Does Brigitte Owe A Apology On El's K...

Does Brigitte Owe A Apology On El's Kitchen

Created by Karma on Jan 4, 2014

182 votes

Click on an option to vote

for what she said about MO4

Ain't been on Offbeat for months

only came back to offend a dead poster

very mean and low

let the dead rest in peace

shame on you Brigitte

beware of karma

LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

United States

#325 Jan 11, 2014
BRIGITTE wrote:
<quoted text>and what about you going after Harley for months with some others help??? trolling her constantly, having fun getting all her profile deleted, contacting her BF through FB telling horrible things about her??? WHAT DO YOU CALL THAT??? Class? this is unbelievable that the same ones who caused turmoils to others have the nerve to tell me about class!
that was only when tally said to do so!!!!

Since: Oct 07

Mount Pleasant, SC

#327 Jan 11, 2014
Ami in Mee-ami wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep..I got it. A simple 'I'm sorry' is beneath you. I've gone round and round with all your holier-than-thou profiles for years, all over Topix forums. You're despicable..that's about all he respect you'll get from me.
lol! only one profile my dear. and frankly....as Red Butler will say..."i don't give a darn!"...
And again....nope, I do not owe an apology to no one...and, since you are so much into that, what about giving some apologies for all the trolling, polls, extremely vulgar ones, made about me??? that do not seems to bother you a bit...GFY...I don't care about you or what you think...hiding behind a new profile! and again, accusing me to be the multiples ones....
I don't need your respect, for what??? don;t know you (yes, I am sure that I know you, you just created new profiles so you can run your mouth...cause if you were using your real one, you might get in troubles, like all the ones who are hiding since the big split...)
so, before accusing me, maybe you can take your head of your arse for a minute and get a good look in the mirror.
Done replying to you, not worse my time.
Roxie Darling
Level 6

Since: Jan 13

#329 Jan 11, 2014
BRIGITTE wrote:
<quoted text>lol! only one profile my dear. and frankly....as Red Butler will say..."i don't give a darn!"...
And again....nope, I do not owe an apology to no one...and, since you are so much into that, what about giving some apologies for all the trolling, polls, extremely vulgar ones, made about me??? that do not seems to bother you a bit...GFY...I don't care about you or what you think...hiding behind a new profile! and again, accusing me to be the multiples ones....
I don't need your respect, for what??? don;t know you (yes, I am sure that I know you, you just created new profiles so you can run your mouth...cause if you were using your real one, you might get in troubles, like all the ones who are hiding since the big split...)
so, before accusing me, maybe you can take your head of your arse for a minute and get a good look in the mirror.
Done replying to you, not worse my time.
LOL

Mount Pleasant, SC

#330 Jan 11, 2014
justaguess wrote:
I always thought of Brigitte as slack's & rosa's hemorrhoid cream..she was always there to wipe their tushies...it's been really fun to watch over the years..
Preperation B as it were..
:?
well, thank you. I consider Rosa to be a much reliable person that my old so called friends here. At least, like a few others, she does not change her mind every 5 mn and sticks for what she thinks. A way more than I can say about lot of you...so..thank you, thank you...and try to not ALWAYS think of me...I mean...there is more to life than thinking of me! lol!

Mount Pleasant, SC

#331 Jan 11, 2014
Big Time wrote:
At the Risk of Beating a dead Horse To Death,
Does Brigitte Owe A Apology On El's Kitchen ?,
Seems I've heard ,
No,....
and
Not Needed,
1-800--GLUE factory wood' be next If I had any say So,...
lol! and amen!
Salvation Army

Kansas City, MO

#332 Jan 11, 2014
Bad Bex wrote:
<quoted text>
You speak a bunch of half truths, twist it any way you like. Bone heads will always be as such .... and you are.
If ole ho-hum were to pass, I wouldn't dare come here and say one mean thing about her, not one. Even after all the hateful things she has said, and they are still on Tally's thread in replies. So go on and back someone who says we deserved 911, or some idiot who says she wishes for a baby to die, or her real famous post about suicides. Oh yeah, she's a winner. And she came after me and I retaliated, does that make me right ... NO. But I would never wish any harm to her or her family .... a decent person wouldn't do that.
I never sent her BF an ugly email, that wasn't me but think what you like. And I never shared an account with MO4, I haven't a clue about that one. What you don't WANT to remember is that I disappeared for several months when a lot of this stuff went down. I had trust issues with people I thought were topix friends.
So once again, you haven't got the facts straight, big shocker that is, lol. You choose to lump everything that has ever been done to you on here in one big pile, big whoop, grow up and let it go. You are the only one bringing up the past, so wallow in it.
I'm not claiming innocence, but I sure am getting blamed for all the wrong things, lol, I find that pretty funny. Shows how much you little gray boxes really know .... which is nothing.
You don't speak with any truth.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#333 Jan 11, 2014
I See THE TRIPLET TERRORS..are trying to GET on my GOOD SIDE..NOT..GONNA WORK, FELLAS..STFU!!

