let the dead rest in peace

shame on you Brigitte

beware of karma

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#209 Jan 8, 2014
Page two ...

I am NOT the judge this side of the computer and make no judgement ... Brigitte is who she is and we (most of us) know that ... But Brigitte, really, El's thread wasn't the the place or the time to drop the well, none of my business ... Lady El is a friend to me, a dear friend who I hold in high esteem! Whatever ill-harbored feelings between Jeannie and yourself could have been aired in a different forum and not mucked up on Lady El's thread ... JMHO ... However, things have been said, the fighting continues and here we are ... Hopefully, moving on ...

If I could ever in my life quote Grace it would be now ...

START QUOTE:

"You mention M04,
I just found in life it is very difficult nigh impossible to see properly
into another person's life and get the full true picture
seen from all angles, therefore
I'll leave judgment to a higher order.

M04 had a very difficult time,
we all know why here, no point in rehearsing it again...
and if she did indulge in the little comforts of life
who can blame her.
I know for sure had I been visited with her particular cross,
and all that it entailed -
I sure wouldn't have been half the woman she turned out to be,
in dealing with it."

END QUOTE ... truer words could never be spoken ... and she said them so well ... better than I could have ..

Your health issues have been resolved and now time to take care of your mom who will need you for those two surgeries ... Hope your mom comes through flying colors, your pup doesn't get tired of traveling and all is well when you return home ... Blessings your way and a Happy New Year 2014 to you, your husband and the pup! Peace ~ FC ...

Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

#210 Jan 8, 2014
What a bunch of bull shlt.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#212 Jan 8, 2014

4230 ... straight out the kids mouth ...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#213 Jan 8, 2014
FESS UP..BRIGITTE...

WTH did ya do..To Apologize to EL????

Ooooh..AM GLAD..IT'S NOT ME..CHICK!!!

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#215 Jan 8, 2014
A thought wrote:
I didn't 'know' MO4 but, her being friendly with known trolls like Dork and Bex is not a good selling point. We are judged by the company we keep.
Bex may think that death absolves all Topix trolls but that's her wishful thinking.
Shove that thought up your keister, Ferret.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#216 Jan 8, 2014
Oh BRIGITTE..

I asked EL..WHAT'CHA did WRONG at her Place??

Am waiting anxiously.. For the DRAMA GOSSIP!!

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#217 Jan 8, 2014
Roxie Darling wrote:
I hadn't noticed your obsession with her until I've watched you say this one is her and
that one. Haha, pleased you never named me as her. Doesn't appear she's been out much lately. Hey, ever thought of a BRAND new target. Ya know, just to liven up the new year.
Where is your sweetie? Bring her back.

I was a typesetter for a couple of years ... I typed book on human behavior.
Your behavior is odd Roxie Dear, but I still can't help wanna know. I'm not going to ask
you are truly too paranoid and unbelieving anything other than the conclusions you've come to on who is what and .... blahblahblah.

I never had anything against ya and I mean you no harm or offense, but you kept spittin' in mE face and heck, I can step out my door for that sort of nonsense.

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#218 Jan 8, 2014
It's been a very good while since I came on this site.. Once in a blue moon I have stopped by to say hello to people I only know from offbeat...

To send wishes of Peace, Love, Health and Happiness....

Then I saw this thread.....

MO4 was a woman with a open heart and an open mind.. She was my friend.. She didn't judge people.. judgment she left to her God..
That is not to say she didn't have opinions and some were very strong...
Jean welcomed all who wished to speak with her and often reached out to new posters welcoming them and making suggestions of threads that were welcoming and fun..
She had a wonderful sense of humor and even in the darkest of times found a way to be at peace..
Jean was a woman who had great faith in God and so much love that she could forgive even the most vile of creatures...
She would not have cared one bit about anything bad said against her.. She fought her battles with her personal problems..
She faced Death without fear... and She Lived!
She lived with the love and happiness of family and friends.. She lived with the light of love shining from her soul and She lived knowing her time was limited... She LIVED!
No words of disrespect could ever touch her in Life and they have even less effect in her Death. Those who knew this precious soul were blessed and those who didn't missed a chance to know a true Human Being with a Heart as Big As Heaven..........
@}-'--,---

Rest In Peace Lady Jean... and try to quit laughing at us mere mortals....
<3 :o)
It do not get old

San Jose, CA

#219 Jan 8, 2014
GFYMT wrote:
<quoted text>
Honoring Ferrerman with a new sock. Lmao

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#220 Jan 8, 2014
It do not get old wrote:
<quoted text>Honoring Ferrerman with a new sock. Lmao
No one honors the Ferret more than you, Geno. On your knees again? Lmao

“Sitting Pretty”

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

I ain't Misbehavin'

#221 Jan 8, 2014
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
I hadn't noticed your obsession with her until I've watched you say this one is her and
that one. Haha, pleased you never named me as her. Doesn't appear she's been out much lately. Hey, ever thought of a BRAND new target. Ya know, just to liven up the new year.
Where is your sweetie? Bring her back.
I was a typesetter for a couple of years ... I typed book on human behavior.
Your behavior is odd Roxie Dear, but I still can't help wanna know. I'm not going to ask
you are truly too paranoid and unbelieving anything other than the conclusions you've come to on who is what and .... blahblahblah.
I never had anything against ya and I mean you no harm or offense, but you kept spittin' in mE face and heck, I can step out my door for that sort of nonsense.
"the conclusions you've come to on who is what and .... blahblahblah"

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.

