Does Brigitte Owe A Apology On El's K...

Does Brigitte Owe A Apology On El's Kitchen

Created by Karma on Jan 4, 2014

182 votes

Click on an option to vote

for what she said about MO4

Ain't been on Offbeat for months

only came back to offend a dead poster

very mean and low

let the dead rest in peace

shame on you Brigitte

beware of karma

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#276 Jan 10, 2014
Put a Sock in it and Get back to your out of control Retards You Claim To be taking care of,

TWA eight hundred you're cleared to push gate twenty seven, Taxi and Hold Runway Two Five right,

Sea, You can Be anything You want on Topix.net , That is Except for telling Folks what they Should or Should not Do,...

Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> BRIGITTE.. YES. YOU are your OWN PERSON..NOT an apology to MO4..BUT to her Family and EL...FOR Sure!!
Whether you knew about MO4 and her ritual habits..DOES NOT give you the RIGHT to BAD MOUTH her!!! She CANNOT defend herself NOW!! Maybe, Instead of Giving her BAD RAP..You could have tried to help her, by referring her to a Therapist. THAT'S...WHAT Friends DO!!
Hmmmm..GUESS..YOU are NOT her friend..JUST a BLABBERMOUTH.. Wanting to Hear YOURSELF Speak!!
PITY..the LIKES..Of YOU.
YESIIRREE!!
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

#277 Jan 10, 2014
Big Time wrote:
Right there in Your Trash can I'll call the prefrontal cortex of that oblong Head of yours, get it,...
<quoted text>
No that is not so. You and I both know that you called that one wrong.

Location Shown

#278 Jan 10, 2014
Whatever Cyclops,

De Nile is a River in Egypt also,...

Location Shown

#279 Jan 10, 2014

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#280 Jan 10, 2014
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
The Flag Pole out front of the Old Brooke Army Medical center Building is of course on a Round plot, some body with a sense of Humor during The Johnson Years had a stright walkway to the building and two from the sides that met it at an angle, When Johnson was Viewing it from the rooftop , it made a perfect upside down Peace Sign, Needless to say there are two angled walkways on each side now,...Just more useless Triva I have from My Texas Days,...Fort Sam Houston does have some Nice grounds or at least used to,...
Johnson, being another Texan, was so mesmerized with the walkways, angles and all ... he didn't have time to think about ending the Vietnam War sooner than later ...

I remember some hippie guy drew a circle, then a line right down the center and told me "if we don't stop the bombing in Vietnam," ... then he drew the right angle down "there will be no peace" he drew the left angle down thus completing the peace sign "between man and woman" ...

I thought that was pretty clever ... Have you ever heard that or how the peace sign came to be ... I've never researched it ...

Keith, I am off to the gym ... catch you around later ... Stay with it ... FC <3 ...

2036 ...
60s chic

Allentown, PA

#281 Jan 10, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Johnson, being another Texan, was so mesmerized with the walkways, angles and all ... he didn't have time to think about ending the Vietnam War sooner than later ...
I remember some hippie guy drew a circle, then a line right down the center and told me "if we don't stop the bombing in Vietnam," ... then he drew the right angle down "there will be no peace" he drew the left angle down thus completing the peace sign "between man and woman" ...
I thought that was pretty clever ... Have you ever heard that or how the peace sign came to be ... I've never researched it ...
Keith, I am off to the gym ... catch you around later ... Stay with it ... FC <3 ...
2036 ...
Interesting post Flower-Child! I was so curious about the peace sign that I had to google it. I never gave any thought to exactly how it came to be either. I had always thought that some hippie came up with the design.

http://history1900s.about.com/od/1950s/qt/pea...

