Comments
1 - 20 of 100 Comments Last updated Dec 3, 2012
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
BluesCat1980

Albany, KY

#1 Mar 27, 2012
God has given me life, friends, a musical ability, and foremost, His Jesus Christ.

(Didn't know where to put this post, so here it is)

Since: Oct 11

Dover, DE

#2 Mar 27, 2012
Twice; One is 10 and the other just about to turn 1.
BluesCat1980

Albany, KY

#3 Mar 27, 2012
That's awesome. God is so good and just. I haven't seen hardly any Christian-based posts on here, except for atheists posting that they don't believe in God, and I went through a long conversation with a lot of atheists on here about not believing in Christ. They simply just don't want to believe that he even exists, and every time I try to tell them something, they try to refute what I say.

Before I knew God, my life was miserable. But when I found God, I was so blessed in everything that I did, not just some things.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#4 Mar 27, 2012
A Loving family, great friends in the real world and on Topix and I cherish them all.. good health and a sound mind,,, ok, most of the time on the mind thing.

I'm very blessed!!:)
Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#5 Mar 27, 2012
God has given me life. He has given me friends. And he has given me strength to get through rough times when there is a death.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#6 Mar 27, 2012
in so many ways, but mostly he gave me a reason to live.

TUL
DILF

Medford, NY

#7 Mar 27, 2012
There are a little over a dozen females out there that know what God has blessed me with.
allem

Voorhees, NJ

#8 Apr 3, 2012
he gave me like.. 1500 world of warcraft gold so I wouldn't have to work for my epic mount on world of warcraft one time..

it was so funny too because I told my friend God was gonna do it..

and God told me in a dream he was gonna do it..
allem

Voorhees, NJ

#9 Apr 3, 2012
a DIRECT prayer answer..
Anti-theist wrote:
I agree. It seems like a case of God being a lousy designer. Instead of admitting that He sucks at design, He blames His shortcomings on his creations and punishes them. The Bible is full of scapegoating.
<quoted text>
I have my own unique interpretation of the bible and I feel it is the best interpretation..

you see people don't take into account what God says that he must do on each occasion..

losing is future winning.. you must always face punishment.. and you must always be relieved from that punishment in a cycle of joy and pain..

and when you obey God.. and there are sinners among you and lets say God told you to slay the enemy..

and you did and listened to God and did so..

it doesn't matter and you still screwed yourself over because...

now you must be the ones who are sinners.. and get slayed for your sinfulness babylonian ways of life..

because God mind controls you and hardens your heart in order to balance out his own special

balancing act of proper judgement..

by obeying God sometimes you disobey God.. and people couldn't even figure that out from when there is a scripture..

where God at the last minute tells Abraham not to sacrifice his son..

when God tells you to turn the other cheek he means it..

but also you can't turn the other cheek because you cannot spend time around angry people in the first place..

see there is a contradiction there but that should not lead you away from the enigma of gods rule for

it's all completely valid.. it's not a real contradiction in the sense that you can still do both.. but by not being around the fight in the first place..

o yea and the bible is basically also saying that God mind controls you and that free will is not absolute and that..

when you do turn the other cheek eventually the spirit of God will come inside you and cause you to slay your enemies as they have done unto you.. without you having any choice in the manner...

or also you may slay another innocent instead of your enemy and this is why God tells you to stay away from the evil people.. so that you don't absorb their ways.. and then now..

God is so dag blain real.. that we can manipulate life like in the matrix let me show you...

go up to a person and say the same word over and over..(in an ANNOYING MANNER)

now proof that we are in Gods matrix

and I guarantee you that one day before your life is over God will fulfill his promise and make someone also

say the same EXACT ANNYOING WORDS BACK TO YOU.. or they might even walk in the room in that instant and say them right there..

I can invoke infinite bliss in myself ..

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#11 Apr 4, 2012
My life, my child and friends.I would be nothing without him.Yes I make mistakes but he loves me still.He watches over me.
BluesCat1980

Albany, KY

#12 Apr 4, 2012
allem wrote:
a DIRECT prayer answer..

