Mom charged with forcing cocaine, bee...

Mom charged with forcing cocaine, beer on children

There are 287 comments on the WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg story from Jul 23, 2011, titled Mom charged with forcing cocaine, beer on children. In it, WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg reports that:

A Connecticut mother is charged with forcing her 4-year-old son to drink beer and giving beer and cocaine to her 10-month-old daughter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg.

First Prev
of 15
Next Last

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

#1 Jul 23, 2011
OMG! What was she trying to do? Teach them to fit into the lowest aspects of their ethnic group? She doesn't need her kids.
swamp dog in lousiana

New Iberia, LA

#2 Jul 23, 2011
that bitsh needs to lose all kids andrites to visit s while locked up for life.

Level 6

Location hidden

#3 Jul 23, 2011
Is her last name Dunn, or Dumm?
killyourself

Dallas, TX

#4 Jul 23, 2011
Purple Gurl wrote:
OMG! What was she trying to do? Teach them to fit into the lowest aspects of their ethnic group? She doesn't need her kids.
What does her "ethnic group" have to do with this? She's scum...simple as that. I've known PLENTY of white people, who drink beer, and do (or have done) cocaine. You, are an idiot...AND a rascist.

SIR LANCELOT

“I just hate stupid people”

Level 5

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#5 Jul 23, 2011
killyourself wrote:
<quoted text> What does her "ethnic group" have to do with this? She's scum...simple as that. I've known PLENTY of white people, who drink beer, and do (or have done) cocaine. You, are an idiot...AND a rascist.
She's purple, i think your the racist.

Come on admit it, you don't like purple people.
I also bet you worship the one eyed one horned flying purple people eater too.

Since: Aug 09

Silver Spring, MD

#6 Jul 23, 2011
killyourself wrote:
<quoted text> What does her "ethnic group" have to do with this? She's scum...simple as that. I've known PLENTY of white people, who drink beer, and do (or have done) cocaine. You, are an idiot...AND a rascist.
Careful. Be on the lookout for crazy, self hating, black posters.

This is "not about anyone in particular, it's about posters in general you could encounter."

Silver Spring, MD

#7 Jul 23, 2011
I hope despite the impending custody and legal problems that this mother will still be able to maintain a fond memory of her ten month old daughter's first twelve steps....

Level 8

Plum, Purplonia

#8 Jul 23, 2011
killyourself wrote:
I said the lowest parts of it. Nowhere did I mention race, and you cannot even spell racist.

Level 8

Plum, Purplonia

#9 Jul 23, 2011
Careful. Be on the lookout for crazy, self hating, nosy, meddling, arrogant, gay posters.

This is "not about anyone in particular, it's about posters in general you could encounter."

BTW, I love myself. And yes, this type of behavior is more typical in the Black community. It doesn't mean you hate your own race if you call out the ones who make your race look bad. It means you love it enough to institute internal discipline and to get the lowest denominator of your community to stop what they do. Every "minority" group needs to do this.
good grief

Fayetteville, NC

#10 Jul 23, 2011
ok I say the stupid b!t@h needs to have her uterus ripped from her gut and fed to her with a shot of cocaine and a bottle of beer to help it down her fat a$$. I want to kill every b!t@h that harms her kids.

Level 6

Location hidden

#11 Jul 23, 2011
Purple Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
I said the lowest parts of it. Nowhere did I mention race, and you cannot even spell racist.
The woman is pictured.

She's black.

You wrote "their ethnic group"

Even to me, that seems rather blatant.
good grief

Fayetteville, NC

#12 Jul 23, 2011
killyourself wrote:
get over yourself, the b!t@h was black and she's is the lowest form of her race, now choke on that! tired of idiots like you that feel the need to defend the race card, the poster didn't even mention race. And since the stupid cow WAs black she can reap the rewards of every scathing remark this report will bring upon her...hope she rots in jail.

