Does Brigitte Owe A Apology On El's K...

Does Brigitte Owe A Apology On El's Kitchen

Created by Karma on Jan 4, 2014

182 votes

Click on an option to vote

for what she said about MO4

Ain't been on Offbeat for months

only came back to offend a dead poster

very mean and low

let the dead rest in peace

shame on you Brigitte

beware of karma

One wonders

Medinah, IL

#188 Jan 8, 2014
Dork and Bex backed off after they got busted for responding to a deleted post. One wonders, how did they pull that off?

“United for Hillsborough!”

Since: Jun 06

Ramsgate, UK

#189 Jan 8, 2014
Ami in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, really? Is that Queen's English?
Well yes. French was the language of the English Court in
years gone by. So not the present Queen, but.......

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#190 Jan 8, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Hence I posted my opinion, considering it involved my thread. Where, incidentally,
we tend to have a somewhat higher standard than most.
We also pride ourselves on speaking the Queen's English on there!

Well ,

Good Day Mate,...

“Be yourself .........”

Level 3

Since: May 13

Everyone else is taken

#191 Jan 8, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I didn't find it entertaining in the least Brigitte, I was so glad to see you in the
Kitchen after such a long absence, thrilled in fact, but then any pleasure was
soon diminished as I read your comments about MO4, I credited you with higher
standards than that Brigitte, you could see that others on the thread were quite upset
to hear of her passing, I would have thought a time to keep your opinions to yourself.
I'm all for freedom of speech ....but in it's place.
Thank you for this.
My first post here only said that when someone passes, it's done. Other's should just let it go. Why harbor hate filled feeling, it only weighs on you're own heart.

Have a blessed day El.

“Be yourself .........”

Level 3

Everyone else is taken

#192 Jan 8, 2014
One wonders wrote:
Dork and Bex backed off after they got busted for responding to a deleted post. One wonders, how did they pull that off?
Are you seriously that dumb ...
Sorry I don't hang here all the time, maybe you should find someone else to pine over .... sheeesh!

“Be yourself .........”

Level 3

Everyone else is taken

#194 Jan 8, 2014
a noted observer wrote:
<quoted text>Troll them like crazy until death, then honor them! Very convenient. That'll get you in heaven.
Troll who?
Are you practicing what you preach, ha ha ha!
putz

Ramsgate, UK

#195 Jan 8, 2014
General Alert wrote:
<quoted text>Malarkey. Tally posts there. Maybe I shall visit YOUR thread.
I'll look forward to it.

Ramsgate, UK

#196 Jan 8, 2014
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Well ,
Good Day Mate,...
Good Afternoon to you BT

Ramsgate, UK

#197 Jan 8, 2014
Bad Bex wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for this.
My first post here only said that when someone passes, it's done. Other's should just let it go. Why harbor hate filled feeling, it only weighs on you're own heart.
Have a blessed day El.
I like Brigitte, always have, but to suddenly appear out of the blue and slag off
(not the Queens English) lol someone barely cold in their grave, seems a little
thoughtless and one would have thought using the thread as a platform to do
just that. We all have our opinions, but manage to refrain from shouting them
from the rooftops at sensitive times. I didn't say anything at the time as I thought
she had enough on her plate, now my turn to use this thread to voice my own
thoughts on the matter.
Bex, let me take the opportunity to wish you All the very best for 2014 in every way.
Cheers.

Since: Oct 07

Mount Pleasant, SC

#198 Jan 8, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I didn't find it entertaining in the least Brigitte, I was so glad to see you in the
Kitchen after such a long absence, thrilled in fact, but then any pleasure was
soon diminished as I read your comments about MO4, I credited you with higher
standards than that Brigitte, you could see that others on the thread were quite upset
to hear of her passing, I would have thought a time to keep your opinions to yourself.
I'm all for freedom of speech ....but in it's place.
hm...ok El...I don't think I went overboard, merely expressed my thoughts...which always were known to be what I expressed...and I knew that I was going to get reactions, but...did not really care, to be honest..and no...did not felt the upset that you are talking about...but that's ok...I saw you tolerated stuff that I won't have, on your thread, and I thought you won't care...it is what it is. I think it is hypocrite to suddenly praise a dead person...being dead does not make you a better person...but...done is done...on the same note...you could have PM me or replied to me on your thread...instead of chopping me here...which you know always make some happy....you won't have to worry about me stopping by visit you anymore...I stick for what I thought of her...and her actions...and always will say what I think...and certainly pizz off people...and freedom of speech do not have a limit...JMO.
TC Unplugged

