something else?

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Level 2

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1 Oct 5, 2012
Everyone has something they just hate to do around the house. I hate most everything, it seems to just pile up. What about you? Step up and discuss what you hate about household chores.

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2 Oct 5, 2012
The dishes...We have a rule in my house...if you cook you dont do dishes... I grill everytime I get a chance.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#3 Oct 5, 2012
DaveMc..welcome baccck! Hmmmm. a tuffy..okay..that FREAKIN' CAT LITTER BOX..UGGGGGHHHHH! It would be easier if the FREAKIN' cat WOULD jump out of it..WHEN I start to do it...

Level 2

Location hidden

#4 Oct 5, 2012
Dishes are a drag. Loading the dishwasher, unloading the dishwasher. Not fun at all.

“it's just craic”

Level 6

Since: Jan 09

Charlevoix, MI

#5 Oct 5, 2012
picking up bird feathers after the cat brings in another one

I guess the feeder should not be on the ground but cat has so much fun, what can I say

Level 8

Location hidden

#6 Oct 5, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
DaveMc..welcome baccck! Hmmmm. a tuffy..okay..that FREAKIN' CAT LITTER BOX..UGGGGGHHHHH! It would be easier if the FREAKIN' cat WOULD jump out of it..WHEN I start to do it...
Thanks CC!!! My cat is an inside/outside cat that up until a year ago did all of his business outside...He is now 15 years old and cant make it outside in time on occasion so set up a litter box and I refuse to touch that thing...thats why I have a kid...lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#7 Oct 5, 2012
PoIIster wrote:
Dishes are a drag. Loading the dishwasher, unloading the dishwasher. Not fun at all.
I dont mind the dishwasher...its all the pots and pans and kinfes and spoons and cutting boards that CANT go into the dishwasher and has to be washed by hand that sucks. The dishes seem endless sometimes.

“Are We Having Fun Yet???”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

If Not, Why Not!!!

#8 Oct 5, 2012
Toilets but SnoBol makes it less of a chore. I hate mopping, but I don't have to do that, so that's one less thing to hate. ;)

“Slightly below above-average”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

arguably garrulous

#9 Oct 5, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
Like clockwork! 5 seconds after the cleaning starts, Jonesy jumps in the middle of it!

But my worst is the vacuuming the roof.

[Just kidding... gotta be the toilets.]

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#10 Oct 5, 2012
Cleaning up all the mess hubby makes.It's everywhere,It's everywhere...

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#11 Oct 5, 2012
Dusting off the grand piano, especially around the 24 carat gold inlay. Phew! What a bother!

“USS Bainbridge CGN-25”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

San Diego Pier 5

#12 Oct 5, 2012
I've worked in the housekeeping business for quite awhile and I don't mind doing any of them if I have the right kind of tools, but I really hate cleaning up after sloppy family members who make a mess and don't even try to clean up after themselves in a cursory manner, i.e. kids using all sorts of dishes to cook with and walk out of the kitchen leaving it in a disaster.
My son's girlfriend moved in with us for a short time and OMG she was the grossest woman when it came to using a bathroom, one of the things she would do was pull big wads of her long hair out during a shampoo and leave them sticking to the shower wall after she was done. When I confronted her on it she snapped back, "What did you want me to do, let it go in the drain and clog it up?" I told her, "No what I want you to do is find another place to live." 2 days later she was living elsewhere.

Level 9

Bristol, UK

#13 Oct 17, 2012
Vacuuming. It's quite a heavy chore. Noisy and dull.
DILF

Medford, NY

#14 Oct 17, 2012
Cleaning the shower/bathtub.......
Marley Money

Medford, NY

#15 Oct 17, 2012
Haha!!!!

All you suckers live in houses and have household chores!!!!

Neener neener neener!!! I live in a trailer!!!! No such chores for sexy and slim me!!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#16 Feb 10, 2013
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
picking up bird feathers after the cat brings in another one
I guess the feeder should not be on the ground but cat has so much fun, what can I say
YO, LOST IN MISSISSIPPI.. Where are ya?? My YUCKY least household chore is...cleaning UNDER the frig...washing that bottom part attachment.. free of the dust balls, dirt...AND Eric's used gum wads..ERIC!!!
60s chic

Bethlehem, PA

#17 Feb 10, 2013
I agree with CC about the fridge. Daughter has a habit of not wrapping her food right or tightly and then it leaks out. I hate sticky fridge shelves, which means I have to take everything out and wipe it down. Very time consuming and not fun! I move the fridge to clean behind it about once every month or so; take the back off and clean the grills, etc., which is a pain.
Windows are drudgery too. I do the outside for the holidays, or if a bird happens to crap on them. The inside gets cleaned more often, though. I'm not fond of most cleaning but then who is. We do it because we like the results and that makes it all worthwhile. I think I'm my own worst enemy when it comes to housecleaning. I'm too picky and it drives my family up the wall. It shouldn't be all that important and it proves I'm not getting out enough, lol!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#18 Feb 10, 2013
I honestly dont mind any household chores but if I have to choose one, maybe cleaning stove

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Bronx, NY

#19 Feb 10, 2013
...having to stoop when my dirty clothes miss the hamper...

“please drop some $$ in that”

Since: Jun 08

...Salvation Army bucket...

#20 Feb 10, 2013
...nunavit.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min _hellbilly_ 152,476
A New Alphabet Game (Mar '09) 8 min andet1987 4,122
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 11 min Judy 123 11,618
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 11 min Spirit67_ 7,395
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 11 min andet1987 25,598
The Letter J (Jan '14) 15 min andet1987 33
Words of Love (Aug '10) 15 min Spirit67_ 1,710
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 17 min A Noted Ferrerman 25,678
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 17 min _hellbilly_ 280
Is it possible to....... 1 hr Sarah 568