|
Jan 11, 2014

Judged:

justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Bex...!...
:)
Hey Justy!
I was just headed for bed. This old gal partied too much Friday night, lol.
Gotta work tomorrow too ... ugh!

Have a wonderful evening!
LOL

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't an adverb, but it is good to hear you have kept a reliable sponge at the ready.
Sounds like a regular Ho(se) Down!!!
Sooooo

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

Judged:

Bondo Bork wrote:
<quoted text>You're half right. The gooberhead from Duck Dynasty was 'suspended' for nine days. It was just a publicity stunt like when they need to sell more guns they tell people that Obama is going to 'take their guns away'. Paula Dean was just a tub of literal lard who had her time on TV and now has to move on.
What's YOUR excuse for irrelevance, faggotface?????

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

Judged:

Is your apology sincere ... and should be made to all the posters to whom you spewed your comments to on Skippers thread because they are right there in black and white ... very rude in their demeanor and mean spirited and ongoing for many days ... not the usual spunky CC that I previously knew to hop from thread to thread making your funny quirky posts ... Now, I'm rather shocked beyond belief that I went through Skipper's thread ... I wished I hadn't ...

The difference in what Brigitte conveyed on Lady El's thread were her own feelings & that's what she's entitled ... maybe in a different arena ... Not my business the history between her and MO4 ... She said it, it's over, it spilled over in to Lady El's thread and to me, everything else is moot ...

I'm not particularly happy about the way you tried to turn this around on me saying I "hurt" you ... I'm disappointed in what I read on Skipper's thread, Big Time and I are not chit-chatters but apparently he's just as disappointed as I ... You're asking Brigitte to apologize to Lady El when he and I both think you should be apologizing to a lot of true & good people here ... Do what you've got to do ... It's up to you ... It matters not to me ... You're the one who has to look yourself in the mirror everyday and sleep at night ... Can you? Good luck to you in your future endeavors! FC ...

Today marks another year since my husband went to heaven ... He'd be saying to me ... "why are you even messing with those people?" ... but he'd also understand that some of you are "real" to me, that I talk, laugh and cry with some of you ... He laughs and let's me go on my trips to meet some of you because yall are real to me ... Then comes the phone bill and says, "Jeez, girl" ... then pays it, LOL ...

There's football ... The Colts vs the Brady Bunch on NBC 7 - 14 (NE) scratched the free hockey game, it's not my thing ... Have some fun, smile, laugh, play with your pup or your neighbors pup ... quit your fussin'... "can't we all just get along?" ...

typed off the tips of my fingers, not proofread ...

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

Judged:

Bad Bex wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Justy!
I was just headed for bed. This old gal partied too much Friday night, lol.
Gotta work tomorrow too ... ugh!
Have a wonderful evening!
Sorry ya gots to work on a Sunday...sleep well...don't let the bedbugs bite..!

“I don't do sarcasm...but... ”

Level 4

Since: Jan 08

sometimes I get provoked!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

Judged:

Bondo Bork wrote:
<quoted text>You're half right. The gooberhead from Duck Dynasty was 'suspended' for nine days. It was just a publicity stunt like when they need to sell more guns they tell people that Obama is going to 'take their guns away'. Paula Dean was just a tub of literal lard who had her time on TV and now has to move on.
Actually, you're half right too. Originally Phil was put on 'indefinite leave'. "Fired" was a generic term, per se. If I typed everything I wanted to, it would be 25 pages long and take me hours to finish.

“He said What?!”