United States

#199 Jan 8, 2014
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
You are quite a meanie--------Now that Hurts, real, real Bad,
For the record I am Cruel, want to sneak a Peek, Just pull up the Thread , Big Time Made me Commit Suicide, It's a Good read,
Keep those cards and Letters coming cause that will determine my Sponsored Autograph Sessions , My private signings aren't open to the public, butt Of the Inside Joke , Just let me know if You Get It,...
You are cruel to what I've considered some decent posters. Seems your enjoyment comes from be rude without much indication on why you should be. I have absolutely no desire to seek you out further, but I do regret seeing you in this frame of mind throughout so many of these discussions.
Takes all kinds and you appear not to have much conscience or consideration for others, but suicide it quite a stretch most likely. HOWEVER big time ... some are young and they don't know how to react to some of you and others troll tactics.

You'll not hear from me again in this fashion. Good Day

*sadface
TC Unplugged

United States

#200 Jan 8, 2014
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
What does the TC Unplugged stand for ? Your name ?
I regret leaving so quickly earlier since this is the first time I've seen you ask this.
I answered you at my new discussion on "Props" and also regret it took place there instead of right here.

I'm pleased the prop thread was nicer than you came off sounding to me in there. Was it my opinion of another's poor performance that inspired you with that one?

Location Shown

#201 Jan 8, 2014
Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual. But now I know why I have always lost women to guys like you. I mean, it's not just the uniform. It's the stories that you tell. So much fun and imagination.

Lee Harvey, you are a madman. When you stole that cow, and your friend tried to make it with the cow. I want to party with you, cowboy. If the two of us together, forget it. I'm gonna go out on a limb here. I'm gonna volunteer my leadership to this platoon. An army without leaders is like a foot without a big toe. And Sergeant Hulka isn't always gonna be here to be that big toe for us. I think that we owe a big round of applause to our newest, bestest buddy, and big toe... Sergeant Hulka.
TC Unplugged

United States

#202 Jan 8, 2014
Unfortunately when I proofed (too late) my words to Briggite earlier, I made an error by omitting a few words. Sad at times how easily misunderstandings can happen in that way and cause some serious hurt feelings and distaste/like for others.

What I meant to say was ... I hope the rumours are far far from the truth.
I appreciated very much El's response without knowing any of the details at all. I read Briggite's response and can appreciate parts of that as well.

I was here the day some three cap letter gray was so happy after hearing of the death and that was pitiful. Hate breeds ignorance and fools have no conscience of going beyond that and it's astounding there is less embarrassment out here for some of the childish/petty/catty/just plain nasty things they enjoy posting.

I don't often join in these discussions and for good reason ... haters love to slap down opposing views. I took out my frustrations out here when I couldn't really give a flying flip what antics some can't refrain from.
TC Unplugged

United States

#203 Jan 8, 2014
Big Time wrote:
Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual. But now I know why I have always lost women to guys like you. I mean, it's not just the uniform. It's the stories that you tell. So much fun and imagination.
Lee Harvey, you are a madman. When you stole that cow, and your friend tried to make it with the cow. I want to party with you, cowboy. If the two of us together, forget it. I'm gonna go out on a limb here. I'm gonna volunteer my leadership to this platoon. An army without leaders is like a foot without a big toe. And Sergeant Hulka isn't always gonna be here to be that big toe for us. I think that we owe a big round of applause to our newest, bestest buddy, and big toe... Sergeant Hulka.
I have to say one more thing. There is a lovely woman called Shadybits that you ripped to shreds as well as a couple of women I witnessed. What I saw was you had a bloody fit when they didn't follow your game to the script you had hoped. You weren't specific and the topic was "When I was young".

