Los Angeles, CA

#6731 Nov 20, 2013
Beautiful Black Molly wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, be sure to blame her attitude on us. Looks like "it" lost another account. Since I wasn't here, who's fault is that? HA HA HA! That's right, looks like she'll have to take responsibility for her own actions. Too funny.
<bex hands you a tissue>
that would mean something if mods weren't partial and gang reporting didn't exist. shoo little loser

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#6732 Dec 24, 2013
Merry Christmas Paula ... FC <3

Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#6733 Dec 24, 2013
assessment wrote:
<quoted text>that would mean something if mods weren't partial and gang reporting didn't exist. shoo little loser
Would be a Christmas miracle!
Roxie Darling
Level 6

Since: Jan 13

.

#6734 Mar 16, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>That is not Paula.
This is.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TOCHK83...
Roxie Darling
Level 6

Since: Jan 13

.

#6735 Mar 16, 2014
Tech_Bro wrote:
i'm here. my dear friend.
always..
TB.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Xp3M5OW8p_UXX
"i'm here. my dear friend."

It's time for you to go away now.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#6736 Mar 16, 2014
I will never go away ! and if your going to start sh**it guess what it will be saved documented and filed I HAVE PEOPLE EVERY WERE DEAR. we always hear.
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

#6737 Mar 16, 2014
Pale Wild Wood Flower wrote:
I will never go away ! and if your going to start sh**it guess what it will be saved documented and filed I HAVE PEOPLE EVERY WERE DEAR. we always hear.
Well...big F#%KING La de Dah!
Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Seasons Changed

#6738 Mar 16, 2014
Pale Wild Wood Flower wrote:
I will never go away ! and if your going to start sh**it guess what it will be saved documented and filed I HAVE PEOPLE EVERY WERE DEAR. we always hear.
I HAVE PEOPLE EVERY WERE DEAR.

Well you don't have PIE, DEAR.
Roxie Darling
Level 6

Since: Jan 13

.

#6739 Mar 16, 2014
Pale Wild Wood Flower wrote:
I will never go away ! and if your going to start sh**it guess what it will be saved documented and filed I HAVE PEOPLE EVERY WERE DEAR. we always hear.
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
iObserve2

United States

#6740 Jul 16, 2015
Grace Nerissa wrote:
Wasn't 'Hey Hey Paula' same poster
as 'Tiger Lily'?
Nice person, as I recall
and a close friend of 'Deer Whisperer'
"Nice person, as I recall"

A LIAR, BACKSTABBER and GOSSIPMONGER. Too.
iObserve2

United States

#6741 Jul 16, 2015
Paula is not and never was a "nice person"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 2 min rainmaker2016 17,307
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 2 min -TheExam- 23,904
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 3 min -TheExam- 38,016
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 4 min Alyssa 150,111
What Turns You Off? 12 min Princess Hey 647
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 28 min Princess Hey 218,976
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 37 min Alyssa 11,044
News Toilet charity gets Indian village to take on T... 1 hr Jim-ca 26
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 5 hr Bittersweet Goodbyes 4,308
More from around the web