Posted in the Weird Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
De Teacha

Jackson, MO

#1 Feb 9, 2014
Good Morning Topix and Participants,

Topix is well aware that there have been some issues (SERIOUS ones) that need to be addressed so that we are all able to feel safe while enjoying this experience out here in this environment.

We are seeking teachers and assistance (OTJT is available) in helping to teach and create just such an environment for one and all, but most especially for the newcomers and the younger participants that may not be prepared for what they can expect out here. There are so many nameless and faceless voices out here and it is not always pleasant. WE wish to change that and have confidence we will with your experience and help.

Ms Lylah, Thank you for your note of interest. I've reviewed your resume` and I would like for you to come in for an interview. Please call and we'll set up a convenient time.

Thank You and Have a Nice Day

*Smiles

**Teachers are able to touch others and become friends to those that may need one the most.
&li st=RDvN94aLeKAvs
Mee 2

Jackson, MO

#2 Feb 9, 2014
Huh?

'

&li st=RDvN94aLeKAvs
Independent

United States

#3 Feb 9, 2014
De Teacha wrote:
**Teachers are able to touch others and become friends to those that may need one the most.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2j91hrghPbgXX&list=RDvN94 aLeKAvs
It is that 'touching' that concerns me. Is this a catholic school?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tag/teacher-mol...

:^`{
Alias Me2

Jackson, MO

#4 Feb 9, 2014
I'd like to send a resume please. Where do we/'i' apply ,... and is there opportunity to do this in person rather than .. online, phone ... or out here???

I believe in my skills in managing organized houses/yards and offices from initial to well maintained. I give 90% all the time and sometimes 110 and it's not just during the probational period. I'm a keeper and you may ask all the temp services I've worked in all across these United States of America and I believe in DOING, not just thinking.

These skills are valuable in all aspects of life and most corporations and/or mom/pop institutes prosper having like minded soldiers to help turn the wheels of success. I've been in business 20+ years, but I'm still ... young, where it counts/matters.

I thank you in advance for any consideration you may offer my request for employment. May I ask, is this TOPIX or just ... another show out here?

Sincerely

Pestrish@showmebehavin'

Ciao
Alias Me2

Jackson, MO

#5 Feb 9, 2014
I apologize ,...

Dear Teacha(s)

Peace

*chUckles ... several times
Independent

United States

#6 Feb 9, 2014
Alias Me2 wrote:
I'd like to send a resume please. Where do we/'i' apply ,... and is there opportunity to do this in person rather than .. online, phone ... or out here???
I believe in my skills in managing organized houses/yards and offices from initial to well maintained. I give 90% all the time and sometimes 110 and it's not just during the probational period. I'm a keeper and you may ask all the temp services I've worked in all across these United States of America and I believe in DOING, not just thinking.
These skills are valuable in all aspects of life and most corporations and/or mom/pop institutes prosper having like minded soldiers to help turn the wheels of success. I've been in business 20+ years, but I'm still ... young, where it counts/matters.
I thank you in advance for any consideration you may offer my request for employment. May I ask, is this TOPIX or just ... another show out here?
Sincerely
Pestrish@showmebehavin'
Ciao
But.....do you touch???

:^`D

Alias Me2

Jackson, MO

#7 Feb 9, 2014
Please no loaded FOLKS ... questions.

Sir, would step aside here with me for a moment. No sir, it's rhetorical, I already know the answer.

:O

**That Independent character lQQks ... Suspicious

Don't Ask Me Any ????'s

OHHH,... that's not what I was expecting. Hmmmm

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#9 Feb 9, 2014
Well da teacher can't wait to get started! ;) You will not be disappointed in my ability to touch folks n make them act right. ;)

Level 6

Location hidden

#10 Feb 9, 2014
Lmmfao Cc stfu no one would touch u anyway no worries.
Yuc yuc oop oop;).st_oop_id

Level 6

Location hidden

#13 Feb 9, 2014
That's not what your hubby said last nite!! In fact he said it was nice to be with a chick who smelled sweet like a girl instead of stink bait. ;).

And Eh cc I'll pass! I don't touch stink bait or stoopid people so ur SOL to the second power. ;)
Independent

United States

#14 Feb 9, 2014
Alias Me2 wrote:
Please no loaded FOLKS ... questions.
Sir, would step aside here with me for a moment. No sir, it's rhetorical, I already know the answer.
:O
**That Independent character lQQks ... Suspicious
Don't Ask Me Any ????'s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =C0m9ajGfNyoXX
OHHH,... that's not what I was expecting. Hmmmm
Good eye.....he looks suspicious to me too...

Bring on da bacon!!!

So, more on the rhetorical.....after class perhaps???

Expect??? LOL
Are we high or low now?

:^`P

“The New REAL Kelly”

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#15 Feb 9, 2014
Lylah wrote:
That's not what your hubby said last nite!! In fact he said it was nice to be with a chick who smelled sweet like a girl instead of stink bait. ;).

And Eh cc I'll pass! I don't touch stink bait or stoopid people so ur SOL to the second power. ;)
I don't recall CC being all that obnoxious!? I'm think'n she been hitting the jug ;)

“The New REAL Kelly”

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#16 Feb 9, 2014
How you get that Eyeball pic Lylah ?
I want MY own EYEBALL phoTOgraph to show everybody! Hmm... Yep per !
Imma gunna SO IT!!!
Hilficalarius

Jackson, MO

#17 Feb 9, 2014
Class ?? What's dat teacher trying to tell uys`?!!1O.l

So many applicants ... so little time to seek employment (write bookz)..,.... when we'd rather play.

**did i say that out loud ... sssheeeesh! Pipe down pat yeerrrrself occasionally.

Are there applications ma'msir? I've a resume, but it needs some touchup (getcurrentzzzz)

:0

Level 6

Location hidden

#18 Feb 9, 2014
Oh a good eye would see the difference Kelly;)

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#19 Feb 10, 2014
These thread get weirder and weirder.

“Happy Halloween”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#20 Feb 10, 2014
dragoon70056 wrote:
These thread get weirder and weirder.
More like:

https://d2nh4f9cbhlobh.cloudfront.net/_upload...

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#21 Feb 10, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
LoL.

Level 6

Location hidden

#22 Feb 10, 2014
Isn't that the point now dragoon. ;)

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#23 Feb 10, 2014
Lylah wrote:
Isn't that the point now dragoon. ;)
I thought the theme was "Offbeat". Some of these threads are starting to make me feel like I'm on a bad acid trip. LoL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 27 min Aura Mytha 122,119
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 40 min -Lea- 7,012
Favorite Oldies Songs (Jun '10) 42 min johnny belinda 18,639
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 54 min wichita-rick 149,525
Google Wants to Search Your ... Bloodstream? 57 min Spotted Girl 5
Dave's bar and grill,is now open. (May '13) 1 hr Katie 5,307
Police: Teletubby break-in suspect faces charges 1 hr Spotted Girl 1
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 hr -CatCiao- 22,505
Goats Milk with Princess (Jan '10) 4 hr Paisley_Posey 46,048
True or False Game 4 hr Old Sam 610