Level 5

Since: Feb 10

No Way! LOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

Judged:

Colloquy wrote:
Look at all of the celebrities who have been fired for saying things some people find offensive. Phil Robertson (Duck Dynasty) comes to mind (only because it was so recent) and Paula Deen.
Phil gave his opinion on what he thought was sinful. It's his opinion! If you don't like it, don't watch his show! Don't buy his duck calls!
And Paula had admitted she had used the 'n' word. Who in their young life hasn't said something they wish they wouldn't have? Again, don't watch her show or buy her products if you found it totally reprehensible! But no one was given that chance, if they so chose, because her show was cancelled and she lost all of her endorsements with many major companies.
We might not like everyone's opinion,(and that is SO true on Topix) but it is their opinion. I have to admit I sat slack-jawed when I read what Brigitte wrote, but again it was her opinion. And was there a 'better/different' thread she could have voiced her opinion on? I don't know since I don't come back to Topix that much.
And THAT is my opinion!
Seconded. Great post.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

WOW!!

double WOW!

triple...

lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
Is your apology sincere ... and should be made to all the posters to whom you spewed your comments to on Skippers thread because they are right there in black and white ... very rude in their demeanor and mean spirited and ongoing for many days ... not the usual spunky CC that I previously knew to hop from thread to thread making your funny quirky posts ... Now, I'm rather shocked beyond belief that I went through Skipper's thread ... I wished I hadn't ...
The difference in what Brigitte conveyed on Lady El's thread were her own feelings & that's what she's entitled ... maybe in a different arena ... Not my business the history between her and MO4 ... She said it, it's over, it spilled over in to Lady El's thread and to me, everything else is moot ...
I'm not particularly happy about the way you tried to turn this around on me saying I "hurt" you ... I'm disappointed in what I read on Skipper's thread, Big Time and I are not chit-chatters but apparently he's just as disappointed as I ... You're asking Brigitte to apologize to Lady El when he and I both think you should be apologizing to a lot of true & good people here ... Do what you've got to do ... It's up to you ... It matters not to me ... You're the one who has to look yourself in the mirror everyday and sleep at night ... Can you? Good luck to you in your future endeavors! FC ...
Today marks another year since my husband went to heaven ... He'd be saying to me ... "why are you even messing with those people?" ... but he'd also understand that some of you are "real" to me, that I talk, laugh and cry with some of you ... He laughs and let's me go on my trips to meet some of you because yall are real to me ... Then comes the phone bill and says, "Jeez, girl" ... then pays it, LOL ...
There's football ... The Colts vs the Brady Bunch on NBC 7 - 14 (NE) scratched the free hockey game, it's not my thing ... Have some fun, smile, laugh, play with your pup or your neighbors pup ... quit your fussin'... "can't we all just get along?" ...
D - I'm so sorry about the loss of ur husband. must be the worse pain anyone could ever feel in life, but the few times ive seen u write of him, lets us all know what a Great guy he was.
>BIG Hug<
:}

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
'

ps...
"why are you even messing with those people?"
that sounds familiar to me too. lol

makes me kinda glad I don't have some on topix as my next door neightbor.
lol
lol

sorry.. being bad today. heeee

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
D - I'm so sorry about the loss of ur husband. must be the worse pain anyone could ever feel in life, but the few times ive seen u write of him, lets us all know what a Great guy he was.
>BIG Hug<
:}
Good morning, P ... I often wondered why there were little photos of him around here ... he was the one always taking pictures ... Yesterday I was looking for a pair of Brighton sunglasses .. out of the blue I found an envelope dtd 1999 ... I put it on my desk to peruse after I got back from breakfast/shopping with Brenda ... usual Saturday morning routine, lol ... Returned home looked in the envelope and there were numerous photos of Dennis, shocked, they were photos I took of him, WOW, beautiful with a great big smile at the lake,on the boat, with our FIRST child (4 legged:) beautiful & I mean worthy of being called KODAK moments ... Still, I needed those sunglasses so I went to the front bedroom to search for them - in the third drawer of the bureau I found the 5X7 photo of him holding a string of big fish smiling ever so proudly tacked onto a white cardboard with silver lining and signatures who were at his most beautiful memorial I've EVER been to my life, EVER ... side note: Dennis like to talk A LOT, lol ... on that memorial card were such comments & signatures which read: "Good Times" "Good Travels", "Keep Talking" lol, "Keep Fishing", "Find our next camping & fishing place" ,"NEVER mess with the lower unit of the boat motor" and my favorite, "Dennis was truly a good guy guy!".
There were more ... "Keep Talking" cracked me up and I'll tell you he had the gift of gab ... but yes, P ... he was truly and good guy, very sweet, kind, gentle and told me what he liked about me that I never walked in front of him or behind him but that I walked beside him ... that was pretty cool ...

