“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#182 Mar 14, 2014
Irish Boomerang wrote:
I'm going to play devil's advocate now, and try and think of the good points of being in a same sex relationship.
I've got one... when you're making love and you reach around, I would imagine that it would feel like you've gone right through "her".:-)
You might also enjoy getting pregnant without ever seeing the father's face.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#183 Mar 14, 2014
Lylah wrote:
You're so crazy wazy fe fi fo fazy oh so CRAZY!!!
I hate it when my babysitter confuses me; I can't tell if'in you're talking about the crazy Texas chick or the crazy Wolf chick.

“ I DO WHAT I LIKE............ .”

Since: Mar 14

AND I LIKE WHAT I DO!!!!!!!!!!

#184 Mar 14, 2014
While I feel it is an issue best left up to the each state and that people should not be forced to accommodate those who they don't want too by using law. I also feel those who have religion as an opposition to gays should watch this and think about it's meaning. Both sides of the issue I think can take something from it.
It's a 9min. film so please watch.

“ouch!”

Australia

#186 Mar 14, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You might also enjoy getting pregnant without ever seeing the father's face.
Don't be silly. boys don't get pregnant.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#187 Mar 14, 2014
every person should use protection until they really love some one ... if you know you are with only one person and you trust that person and you trust that they are not cheating on you then don't use it unless he asks you too. or if you yourself just don't want kids then you ask him too. if he wont wear protection or if you were forced into it i pray that you are alright . but seriously wear protection until you are ready to be with one person .

“ouch!”

Australia

#188 Mar 15, 2014
my son is a very handsome lad and when he was young he had numerous relationships with the ladies. One day I suggested to him that it might be a good idea to think about being safe and taking precautions. "I do", he replied, "I give them a phony name".

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#189 Mar 15, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You might also enjoy getting pregnant without ever seeing the father's face.
you can get pregnant by swallowing ??????

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#190 Mar 15, 2014
Irish Boomerang wrote:
my son is a very handsome lad and when he was young he had numerous relationships with the ladies. One day I suggested to him that it might be a good idea to think about being safe and taking precautions. "I do", he replied, "I give them a phony name".
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah yes your son post on topixs also

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#191 Mar 15, 2014
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwhahahahahahahahaha!

Level 7

Location hidden

#192 Mar 15, 2014
Irish Boomerang wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be silly. boys don't get pregnant.
Thank God! Then my son is just overweight.

Level 7

Location hidden

#193 Mar 15, 2014
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
Not according to Sister Stella. You just have to hold each other tight and smile.

Level 7

Location hidden

#194 Mar 15, 2014
Pale Wild Wood Flower wrote:
every person should use protection until they really love some one ... if you know you are with only one person and you trust that person and you trust that they are not cheating on you then don't use it unless he asks you too. or if you yourself just don't want kids then you ask him too. if he wont wear protection or if you were forced into it i pray that you are alright . but seriously wear protection until you are ready to be with one person .
Protection, huh? I always wear a 38. Now I have to avoid a shotgun wedding.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#195 Mar 15, 2014
glenn ross p. is the only man for me. where is he.

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#197 Mar 15, 2014
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate it when my babysitter confuses me; I can't tell if'in you're talking about the crazy Texas chick or the crazy Wolf chick.
Never fear lylah is here dragoon.. that would be the crazy tx chick. The wolf is a. chick??? U sure. Tehehe 0.o.

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#198 Mar 15, 2014
Pale Wild Wood Flower wrote:
glenn ross p. is the only man for me. where is he.
I told you I have him hidden ;)

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#199 Mar 15, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Not according to Sister Stella. You just have to hold each other tight and smile.
sisters don't lie , just ask them ...

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#200 Mar 15, 2014
Where oh where are you tonight?
Why did you leave me here all alone?
I searched the world over and I thought I'd found true love.
But you met another and PTHHP! you was gone.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#201 Mar 15, 2014
I was doing chores... folding laundry, dishes, bathing grandma, and cleaning up outside... tried to trim the dog but couldn't ever catch him. duh.. white fluffy poodle that needs a bath and a shave. but I ran out of energy. I wanted to see the only one . he makes me smile and hes my age ad Amazing. now I don't know who thinks I was gone, I have never been gone. I have been here all alone

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#202 Mar 15, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
greymouser said; "Your religious ceremony in the church holds zero weight and is not recognized by the government."
Seems to me there are many things not recognized by the government concerning it's citizens. LOL
BUT!!! as to the 'zero weight' I disagree. During the ceremony I made a pack (promise) not only to my wife but my God. That, to me, was more valuable than any 'rights' the government gives me! Besides their in the
habit of taking them away not granting them. LOL
I keep my promises and God keeps His, you can't beat that synopsys.
Praise the Lord!
So you think your particular religious ceremony should be recognized by the government.

Do you really want to go down that path?

“*=* Always Thinking *=*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#203 Mar 16, 2014
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think your particular religious ceremony should be recognized by the government.
God established the union of a male and female to be gathered together in "Holy" matrimony.
Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
I see marriage as a direct mandate from God and I expect government to acknowledge and
honor (recognize) the commitment.
My 1st allegiance is to God, I pray there will never be a conflict[???]
- that pretty much says it all -

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 13 min dirtclod 159,650
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 52 min liam cul8r 25,958
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 55 min Jeffrey 140,019
motorcycle traveling stories 57 min Bar Fly_ok 338
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 1 hr beatlesinafog 56,513
Woman appreciate a man that.........? 1 hr Parden Pard 161
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 31,716
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 3 hr KNIGHT DeVINE 7,904
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr I Am No One_ 161,032
More from around the web