Since: Oct 07

Mount Pleasant, SC

#282 Jan 10, 2014
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> BRIGITTE.. YES. YOU are your OWN PERSON..NOT an apology to MO4..BUT to her Family and EL...FOR Sure!!
Whether you knew about MO4 and her ritual habits..DOES NOT give you the RIGHT to BAD MOUTH her!!! She CANNOT defend herself NOW!! Maybe, Instead of Giving her BAD RAP..You could have tried to help her, by referring her to a Therapist. THAT'S...WHAT Friends DO!!
Hmmmm..GUESS..YOU are NOT her friend..JUST a BLABBERMOUTH.. Wanting to Hear YOURSELF Speak!!
PITY..the LIKES..Of YOU.
YESIIRREE!!
well...it's ok, lots of times I felt sorry for you too...what I think is weird is that she stopped (...) posting a way before you showed up...so, my question will be "how do you know her so well?" unless, of course, you are not as new as you were saying.
and she never was my friend...if you knew a little something about it...
now, MOYB....why suddenly that big interest in me when before you never replied to my posts to you??? so, why now, should I even give you the time of the day??
You run your mouth constantly, had put your foot in your mouth more than once...and here you are, very comfortable lecturing me...! really! lol!
I am done here...all you all want is someone to add more fire...and I have no desire to be a regular again...so...I handle my life, my problems...and you do the same for yourself.
amazing gracie

Kansas City, MO

#283 Jan 10, 2014
BRIGITTE wrote:
<quoted text>well...it's ok, lots of times I felt sorry for you too...what I think is weird is that she stopped (...) posting a way before you showed up...so, my question will be "how do you know her so well?" unless, of course, you are not as new as you were saying.
now, MOYB....why suddenly that big interest in me when before you never replied to my posts to you??? so, why now, should I even give you the time of the day??
You run your mouth constantly, had put your foot in your mouth more than once...and here you are, very comfortable lecturing me...! really! lol!
I am done here...all you all want is someone to add more fire...and I have no desire to be a regular again...so...I handle my life, my problems...and you do the same for yourself.
You read, understood and replied to a post of hers?

Mount Pleasant, SC

#284 Jan 10, 2014
amazing gracie wrote:
<quoted text>You read, understood and replied to a post of hers?
I almost said something about that too...between the caps, the typos and the :non sens"...I almost ignored it...but this is the second time she is addressing to me...so...!
Besides...a way harder to decipher Tallhyo!! lol!

“Never underestimate a witch ..”

Level 3

Since: May 13

It might be your undoing ....

#285 Jan 10, 2014
BRIGITTE wrote:
<quoted text>well...it's ok, lots of times I felt sorry for you too...what I think is weird is that she stopped (...) posting a way before you showed up...so, my question will be "how do you know her so well?" unless, of course, you are not as new as you were saying.
And unless you have been one of the shytty little trolls who have been here, how would you know if MO4 posted or not, lol.
Convenient of you to show up and slander her just as news of her passing emerged.
Mmmm ..... almost interesting, but not surprising.
BTW, all I ever said here was let things be done, you want to hold a grudge, have at it. It weighs on you, not her. I never said a word about you apologizing, not my place to say it.
Looks like your friends have a tad more class then you and that is just MY opinion.

Mount Pleasant, SC

#286 Jan 10, 2014
Bad Bex wrote:
<quoted text>
And unless you have been one of the shytty little trolls who have been here, how would you know if MO4 posted or not, lol.
Convenient of you to show up and slander her just as news of her passing emerged.
Mmmm ..... almost interesting, but not surprising.
BTW, all I ever said here was let things be done, you want to hold a grudge, have at it. It weighs on you, not her. I never said a word about you apologizing, not my place to say it.
Looks like your friends have a tad more class then you and that is just MY opinion.
well..dear, I just was told, when I used to say some about her, that I was not nice since she was not even posting anymore...so..now..you seems to know more than I do about this...but then...why should I be surprised!!!
Yes, very classy of her to give someone else password to ...you know who....the one you like soooo much! me trolling? here??lol! OMG!! YOU the notorious troll!! nope, I have lost interest in topix long ago because a bunch of idiots like you who want to run the show...I choose to break free and not belong to a herd like so many of you seems to needs...or hide in secret threads!! and YOU are telling me I am a troll! dear, never had to hide to speak up my mind or I would have been smart to do it about her, don't you think, oh you, the bright one???
Nothing weight on me, and I have plenty of class...just lowering myself to level up with some of you...
ah...I just love it when people say, it is not my place, I don't mean to be rude, I don't mean this and that....while they are doing EXACTLY what they said they did not want.!
so, you, your fish and your class, can kiss my arse! go preach elsewhere.
trolling here!ahahahahahahahaha!!! no! I have a life, ME!
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