Thank you for the kind words, P ... As Pixie always says, "Cherish Your Loved Ones" ... Have a very pleasant day with your friends and family ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>'
ps...
"why are you even messing with those people?"
that sounds familiar to me too. lol
makes me kinda glad I don't have some on topix as my next door neightbor.
lol
lol
sorry.. being bad today. heeee
Wilco, copy that! LOL;)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

FC..and ALL ROCKERS!!

Skipper WAS a GREAT GUY..And SADLY. He DIED..We WILL all Miss him..BUT...We need to LET HIM GO!!

By FC and Big Time REHASHING up by Posts on the R.I.P. Skipper thread... PLAIN CHILDISH!!

AM sure.. NEWBIES visiting this FORUM haven't a CLUE as to WHO we are TALKIN' about..and They REALLY ..DON'T CARE!!

So, let's Take an Oath .To just MOVE ALONG..and LET..Skipper.. REST IN PEACE..FINALLY!!

Am sure THAT is WHAT he WOULD Want..;)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
FC..and ALL ROCKERS!!
Skipper WAS a GREAT GUY..And SADLY. He DIED..We WILL all Miss him..BUT...We need to LET HIM GO!!
By FC and Big Time REHASHING up by Posts on the R.I.P. Skipper thread... PLAIN CHILDISH!!
AM sure.. NEWBIES visiting this FORUM haven't a CLUE as to WHO we are TALKIN' about..and They REALLY ..DON'T CARE!!
So, let's Take an Oath .To just MOVE ALONG..and LET..Skipper.. REST IN PEACE..FINALLY!!
Am sure THAT is WHAT he WOULD Want..;)
CC: What was said on all those posts on Skipper's thread was childish and cruel ... I understand it was your way of grieving. You made your apology to ME (FC) and I accept it ... So, you and me are okay.

The real life posters who knew Skipper and were cognizant and aware of the posts that I numbered in a previous post on this thread are very hurt by the posts you made on Skipper's thread ... Those are the real life people that need the apology from you on Skipper's thread!... Honestly, I think they would be relieved and it might put this to rest AND life, such as it is, would move on as Skipper would want ...

So, as you said, make the oath, apologize as I know you can, so we can all move along and have Colorado Chick, her love beads on her Scooter throwing her parties in the LPW Clubhouse, at the Saloon, Dirty Nellie's, Lady El's and everywhere else your parties lighten up the grim place that Offbeaat darkens its door at times ... Maybe I can charge my bike up and not ride solo anymore ... Aw, heck .. it runs on magneto so it doesn't need a charge, lol ... I'm not hammering on this anymore, I'll leave it up to MC Hammer ... It's Colorado Chick Timer ...

5805 ... full house of happy poster ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