I have my own unique interpretation of the bible and I feel it is the best interpretation..

you see people don't take into account what God says that he must do on each occasion..

losing is future winning.. you must always face punishment.. and you must always be relieved from that punishment in a cycle of joy and pain..

and when you obey God.. and there are sinners among you and lets say God told you to slay the enemy..

and you did and listened to God and did so..

it doesn't matter and you still screwed yourself over because...

now you must be the ones who are sinners.. and get slayed for your sinfulness babylonian ways of life..

because God mind controls you and hardens your heart in order to balance out his own special

balancing act of proper judgement..

by obeying God sometimes you disobey God.. and people couldn't even figure that out from when there is a scripture..

where God at the last minute tells Abraham not to sacrifice his son..

when God tells you to turn the other cheek he means it..

but also you can't turn the other cheek because you cannot spend time around angry people in the first place..

see there is a contradiction there but that should not lead you away from the enigma of gods rule for

it's all completely valid.. it's not a real contradiction in the sense that you can still do both.. but by not being around the fight in the first place..

o yea and the bible is basically also saying that God mind controls you and that free will is not absolute and that..

when you do turn the other cheek eventually the spirit of God will come inside you and cause you to slay your enemies as they have done unto you.. without you having any choice in the manner...

or also you may slay another innocent instead of your enemy and this is why God tells you to stay away from the evil people.. so that you don't absorb their ways.. and then now..

God is so dag blain real.. that we can manipulate life like in the matrix let me show you...

go up to a person and say the same word over and over..(in an ANNOYING MANNER)

now proof that we are in Gods matrix

and I guarantee you that one day before your life is over God will fulfill his promise and make someone also

say the same EXACT ANNYOING WORDS BACK TO YOU.. or they might even walk in the room in that instant and say them right there..

I can invoke infinite bliss in myself ..
Interesting interpretation of the Bible. But, there are lots of people that say that they're interpretation of the Bible is correct.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#13 Apr 24, 2012
God has blessed me by letting me have another day and giving me a good doctor report today.Giving me new friends and watching over me as I went through the day.Thank You Lord!

I'm looking forward what he has for me next.Counting on my blessings.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#14 Apr 24, 2012
Too many Blessings to list here. But at the top of that list is waking up each morning to see what new Blessings He will send.
Rosa

Opelousas, LA

#15 Apr 24, 2012
god who?...LOL...if god has indeed blessed me, it's because he helped instill guilt in people....otherwise, they wouldn't pay $20,000 for a funeral of someone they were not visiting in the hospital a week before....

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

#16 Apr 24, 2012
Obvious not yet...

“What?”

Level 2

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#17 Apr 25, 2012
God blessed me with musical talent and helped me find the right avenue to express it. He 'gave me a disability' but also the courage and fortitude to persist in spite of it, and He has put me in a place where I can help not only myself, but others as well. God is good all the time and all the time, God is good!

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#18 Apr 25, 2012
Sad but Wiser wrote:
God blessed me with musical talent and helped me find the right avenue to express it. He 'gave me a disability' but also the courage and fortitude to persist in spite of it, and He has put me in a place where I can help not only myself, but others as well. God is good all the time and all the time, God is good!
A friend once told me a disability is what you make it. A friend who called his disability a challenge to excell. He worked his azz off to prove himself right. He did so. Kudos to any with the same undefeatable spirit.
BluesCat1980

Albany, KY

#19 Apr 25, 2012
You know, I started this thread to be something positive. Please, let's keep this thing to the topic of how Hod has blessed you.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#20 Apr 25, 2012
BluesCat1980 wrote:
You know, I started this thread to be something positive. Please, let's keep this thing to the topic of how Hod has blessed you.
God has blessed you.... Proof read please. The middle row of the key board reads UPPER CASE:

ASDFGHJHKL:"

Lower case:

asdfghjkl;'

Thank you for your support.....

Remember,God loves you. I just hope he ticks off the Atheists when He does.... LOL
BluesCat1980

Albany, KY

#21 Apr 25, 2012
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>God has blessed you.... Proof read please. The middle row of the key board reads UPPER CASE:

ASDFGHJHKL:"

Lower case:

asdfghjkl;'

Thank you for your support.....

Remember,God loves you. I just hope he ticks off the Atheists when He does.... LOL
So I made a typo......I'm human. I make mistakes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*=* Hoosier Hillbilly *=* 5 min Hoosier Hillbilly 53
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min deutscher Nationa... 115,343
Women Hid Stolen Watches in Their Vaginas in Bi... 17 min photo shoot 29
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 21 min eleanorigby 36,059
Fergson Police Dept. 26 min Go Blue Forever 369
What ?? are you thinking about NOW? 2014 42 min Krypteia 356
The "POT" is about to "BOIL"! 42 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr the wandering girl 145,550
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 5 hr Nobody 2 Special 18,711
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••