How's your weather today?

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3336 Jun 25, 2013
Let's see...rained like Bloody Hail earlier today...supposed to rain like Bloddy Hail the next 24 hours!

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3337 Jun 25, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
Let's see...rained like Bloody Hail earlier today...supposed to rain like Bloddy Hail the next 24 hours!
Send it this way<<<<<< <<<<<<

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#3338 Jun 26, 2013
Sally Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
We can find this at walgreens and Rual King in my area. It's all NATURAL and smells just like the ingredients!
Buggins ~ Insect repellent
Vanilla Mint & Rose
www.buggspray.com
Hope you can find this I know it works. Midge flies around here get bad at times and now the Mosquitos! Works just as good. Just have to reapply when you sweat it off!
I will hunt it at Walgreens. I need something. I really don't want to play round two of laying here dying from meningitis ever again. Would never make it. Almost didn't make it the first time.

Also, wonder if can use it on the puppy. I read up on some things yesterday for him. Poor guy. Mosquitoes just land on him as soon as we go outside. Yes he is already on heart worm meds. So that isn't a worry.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#3339 Jun 26, 2013
Is hard to impress me. But at the moment it is actually raining with the sun out. Not that this hasn't happened before. But isn't even showing up on radar.

Am so tired of being in a dark house every day. Day in and out.

I use to love the rain. Now, am just mad at it.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#3340 Jun 26, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
For that, I am checking radar. Think the son and his group are leaving out this morning for Rothbury Michigan. There is a nasty line of storms heading in that direction of travel.

Stay safe ...Chilli J. Tis the season to take cover up that way.

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#3341 Jun 26, 2013
It's hot enough that when I go in to shower, I don't slip my clothes off; I peel them off.

“Big Sur”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3342 Jun 26, 2013
115! They're advertising in Flagstaff for the Phoenix are that they're 20 degrees cooler there. Heck, we're 5 degrees hotter than Phoenix. The forecast for this weekend is in the 120's!

“Big Sur”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3343 Jun 26, 2013
"Phoenix AREA"

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#3344 Jun 26, 2013
DondoDork wrote:
"Phoenix AREA"
Without a word ..I knew exactly where you were.

But, you forgot to say..110 in the shade.

“Big Sur”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3345 Jun 26, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Without a word ..I knew exactly where you were.
But, you forgot to say..110 in the shade.
But it's a dry heat!

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#3346 Jun 26, 2013
DondoDork wrote:
115! They're advertising in Flagstaff for the Phoenix are that they're 20 degrees cooler there. Heck, we're 5 degrees hotter than Phoenix. The forecast for this weekend is in the 120's!
I kinda guessed that, we are supposed to be 100+ starting Friday - Tuesday.

“Big Sur”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3347 Jun 26, 2013
Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text>I kinda guessed that, we are supposed to be 100+ starting Friday - Tuesday.
Do you have air conditioning? We're taking off as soon as my husband gets home. We're going up to the property close by Flagstaff for two days. Since we're building our retirement home there I thought maybe we should spend a few hot summer days there and see how we like it.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#3349 Jun 26, 2013
Dawn-Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning. Looks like a nice day here. Hope it lasts all week. BF gets home later today, and will be nice to get out on the harley.
You have a great day.
Am sitting in pitch black. Almost 2:pm. Might have to dash into the basement here in a minute.

My day is taking a wicked turn on me.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#3350 Jun 26, 2013
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
But it's a dry heat!
Have one foot on the ground and one ready to run.
When I was out there back in the mid 70's for a few weeks. One lady told me was the most humid it had been since 1952.

But still much drier than anywhere I've been...besides West Texas.

I love dry heat. Can wear silk.
Can't even think silk where I am now.

“Big Sur”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3351 Jun 26, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Have one foot on the ground and one ready to run.
When I was out there back in the mid 70's for a few weeks. One lady told me was the most humid it had been since 1952.
But still much drier than anywhere I've been...besides West Texas.
I love dry heat. Can wear silk.
Can't even think silk where I am now.
It does get humid during Monsoon season but only for a few days at a time. It's all good though, you're either at work in the air conditioning, home or in your vehicle. Me, I can jump in the pool or the river anytime I want so I'm very happy here no matter the temps. The best part is while everyone else is buried in snow during the winter, it's usually in the 40's and 50's here. If I want snow, I can drive an hour away either to Flagstaff or in the other direction to CA.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#3352 Jun 26, 2013
Crappy - rainy and muggy.

Sure hope it clears up by Thursday evening.

Tri County Riders Poker Run this weekend - get to see all my brothers in Union Grove!!!

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#3353 Jun 26, 2013
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
It does get humid during Monsoon season but only for a few days at a time. It's all good though, you're either at work in the air conditioning, home or in your vehicle. Me, I can jump in the pool or the river anytime I want so I'm very happy here no matter the temps. The best part is while everyone else is buried in snow during the winter, it's usually in the 40's and 50's here. If I want snow, I can drive an hour away either to Flagstaff or in the other direction to CA.
Alrighty then. The birds are back, is safe to come out. Starting to lighten up a bit as well. Nice!

I was out there in July/August. When left.. headed from 110 degree weather up toward Flagstaff. Talk about a change in temps. Was freezing when I pulled over to pee along the road somewhere up there late at night. Didn't have AC in car, so best way to get by was to travel at night.

Thing I found most spooky about your area were the black widow spiders. They were everywhere.

Best thing about your area was out by the river, got to see one of the best meteor showers ever.

In the time it took me to write this post ...yet another tree or limb came down in my back yard.~sighs~ Am so covered in trees.

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#3354 Jun 26, 2013
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
I was going to say... you are moving to Flagstaff, you will have snow.

Flagstaff was the only area I liked when I drove out on I-40. Saw two things that made a big impression on me. Headed east, I saw the horizon curve and a truck in a gravel shoot.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#3355 Jun 26, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
Crappy - rainy and muggy.
Sure hope it clears up by Thursday evening.
Tri County Riders Poker Run this weekend - get to see all my brothers in Union Grove!!!
Good thing to gaze before you go: http://radar.weather.gov/

Stay safe. Yous have something coming out of the North.

God knows, as long as my son is up that way..I will be on the weather like a dog on a rabbit.

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3356 Jun 26, 2013
Hot! In the 90's!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min Silverwing 218,951
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr Bittersweet Goodbyes 4,308
A Five Letter Word (Jan '12) 1 hr Bittersweet Goodbyes 2,675
News Serena to McEnroe: Leave me out of it 1 hr Rick Perry s Closet 2
A six word game (Dec '08) 2 hr Trouser Cough 21,067
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 2 hr Bad Bex 2,745
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 2 hr Brandiiiiiiii 5,807
What Turns You Off? 4 hr twowheelsforever 646
Dedicate a song (Jul '08) 4 hr Princess Hey 16,197
More from around the web