“Have mercy”

Level 3

Since: May 13

On a liar's soul

#222 Jan 9, 2014
GFYMT wrote:
<quoted text>
He's just all mad because I haven't been back to comment on his blog.
He has them all worked up into a frenzy, "blame Bex for everything" .... too funny.
He just doesn't like that I don't think about him, nor is he part of my day.
Have a good day folks! Off to work.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#223 Jan 9, 2014
Wildbluerose wrote:
It's been a very good while since I came on this site.. Once in a blue moon I have stopped by to say hello to people I only know from offbeat...
MO4 was a woman with a open heart and an open mind.. She was my friend.. She didn't judge people.. judgment she left to her God..
Jean welcomed all who wished to speak with her and often reached out to new posters welcoming them and making suggestions of threads that were welcoming and fun..
She had a wonderful sense of humor and even in the darkest of times found a way to be at peace..
Jean was a woman who had great faith in God and so much love that she could forgive even the most vile of creatures...
She would not have cared one bit about anything bad said against her.. She fought her battles with her personal problems..
She lived with the love and happiness of family and friends.. She lived with the light of love shining from her soul and She lived knowing her time was limited... She LIVED!
No words of disrespect could ever touch her in Life and they have even less effect in her Death. Those who knew this precious soul were blessed and those who didn't missed a chance to know a true Human Being with a Heart as Big As Heaven..........
@}-'--,---
"no words of disrespect could ever touch her in life and they have even less effect in her death"
exactly my point in my first post here.
while that's true, its also true that the "living" do not have the pleasure of forgetting any pain caused by a person who has passed.
to expect someone to forgive and forget is not realistic IMO - its just not that easy to do.
might be kinder to both parties and accept the fact that two people clashed in life and never forgave each other for being human.
I didn't know M04 but im sure even she would have to admit that whatever took place between Brig and her, was a joint effort. ya know - takes two to tango..
I really think an apology with "either" of these two ladies is well past the time for both and as such, it became - live and learn.
nobody is a saint in life - and those would be big shoes to fill.......

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#224 Jan 9, 2014
Happy New Year to You too Brig!

and

to all on Topix....
Beth

Tallahassee, FL

#225 Jan 9, 2014
Wildbluerose wrote:
@}-'--,---
I have not been here for some time dear. Did Mo4 pass away ? It appears so. This breaks my heart. It is so sad. I do , like many, get a heart felt feeling about the good ppl here. Thank you for writing and I am glad to see you dear. Gotta go , this bitch is crying....just makes me sad. love ya girl....:)
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

#226 Jan 9, 2014
PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
"no words of disrespect could ever touch her in life and they have even less effect in her death"
while that's true, its also true that the "living" do not have the pleasure of forgetting any pain caused by a person who has passed.
to expect someone to forgive and forget is not realistic IMO - its just not that easy to do.
might be kinder to both parties and accept the fact that two people clashed in life and never forgave each other for being human.
I didn't know M04 but im sure even she would have to admit that whatever took place between Brig and her, was a joint effort. ya know - takes two to tango..
I really think an apology with "either" of these two ladies is well past the time for both and as such, it became - live and learn.
"might be kinder to both parties and accept the fact that two people clashed in life and never forgave each other for being human."

Topix tends to canonize it's sock puppets. They did it with skipper...several times, some sock named georgie. It's preposterous to believe that the musings of Wildbluerose or Laura Beth, Stacked and Proud. and their ilk..OR MO4, for that matter, have one iota of truth, in the telling of or, to anyone in the real world and our daily just try to get by, lives. They have their role to play...and play it and us they do. It like watching a BAD Never ending Story.

It's sad. This thread and others like it should be canned, removed, deleted, hidden by Topix, like so many others have been.. It's as phony as Laura Beth, who is the pollster, poses as Stacked and Proud...and Signs posts as Wildbluerose...who is THROUGH.
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

#227 Jan 9, 2014
PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta go , this bitch is crying....just makes me sad. love ya girl....:)

Good riddance.
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

#228 Jan 9, 2014
Beth wrote:
<quoted text> I have not been here for some time dear. Did Mo4 pass away ? It appears so. This breaks my heart. It is so sad. I do , like many, get a heart felt feeling about the good ppl here. Thank you for writing and I am glad to see you dear. Gotta go , this bitch is crying....just makes me sad. love ya girl....:)
The only shame is to have none....BlTCH

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#229 Jan 9, 2014
Prayerful One Never Came at Me,

BUTT I never Attacked her either, You Folks that Did , Tell me how it worked out for ya, Not Sure why Grace was Ground Zero, But the Whight Knights sure did open a Can of Worms,...
A thought wrote:
I didn't 'know' MO4 but, her being friendly with known trolls like Dork and Bex is not a good selling point. We are judged by the company we keep.
Bex may think that death absolves all Topix trolls but that's her wishful thinking.

I'm a Troll and I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express® one time, Think about that,...
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

#230 Jan 9, 2014
Big Time wrote:
Prayerful One Never Came at Me,
BUTT I never Attacked her either, You Folks that Did , Tell me how it worked out for ya, Not Sure why Grace was Ground Zero, But the Whight Knights sure did open a Can of Worms,...
<quoted text>
I'm a Troll and I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express® one time, Think about that,...
"I'm a Troll and I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express® one time, Think about that,.."

Consider it your claim to fame.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 2 min Cyan in CA 40,326
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 5 min Cyan in CA 29,549
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min Gillette 117,442
A six word game (Dec '08) 9 min Cyan in CA 17,623
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 14 min ZkyClank 6,412
last word - first (Jun '12) 15 min Cyan in CA 6,985
Dave's bar and grill,is now open. (May '13) 17 min Princess Hey 5,089
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 38 min Times are a Changing 147,681
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr CrunchyBacon 21,353
Ebola in America 2 hr DILF 23
Missing posters.. (Jan '14) 2 hr Princess Hey 25

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE