Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#388 Jan 13, 2014
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not..?
or WHY NOT..as it were..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nFXAdxdym68XX
this makes as much sense as you are tryin' to make..
remarkable..!
DUDE..Quit While you are Ahead.. Now, Say..GOOD NIGHT PIE!!!
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Adrian, MI

#389 Jan 14, 2014
Grace Nerissa wrote:
Anyhow, as we're talking here,
I don't see why *some* should always be BIG BOSS
and have the ability to intimidate others!!
as seen in this video link>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =S7znI_KpzbsXX
:)
on topix it is all they have
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Adrian, MI

#390 Jan 14, 2014
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> DUDE..Quit While you are Ahead.. Now, Say..GOOD NIGHT PIE!!!
why didn't you quit when you said you were going to Alaska?
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Adrian, MI

#391 Jan 14, 2014
FlowerChild Unplugged wrote:
<quoted text>
BAHWAHahahahahhahaha ... yeah, I'm so insecure that I'm "jealous" NOT! Why are you always screaming with ALL CAPS? Goodness!
Skipper and I were "acquaintances" ... You and he "friends", HA!
No one trashes you unless you allow them to ... Did you allow someone to trash you or did you do that all by yourself? Did you allow yourself into a frenzy and meltdown? Or did you do that all by yourself ... No one does anything to you unless you allow them to ...
It's all about Karma, CC ... Balancing the Karmic Scales ... Doesn't help much when you're bottom heavy or top heavy ... Lighten up!
As Red says, "
"you get back what you give" ... Not very nice feeling is it?... Carry on ...
she might be dean still playing games

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#392 Jan 14, 2014
Nope! She doesn't owe anyone an apology!
Level 6

Since: Jan 13

I ain't Misbehavin'

#393 Jan 14, 2014
First..and foremost...CC doesn't owe, new bltch on the block, FC anything..let alone an apology.

“Never summon "Anything" ....”

Level 7

Since: Feb 11

..... you can't banish, lol

#394 Jan 14, 2014
I agree Brigitte doesn't owe an apology .... you have to live with your own choices in life.
If you want to hold on to ill feelings regarding someone who has past, have at it. That person has moved on and forgiven you.

Have a blessed and beautiful new day MO4.

Since: Oct 07

Mount Pleasant, SC

#395 Jan 14, 2014
Fish_sticks wrote:
I agree Brigitte doesn't owe an apology .... you have to live with your own choices in life.
If you want to hold on to ill feelings regarding someone who has past, have at it. That person has moved on and forgiven you.
Have a blessed and beautiful new day MO4.
OMG, stop! do I talk about her anymore?? nope, I say what I have.wanted to say and I am done, and I will live and sleep well with all that.
Thanks for caring tough!

“Spot the orange Ram!”

Since: Jun 06

Liverpool, UK

#396 Jan 14, 2014
First and foremost, I did not expect/request an apology.
In fact, I wouldn't have made any mention of anything Brigitte
chose to say had it not been for this sad thread.
My only critisism of anything Brigitte did say, and who am I to
critisise apart from it having been said in the Kitchen, is that
the timing was off....MO4 having only just passed, and I couldn't
understand Brig's sudden appearance, not having been one to visit
the Kitchen but rarely, and having such strong opinions.
That's it basically.
We all have our opinions, and I voiced mine here, not to backtrack, but so you wouldn't feel so bad Brigitte, I tried to meet you half way, in return you said 'somebody has been busy' or words to that effect.
I wouldn't give it another thought now, what is done is done, let us let
MO4 rest in peace for goodness sake.

“Never summon "Anything" ....”

Level 7

Since: Feb 11

..... you can't banish, lol

#397 Jan 14, 2014
BRIGITTE wrote:
<quoted text>OMG, stop! do I talk about her anymore?? nope, I say what I have.wanted to say and I am done, and I will live and sleep well with all that.
Thanks for caring tough!
Tough? or though

OMG stop? Is this from the person who harped about voicing their opinion?

ha ha ha ha! Glad it's over for you, seems not, oui?

