Fake Movie Titles

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#61 Sep 13, 2011
Hairy Pooter and the Sorcerer's Bone. Harry Potter goes adult and finally gets some.

Level 8

Location hidden

#62 Sep 14, 2011
"Things to do in Denver when you're dead, part 2". Starring Heath Ledger's corpse, Mary Kate and Ashley. The twins do a "Weekend at Bernie's" redux with Ledger's corpse around Denver while being chased by gangsters, having hat trying on montages, shoe shopping montages, and filled with necrophiliac hilarity!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#63 Sep 14, 2011
Attack of the Bright Yellow Raincoats....a story of a place where it constantly rains. Black rubber galoshes on the rampage in a war with the raincoats, who will be the victor? Splashing in giant mud puddles to and fro..The war is about who is protecting the human better from the rain drops....wait for the sequel...

“Have a great day!”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#64 Sep 14, 2011
Rise of the Planet of the Grapes -(Planet of the Apes Sequel)

Lab tests show that genetically-altered vegetables and fruits are safe for human-kind but genetic modifications on one bunch of grapes goes bananas giving these grapes human-like intelligence.

“Texting For Dollars”

Since: Sep 10

Oakland, CA

#65 Sep 14, 2011
The Green Smile – about a Dentist that is consumed with recycling. He recycles anything and everything to the point that beer cans and soft drink plastic bottles become crowns and dentures.

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

#66 Sep 14, 2011
Feces on an Airplane - Passengers find out too late about the poor sanitary conditions of the flight.

“Incorrigible”

Level 6

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#67 Sep 14, 2011
"The Amyss" Planet earth attempts a hostile take over of a planet in the 14th galaxy. They quickly find that they are greatly lacking in technological weaponry and strategy.
Parden pard

Whitehall, PA

#68 Sep 14, 2011
"GOODZILLA"- A prehistoric dinosaur goes on a hunt for criminals,,(ala Charles Bronson).

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#69 Sep 14, 2011
Tea Bag Frenzy... a story of a little ole' lady who has a fetish for tea bags. Store clerks watch in fear of her rampage in the tea aisle. Mother's clutching their children in horror. Shoppers running away quickly, avoiding her at every corner, for she may snatch their tea boxes from their carts furiously. Who will save them???

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#71 Sep 14, 2011
Sweetiepuss wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you going to explain the word fetish to your daughter when she logs on here? Your words, remember?
Colorado Chick
“Feelin' Groovy!”
Rockin',USA
Please wait... Reply »
Really?? well, i won't play your little game and seek revenge. What i did was report her freakin' foul mouth. What if my child would have seen that on the screen and asked me questions about the words? Not the fact, if i told her it's nothing, but the point being she read it and now will remember the words and continually ask me. You know how kids are , they pick up cuss words, better than school grammar. wow! Guess now I'm a celebrity, being a Troll now, freakin' far-out!
What really is your bag, chick?? perhaps, you should gather your litter of kittens close, for the fox is prowling close by..Don't worry about my kin, worry about your kittens who lost their mittens...this reminds me of a certain poster, GBM who was hounded by one Bill Kearney, kept razzing her about her grown-up children...My, My, My cat got your tongue, Bill?? ROCK ON!!

“Have a great day!”

Location hidden

#72 Sep 15, 2011
"Gone and broke Wind"
As Atlanta burns -- Scarlett discovers she cannot tolerate spicy foods.
Oaf
Level 2

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#73 Sep 15, 2011
@Pretzl - poor Rhett!

“Have a great day!”

Location hidden

#74 Sep 15, 2011
Oaf wrote:
@Pretzl - poor Rhett!
Well if you know Rhett you know he didn't give a darn. lol

Level 8

Plum, Purplonia

#75 Sep 15, 2011
pretzl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if you know Rhett you know he didn't give a darn. lol
Well, in this case, he might have said:

"Frankly my dear, I don't give a s**t."

“Texting For Dollars”

Oakland, CA

#76 Sep 15, 2011
The Three Faces of Steve – a cross dresser studies make-up on line and experiments with different looks. You'll see Steve go from 'Street Walker' to the 'Sultry' look. Emmett Kelly, Jr. gives it 'Two Thumbs Up”.

“Have a great day!”

Location hidden

#77 Sep 15, 2011
"Indian Jones and the last Brewski"

The man with the hat is back and this time he's got his own six-pack.

Level 8

Plum, Purplonia

#78 Sep 15, 2011
Purple Grain - In a certain area, everyone wonders why all the foodstuffs are purple. Purple wheat, rice, soybeans, corn, etc. Is it aliens, sabotage, fungi, pranksters, or a government conspiracy?
Parden pard

Whitehall, PA

#79 Sep 15, 2011
"FIELD OF SCREAMS"- A 101 yr. old Redford (crazy from a bad acid trip 20 yrs' ago) goes on a rampage ,trowing 90 mile an hour baseballs at young kids and wielding a bat in an idyllic Nebraska town.
(Jesus,who would not like this American movie,,say)..!

Level 8

Location hidden

#80 Sep 16, 2011
Purple Gurl wrote:
Purple Grain - In a certain area, everyone wonders why all the foodstuffs are purple. Purple wheat, rice, soybeans, corn, etc. Is it aliens, sabotage, fungi, pranksters, or a government conspiracy?
"Soylent Purple" all the world's food is manufactured from harvested clones of Purple Gurl. I'd eat her, that's for sure.

“Texting For Dollars”

Oakland, CA

#81 Sep 18, 2011
Poultry Heist – Featherweight chicken thieves try to scratch out a living stealing hens from farmers. They fence the cluckers & the proceeds are pure chicken feed. They end up being caught. The farmers want to wring their necks. They are sentenced to the State Pin and soon learn the pecking order in prison.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Paul Porter1 171,703
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 min wichita-rick 167,077
Word Association (Mar '10) 21 min Princess Hey 17,640
Word Association (Jun '10) 26 min Princess Hey 28,432
Brand LV bedding sets NiCE sheets on line 30 min Ominy 1
any word you want to say (Dec '09) 39 min Princess Hey 8,227
"3 words beginning with similar Letters!" (Dec '12) 52 min Princess Hey 252
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr middleman1 29,513
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 12,670
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) 2 hr andet1987 132