^^^^^^^^ I meant it's Colorado Chick TIME, not timer ^^^^^^^^^

and I'm no angel, either ... IF I have ever hurt you in any way I sincerely meant no ill will or harm ... PM me so we can work it out ... I do not like being on the outs with anyone ... Have a groovy day ... FC <3...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
CC: What was said on all those posts on Skipper's thread was childish and cruel ... I understand it was your way of grieving. You made your apology to ME (FC) and I accept it ... So, you and me are okay.
The real life posters who knew Skipper and were cognizant and aware of the posts that I numbered in a previous post on this thread are very hurt by the posts you made on Skipper's thread ... Those are the real life people that need the apology from you on Skipper's thread!... Honestly, I think they would be relieved and it might put this to rest AND life, such as it is, would move on as Skipper would want ...
So, as you said, make the oath, apologize as I know you can, so we can all move along and have Colorado Chick, her love beads on her Scooter throwing her parties in the LPW Clubhouse, at the Saloon, Dirty Nellie's, Lady El's and everywhere else your parties lighten up the grim place that Offbeaat darkens its door at times ... Maybe I can charge my bike up and not ride solo anymore ... Aw, heck .. it runs on magneto so it doesn't need a charge, lol ... I'm not hammering on this anymore, I'll leave it up to MC Hammer ... It's Colorado Chick Timer ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =otCpCn0l4WoXX
5805 ... full house of happy poster ...
WHAT?? YOU and NOBODY ELSE HAS ME..ON A TIMER!! MY WAY, MY LIFE and MY HAPPINESS!!

FOR those WHO were PALS w/the REAL Person.. WHO..POSTED Under the Profile Name Of SKIPPER.. WHY are YOU ..here..???

YOU should be HELPING his Family in ANYWAY you Can..to RELIEVE some of their heartache..

YOU were SKIPPER'S Pal..Continue to Honor This FRIENDSHIP w/his Loved ones..in the REAL FREAKIN'' WORLD!!

THAT'S Where the VALUE of A FRIENDSHIP is..In the REAL WORLD..NOT HERE..on the Offbeat Playground of IMAGINATION!!

This SUBJECT, as Far as I am Concerned..IS CLOSED!!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> WHAT?? YOU and NOBODY ELSE HAS ME..ON A TIMER!! MY WAY, MY LIFE and MY HAPPINESS!!
FOR those WHO were PALS w/the REAL Person.. WHO..POSTED Under the Profile Name Of SKIPPER.. WHY are YOU ..here..???
YOU should be HELPING his Family in ANYWAY you Can..to RELIEVE some of their heartache..
YOU were SKIPPER'S Pal..Continue to Honor This FRIENDSHIP w/his Loved ones..in the REAL FREAKIN'' WORLD!!
THAT'S Where the VALUE of A FRIENDSHIP is..In the REAL WORLD..NOT HERE..on the Offbeat Playground of IMAGINATION!!
This SUBJECT, as Far as I am Concerned..IS CLOSED!!
It was a metaphor, CC ...

Hammer Time ~ Colorado Chick Time ... get it? Then I played a fun song/video to lighten up the thread ... I accidentally put an (R) after (Time) Colorado Time(r)... I corrected it in the next post but you're so enraged it was missed ... Calm down and you can see the forest through the trees ... Bye CC!

Hope you have a happy life one day as it seems it's not today ... Best wishes in your future ...
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Adrian, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> WHAT?? YOU and NOBODY ELSE HAS ME..ON A TIMER!! MY WAY, MY LIFE and MY HAPPINESS!!

I see consistency is not your strong suit dude

"By FC and Big Time REHASHING up by Posts on the R.I.P. Skipper thread... PLAIN CHILDISH!!"
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T92OJIL...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hammer Time ~ Colorado Chick Time ... get it? Then I played a fun song/video to lighten up the thread ... I accidentally put an (R) after (Time) Colorado Time(r)... I corrected it in the next post but you're so enraged it was missed ... Calm down and you can see the forest through the trees ... Bye CC!
Hope you have a happy life one day as it seems it's not today ... Best wishes in your future ...
AND..YOU ARE..to be TELLING ME ANYTHING!! I think YOU FC were JEALOUS..of my Friendship WITH Skipper.. AND THAT is WHY you are in FRENZY... YOU are determined TO trash me ANYWAY You Can...QUIT wasting your Time!! WHAT are ya a Psychic??? Business SLOW at the Office?? NOW ya have to SPEW your "TELL ALL" here??? GET A FREAKIN' LIFE..Don't get your LOVE BEADS IN A KNOT!!
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
But..but...but...

"I accidentally put an (R) after (Time) Colorado Time(r)... I corrected it in the next post but you're so enraged it was missed ."

Some words are better left unwritten.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••