“ Happy New Year”

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#21 Sep 7, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>I'd love to get a crown, however, I never get enough props to make it soooooo.... this week I figured I'd at least try to beat my high of 20th place... so far, so good! Thanks for noticing!
As for DC... she is a cool one (and smart to boot!) and she does deserve her own thread!
Hey Shady if YOU want to go for the crown next week I'll give YOU a prop everyday... I'm Not trying to be on the leaderboard.....

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#22 Sep 9, 2013
Thanks for the offer, Sweets! I'm gonna take the week off though! If I decide to give it another shot, I'll let ya know!

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#23 Sep 11, 2013
~bumps this up from page 3 and dusts it off~ Hey now. I am gonna make you love me... me...me...me!

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#24 Sep 11, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
~bumps this up from page 3 and dusts it off~ Hey now. I am gonna make you love me... me...me...me!
Why?

Most of us are already there!!

8-)

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#25 Sep 11, 2013
DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
Most of us are already there!!
8-)
~leans on you~ I am needy as all ged'out today. So thought to run about begging attention.

Do I wear it well?

& much thanks to you... I needed that!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#26 Sep 11, 2013
Tell it..and moooooove along..YOU are BLOCKING my Lemonade Stand Sales!!

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#27 Sep 11, 2013
<quoted text>
~leans on you~ I am needy as all ged'out today. So thought to run about begging attention.
Do I wear it well?
& much thanks to you... I needed that!
Anytime......

I try to take care of the "good eggs" around here.....

Peace!!

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#28 Oct 26, 2013
Back to the TOP...

Hey DC:
I hope that you are doing well.. read about your loss... I am sorry and I know that You did all you could to make her life easier..
There's just some things in this world you can't change no matter how hard you try...
Sending You a ((BIGHUG)) and much love...
<3
@}-'--,---

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#29 Oct 26, 2013
Hey,DC...

Thinking about you in your time of sorrow! Peace be with you and yours!

(Thanks for the pop to the top Blue)

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#30 Oct 26, 2013
Thank you, both Wildbluerose and ShadyBits.

Sometimes folk just want off the planet. This was one of those painful times.

Am doing better. I feel for her children, dad, sister, brother and ex, not to mention my sister's mind.

They have a lot to think about. Not to mention a ton of guilt to deal with. Time will keep going and in time they will come to terms with this.

I am good. I know the whole story and understand the why. As said, she is in a much better place now.

~warms hugs to you both~ God speed †

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#31 Oct 26, 2013
Tell it and Forget it..

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#32 Oct 26, 2013
Can't help yourself, can you? CC

Feel better? Hot tub not working tonight?
No ice cream man to chase?

Have an enjoying night.

Bite me~

“*Merry Christmas*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#33 Oct 27, 2013

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#34 Oct 27, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?f eature=player_detailpage&v =ebtC3ORg9fU
Aww honey, that was so sweet! Thank you. Very nice tribute.

“*Merry Christmas*”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#35 Oct 27, 2013
DC tell me this:
Did QuiteCrazy come back to haunt me as Spirit67?

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#36 Oct 27, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
DC tell me this:
Did QuiteCrazy come back to haunt me as Spirit67?
Baby, I don't know that answer. As you can see I have a full blown party raging in my mind that never stops. So is hard as hell to keep track of things or persons I can not see in person. Hell that, is hard to keep track of those I can see in person ...the way my life runs.

“*Merry Christmas*”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#37 Oct 28, 2013
<quoted text>
I have a full blown party raging in my mind that never stops....the way my life runs.
I was taken aback, and dismayed by my own reaction to this . I tried so desperately to feel positive and grateful, but instead, I felt a profound sense of dread. The practice of self-loathing seeped into my every cell. I began to rationalize my own behavior by telling myself that it was “MY life, and I could feel anyway I damned well pleased.” This rebellion only managed to fuel a sickening sense of entitlement that I knew to be self-sabotage.

Instead of feeling the joy normally felt when one knows they have made it through another year; I began to feel as though I had been taken prisoner by some evil archenemy. I had rapidly become obsessed with numbers and became disillusioned by the raging of aging. I suddenly began to resent this fact with a ferocious contempt. Before I knew it, I was in the throws of a full-blown pity party of my own creation. At this point, I knew I had to change this whole perverted perception. This train of unconstructive self-serving rhetoric would no longer be an optional outlet. I knew deep down inside, the deceptive anguish and feelings I was experiencing I would need to let go of and put into proper perspective.

And so, I sought to embrace this new chapter of my life, and knew it was essential for me to do so in order to continue living my life as I always had, courageously.

Within my mind, I knew it was essential for me to redefine what entering midlife meant. I conscientiously reflected upon all the silly, senseless preconceived notions I wasted my time on that day, coming to the conclusion that life is all in the attitude of our own choosing. I woke up to the certain truth that reflects the number of years I have been blessed with life…my life!

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#38 Oct 28, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
I was taken aback, and dismayed by my own reaction to this . I tried so desperately to feel positive and grateful, but instead, I felt a profound sense of dread. The practice of self-loathing seeped into my every cell. I began to rationalize my own behavior by telling myself that it was “MY life, and I could feel anyway I damned well pleased.” This rebellion only managed to fuel a sickening sense of entitlement that I knew to be self-sabotage.
Instead of feeling the joy normally felt when one knows they have made it through another year; I began to feel as though I had been taken prisoner by some evil archenemy. I had rapidly become obsessed with numbers and became disillusioned by the raging of aging. I suddenly began to resent this fact with a ferocious contempt. Before I knew it, I was in the throws of a full-blown pity party of my own creation. At this point, I knew I had to change this whole perverted perception. This train of unconstructive self-serving rhetoric would no longer be an optional outlet. I knew deep down inside, the deceptive anguish and feelings I was experiencing I would need to let go of and put into proper perspective.
And so, I sought to embrace this new chapter of my life, and knew it was essential for me to do so in order to continue living my life as I always had, courageously.
Within my mind, I knew it was essential for me to redefine what entering midlife meant. I conscientiously reflected upon all the silly, senseless preconceived notions I wasted my time on that day, coming to the conclusion that life is all in the attitude of our own choosing. I woke up to the certain truth that reflects the number of years I have been blessed with life…my life!
Awesome! Very nice. Thank you.

You really come up with some good stuff.

“*Merry Christmas*”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#39 Oct 28, 2013
TY! DC

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#40 Oct 28, 2013
WC! Hoos

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 1 min Judy 123 40,752
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 4 min beatlesinafog 7,615
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 4 min Judy 123 55,312
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 10 min beatlesinafog 1,789
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 19 min NZ Police 7,758
New "Drop one Word" With Famous People's Names (Oct '12) 20 min whatimeisit 446
Did you get all you wanted for Christmas? 21 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 hr Blitzking 133,975
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr _hellbilly_ 152,773
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 3 hr Just TLC 3,000
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 6 hr andet1987 1,127
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 12 hr BLOODY__FATALITY 25,838
More from around the web