Bad Bex

“Never underestimate a witch ..”

Level 3

Since: May 13

It might be your undoing ....

#334 Jan 11, 2014
Salvation Army wrote:
<quoted text>You don't speak with any truth.
Says the biggest liar of them all .... rumor mill says so .... idiot.
Seems ole Brig forgot about the profile she made when she trolled the "clique" thread. The one she admitted too, wonder why slack doesn't comment on that? Hypocrite much?

SUJ

“Your posts still ”

Level 6

Since: Mar 10

make me giggle

#335 Jan 11, 2014
Big Time wrote:
At the Risk of Beating a dead Horse To Death,
Does Brigitte Owe A Apology On El's Kitchen ?,
Seems I've heard ,
No,....
and
Not Needed,
1-800--GLUE factory wood' be next If I had any say So,...
They be naked and wallowing around inside the carcass. Lordy ladies, why don't you guys take a break and draw a breath? Been going at this for a week now. All yous doing is hurting each others feelers. The persons you be fighting about ain't even here! Is your fingertips bleeding yet? Blistered? Yous guys need to go time out. Eat a ice cream. Hug your cat. Feed the dog. Take a Valium.

Bad Bex

Level 3

#336 Jan 11, 2014
SUJ wrote:
<quoted text>
They be naked and wallowing around inside the carcass. Lordy ladies, why don't you guys take a break and draw a breath? Been going at this for a week now. All yous doing is hurting each others feelers. The persons you be fighting about ain't even here! Is your fingertips bleeding yet? Blistered? Yous guys need to go time out. Eat a ice cream. Hug your cat. Feed the dog. Take a Valium.
Got that Valium handy?
LOL!

SUJ

“Your posts still ”

Level 6

Since: Mar 10

make me giggle

#337 Jan 11, 2014
Bad Bex wrote:
<quoted text>
Got that Valium handy?
LOL!
If I had some I'd for sure share it with ya girls! lol

Bad Bex

Level 3

#338 Jan 11, 2014
SUJ wrote:
<quoted text>
If I had some I'd for sure share it with ya girls! lol
LOL!

ThEn I wOOd be NO so tYpIng sO guud

“I don't do sarcasm...but... ”

Level 4

Since: Jan 08

sometimes I get provoked!

#339 Jan 11, 2014
Look at all of the celebrities who have been fired for saying things some people find offensive. Phil Robertson (Duck Dynasty) comes to mind (only because it was so recent) and Paula Deen.

Phil gave his opinion on what he thought was sinful. It's his opinion! If you don't like it, don't watch his show! Don't buy his duck calls!

And Paula had admitted she had used the 'n' word. Who in their young life hasn't said something they wish they wouldn't have? Again, don't watch her show or buy her products if you found it totally reprehensible! But no one was given that chance, if they so chose, because her show was cancelled and she lost all of her endorsements with many major companies.

We might not like everyone's opinion,(and that is SO true on Topix) but it is their opinion. I have to admit I sat slack-jawed when I read what Brigitte wrote, but again it was her opinion. And was there a 'better/different' thread she could have voiced her opinion on? I don't know since I don't come back to Topix that much.

And THAT is my opinion!
:)

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#340 Jan 11, 2014
Roxie Darling wrote:
<quoted text>
You're up early bird catches the worm??
As are (were) you, second mouse gets the cheese.??

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#341 Jan 11, 2014
BRIGITTE wrote:
<quoted text>well, thank you. I consider Rosa to be a much reliable person that my old so called friends here. At least, like a few others, she does not change her mind every 5 mn and sticks for what she thinks. A way more than I can say about lot of you...so..thank you, thank you...and try to not ALWAYS think of me...I mean...there is more to life than thinking of me! lol!
It wasn't an adverb, but it is good to hear you have kept a reliable sponge at the ready.