#288 Jan 10, 2014
BRIGITTE wrote:
<quoted text>well..dear, I just was told, when I used to say some about her, that I was not nice since she was not even posting anymore...so..now..you seems to know more than I do about this...but then...why should I be surprised!!!
Yes, very classy of her to give someone else password to ...you know who....the one you like soooo much! me trolling? here??lol! OMG!! YOU the notorious troll!! nope, I have lost interest in topix long ago because a bunch of idiots like you who want to run the show...I choose to break free and not belong to a herd like so many of you seems to needs...or hide in secret threads!! and YOU are telling me I am a troll! dear, nevertheless had to hide to speak up my mind or I would have been smart to do it about her, don't you think, oh you, the bright one???
Nothing weight on me, and I have plenty of class...just lowering myself to level up with some of you...
ah...I just love it when people say, it is not my place, I don't mean to be rude, I don't mean this and that....while they are doing EXACTLY what they said they did not want.!
"...dear, nevertheless had to hide to speak up my mind or I would have been smart to do it about her, don't you think, oh you, the bright one???
Nothing weight on me, and I have plenty of class...just lowering myself to level up with some of you..."

WTF did you just say here?

Level 3

#289 Jan 10, 2014
I lost my accounts because I spoke my mind, not from hiding behind a gray box ..... like some of you do.
I could care less what you or others think, I know what I know and that's all I know. I haven't ever troll behind a gray box and I doubt very seriously you could say the same.
And I didn't have MO4 as a friend nor do I know what account you are talking about. You bunch of dumbasses chose to think I know more then I ever did, whatever. That's your own paranoid delusions. And like you, I can say what I choose, don't like? Don't read it, easy.
You left? Good news .... time to hit the door isn't it?
What a no class putz .... sheeesh!
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

#291 Jan 10, 2014
BRIGITTE wrote:
<quoted text>well..dear, I just was told, when I used to say some about her, that I was not nice since she was not even posting anymore...so..now..you seems to know more than I do about this...but then...why should I be surprised!!!
Yes, very classy of her to give someone else password to ...you know who....the one you like soooo much! me trolling? here??lol! OMG!! YOU the notorious troll!! nope, I have lost interest in topix long ago because a bunch of idiots like you who want to run the show...I choose to break free and not belong to a herd like so many of you seems to needs...or hide in secret threads!! and YOU are telling me I am a troll! dear, never had to hide to speak up my mind or I would have been smart to do it about her, don't you think, oh you, the bright one???
IMHO..it would be wise to just say "I'm sorry" and move on to the next subject...but, perhaps that would make too much sense.

LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 3

#293 Jan 10, 2014
Speaking of trolls who hide, too funny.
You guys have fun, gotta find something better to do then listen to Pete and Repete.
Woo-hoo! Friday night!
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

#294 Jan 10, 2014
BRIGITTE wrote:
lol! Karma got her, that's for sure. lol! an apology!!! my sweet rear behind! ahahahahah!!!
Just tell em..."I suck at making apologies"...