Level 8

Plum, Purplonia

#13 Jul 23, 2011
corrective_unconscious wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is a passive-aggressive way of meaning me. You should only talk about groups in general in an impersonal way, and never while having ANY specific persons in mind.

How about each time you say anything to or about me or concern yourself with me or my posts in any way, I make a jab about gay people?

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#14 Jul 23, 2011
corrective_unconscious wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one!

Level 8

Plum, Purplonia

#15 Jul 23, 2011
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
The woman is pictured.
She's black.
You wrote "their ethnic group"
Even to me, that seems rather blatant.
Two different things. Black is skin color. Ethnic group is about the culture. If I had meant RACE, I would have said RACE. Like her, you need to learn the difference.

Plus, like her you missed the words right before that narrowed it down: "...the lowest part of..." You have to take that WITH the term "ethnic group" and do not berate me on that term unless you mean the whole sentence as a unit.

If you want the "respect" that "whites" allegedly get, then you must earn it the same way and act the same within reason. If you want respect in any society or culture regardless of color or national heritage, then do the following:

1. Don't expose yourself or go around half-dressed.

2. Use the standard language, speak it correctly, and don't use slang.

3. Don't sell, make, or use illegal substances. If there is a law, obey it. Don't let "ethnic pride" or the fear of being called a sellout keep you from doing what is universally right. It doesn't matter who is in charge.

4. Never rape, prostitute yourself, pimp out others, or commit any sort of molestation or sex offense against others. I don't care if such is part of a gang initiation.

5. Never join any violent or criminal gang. It doesn't matter what your race or ethnicity is, just don't do it, ever.

6. Stay out of the business of others. Realize that people in other cultures have their own ways of doing things and that some people are more private than others. Don't lie about your neighbors or spread gossip.

7. Don't go around constantly begging and borrowing. If you are that low down, then you need to make a decision to change your life. That may include giving up the ways you choose to make yourself poor, like choosing to smoke, drink, use drugs, pay for sex, or otherwise live beyond your means. That goes for all colors. Nobody likes a bum, particularly not one who wastes what they have on stupid and unnecessary stuff. If you cannot maintain and have a habit, give up the habit. Or the decision may include making up with relatives, swallowing pride, and asking to move in and abide by their rules. It may include reaching out for government help, job training, etc. And yes, I've been on the streets and have pan-handled.

F_R_E_D
Level 6

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#16 Jul 23, 2011
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Good one!
I hope you two crazy kids used protection...

Level 8

Plum, Purplonia

#17 Jul 23, 2011
F_R_E_D wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you two crazy kids used protection...
Yeah, I think they are lovers. Good advice.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

South Bend, IN

#18 Jul 23, 2011
"Take it,kid. You could be famous. You could be the next Amy Winehouse!"

Level 6

Location hidden

#19 Jul 23, 2011
Purple Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
Two different things. Black is skin color. Ethnic group is about the culture.~ snipped for brevity.
I suggest you look up the definition of ethnic and its common usage.

Silver Spring, MD

#20 Jul 23, 2011
Oh boy, "ethnic group" is not "race."

New nuttiness everyday!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
**4 Syllable Word A-Z** (Jul '12) 4 min quilterqueen 1,255
News Lawmakers call Trump's performance 'bizarre,' '... 8 min Trump is a joke 50
20,000th Post Wins - 2d Edition (Jan '13) 9 min North Mountain 2,702
What are jobs for people who are good at math? (Dec '11) 10 min North Mountain 9
Tell us a Secret 11 min North Mountain 42
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 14 min MPMMB 7,878
True False Game (Jun '11) 18 min North Mountain 16,913
News Lawmakers call Trump's performance 'bizarre,' '... 22 min ardith 136
I Like..... (Mar '14) 2 hr North Mountain 2,209
WHo ARe YOu THinking ABout RIght NOw (Jul '13) 3 hr UnderstandPeople 1,633