You were a disgusting pig Big Time and wouldn't let up for a minute even while she and others tried to persuade you you were a big time lil' underwear skid marker. You can jump into other threads and bring your own brand of dumb or silly or nasty, but still will be rude for others doing the same. Fools born everyday get as old and worn as you just witnessing your example.
TC Unplugged

United States

#204 Jan 8, 2014
Not to even mention how many times you've repeated posted others names while playing the know-it-all guessing game as to who dares speak against your juvenile behavior. Meanie was being polite to a big time azz like you.

Must be time to create a dozen more discussions few wish to enjoy around you.

Location Shown

#205 Jan 8, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Afternoon to you BT

Hello,

Going for the area of the World Connection,

So Jethro Tull is my Guess,...

&fe ature=kp

Once in Royal David's City stood a lonely cattle shed,
Where a mother held her baby.
You'd do well to remember the things He later said.

I think Jethro is from right down the road and please don't take the lyrics wrong, Remember, if you wish, this is just a Christmas song.

Now back to Being Cruel for the rest of the Day,...

Location Shown

#206 Jan 8, 2014
You'll not hear from me again in this fashion. Good Day--remember posting that

I can see you are just another azz wanting some attention, I ripped No one, I just made an Observation,...so much for you being New hear', LIAR,...

Location Shown

#207 Jan 8, 2014
Another satified Customer,...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#208 Jan 8, 2014
TC Unplugged wrote:
Unfortunately when I proofed (too late) my words to Briggite earlier, I made an error by omitting a few words. Sad at times how easily misunderstandings can happen in that way and cause some serious hurt feelings and distaste/like for others.
What I meant to say was ... I hope the rumours are far far from the truth.
I appreciated very much El's response without knowing any of the details at all. I read Briggite's response and can appreciate parts of that as well.
I was here the day some three cap letter gray was so happy after hearing of the death and that was pitiful. Hate breeds ignorance and fools have no conscience of going beyond that and it's astounding there is less embarrassment out here for some of the childish/petty/catty/just plain nasty things they enjoy posting.
I don't often join in these discussions and for good reason ... haters love to slap down opposing views. I took out my frustrations out here when I couldn't really give a flying flip what antics some can't refrain from.
An OLD birthday thread of the deceased had been resurrected ... This is the post Brigitte made on Lady El's thread ... In the US we are entitled to the the 1st amendment right ... Brigitte is French and I wish her no ill will ... IMHO, I believe her comments should have gone, if anywhere, on the resurrected b/day thread and not on Lady El's thread ... But it is what it is ...

BRIGITTE

Since: Oct 07
Mount Pleasant, SC
Reply ยป|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#32102Saturday Jan 4

Judged:Interesting4Agree4Mean3
Just want to stop by and wish El, Grace, Vee, Dennis, and all the El's visitors and friends a Happy New Year 2014. Hope it will bring you Love, Happiness, Health and lots and lots of $$$!
Leaving in 10 days for a month, going to take care of my Mom again who is getting 2 surgeries done, nothing frightening, but a woman is needed for the post surgeries...so...here I am again nurse ratched! hopefully the weather will be better than last year and so will be my health...I was sick pretty much all the time I was there...taking the dog again...will be the last time I think....since Alzheimer seems to have done some progressing on my Mom...plus too many flights changes this time of the year and it is going to be hard on the dog...

Other than that...not much...I saw that we lost someone here...I will be lying to say I feel bad for her since she persisted to gorge herself to death, without talking about the smoking...I know, I know...not very nice...but I have nothing nice to say to someone with so little morals...and I can't forget someone betrayal...

Anyway...life's goes on...have a wonderful week-end...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
One Word (Jan '09) 1 min Mega Monster 15,762
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 2 min Bezeer 17,630
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 3 min SweLL GirL 12,789
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 3 min Coven Ovens Novel 2,637
Names, A to Z, ... (Aug '12) 4 min Bezeer 2,454
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min SweLL GirL 191,099
one word (Apr '11) 6 min Bezeer 7,065
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 57 min ZomBah 6,175
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr eleanorigby 56,157
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 2 hr Sublime1 32,189