How Has God Blessed You?

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#22 Apr 26, 2012
We all make mistakes....But God loves us still.

God has blessed me with another day..

Sad but Wiser

“What?”

Level 2

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#23 Apr 26, 2012
honeymylove wrote:
We all make mistakes....But God loves us still.

God has blessed me with another day..
amen.

Level 9

Location hidden

#24 Jun 11, 2012
Giving me life,peace within myself,a great friend who has stood my me through all this time(which I deeply appreciate).I truely don't know what would have happen to me.Thank you God for everything.
BluesCat1980

Lena, IL

#25 Jun 11, 2012
I've noticed this thread hasn't had many hits. But if it would have been about sex, drugs, or something obscure, it would have been very active. But you mention God, and not many people want to be involved.

But thank you so much to those who have posted.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#26 Jun 11, 2012
Every day - in every way!:)

Level 9

Location hidden

#27 Jun 12, 2012
BluesCat1980 wrote:
I've noticed this thread hasn't had many hits. But if it would have been about sex, drugs, or something obscure, it would have been very active. But you mention God, and not many people want to be involved.
But thank you so much to those who have posted.
You are so right.I make mistakes but I'm not ashame to let people know that I beleive in God.Where would we be if we didn't beleive in something?

Since: Oct 11

Dover, DE

#28 Jun 12, 2012
He has brought my Darling into my life!
BluesCat1980

Lena, IL

#29 Jun 12, 2012
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>You are so right.I make mistakes but I'm not ashame to let people know that I beleive in God.Where would we be if we didn't beleive in something?
There seems to be too many people on here that won't post positive things. I see so much negativity here, that it's very overwhelming at times.

I've tried to post positive things such as the fact that lots of grown adult men like myself sleep with teddybears. But what happened, I got ridiculed, made fun of, and bashed so bad, that I had to abandon the topic. Now does that sound fair in anyway?

I've tried to start topics about God, just to get silenced by people that not only don't believe in God, but try with all of their might to make others believe the same way they do. There are a lot of bullies on this site, and they treat others as if their opinions mean nothing, unless of course other people's opinions line up with their thoughts.

I believe arguing can be a good thing. As long as it's constructive. But that's just it, the arguing that takes place on here is not constructive. If anything, it seems destructive.
BluesCat1980

Lena, IL

#30 Jun 12, 2012
Sad but Wiser wrote:
God blessed me with musical talent and helped me find the right avenue to express it. He 'gave me a disability' but also the courage and fortitude to persist in spite of it, and He has put me in a place where I can help not only myself, but others as well. God is good all the time and all the time, God is good!
Sounds like we're a lot alike. I too have a disability and have been blessed by God to have a musical ability and way to express it.
solo dude

United States

#31 Jun 12, 2012
god has blessed me with this fine azz A grade mull plant , ,

“Bagging groceries....”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

is child's play :)

#32 Jun 12, 2012
I have a daughter who at age 9 was given less then 5% chance of survival. I was told she would not make it through the night. I knelt beside her bed and prayed and while I was praying a man interrupted my prayer. I did not hear him inter her room. She was in the CCU and only one person at a time was allowed in there for ten minutes per two hour intervals.
And only her father and I was on the list to be admitted to her room, this man was not her father.

I asked who he was and he said... who I am doesn't matter what is important is the message that I bring. Do not hold steady the wisdom of earthy ones, but hang strong to that of thy fathers hand. Your words, your heart has been spoken and heard. I placed an object with your daughter, do not look or touch. She will be moved in 3 days, will sit up and ask for her father and will want and eat potatoes, you must have faith in this and believe.

I was angry that this stranger was in my daughters room talking nonsense to me. I turned to ask the nurse at the door to make him leave and she said... make who leave and when I turned back to point to him... he was no longer there.

The following morning my daughter was much worse... the doctors could not believe she was still alive, they had no idea how she was still alive. But she was. I continued to pray.

Three days later she was in a normal room sitting up asking for her daddy and wanting McDonald french fries when I walked into her room. She was also holding a teddy bear that had the words "Guardian Angle bear" on it's stomach. I asked her where she got it and said... that man with Jesus gave it to me don't you remember, you talked to him and he told you he gave it to me, told you not to touch it... don't you remember mommy?

She was comatose when I saw that man in her room!

This same daughter is now fighting cancer, was told 4 years ago she had 3 to 4 months to live... she is still fighting it... with God on her side!
solo dude

United States

#33 Jun 12, 2012
god does not choose who lives survives or dies he lets life take its natural course or the doctor who operates whatever
Xer Recar

Atlanta, GA

#34 Jun 12, 2012
God has blessed me by giving me the ability to not need faith.

Thor has blessed me with an appreciation for storms.

Athena gave me a keen sense of justice.

Poseidon gave me a love for water.

The Flying Spaghetti Monster encourages me to not sweat the small stuff.

Nut helps me appreciate the stars.

Allah helps me be compassionate.

Ganesha removes obstacles I can't handle on my own.

Cinteotl fosters my love for corn and sex. But not together.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#35 Jun 12, 2012
solo dude - please don't discount something that just hasn't happened to you yet.

Since: Oct 11

Dover, DE

#36 Jun 12, 2012
3 times

One is 10, another is 13 months.

The third is my darling!

Level 9

Location hidden

#37 Jun 12, 2012
BluesCat1980 wrote:
<quoted text>
There seems to be too many people on here that won't post positive things. I see so much negativity here, that it's very overwhelming at times.
I've tried to post positive things such as the fact that lots of grown adult men like myself sleep with teddybears. But what happened, I got ridiculed, made fun of, and bashed so bad, that I had to abandon the topic. Now does that sound fair in anyway?
I've tried to start topics about God, just to get silenced by people that not only don't believe in God, but try with all of their might to make others believe the same way they do. There are a lot of bullies on this site, and they treat others as if their opinions mean nothing, unless of course other people's opinions line up with their thoughts.
I believe arguing can be a good thing. As long as it's constructive. But that's just it, the arguing that takes place on here is not constructive. If anything, it seems destructive.
Please don't give up.We are going to face alot of trials and tribulations ( bad times) just as you and I have.We need to stand for what we beleive in.GOD! I too had hard times and made fun of here on topix but I'm still here.I even thought about leaving several times...I had this song on my mind this morning for some reason and when I read your post it came to me again.I really don't know the name but it says..Don't laugh at me.Don't call me names.Don't get your pleasure from my pain.In God's eyes we're all the same....we all have perfect wings.Just some of that song...I always said that God made us all special in his own ways.
May God bless you!

God has blessed me with people around me who loved him.
CrAzY eYe SLY

Roscommon, Ireland

#38 Jun 12, 2012
I would certainly suggest that recently I've been blessed with a secret sexy test to find the biggest breast to manically molest.;}>~

Level 9

Location hidden

#39 Jun 12, 2012
God has blessed me with a home,food,a way to pay my bills,my son,my life.He has guided/protected me through some terrible times and places.I'm nothing without him.I'm not perfect and I will never be perfect.Many a times I have felt alone..so alone.
No one knows what they will go through.Some more than others.Just be thankful that you are here.Beleive in God.

Some may beleive in a higher power..May it be God.
BluesCat1980

Lena, IL

#42 Jun 12, 2012
karmalyzed wrote:
I have a daughter who at age 9 was given less then 5% chance of survival. I was told she would not make it through the night. I knelt beside her bed and prayed and while I was praying a man interrupted my prayer. I did not hear him inter her room. She was in the CCU and only one person at a time was allowed in there for ten minutes per two hour intervals.
And only her father and I was on the list to be admitted to her room, this man was not her father.

I asked who he was and he said... who I am doesn't matter what is important is the message that I bring. Do not hold steady the wisdom of earthy ones, but hang strong to that of thy fathers hand. Your words, your heart has been spoken and heard. I placed an object with your daughter, do not look or touch. She will be moved in 3 days, will sit up and ask for her father and will want and eat potatoes, you must have faith in this and believe.

I was angry that this stranger was in my daughters room talking nonsense to me. I turned to ask the nurse at the door to make him leave and she said... make who leave and when I turned back to point to him... he was no longer there.

The following morning my daughter was much worse... the doctors could not believe she was still alive, they had no idea how she was still alive. But she was. I continued to pray.

Three days later she was in a normal room sitting up asking for her daddy and wanting McDonald french fries when I walked into her room. She was also holding a teddy bear that had the words "Guardian Angle bear" on it's stomach. I asked her where she got it and said... that man with Jesus gave it to me don't you remember, you talked to him and he told you he gave it to me, told you not to touch it... don't you remember mommy?

She was comatose when I saw that man in her room!

This same daughter is now fighting cancer, was told 4 years ago she had 3 to 4 months to live... she is still fighting it... with God on her side!
Wow! So touching and amazing. I hope God gives you everything your heart desires, including a healthy daughter. God speaks and so often we don't listen. Praise be to the Father for what He's done for you and your daughter. I will now from this point on, pray for you everyday.
BluesCat1980

Lena, IL

#43 Jun 12, 2012
Xer Recar wrote:
God has blessed me by giving me the ability to not need faith.

Thor has blessed me with an appreciation for storms.

Athena gave me a keen sense of justice.

Poseidon gave me a love for water.

The Flying Spaghetti Monster encourages me to not sweat the small stuff.

Nut helps me appreciate the stars.

Allah helps me be compassionate.

Ganesha removes obstacles I can't handle on my own.

Cinteotl fosters my love for corn and sex. But not together.
Your so called Gods are nothing conflated to the Almighty Father in Heaven.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2words into 2new words (May '12) 1 hr Mustang GT Girl 5,172
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 1 hr SweLL GirL 14,052
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 1 hr Mustang GT Girl 14,540
The last word in the sentence must rhyme with t... (Aug '15) 1 hr Mustang GT Girl 1,318
Word Association (Mar '10) 1 hr Mustang GT Girl 21,309
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 1 hr Mustang GT Girl 3,514
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 8,631
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr xmas times acomin 201,180
Who won the Presidential debate 2016 ? 2 hr 8541 MARINE 135
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 5 hr A_Visitor 9,170
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 7 hr mike 473
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 8 hr Anti Religious 8,996
More from around the web