Done!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#297 Jan 10, 2014
60s chic wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting post Flower-Child! I was so curious about the peace sign that I had to google it. I never gave any thought to exactly how it came to be either. I had always thought that some hippie came up with the design.
http://history1900s.about.com/od/1950s/qt/pea...
Hi there 60s chic ... thank you so very much for the information ... very interesting ... we were hippies back then ... what the hippie dude told me was very believable ... we were in the middle of the Vietnam War ... all our friends were coming back in a bag/maimed & messed up in the head and/or addicted to heroin and any other drug they found in the fields of Vietnam ... hence, the Methodone Clinics all over the Valley ... Not something us peacekeepers wanted to see or hear but it was there in our face ... so we had to deal with it in our very own way ... my mom would scare us kids by telling us what she saw in the E.R. as she was the charge nurse in the E.R. for 15 years ... brutal ... how she did it IDK but it had to of made her very hard probably why she was so hard on us kids and why my daddy told us as soon as we got out of school to get the H$ll out of the Valley ... We lived 7 miles from the Mexican border ... Plenty of drugs at the "botica" ... just go ask "la senora" ... the drugs were addicting and cheap ... easy to sell and make money and/or get addicted ... Lots of suicides in the class of 1969 ... that's what that class was known for ... goodness, lady, I could tell you stories ... My mom scared us to death with stories of Michael this or Bubba that or Sherry this and so on and so forth ... it wasn't pretty ... 36,000 people in our town at that time ... Everybody knew everybody's business ... we had to be squeaky clean if you know what I mean! Rough growing up in the 60's with a strict mother (might I interject a Sgt Carter atmosphere with 5 little soldiers) LOL My daddy was cool though and had to balance things out to educate us on what was going on and WHY ... are we off topic and if so oh, well ... maybe soften the blow on what is really going on here IRL today ...

Mount Pleasant, SC

#298 Jan 10, 2014
Ami in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
IMHO..it would be wise to just say "I'm sorry" and move on to the next subject...but, perhaps that would make too much sense.
LOL
I never had to problem to apologize...but I don't feel like I have to, simple. Now, that does make sense to you or not, not important...I won't try to explain or change your mind, so, maybe, you can respect my wish and do the same with me.

Mount Pleasant, SC

#299 Jan 10, 2014
Bad Bex wrote:
I lost my accounts because I spoke my mind, not from hiding behind a gray box ..... like some of you do.
I could care less what you or others think, I know what I know and that's all I know. I haven't ever troll behind a gray box and I doubt very seriously you could say the same.
And I didn't have MO4 as a friend nor do I know what account you are talking about. You bunch of dumbasses chose to think I know more then I ever did, whatever. That's your own paranoid delusions. And like you, I can say what I choose, don't like? Don't read it, easy.
You left? Good news .... time to hit the door isn't it?
What a no class putz .... sheeesh!
and what about you going after Harley for months with some others help??? trolling her constantly, having fun getting all her profile deleted, contacting her BF through FB telling horrible things about her??? WHAT DO YOU CALL THAT??? Class? this is unbelievable that the same ones who caused turmoils to others have the nerve to tell me about class!
And I am not even mentioning (but I am doing it) your own burden with her who consumed you for years almost. so, if someone need to know about class...! so, don't tell me about burden when you were not able to control yourself with Harley.
And when I got trolled so vulgarly by your friends, maybe you were in the pack and maybe MO4 was a part of it, since you said she was still around when I had no idea and maybe she was that mean one no one could figured who it was......yes, that was classy too...class on topix! lol! yes, dream on!!
I tell you what class is, Grace and El...both those Ladies have a tremendous amount of class and I always will say that no matter what direction our relationship will take.
I still can appreciate people quality even if I don't like them or argue with them...you, you are just a yoyo who like to troll others just for the pleasure...some of you did a lot damages to others...THAT, I won't forget cause some of them were my friends, so I thought....so...keep running your mouth...I do not believe a words coming from you and the ones on my black list!!

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#302 Jan 10, 2014
I always thought of Brigitte as slack's & rosa's hemorrhoid cream..she was always there to wipe their tushies...it's been really fun to watch over the years..

Preperation B as it were..

:?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 12 min On this Day 6,562
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 18 min wichita-rick 215,425
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 27 min On this Day 7,576
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 41 min On this Day 46,440
News Chicago artist creates a mural of Michelle Obam... 57 min Princess Finny Ferry 16
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 23,614
What Is Your DREAM JOB? 1 hr Princess Finny Ferry 45
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr 8541 MARINE 74,322
A to Z songs by title or group! 5 hr liam cul8r 1,583
More from around the web