Why is Topix Viewership Shrinking?

Spotted Girl

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#1189 Dec 21, 2013
Tehee Candor wrote:
People get mad when we cluster post ... they accuse us of talking to ourselves.
Teeeheeee
What's wrong with talking to ourselves? I mean, if I wanted to speak to someone intelligent, I'd speak to myself.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

.

#1190 Dec 21, 2013
Cause God hates Topix and he's zapping us one by o.........

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

.

#1191 Dec 21, 2013
I agree spotted girl, heck I tell myself lies all the time and the kicker is..... I believe them.

Level 4

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#1192 Dec 21, 2013
Lylah wrote:
Pfft oddball u must like always being wrong like keisha. ;)
No I see what I see,,I have two eyes and a brain,,,,You give my state a bad name,,,,OOOhhh did you ever look up the word daft?

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1193 Dec 21, 2013
U are confused odd one. 0.o.
I have had both my eyes as my avatar pic. U a slow one huh Whataidiot. Maybe u could use that brain u claim to have n keep up, especially before u start "trying" to talk smack! ;)
baHumBug

Bethlehem, PA

#1194 Dec 21, 2013
Maybe its becuz these ads that keep squeezing their way through.
That's not gonna get peoples attention, people will ignore these all the more. I think Marketing needs some help out there.
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

#1195 Dec 21, 2013
I seriously doubt topix has ANY viewership. It's just another tacky, smutty, Hollywood bottom feeder. However, when it comes to tacky, tasteless, smut...it can't hold a candle to TMZ. Maybe that's what topix wants to be when, or if, it ever grows up...TMZ
baHumBug

Bethlehem, PA

#1196 Dec 21, 2013
Ami in Miami wrote:
I seriously doubt topix has ANY viewership. It's just another tacky, smutty, Hollywood bottom feeder. However, when it comes to tacky, tasteless, smut...it can't hold a candle to TMZ. Maybe that's what topix wants to be when, or if, it ever grows up...TMZ
Always have a dream....

Level 4

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#1197 Dec 21, 2013
Lylah wrote:
U are confused odd one. 0.o.
I have had both my eyes as my avatar pic. U a slow one huh Whataidiot. Maybe u could use that brain u claim to have n keep up, especially before u start "trying" to talk smack! ;)
Small minded people sling insults and call people names,,,point proven,,,daft one,,,I will never argue with an unarmed individual,,,

Spotted Girl

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#1198 Dec 21, 2013
SLY WEST wrote:
Cause God hates Topix and he's zapping us one by o.........
I haven't heard of Westboro Baptist carrying signs that say, "God Hates Topix."

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1199 Dec 21, 2013
Wow odd one u just gave a great description of yourself there...small minded. We have never even talked and ur first two posts about me were as follows:

HaHa and many multiple personalities to go along with the one eye (shuddering)

I see what I see,,I have two eyes and a brain,,,,You give my state a bad name,,,,OOOhhh did you ever look up the word daft?
You set the tone for the exchange between us. Don't get it confused.
N namecalling n throwing insult is,admitting defeat.
So essentially u came here to talk smack with me and rite out the hole admitted defeat..
So only point proven was that ur no where near ready to tangle with me!! ;)

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#1200 Dec 21, 2013
Uh Clem wrote:
Save Topix! Subtract the adds!
Right on clown...whom I've known for many years...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

.

#1201 Dec 21, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't heard of Westboro Baptist carrying signs that say, "God Hates Topix."
Give 'em time, they're busy doing Gods dirty work at the A&E studios....lol

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#1202 Dec 21, 2013
Lylah wrote:
Wow odd one u just gave a great description of yourself there...small minded. We have never even talked and ur first two posts about me were as follows:
HaHa and many multiple personalities to go along with the one eye (shuddering)
I see what I see,,I have two eyes and a brain,,,,You give my state a bad name,,,,OOOhhh did you ever look up the word daft?
You set the tone for the exchange between us. Don't get it confused.
N namecalling n throwing insult is,admitting defeat.
So essentially u came here to talk smack with me and rite out the hole admitted defeat..
So only point proven was that ur no where near ready to tangle with me!! ;)
Close the the distance and get 'em on the ropes. Jab,Jab, hook.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#1203 Dec 21, 2013
evil satanic adds are destroying topix..

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#1204 Dec 21, 2013
Money is god....http://twylightzone.boa rds.net/thread/194/religon-mon ey

Money is 'god' to most...that's why twitter viewership is diminishing...http://twylightz one.boards.net/thread/194/reli gon-money

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#1205 Dec 21, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong with talking to ourselves? I mean, if I wanted to speak to someone intelligent, I'd speak to myself.
Talking to yourself is a sign of being emotionally unstable and completely unhinged you crazy a** broad.
It shows how devoid of humanity you cant relate to anything but the demons in your head. So you talk to yourself.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#1206 Dec 21, 2013
^^^^ How devoid of humanity you ARE,

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#1207 Dec 21, 2013
porta prince wrote:
Money is god....http://twylightzone.boa rds.net/thread/194/religon-mon ey
Money is 'god' to most...that's why twitter viewership is diminishing...http://twylightz one.boards.net/thread/194/reli gon-money


really..??

twitter..??...lol..you're kidding right.?

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#1208 Dec 21, 2013
Lips, mr poison, and 'x' this is just for you...
Adds suck...people, humans, don't like being harassed by add apps...it's a turn off, expecially when it effects browser speed...
Most will never by from militant, overly aggressive, Nazi adds, that interrupt one's frame of thought by force injecting adds no one is in the mood to receive...
The art or noise...XXYOUTUBE-RIcmIhOesaIX X&list=FLS9GnEaRpw6huxiSia OKFpw
Adds destroy social sites...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 5 min -Papa-Smurf- 10,479
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '15) 6 min -Papa-Smurf- 708
News Motion-activated cameras capture animals being ... 6 min Bobby 4
Names, A to Z, ... (Aug '12) 7 min -Papa-Smurf- 4,334
Play "end of the word" (Nov '08) 7 min -Papa-Smurf- 27,171
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 8 min -Papa-Smurf- 7,584
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 17 min -Papa-Smurf- 16,535
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 39 min Tiny- dancer 34,945
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr avon5735 227,211
What's for dinner? (Feb '12) 1 hr Bobby 9,785
What Turns You Off? (Jan '17) 3 hr Biffy Doodle 1,222
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 3 hr Biffy Doodle 6,968
More from around the web