Bad Bex

Level 3

#342 Jan 11, 2014
Colloquy wrote:
Look at all of the celebrities who have been fired for saying things some people find offensive. Phil Robertson (Duck Dynasty) comes to mind (only because it was so recent) and Paula Deen.
Phil gave his opinion on what he thought was sinful. It's his opinion! If you don't like it, don't watch his show! Don't buy his duck calls!
And Paula had admitted she had used the 'n' word. Who in their young life hasn't said something they wish they wouldn't have? Again, don't watch her show or buy her products if you found it totally reprehensible! But no one was given that chance, if they so chose, because her show was cancelled and she lost all of her endorsements with many major companies.
We might not like everyone's opinion,(and that is SO true on Topix) but it is their opinion. I have to admit I sat slack-jawed when I read what Brigitte wrote, but again it was her opinion. And was there a 'better/different' thread she could have voiced her opinion on? I don't know since I don't come back to Topix that much.
And THAT is my opinion!
We all miss the good ones .... Rebecca <3

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#343 Jan 11, 2014
60s chic wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing Flower Child. I too grew up in the 60's. For me, those were great times, but the reality of those times brought some sad moments in history. Some I can never forget and I'm sure you won't either. As a teen, I use to sit and think what it would be like to go to California and see the hippies in the Haight-Ashbury district. When I heard and read about the Manson family in 1969, I was kind of glad that I never took my best friend's offer of heading out to California during 1967 and 68' during that Summer. Wouldn't want to have run into any of those characters. In my area, the closest hip spot was Greenwich Village, NY. I was there a few times with my best friend. As for drugs, I knew friends who took LSD. I could have had it anytime I wanted but refused. I knew I wanted to be a mother someday and I was afraid the drug would damage Chromosomes. I had read about that in the Parade magazine in our local paper. The thought of having a sickly or brain damaged child because of drugs terrified me. Some of my friends laughed and thought U was silly, but I'm so thankful I trusted my intuitions. I met my hub in 1968 while I was still in school. He had just come back from serving in Vietnam. He was luckier then some of his mates. They never made it back.
Hi 60s chic: I'm glad you didn't either ... I couldn't if I wanted ... we had iris check with my mom, no J/K ... I did have Strawberry Hill wine with my boyfriend ONCE ... came home, mom was "waiting" for me for Jimmy to bring me home from my date ... she opened the front door and RALPHED all over her shoes ... She laughed pretty much ... I never drank again ... I got grounded for 4 weeks. Jimmy was in trouble, too ... he was much older than I ... I had my first knee surgery in 1969 ... I remember we all went to the drive-in and we came home, I in the back seat ... I think that was the Strawberry Hill night, could've been the MD-2020, but we went over a bump and busted a couple of stitches on my knee, that didn't help matters either ... but you know, we had good clean fun ... we didn't mess with the LSD, heroin ... the pot was everywhere ... the piney stuff you could smell a mile away ... I'd walk home from bowling lessons and the "hippies" would be underneath an orange tree toking away ... I'd get a contact high as I walked by ... My first "heroin" experience was when I went to bowling practice one Saturday morning and there were two girls passed out, with needles still in their arms in the bowling alley ... I didn't know what to do. I was 11 years old ... John B was playing pool, by himself, singing Suite: Judy Blue Eyes at the top of his lungs (great singer)... I'll never forget that day ... I don't know what he did about it ... He said just to stay away from the bathroom ... We had our own Haight-Ashbury ... didn't need to go to California ... Maybe not as drastic as CA but the Valley had it's own H$LL ... We could probably tell each other some stories ... Thanks for sharing ... Have a super evening ... Peace ~ FC <3 ...

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#344 Jan 11, 2014
Bad Bex wrote:
<quoted text>
We all miss the good ones .... Rebecca <3
Hey Bex...!...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#345 Jan 11, 2014
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
THANK YOU so much for this, FC
I replied to you in 'EL's KITCHEN' thread/
post 32235..
"Well done is better than well said." -Benjamin Franklin ~

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#346 Jan 11, 2014
After I saw this on Skipper's thread, you kept coming to my thread asking me to get my "love beads" hop on you scooter and go places ... that is when I told you "no thanks, I'm flying solo". Is that when I "hurt you?" ... Since by PM you say I "hurt" you ...

..........Really, CC?