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#398 Jan 14, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
First and foremost, I did not expect/request an apology.
In fact, I wouldn't have made any mention of anything Brigitte
chose to say had it not been for this sad thread.
My only critisism of anything Brigitte did say, and who am I to
critisise apart from it having been said in the Kitchen, is that
the timing was off....MO4 having only just passed, and I couldn't
understand Brig's sudden appearance, not having been one to visit
the Kitchen but rarely, and having such strong opinions.
That's it basically.
We all have our opinions, and I voiced mine here, not to backtrack, but so you wouldn't feel so bad Brigitte, I tried to meet you half way, in return you said 'somebody has been busy' or words to that effect.
I wouldn't give it another thought now, what is done is done, let us let
MO4 rest in peace for goodness sake.
... a voice of reason ... for a refreshing (hopefully) end to the madness of the insanity we all call topix ...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#399 Jan 14, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... a voice of reason ... for a refreshing (hopefully) end to the madness of the insanity we all call topix ...
two fruit loops going head to head is kind of refreshing too...too bad I don't have time to read the funnies...

and in answer to the poll question, idk B or El but I'm sure they're big girls & can either work this out on their own or not...does it matter in the BIG picture?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#400 Jan 14, 2014
Roxie Darling wrote:
First..and foremost...CC doesn't owe, new bltch on the block, FC anything..let alone an apology.
Thanks..NOT ME..WHOOO got her Panties in a BUNCH!!

Ya All Have a ROCKIN' Tuesday!!

;)

“Spot the orange Ram!”

Since: Jun 06

Liverpool, UK

#401 Jan 14, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... a voice of reason ... for a refreshing (hopefully) end to the madness of the insanity we all call topix ...
Cheers Mike....and thankyou.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#402 Jan 14, 2014
Roxie Darling wrote:
It's okay lil Darlin'... CC made an aplology in form of PM ... between her and I ... I believe it was a heart felt apology and was accepted ... If she kept her PM's she has record of it ... it's between her and I ... Call me what you will --->sticks & stones ... Have a good day, K?..

Mount Pleasant, SC

#403 Jan 14, 2014
Fish_sticks wrote:
<quoted text>
Tough? or though
OMG stop? Is this from the person who harped about voicing their opinion?
ha ha ha ha! Glad it's over for you, seems not, oui?
Oui, I was done right after my first post, I won't had add anymore anyway....
and Bex...you always wrongly spell then and than...so, don't mock others when you are not a good speller, as I already saw you posting.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#404 Jan 14, 2014
Hey Brigitte ... how about we wash our hands, go to the French bakery and order some beignets this afternoon?

Mount Pleasant, SC

#405 Jan 14, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
Hey Brigitte ... how about we wash our hands, go to the French bakery and order some beignets this afternoon?
Sound great FC...I am starving! running around like crazy, last minute and I am already pooped at 5pm! but pretty much done, next is laundry, organizing, what fits me, what looks good...you know!!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#406 Jan 14, 2014
BRIGITTE wrote:
<quoted text>Sound great FC...I am starving! running around like crazy, last minute and I am already pooped at 5pm! but pretty much done, next is laundry, organizing, what fits me, what looks good...you know!!
Wow, sounds like work to me ... as long as we don't get the powdery stuff on us ... I love beignets ... tried to make them once ... better if someone else makes them, lol ... I worked outside with the plants ... I think tomorrow with be mani/pedi day ... Enjoy the rest of your day and smooch for the pooch ... What did you end up naming the pup anyway? I take it the pup doesn't like to travel?

Mount Pleasant, SC

#407 Jan 14, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, sounds like work to me ... as long as we don't get the powdery stuff on us ... I love beignets ... tried to make them once ... better if someone else makes them, lol ... I worked outside with the plants ... I think tomorrow with be mani/pedi day ... Enjoy the rest of your day and smooch for the pooch ... What did you end up naming the pup anyway? I take it the pup doesn't like to travel?
her name is LULU (i always kill my brain with a pet name...lol!! and she is coming too....like last year, but it will be the last time...I do it for my Mom...last year did miracles pretty much and got my Mom to get up and walk...now she just love the dog and since surgeries again...I figured I make her happy once more time...she is going down pretty quickly, brain wise, so...got the feeling that she won't remember much in a year...we'll see...
and I agree with you, some dish, baking are not worth the time and the cleaning...I do my own bread...but sometimes I give up...so much to clean for just a couple of baguettes...
break is over...time for me to get going...have a wonderful evening FC....always nice talking to you...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 4 min dragoon70056 3,615
Lets Discuss Men (Dec '13) 4 min dragoon70056 407
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 5 min -Lea- 28,594
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min The Dude 142,061
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 17 min TALLYHO 8541 38,483
Thomas Jefferson Quotes 22 min See Rand Pauls bill 2
OLD sayings (Mar '12) 23 min Mechanic 9
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr Good-Evil 155,297
More from around the web