Does Brigitte Owe A Apology On El's Kitchen

Created by Karma on Jan 4, 2014

182 votes

Click on an option to vote

for what she said about MO4

Ain't been on Offbeat for months

only came back to offend a dead poster

very mean and low

let the dead rest in peace

shame on you Brigitte

beware of karma

“It's SNOWTIME!”

Since: Jun 06

Barrow, UK

#254 Jan 10, 2014
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello,
Going for the area of the World Connection,
So Jethro Tull is my Guess,...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BdalBvgNAxIXX&feature=kp
Once in Royal David's City stood a lonely cattle shed,
Where a mother held her baby.
You'd do well to remember the things He later said.
I think Jethro is from right down the road and please don't take the lyrics wrong, Remember, if you wish, this is just a Christmas song.
Now back to Being Cruel for the rest of the Day,...
'Morning BT,
Enjoyed listening to this t/y....most cryptic lyrics and the music unique as ever.....

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#255 Jan 10, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
'Morning BT,
Enjoyed listening to this t/y....most cryptic lyrics and the music unique as ever.....

was really Just going for the stonehendge' Connection, I may be wrong , just thought you where right close to there, I like to Think it was some creative Cave Folks sayin,


Bet these get just as much attention as those pointed Rock mountains we Built in the Desert That time we visited The Nille Valley,...

“It's SNOWTIME!”

Since: Jun 06

Barrow, UK

#256 Jan 10, 2014
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
was really Just going for the stonehendge' Connection, I may be wrong , just thought you where right close to there, I like to Think it was some creative Cave Folks sayin,
Bet these get just as much attention as those pointed Rock mountains we Built in the Desert That time we visited The Nille Valley,...
my server is all over the place....I am actually in West Wales...the time I visited
Stonehenge was perfect, it was eerily foggy and could just about make out
the Stones....the silence was deafening as we crept up,nobody around but the
ghosts of Solstice passed.....

Since: Oct 07

Mount Pleasant, SC

#257 Jan 10, 2014
wow...some got busy...ok...here my point...you all be raised to think that death is sad...I don't see it that way...and since nobody knows how it is after, my point of view is as good as yours. To me dying is not bad in the sens that it does not mean for you you are gone, gone from Earth maybe, but who says it is not better there? Stating the facts is not insulting the person who passes, to me...just because you are gone, it is not making you a better person...think what you want, judge me or not...this is my opinion and I won't change it...I guess I will have to wait to die to have you forgive me...since some think that how it is working....

Since: Oct 07

Mount Pleasant, SC

#258 Jan 10, 2014
Colorado Chick wrote:
OMG!!
BRIGITTE... Front and Center CHICK!!
JUST FOUND OUT..WVAT YOU SAID about Mommy of Four!!
HOW THE FREAK Could you EVEN Think..THAT you HAD permission to EVEN Discuss her DAILY HABITS and PERSONAL HEALTH ISSUES... at EL'S Kitchen!!
Or ANYWHERE for THAT matter!!!!!!
WHO THE FREAK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE??
The FREAKIN' Town Crier???
YOU better RACE over to EL'S and APOLOGIZE ...BIG TIME!!!..
And .Write a Letter of Apology to Mommy of Four's Family.. PROPER thing to do!!
She will be Missed..She Always was a NICE FRIENDLY POSTER!!
DON'T MAKE ME COME AND DRAG YOU TO EL'S BRIGITTE...
DO IT..ON YIUR OWN!!!
MAN THE FREAK UP!!
??? I don't have to man up as you said...I just have to man up for what I think and believe...and..pleeeease...go give your advice elsewhere...I know what I need to do when I need to do it, don't need to be lecture like a little girl...
I knew exactly who she was and what she did...and since you don't know anything about it...I think you don't have much to tell me what and when to do this or that. Write an apology letter to MO4?...well, I will when I get hers...now...refrain yourself to give advices, thanks...but I am my own person.

“A Fresh Start”

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

I ain't Misbehavin'

#259 Jan 10, 2014
BRIGITTE wrote:
wow...some got busy...ok...here my point...you all be raised to think that death is sad...I don't see it that way...and since nobody knows how it is after, my point of view is as good as yours. To me dying is not bad in the sens that it does not mean for you you are gone, gone from Earth maybe, but who says it is not better there? Stating the facts is not insulting the person who passes, to me...just because you are gone, it is not making you a better person...think what you want, judge me or not...this is my opinion and I won't change it...I guess I will have to wait to die to have you forgive me...since some think that how it is working....
"think what you want, judge me or not"

Silly you...that's exactly what some are doing. Why are you so defensive?

Since: Oct 07

Mount Pleasant, SC

#260 Jan 10, 2014
Roxie Darling wrote:
<quoted text>
"think what you want, judge me or not"
Silly you...that's exactly what some are doing. Why are you so defensive?
who want to know?? and why?
I am just answering them..

Since: Oct 07

Mount Pleasant, SC

#262 Jan 10, 2014
PFfff wrote:
Happy New Year to You too Brig!
and
to all on Topix....
Thanks PFfff! and have a great week-end.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#263 Jan 10, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
my server is all over the place....I am actually in West Wales...the time I visited
Stonehenge was perfect, it was eerily foggy and could just about make out
the Stones....the silence was deafening as we crept up,nobody around but the
ghosts of Solstice passed.....

Albert Einstein 'There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.'


A friend of mine has a Farm passed down from way Back, It's remote and The Spirits sure like having Fun when you let them, just glad they Like me cause lots of folks won't even go there in light of day,...


4544

Since: Oct 07

Mount Pleasant, SC

#264 Jan 10, 2014
Here you say... "perception is reality" and I say "perception is not always reality"...so..that should explain something to some...



"and when I won't wake up, I will be strong, I will continue my journey"...

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#265 Jan 10, 2014
David Koresh was born Vernon Wayne Howell in Houston, Texas in 1959 to a 15-year old single mother. He never knew his father ...

I was out there when they Burned his ass at the stake, Talk about Reality,...

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#266 Jan 10, 2014
on October 16, 1991, in Killeen, Texas, United States. George Hennard crashed his pickup truck through the front window of a Luby's Cafeteria, shot 50 people (killing 23), exchanged shots with responding police, and then hid in a bathroom and fatally shot himself.


I was out there for that one Too,... Some folks from Ft Hood said I eat at that Luby's, I said Be Glad you are eating BAMC food today,...

So If Y'all are Through Cryin about how tough things can Be let's just talk about stuff that's wrong with You,

I need to loose anther 20 lbs and move out of my mom's Basement , you figure witch one i should do First,...



1551
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

#267 Jan 10, 2014
Big Time wrote:
David Koresh was born Vernon Wayne Howell in Houston, Texas in 1959 to a 15-year old single mother. He never knew his father ...
I was out there when they Burned his ass at the stake, Talk about Reality,...
Oh, Lord...you were there??
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

#268 Jan 10, 2014
Oh, lord...where is Trish. This thread has turned into a Joke Thread.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#269 Jan 10, 2014
Ami in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Lord...you were there??


290 km away , Snug as a Bug not on Call that day, Who's sack were you washin back then,...I'm sure I was a Nobody back then and Glad of it,...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#270 Jan 10, 2014
Big Time wrote:
David Koresh was born Vernon Wayne Howell in Houston, Texas in 1959 to a 15-year old single mother. He never knew his father ...
I was out there when they Burned his ass at the stake, Talk about Reality,...
Janet Reno made an executive decision and got fired over it ... some said she had "nads" that Johnson didn't back during the Vietnam era ...

W-Western
A-American
C-Cook
O-Out

I tell you, we're warped here in Texas, LOL ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#272 Jan 10, 2014
"We create our own unhappiness. The purpose of suffering is to help us understand we are the ones who cause it." - Willie Nelson ~

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#273 Jan 10, 2014
Right there in Your Trash can I'll call the prefrontal cortex of that oblong Head of yours, get it,...



Ami in Miami wrote:
Oh, lord...where is Trish. This thread has turned into a Joke Thread.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#274 Jan 10, 2014
BRIGITTE wrote:
<quoted text>??? I don't have to man up as you said...I just have to man up for what I think and believe...and..pleeeease...go give your advice elsewhere...I know what I need to do when I need to do it, don't need to be lecture like a little girl...
I knew exactly who she was and what she did...and since you don't know anything about it...I think you don't have much to tell me what and when to do this or that. Write an apology letter to MO4?...well, I will when I get hers...now...refrain yourself to give advices, thanks...but I am my own person.
BRIGITTE.. YES. YOU are your OWN PERSON..NOT an apology to MO4..BUT to her Family and EL...FOR Sure!!
Whether you knew about MO4 and her ritual habits..DOES NOT give you the RIGHT to BAD MOUTH her!!! She CANNOT defend herself NOW!! Maybe, Instead of Giving her BAD RAP..You could have tried to help her, by referring her to a Therapist. THAT'S...WHAT Friends DO!!

Hmmmm..GUESS..YOU are NOT her friend..JUST a BLABBERMOUTH.. Wanting to Hear YOURSELF Speak!!

PITY..the LIKES..Of YOU.
YESIIRREE!!

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#275 Jan 10, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Janet Reno made an executive decision and got fired over it ... some said she had "nads" that Johnson didn't back during the Vietnam era ...
W-Western
A-American
C-Cook
O-Out
I tell you, we're warped here in Texas, LOL ...


The Flag Pole out front of the Old Brooke Army Medical center Building is of course on a Round plot, some body with a sense of Humor during The Johnson Years had a stright walkway to the building and two from the sides that met it at an angle, When Johnson was Viewing it from the rooftop , it made a perfect upside down Peace Sign, Needless to say there are two angled walkways on each side now,...Just more useless Triva I have from My Texas Days,...Fort Sam Houston does have some Nice grounds or at least used to,...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's your tip for the day? 4 min Breezy _Soul 1,850
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 7 min skybobbie 333
Is it possible to....... 7 min Harrison Freebird 582
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 7 min Breezy _Soul 40,759
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 10 min Breezy _Soul 77,698
I Like..... (Mar '14) 10 min skybobbie 528
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 11 min Breezy _Soul 55,324
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min Dogen 134,251
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 21 min American Werewolves 152,834
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 30 min Harrison Freebird 37,774
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 35 min -Lea- 25,975
Woman Switches Seats on Plane, Spends 3 Days in... 1 hr Newt G s Next Wife 22
More from around the web