Colorado Chick wrote:
Ya Know...IF Ya ALL truly WANTED to Remember SKIPPER.. Whether he LEFT Topix or His Bod...WHY BE GLOOMY??
MAKE A THREAD ABOUT...SKIPPER, THE MAN...
YOU Know..THE..DEAD..are REALLY DEAD ..WHEN YOU FORGET ABOUT THEM!!!
I miss Pixie V. And Others...AND I Chat about them..I EVEN.. CHUCKLE to myself... SOME of the Adventures... We had at the Night Owl and The Halloween vampireCruise Ship Party...OMG!!
Rapid ran WILD...on the Last Post Wins thread... I included her in my adventures also at The Night Owl Saloon...
AS Well as SKIPPER , Fisherman 808 and Captn Morgan.. going on the High Seas fishing for OUR Friday Fish Fry at The Night Owl Saloon ALSO!!
IT IS REAL PEOPLE behind the Computer Screens..
Absw WE HSEw our imaginations to CREATE..these One Liners and Short Stories...for ENTERTAINMENT, that's ALL!!
As the years progressed herd on Offbeat..I have been target of many JOKES... and I MAY laugh then OFF..BUT. TRUTH is...THEY HAVE HURT ME...A REAL PERSON... with FEELINGS!!
Soooo, Basically... TODAY was PAYBACK TIME... I KNEW..YOU ALL WOULD COME TO THIS SITE..to pay your respects to SKIPPER...
So it WAS A SURPRISE ATTACK!!...JUST as I HAD TRUSTED those WHO Played. Laughed and Joked with me...These folks TURNED against ME and BACKSTABBED ME...RIPPED MY HEART OUT...AND they had CLAIMED to be my FRIENDS!!
NOW, YOU KNOW...HOW IT FEELS... AND admit it..IT HURTS!!..DOESN'T IT??
YOU NEVER EXPECTED THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR FROM ME...Especially on a Thread SUCH AS THIS!!!
ALL KIDDING ASIDE...I Respected Skipper and I had FUN playing pranks on him.....IN MY IMAGINARY MIND.
We are ALL Figments of Our Own Imaginations... Just like in the REAL WORLD... PAIN EXISTS ALSO...
R.I.P. Skipper... LPW...WILL NEVER BE THE SAME w/o Ya!!
ENJOY YOUR Thread Chats...Posters...AND REMEMBER... TEARS ARE REAL...Later..ROCK ON ROCKERS!!

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T12QNQ5...

So yes, I asked you to answer Big Time ...

you can also refer to Skipper's thread and see that many of your original posts have been deleted but since some of them were answered your posts remain under:#93;138;141;;142;143;147 ;158;167;183;187;192;245;257 ... Should I go on?

On posts # 187 & 254 you said you were going away and never coming back ... In two of the PM's you said you were going away and never coming back, yet, here you are ...

I had the courtesy of sending you a PM last night giving you the benefit of the doubt & yet you blaspheme me here knowing I don't normally read all the posts & threads ...

I gave you the benefit of the doubt and thought maybe your grievance was different than others, but, since you're throwing my name out here ... well, here I am ... Here was your answer, yet again, now altered in anyway ...

On January 10, 14, Colorado Chick wrote:
>> Chick.. WHAT I WAS trying To Convey WAS..I FELT the SADNESS on the Skipper
>> thread and ALL OVER Offbeat that DAY..I tried to Hide my Tears also..SO..I ran
>> AMUCK trying to add ZEST and ADVENTURE to KEEP Viewers from leaving..NOTHING
>> was being commenting on the OTHER Forums..It was LIKE..TOPIX was FLASH FROZEN!!
>> HAD to DO SOMETHING..!!! Oh..and Don't be Throwing DAGGERS at me Chick..YOU
>> gave been ONE of those WHO has Hurt me as well.. Oh for your Info..I have LEFT
>> this site Forever..Today!! Loosen your Love Beads..They are Choking you..;)
Chick..Keep your buttercup Flower petal fingers to yourself!! LEFT TOPIX.. today..I apologize for my RUDE Behavior.. Am sorry truly take care..(((HUGS)));)

So, IDK if you apology is sincere ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Any 3 word combination" (Dec '12) 2 min andet1987 4,060
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 7 min andet1987 13,734
Word Association (Mar '10) 8 min andet1987 22,600
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 9 min andet1987 84,056
lets play follow the word! (Jul '08) 9 min Brandiiiiiiii 39,829
Let's play "follow the word" (Jun '08) 10 min andet1987 49,915
First Word That Comes To Mind ....... (Apr '10) 10 min Brandiiiiiiii 13,171
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 13 min andet1987 17,671
True False Game (Jun '11) 16 min andet1987 15,589
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 27 min Brandiiiiiiii 27,698