How Has God Blessed You?
Shay

Titusville, FL

#66 Jun 12, 2012
God has blessed me with wisdom, knowledge, strength, good health, beautiful children, a place to stay, a awesome husband, a new life in Him, a life, peace, sooo much. I'm sooooo thankful !!!!
Xer Recar

Lithia Springs, GA

#68 Jun 13, 2012
BluesCat1980 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I've got evidence through miracles, the Bible, and others like me who believe.
But there's plenty of evidence of these other gods, too! Lots of books and miracles and believers all over the world. Seriously, if you believe in one of them you pretty much have to believe in them all.
BluesCat1980

Albany, KY

#69 Jun 13, 2012
Xer Recar wrote:
<quoted text>But there's plenty of evidence of these other gods, too! Lots of books and miracles and believers all over the world. Seriously, if you believe in one of them you pretty much have to believe in them all.
No. I don't have to believe in them all. But i will tell you what I believe in.

I believe in the ONE TRUE GOD! I believe in His son Jesus Christ who came to Earth in the form of a child. I believe He performed miracles that were from the very hand of the Throne of God. I believe that He was persecuted and sentenced to death by being hung in the cross. I believe He died for my sins. I believe that on the third day, He arose from the dead and ascended into Heaven, and now resides on the righthand side of the Throne of God. I believe that one day the Eastern sky will split, and my Savior Jesus Christ will come back to take the TRUE BELIEVERS in Christ to Heaven.

And most of all, I believe......no......I know, that Jesus is my Savior, God is the true God, and that His Holy Spirit is righteous and directs me on the paths of righteousness.

OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD!
Recar Xer

Lithia Springs, GA

#70 Jun 13, 2012
BluesCat1980 wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I don't have to believe in them all. But i will tell you what I believe in.
I believe in the ONE TRUE GOD! I believe in His son Jesus Christ who came to Earth in the form of a child. I believe He performed miracles that were from the very hand of the Throne of God. I believe that He was persecuted and sentenced to death by being hung in the cross. I believe He died for my sins. I believe that on the third day, He arose from the dead and ascended into Heaven, and now resides on the righthand side of the Throne of God. I believe that one day the Eastern sky will split, and my Savior Jesus Christ will come back to take the TRUE BELIEVERS in Christ to Heaven.
And most of all, I believe......no......I know, that Jesus is my Savior, God is the true God, and that His Holy Spirit is righteous and directs me on the paths of righteousness.
OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD!
I'm really confused. How can you believe that so passionately and yet discount all the other Gods, their writings, teachings and miracles?
Catch22

United States

#72 Jun 13, 2012
Two healthy kiddo's! A home! Great In-Laws! Awesome Strangers! and the list goes on and on----------
Imnothing

Blacksburg, VA

#74 Jun 14, 2012
Putting love into my heart.

“God loves you all!”

Level 5

Since: Aug 10

Thank you Jesus for saving me!

#75 Jun 14, 2012
I am very thankful that God gave me life, my Christian husband, my family and friends. God gave all of us the gift of the birth of Jesus Christ, His son so we can be saved from sins. God is blessing me and looks after me everyday. I thank Him everyday. Praise God!!

John 3:16

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#76 Jun 14, 2012
Every day I'm surrounded with nature's beauty and at night I have stars and often the moon smiling down. All of it verifies that God is in charge and he loves me.

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#77 Jun 14, 2012
I don't believe in any god, but to use the parlance of the thread, I have been blessed with many things:

My life, a daughter, two granddaughters, a soul mate of 25 years and counting, all my original teeth, fingers and toes, gainful, nonstop employment for almost 35 years, my country (politics notwithstanding), and two old fat cats who have chosen to live with me, even with all my faults, for almost 15 years now.

Life IS good.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#79 Jun 15, 2012
Believing/trusting in God has helped me through alot of difficult times.I am blessed to know him.

Man will turn their backs on you as I have experienced many times.
BluesCat1980

Albany, KY

#80 Jun 15, 2012
honeymylove wrote:
Believing/trusting in God has helped me through alot of difficult times.I am blessed to know him.

Man will turn their backs on you as I have experienced many times.
Yes. Man will let you down, but God is just to always be the righteous and true God He is. Ho's has never failed me yet.

Level 9

Location hidden

#81 Jun 17, 2012
Comfort
BluesCat1980

Albany, KY

#82 Jun 17, 2012
Through all the things I've been through in life, one and only one thing has famines a steady constant, God.
BluesCat1980

Albany, KY

#83 Jun 17, 2012
BluesCat1980 wrote:
Through all the things I've been through in life, one and only one thing has famines a steady constant, God.
I really can't stand this autocorrect on this iPhone. It makes me sound like an idiot when it changes the words I type. Oh well.
Rosa

Opelousas, LA

#84 Jun 17, 2012
...god????...wars...racism...h omophobia...should I mention more?....LOLOL...who the eff is god?...
BluesCat1980

Albany, KY

#85 Jun 18, 2012
Rosa wrote:
...god????...wars...racism...h omophobia...should I mention more?....LOLOL...who the eff is god?...
God never created those things. You see, a huge misconception that people have is if all these things are going on, how can there be a God. I'll tell you.

Even in biblical times, and also dating back to Adam and Eve, man has been self destructive. See the whole reason God sent Jesus is to save us from ourselves. The human race are a destructive race. Your examples:

Wars: Man has always warred against each other because people feel like they have to fight to prove that they're better than the next person.

Racism: This exists now and always has been present. Sometimes, some way, and somehow, people got the idea that their particular race was better than other races. A perfect example of this is slavery. And not just slavery here in the USA, but all over the world. In fact there are some cultures that enslave their own people. God never created the idea of one race being better than the next. We are ALL offspring of Adam and Eve.

Homophobia: This is a very very touchy subject that I'm going to use the upmost care when explaining. First off, the Bible specifically says that homosexuality is forbidden and is even an abomination in sight of God. With that said, I am not a gay basher. It's not my or anyone else's right to say whether someone should be with the same sex or not. The only thing I know is that things people don't understand, they misinterpret or put down. This is true with so many things in life. I could name off a slew of things that people don't understand and put down or talk about negatively.

See, human nature is destructive. We create, foster, and even uplift the very ideals of destruction. Humans are a ticking time bomb just waiting to blow. It's only the love, righteousness, joy, peace, and mercy of God that we haven't self imploded by now.

“smile and have fun!”

Level 4

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#86 Jun 18, 2012
Today's blessing is that I will get to talk to my son tonight! He's only been gone since Friday, but it feels like forever!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#87 Jun 18, 2012
Am enjoying His Gift of Life...thus my posting here..

Level 9

Location hidden

#89 Jun 19, 2012
...with a beautiful world.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#90 Jun 19, 2012
When I was alone,troubled,made mistakes he sent someone to help me alone the way.Through God's love we are shown where we are suppose to be.I may lose this person I met as a friend but never forget them.Hope my friend will be happy.May God bless you.

God Bless me with another day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Jun '10) 3 min - sebastien - 28,909
Word association (Jun '07) 5 min - sebastien - 3,676
Word Association (Mar '10) 5 min - sebastien - 18,176
Word Association. (Nov '10) 8 min - sebastien - 18,072
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 13 min Igor Trip 173,666
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 14 min Mega Monster 43,633
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 21 min Old School 169,451
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 1 hr whatimeisit 2,469
Poll What features would you like in a girl? (Feb '13) 1 hr ralph 180
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr KNIGHT DeVINE 29,718
More from around the web